User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 2 Mar 2005, 00:09   #1
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

Qdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these parts
Alright, so im wondering...

Who would you rather have tied to a chair, and why, and what would you do with them.

Qdeathstar
Chika

Are you sh*tting me? You mean my negrep is SOO LOW my opinion is worthless?
Qdeathstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 00:12   #2
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Alright, so im wondering...

I'd rather have Chika tied to a chair so that I could beat him to a bloody pulp for the sheer shiteness of his recent posting. I'm used to it from you on here, not from him.

In the real world (something you two should really explore more), I'd like to have Natalie Portman tied to a chair. As for what I'd do with her....
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 00:13   #3
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

Qdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these parts

depends on what your definition of the real world is, nazi.

Unread 2 Mar 2005, 00:14   #4
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonentity
I'd rather have Chika tied to a chair so that I could beat him to a bloody pulp for the sheer shiteness of his recent posting. I'm used to it from you on here, not from him.

In the real world (something you two should really explore more), I'd like to have Natalie Portman tied to a chair. As for what I'd do with her....
HER? Choose someone with some flesh on her body.. and who can act.

Now i wouldnt mind Kyla Cole tied to a chair

back to the question.. either, and cover them in shit so they would feel at home
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 00:18   #5
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

Fine then, a post. just for you

Unread 2 Mar 2005, 00:18   #6
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qdeathstar
depends on what your definition of the real world is, nazi.
The Real World

NEXT!
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 00:19   #7
furball

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
Always had a thing for Natalie Portman. And have you seen Closer?
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 00:22   #8
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

oh...

I hate MTV :-(

I R ****ed?

Unread 2 Mar 2005, 00:23   #9
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Portman is apparently a very good actress, although I've only seen her in Star Wars. And she's hot too.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 00:28   #10
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

Unread 2 Mar 2005, 00:31   #11
furball

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
Portman is apparently a very good actress, although I've only seen her in Star Wars. And she's hot too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by some website I found on Google
Portman delivered a stellar performance in “Closer” and has also received her first Oscar nomination, for best performance by an actress in a supporting role. Since her 1994 film debut in “Leon,” Portman has been in a number of successful movies including “Garden State,” “Cold Mountain” and the Star Wars prequel trilogy.
So, yeah. An Oscar nomination. Can't act, right?

And a Google Image search should show any doubters exactly how hot she is.
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 00:33   #12
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

If she starts eating and gets a tan, we'll talk.
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 00:39   #13
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
So, yeah. An Oscar nomination. Can't act, right?

And a Google Image search should show any doubters exactly how hot she is.

i see you don't know the academy
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 00:44   #14
furball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
i see you don't know the academy
I was hoping that the Acadamy's sanity wouldn't be brought into this

Nevertheless, her acting was excellent in Closer.
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 00:45   #15
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
If I wanted to rape someone, I wouldn't tie them to a chair. That would be ridiculous.
*puts rope away*
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 00:45   #16
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

oh i forgot to mention when i was sober.

i externally mark your exam papers

it must feel like christmas
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 00:45   #17
Cannon_Fodder

and hands out chlorophorm..
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 01:07   #18
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
Nathalie Portman isn't that great in Star Wars (attractive wise) I found.

But in Closer... oh jeez. In the beginning few scenes, where she has short bright red hair, she is my ideal girl (except for the American accent). She's so beautiful.
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 01:13   #19
furball

Quote:
oh i forgot to mention when i was sober.

i externally mark your exam papers

it must feel like christmas
I assume you're talking about Cardiff University.

Which subjects?
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 01:19   #20
Yahwe
I am.

your subject you arse
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 01:33   #21
furball

Quote:
your subject you arse
I thought it went without saying that it'd be law. Obviously not.

which modules you arse
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 01:41   #22
Yahwe
I am.

clearly you have not 'grasped' the concept of me marking your exam paper.

oh how should i best teach you
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 01:52   #23
furball

Quote:
clearly you have not 'grasped' the concept of me marking your exam paper.

oh how should i best teach you

clearly you have not 'grasped' the concept of me taking multiple exams and writing multiple exam papers.

oh how should i best point this out to you

which. modules. do. you. externally. mark. ?.

(SURELY you know what I mean by this)
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 02:02   #24
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I'd tie Kiera Knightly to a chair, make her eat some ****ing food and grow her hair. Then I'd make her call Natalie Portman and ask her to call over.

One bottle of choloroform later, I've got me the two girls of my dreams for life*.

*or as long as the time I can have before I'm forced to murder them in some escape bid, bury them, get found out and sell my story to a film company for a couple of million dollars.
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 02:46   #25
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

My first choice would be the exective from Dow Chemicals who refuse to pay compensation for Agent Orange, who causes birth defects and other shit in Vietnam, even at this time.
Lets say that killing someone with a gun is to gentle with people like that.

My 2nd choice would be this annoying, ignorent in a sterotypical-american way, with a stupid nick.
Qdeathstar...
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 14:26   #26
Cannon_Fodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
*or as long as the time I can have before I'm forced to murder them in some escape bid, bury them, get found out and sell my story to a film company for a couple of million dollars.
you missed out the 'getting shot/imprisoned/getting death penalty/delete as applicable' part