User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 1 Mar 2006, 20:19   #1
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Lynx "Click"

If you haven't seen the Lynx advert with Ben Affleck in, you won't know what I'm talking about. So you can move along and not post in this thread!

I got sent one of those click things in the post (I can't remember the site - if anyone really wants one I'll try and find it in my history) - it was free. So now I have to go around trying to get:

A look = 1 click
A smile = 2 clicks
A kiss = 3 clicks
A "result" = 6 clicks

It's currently residing on... 0!

Ho yeah!

Going out to watch my flatmate play in her jazz band so will see how I'm doing soon - hopefully will be an increase :P

I just figure it's a bit of fun - I can't seriously imagine myself going out and clicking away in a nightclub.

Edit: Did find the website as I couldn't remember how many clicks it was for a kiss - it's here for anyone as sad as me.
Unread 1 Mar 2006, 20:23   #2
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Lynx "Click"

I'd do well on this; people look at me all the time.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2006, 20:25   #3
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think it's more of a cheeky glance or prolonged look.

Although I could just run around naked and keep clicking while people watch me.
Unread 1 Mar 2006, 20:44   #4
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Will the clicking apply to when you're teaching in class? I'm sure 20 or so kids will be looking at you and perhaps a teacher or two.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2006, 20:46   #5
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androme2
Will the clicking apply to when you're teaching in class? I'm sure 20 or so kids will be looking at you and perhaps a teacher or two.
No, but a "result" counts double.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2006, 20:49   #6
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androme2
At an all-boys school, I'd hope I don't get too many "cheeky glances"
Unread 1 Mar 2006, 21:25   #7
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

you paid lynx £1.50? you mug...
Unread 1 Mar 2006, 22:09   #8
Gimmick
Banned

Gimmick is an unknown quantity at this point

I ordered mine, it seems quite cool tom
Unread 1 Mar 2006, 23:21   #9
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
you paid lynx £1.50? you mug...
What else would I spend £1.50 on?

It's only the cost of a bus fare.
Unread 1 Mar 2006, 23:24   #10
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

It's also (more than) the cost of a pint at the SU.

However, i have still ordered one

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2006, 23:29   #11
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Does any kind of "look" count? I get heaps of "looks" but very few "looks", if you know what i mean. :/
Unread 1 Mar 2006, 23:39   #12
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I'm fairly sure they're meant to be 'he looks cute' type looks as opposed to 'he looks like he's gonna murder somebody' type looks.

Though some of the girls around Bournemouth probably prefer the latter anyway...

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2006, 23:40   #13
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

in a way, im sadder than you, in that i was only looking at them with a view to ordering a few with dubious details and then selling them to work as we use them there
Unread 1 Mar 2006, 23:42   #14
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalon
I'm fairly sure they're meant to be 'he looks cute' type looks as opposed to 'he looks like he's gonna murder somebody' type looks.

Though some of the girls around Bournemouth probably prefer the latter anyway...

yeah: standing over them cowering on the floor screaming look at me bitch while clicking manically probably doesnt count
Unread 2 Mar 2006, 01:12   #15
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

The random check-box at the bottom of the screen where you enter your details confuses me. I assume it's a "do you want / want to avoid junk mail" thing, but which way round to it is unclear. Alternatively it could be something completley different.
Unread 2 Mar 2006, 03:16   #16
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

If I could get one specifically to twat across the face of Bennifer until he bleeds crying on the floor...then it would be worth the money.
IncubusGod is offline   Reply With Quote