User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 28 Mar 2004, 18:13   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
UEFA CUP Final Questions

These questions "go out" to football types like Kura etc.

I am thinking of trying to get tickets to the UEFA Cup FInal.

According to this "is there any way that if i get a ticket(s) i can sell it (/them) on (even quasi legally)?"

Also "do you think people will sell tickets on?"

"How do you think they will manage it?"
Unread 28 Mar 2004, 18:15   #2
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: UEFA CUP Final Questions

BTW i ask because it seems that being able to sell a football scarf with 2 "free" tickets is apparantly illegal this year.
Unread 28 Mar 2004, 18:21   #3
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

lol dace is joining me to the dutch cupfinal in rotterdam 23 may
fc twente - fc utrecht

i think you're gonna be the first scot seeing a dutch cupfinal rankin heh :P
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2004, 18:23   #4
Dace
so f*cking zen

I was thinking of maybe doing a Scandanavian football final tour :)
Unread 28 Mar 2004, 18:29   #5
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

do they play football there?
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2004, 19:22   #6
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

As far as i know they dont print any details of who you are on the tickets so they should be easy enough to sell on to people. That was certainly the case for the Champs League final at Old Trafford as i know some people that both sold and bought them.
Unread 28 Mar 2004, 21:42   #7
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Dace has money to go watch Football?

I recall inviting him up to watch Thistle play Celtic & Rangers on different weekends at Firhill, and him turning me down on both occasions. How do you plan on funding any foreign holidays at this rate Mr Dace?
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 00:47   #8
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Dace has money to go watch Football?

I recall inviting him up to watch Thistle play Celtic & Rangers on different weekends at Firhill, and him turning me down on both occasions. How do you plan on funding any foreign holidays at this rate Mr Dace?

I recall you asking me like a day before the game if i wanted to see Thistle play Rangers and when i said "maybe" you said "It's probably too late to get seats together anyway" so i didnt bother.

The Celtic vs Thistle thing was only mentioned vaguely.

Anyways i dont really have the money but if i manage to get a spare ticket to the final and celtic do get through i reckon selling the ticket on would pay for the holiday (and if they dont then i can just sell it back at cost to UEFA anyway).

Also i was planning on going to Holland football or not so :shrug:

BTW YOU'VE NOT ANSWERED MY QUESTION STEVE!

And JC ... i think things might be different this year (although im not sure) hence the post (ie they ask you for passport serial number etc).
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 09:40   #9
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Larssons coming home, hes coming home, hes coming

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 16:04   #10
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all

go to the ticket office on the day of the match, some1 always drops out, its worked for me a couple of times in big games and ive got the tickets at face value too. dont know if it will apply to finals but ive done it for CL and international games. I doubt u'll get tickets at face value any time before the match tho

Blind Faith - FTM
Reidy is offline   Reply With Quote