User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 13 Feb 2008, 17:11   #1
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Valentines

What are you going to do?

Personally, I'm going to go missing for 3 days, turn up on the 17th and pretend I have no recollection of where I've been on what I've done. But first I think I'll post a note on my door saying,

'gone canoeing'.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2008, 17:41   #2
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Valentines

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
What are you going to do?
Masturbate over a JPEG of John Barrowman.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2008, 17:43   #3
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Valentines

horn will be disappointed.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
Unread 13 Feb 2008, 17:50   #4
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Valentines

Quote:
horn will be disappointed.
I can't be tied down to any one cyber sex partner/image. Honey, I'm just not that kind of guy!
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2008, 17:57   #5
All Systems Go

Think of the children!

Won't somebody think of the children!
Unread 13 Feb 2008, 19:18   #6
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Dace will
Unread 13 Feb 2008, 19:35   #7
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

probably nothing, but theres a valentines day pyjama party at the students union i might consider O_o
Unread 13 Feb 2008, 23:30   #8
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't have anyone I want to give flowers, ask for a date or anything else.

So I will spend the day at the school I'm at (practicing to be a teacher) and at work, watching very fine looking (but oh so not charming) young women.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2008, 23:42   #9
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
I don't have anyone I want to give flowers, ask for a date or anything else.

So I will spend the day at the school I'm at (practicing to be a teacher) and at work, watching very fine looking (but oh so not charming) young women.
you'd spend it better thanking the tax payers for paying for you.

or, given that isn't likely, just not insulting the tax payers for a day
Unread 14 Feb 2008, 06:54   #10
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

I'm spending mine in court
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2008, 11:01   #11
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Nothing.

Although I did get two cards (sent none...)

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2008, 11:45   #12
Kenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Nothing.

Mother/sister?

I have plans with my lady friend, but she has a tendency to be reading over my shoulder when I'm on the forums sometimes, so I guess I'll tell you tomorrow
Unread 14 Feb 2008, 13:01   #13
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny
I have plans with my lady friend, but she has a tendency to be reading over my shoulder when I'm on the forums sometimes, so I guess I'll tell you tomorrow
You're on a trip to PC World?
Unread 14 Feb 2008, 19:01   #14
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
"sorry for your (hair) loss"
Unread 14 Feb 2008, 14:07   #15
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

tomkat is red
horn is gay
im posting this message
on hallmark day
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2008, 19:25   #16
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

not funny... seriously.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 14 Feb 2008, 19:41   #17
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

I actually slept the entire day, from 06:00 till 17:00. Then I went out to buy Starcraft (because I couldn't find my old copy) in preparation for Starcraft 2. It's been a busy day for me.
Unread 15 Feb 2008, 17:42   #18
All Systems Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessio
I actually slept the entire day, from 06:00 till 17:00. Then I went out to buy Starcraft (because I couldn't find my old copy) in preparation for Starcraft 2. It's been a busy day for me.
I could never do this. No matter how late I go to sleep, I find it almost impossible to sleep for a considerable period of time. Had you been up for several days/taken a bottle of sleeping pills etc?
Unread 14 Feb 2008, 19:43   #19
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I watched a movie with someone already.
She is doing something hard to get, which is weird since we already shagged after we knew eachother for little over 12 hours, of which 4 was sex.
Unread 14 Feb 2008, 20:22   #20
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
I watched a movie with someone already.
She is doing something hard to get, which is weird since we already shagged after we knew eachother for little over 12 hours, of which 4 was sex.
You're a ****ing hero.

Meanwhile, my ladyfriend's in York, some 210 miles away from Edinburgh which doesn't make for a particularly romantic night. Not that I mind too much - Valentine's Day's as retarded as Fathers' Day and if you can only be cajoled into doing something special for your loved one because it's an arbitrary date in February or because you feel guilty that everyone else is doing it then you should really reevaluate the amount of effort you're putting into your relationship in the first place.

If you're doing nice things just to get laid though that's cool.
Unread 14 Feb 2008, 23:17   #21
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
of which 4 was sex.
Of which 3 hrs 58 minutes was begging?
Unread 15 Feb 2008, 01:23   #22
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
Of which 3 hrs 58 minutes was begging?
actually, we met new years eve, clubbing, we ended at my place and tought it would be 'low' to engage in sex then. When we woke up we spoke to eachother through phone/msn/sms and then she got to my place where we shagged eachother into oblivion.
Unread 15 Feb 2008, 17:40   #23
All Systems Go

Quote:
actually, we met new years eve, clubbing, we ended at my place and tought it would be 'low' to engage in sex then. When we woke up we spoke to eachother through phone/msn/sms and then she got to my place where we shagged eachother into oblivion.
So what was actually achieved during this phone call that tranferred this from a supposedly 'low' act?

I'm also assuming that both of you were still intoxicated to some extent, hence maintaining one factor that might be considered 'low'.
Unread 17 Feb 2008, 00:31   #24
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
So what was actually achieved during this phone call that tranferred this from a supposedly 'low' act?

I'm also assuming that both of you were still intoxicated to some extent, hence maintaining one factor that might be considered 'low'.
'arousal'

and no, i was under the influence, but not intoxicated in the morning. and in the morning we only knew eachother 3 hours
Unread 14 Feb 2008, 19:51   #25
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Playing hard to get with her legs widespread.
Unread 15 Feb 2008, 10:42   #26
Ste
Bored

you live at Alton Towers?

Unread 16 Feb 2008, 01:19   #27
Alessio
deserves a medal

Quote:
I could never do this. No matter how late I go to sleep, I find it almost impossible to sleep for a considerable period of time. Had you been up for several days/taken a bottle of sleeping pills etc?
Well, I can sleep for entire days when I have nothing better to do. I can easily sleep until about 15:00 during normal days.

That's also why I also often skip the night when I have to get up early to go to a lecture. Otherwise I'll surely oversleep and then i'll feel guilty again the following days.

Last edited by Alessio; 16 Feb 2008 at 01:25.
Alessio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2008, 02:37   #28
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

No cards. No calls. No one cares. I`ll slash myself now :/

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2008, 13:25   #29
Kenny

Poor pyrit.

I can go into a bit of detail about my valentines day now...

It was mine and my gf's first valentines together, so I wanted to make it a little special. I booked a nice restaurant a week in advance and then played ignorant for the following week - "so you any idea what u want to do yet?" etc and so forth. Then the night before I said "Do you just wanna stay in and watch a DVD or something?" heh.

Well on Valentines Day I turned up at her flat dressed in my suit, with a big bunch of Marks and Spencer roses (none of that ASDA nonsense) and a box of chocolates. I said "Happy Valentines Day - now you have an hour to get dressed because we're going out!".

She was very happy with her roses as apparently they were nicer than the ones her flatmate got from her boyfriend (like.. duh) but she said "I like you in your suit, but I prefer your casual clothes". Yeah-huh. "How can anyone prefer casual clothes over a suit like this?" I asked. "Well fine ok - it's just I don't have anything fancy to go out in, and I dont want you to show me up! There I said it!"

Heh. So I tell her to have a chocolate, it'll make her feel better. So she complied and opened the box of chocolates. Only there weren't any sweets in there; but a gold and black silk dress in her size that I'd spotted her eyeing up a month ago. She was so happy she cried. With joy.

The meal was nice too, even though there was a couple arguing back and forth for their entire stay on the table not too far behind where I was sitting. It was annoying at first, then it just became humourous.

It was almost the perfect Valentines, even for me. I got her home, and into bed... where I gave her a nice long backrub... then she fell asleep.

Last edited by Kenny; 16 Feb 2008 at 13:49.
Unread 16 Feb 2008, 15:16   #30
All Systems Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny
Poor pyrit.

I can go into a bit of detail about my valentines day now...

It was mine and my gf's first valentines together, so I wanted to make it a little special. I booked a nice restaurant a week in advance and then played ignorant for the following week - "so you any idea what u want to do yet?" etc and so forth. Then the night before I said "Do you just wanna stay in and watch a DVD or something?" heh.

Well on Valentines Day I turned up at her flat dressed in my suit, with a big bunch of Marks and Spencer roses (none of that ASDA nonsense) and a box of chocolates. I said "Happy Valentines Day - now you have an hour to get dressed because we're going out!".

She was very happy with her roses as apparently they were nicer than the ones her flatmate got from her boyfriend (like.. duh) but she said "I like you in your suit, but I prefer your casual clothes". Yeah-huh. "How can anyone prefer casual clothes over a suit like this?" I asked. "Well fine ok - it's just I don't have anything fancy to go out in, and I dont want you to show me up! There I said it!"

Heh. So I tell her to have a chocolate, it'll make her feel better. So she complied and opened the box of chocolates. Only there weren't any sweets in there; but a gold and black silk dress in her size that I'd spotted her eyeing up a month ago. She was so happy she cried. With joy.

The meal was nice too, even though there was a couple arguing back and forth for their entire stay on the table not too far behind where I was sitting. It was annoying at first, then it just became humourous.

It was almost the perfect Valentines, even for me. I got her home, and into bed... where I gave her a nice long backrub... then she fell asleep.

Did you just step out of a chick flick?
Unread 16 Feb 2008, 13:48   #31
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You sicken me
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2008, 13:55   #32
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

who says the art of romance is dead.
well played sir.

( although next year you will struggle to top that )
Unread 16 Feb 2008, 14:18   #33
Kenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
who says the art of romance is dead.
well played sir.

( although next year you will struggle to top that )
I've already started saving
Unread 16 Feb 2008, 14:16   #34
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

Took my gf to an indian and then tried to get her drunk
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2008, 14:37   #35
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

I was staying at my girlfriend's.
She cooked me an amazing meal which we ate, resulting in aching tummies due to fullness. We then went upstairs to her room where I'd left roses and presents on the bed for her and lit a candle, and we watched Ratatouille and fell asleep half way through.
Unread 16 Feb 2008, 14:44   #36
Kenny

One of the guys at my old student accommodation did the 'candles' thing for his girl. He ended up igniting his uni books and evacuating the building.

Fun times.
Unread 16 Feb 2008, 15:33   #37
Tomkat

I went round to my girlfriends with some chocolates and stuff like that. We then watched Eastenders and Waterloo Road, then a DVD we'd rented. I fell asleep halfway through.

Living the high life!