User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 21 Jun 2006, 18:53   #101
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Gay experiences on the forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
What do you want to know?
Who you took up the arse and the full circumstances of the encounter.

P.S, Give us a photo, Phang.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2006, 18:55   #102
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Gay experiences on the forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Who you took up the arse and the full circumstances of the encounter.

P.S, Give us a photo, Phang.
I never.

Also I've seen a photo of Phang (or maybe just his hair?), ask around.
Unread 22 Jun 2006, 06:31   #103
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

For 5, is arse banditry of a female counted?
For 6, does a gay guy that comes into a chat room and asks if he wants to see your stuff, or you see his count, cuz they do that a lot, but I always turn them down.

PS, I was working in retail and got a call, this guy had bought something from me, I don't even remember him, but I get a call and this guy tells me to stop flirting with his boyfriend. I said, trust me, I wasn't flirting with him!
jt25man is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2006, 08:21   #104
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
6) Online sexual experiences with another individual of the same sex
I pretended to be a girl with one of my SWG characters a couple of years ago, and got a picture of some guy's hard-on in my email, if that counts.
Unread 22 Jun 2006, 10:38   #105
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I never.
pfftt timewaster.

Quote:
Also I've seen a photo of Phang (or maybe just his hair?), ask around.
I'm asking, I'm asking.
Unread 22 Jun 2006, 12:38   #106
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

0 on all.

Im stuck on thinking bout titties.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2006, 12:48   #107
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
0 on all.

Im stuck on thinking bout titties.
Rampant homosexual!

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2006, 14:02   #108
Maladoni
Infrequent

Maladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud of

4. I once touched bells with a mate on the swing bridge in Newcastle. It cemented our solidarity as mates and expressed our sexual freedom.
Maladoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2006, 14:10   #109
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maladoni
4. I once touched bells with a mate on the swing bridge in Newcastle.
As one does.
Unread 22 Jun 2006, 15:05   #110
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt25man
PS, I was working in retail and got a call, this guy had bought something from me, I don't even remember him, but I get a call and this guy tells me to stop flirting with his boyfriend. I said, trust me, I wasn't flirting with him!
I think Dace has some competition for best-story-teller-on-the-forums.
Unread 22 Jun 2006, 16:17   #111
Maladoni
Infrequent

Maladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud of

Its funny how things slip your mind.

5. My brother raped me.
Unread 22 Jun 2006, 19:42   #112
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

I have plenty of odd stories if you like them. For instance:

I'm working overnight at a IT help desk, and I normally work with one other guy, which he's ok, but this one night he was sick and our office gay person worked with me. At about 3 in the morning he comes over to me (we're thankflully on opposite sides of the building) and asks me if I like musicals. Needless to say I really had to restrain from laughing, and finally managed to tell him no, and I was busy.
Unread 22 Jun 2006, 19:51   #113
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Your office gay person? Do you keep him in a cage and only let him out at night or something?
Unread 22 Jun 2006, 19:56   #114
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

No, he usually works afternoons, and leaves right when I get there. Him being gay isn't really the issue, it's him hitting on all the straight guys, especially married ones with children. None of the girls in our office (yes there were female IT people in our office) could stand him either.

In fact, we had all our pictures up on a board for some reason, and someone poked the eyes out of his picture. No one knew who it was, but everyone was a suspect cuz no one liked him.
Unread 22 Jun 2006, 19:58   #115
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I dunno but maybe the attitude of treating as "the office gay person" brought out some bad traits in him.
Unread 22 Jun 2006, 20:08   #116
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

We didn't treat him like that. In fact, we were always nice to him to his face, and some of the people in our office didn't even know he was gay. They just didn't like him cuz he's an a**hole.
Unread 22 Jun 2006, 20:59   #117
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
In fact, we were always nice to him to his face
As a general note for the future the eyes are part of the face.

Quote:
and some of the people in our office didn't even know he was gay
Quote:
it's him hitting on all the straight guys, especially married ones with children
What were they, blind?
Unread 22 Jun 2006, 21:06   #118
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

insecure straight men have this tendency to read "smiling while talking" as "flirting" when a gayer is doing it. it's great for making sure subtle prejudice is really wiped out when people so readily affirm it.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2006, 22:07   #119
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
insecure straight men have this tendency to read "smiling while talking" as "flirting" when a gayer is doing it. it's great for making sure subtle prejudice is really wiped out when people so readily affirm it.
maybe that's because smiling while talking means 'i want to sex you' in mantalk.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2006, 23:57   #120
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
our office gay person worked with me.
Every office has one!

BTW I take it by "worked with" you mean "anally penetrated"?

Otherwise the story needs some improvement

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2006, 11:32   #121
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
It's the whole multitasking thing - it confuses us straight full blooded males.

Smiling AND talking?! Next you'll be wanting us to rub our tummies and pat our heads!
Unread 23 Jun 2006, 12:05   #122
JonnyBGood
Banned

In this thread I was confused when tomkat referred to himself as "straight".
Unread 23 Jun 2006, 13:44   #123
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

Quote:
´Straight to the darkroom to get some nice bukkake´ is probably what he referred to.
Unread 23 Jun 2006, 15:09   #124
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

0 to all except #3 perhaps, but that was only like a peck on the cheek or something
Unread 23 Jun 2006, 16:41   #125
Tomkat

Quote:
You missed out on nodrog's and my conversation about faketanning the other night
Unread 23 Jun 2006, 16:43   #126
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...49751155362531

if bet if those two read the forums theyd tick all of jonnys boxes...
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2006, 16:48   #127
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

further proof if any is needed that if you have a beard, you're a faggot

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2006, 19:59   #128
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...49751155362531

if bet if those two read the forums theyd tick all of jonnys boxes...
the topless one is lovely.

and an admin should worry about coming across as discriminatory at all times jj. don't expect the gay community to forgive you merely because they know that you still pretending to be straight.
Unread 23 Jun 2006, 21:49   #129
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

<3 yahwe

and its not discrimnatory. I have the 'stumbler' extension on firefox and it took me to that video and i thought 'gd may want to see this and it fits so perfectly into jonnys thread!'

I have no problem with gay people.

I even get my haircut by someone whos gay!
Clear irrefutable proof im not homophobic!
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2006, 22:14   #130
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
the topless one is lovely.
If he didn't seem like such a tit then I'd agree.

And JJ - you're 'friends' with KaneED as well...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2006, 22:16   #131
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I have slept with a lot of men who are tits.
Unread 23 Jun 2006, 22:36   #132
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Dont mention tits, damnit
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2006, 23:50   #133
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

Wow, I got called a biggot, and recieved a bad mark.

It's funny too, I never said I had a problem with him being gay, just that he was. I said we didn't like him cuz he was an asshole, that has nothing to do with him being gay, and him being an asshole was why we made fun of him.

But having to explain myself takes the fun out of the story. I have no problem's with gays, I just don't want to be one.
Unread 24 Jun 2006, 02:11   #134
Maladoni
Infrequent

Quote:
I have no problem with gay people.
Quote:
I even get my haircut by someone whos gay!
I've yet to get my hair cut by somebody who isn't. But then again, I shave my own. I'm an alcholic and I love my new hostess trolley.
Unread 24 Jun 2006, 02:18   #135
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Wow, I got called a biggot, and recieved a bad mark.

It's funny too, I never said I had a problem with him being gay, just that he was. I said we didn't like him cuz he was an asshole, that has nothing to do with him being gay, and him being an asshole was why we made fun of him.

But having to explain myself takes the fun out of the story. I have no problem's with gays, I just don't want to be one.
I once listened to the following from somebody who I love very very much, but who is it has to be said 'not necessarily young'

"******s are so lazy.
Oh.
I can't say ****** anymore can I?
I don't want to be racist.
So really I should say that black people are so lazy"

Bless her. Not only did she think that she was actually trying and succeeding in not being racist. But she could not see why both statements were actually racist.

Your views on homosexuals are analogous.
Unread 24 Jun 2006, 11:11   #136
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

0 to all.

for 6, I've had several men attempt to flirt/cyber with me on ICQ. As a result I've not used an IM since and that was about 7 years ago heh. Though I'm sure this is probably a common occurance on IM's.
Unread 26 Jun 2006, 15:38   #137
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
but who is it has to be said 'not necessarily young'
Understatement of the century. She dated Otto von Bismarck when she was at school, didn't she?
Unread 26 Jun 2006, 18:56   #138
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Understatement of the century. She dated Otto von Bismarck when she was at school, didn't she?
No. She thought he was a gay ****** and didn't want to be known as a gay ****** lover.
Unread 26 Jun 2006, 19:20   #139
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
we all did that. he was such a hunk.
Unread 26 Jun 2006, 19:24   #140
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
we all did that. he {Bismark}was such a hunk.
Well, he was known as the "Iron" Duke for a reason.
Unread 26 Jun 2006, 22:06   #141
Gary
xVx Peon

Gary is an unknown quantity at this point

1 - Sometimes
2 - Nope
3 - Once
4 - Once
5 - Never
6 - Nope
Gary is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2006, 14:52   #142
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
we all did that. he was such a hunk.
You know, he wasn't actually all that bad when he was young. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...smarck1836.jpg
Unread 30 Jun 2006, 00:15   #143
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

1) Never
2) Couple of times
3) Never
4) Never
5) Never
6) Never