User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 7 Jun 2004, 13:07   #1
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

Qdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these parts
The User agreement Violation ;-) ;-)

YOu know, i was just reading the first couple of posts in the "Getting to a Scanplanet to #1.. and it had the user agreement up regarding cheating...

Quote:
CHEATING

Any action in game intended to let one account gain score at
the direct cost of another with the main intend being the score
gain for the one account.

By that snipit of the definition... Defending and Attacking is a violation of the user agreement. O.o

Are you sh*tting me? You mean my negrep is SOO LOW my opinion is worthless?
Qdeathstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2004, 13:09   #2
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: The User agreement Violation ;-) ;-)

well done your only person #43534543534 to point that out.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 7 Jun 2004, 13:11   #3
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

Qdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these parts

really... so eh.. do i get a prize? Like "Hurray your 12341551 person to point that out" Have a cookie or somethiung? WHERES MY ****ING COOKIE.

i didnt notice it on the forums tbh :-/ .

Unread 7 Jun 2004, 18:00   #4
Perfection
Autonomous

Perfection will become famous soon enoughPerfection will become famous soon enough

You know, there are plenty of intelligent people doing analysis based degrees in the community. Put any 5 of these people in a room for 20 mins and youll have a near water tight EULA - BUT DOES ANYONE CARE ABOUT THAT?
Perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2004, 18:28   #5
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfection
You know, there are plenty of intelligent people doing analysis based degrees in the community. Put any 5 of these people in a room for 20 mins and youll have a near water tight EULA - BUT DOES ANYONE CARE ABOUT THAT?
There are competent people left who want to do things for PATeam?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2004, 18:44   #6
Perfection
Autonomous

Perfection will become famous soon enoughPerfection will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
There are competent people left who want to do things for PATeam?
Of course. All the incompetent people who want to do something for PA team are already in

random
Perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2004, 21:49   #7
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

There are no competent people. And, PA team probably didnt write the EULA ;-)

Unread 7 Jun 2004, 22:02   #8
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

hi loki^
Unread 10 Jun 2004, 02:20   #9
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qdeathstar
YOu know, i was just reading the first couple of posts in the "Getting to a Scanplanet to #1.. and it had the user agreement up regarding cheating...

By that snipit of the definition... Defending and Attacking is a violation of the user agreement. O.o
Actually, in a normal attack only one of the two people involved has the main intent of causing the gain of score for the attacking planet. In a normal attack, there is both the attacker and defender involved, and they have very different aims in mind when playing legally.
It would be cheating when the overall intent was for one planet to gain at the other's expense.

Horrible wording though heh, i'll grant you that.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2004, 07:43   #10
Avlan
Smurf>You

Avlan is an unknown quantity at this point

Now you ppl don't know what you're talking about do you?
Sure as i am, i'm darn good...

*tickles Fish... *tickles loki^*
Legion
Avlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2004, 23:59   #11
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shev
Actually, in a normal attack only one of the two people involved has the main intent of causing the gain of score for the attacking planet. In a normal attack, there is both the attacker and defender involved, and they have very different aims in mind when playing legally.
It would be cheating when the overall intent was for one planet to gain at the other's expense.

Horrible wording though heh, i'll grant you that.
Joint attacks where several planets launch, but only one gets roids (to maximize cap) are cheating though. Several alliances have in the past run these with success by rotating who gets to cap (if there isn't def).

In my opinion the whole 'padding' ruined PA. Getting rid of farming and donations was a mistake, though I supported the former. In my opinion, much of the spirit of PA was in its free form. Every round that added restrictions chipped a little more at it. Maybe I'm just an old git who doesn't know the current game well enough, but that's the impression I left with and it hasn't been improved upon since.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote