User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 19 Mar 2004, 17:22   #1
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
ATHENS/Jstor

Bit of a request so pleeeeease help!!

I'm home for the weekend to do an essay but I can't seem to get a VPN working so cant get uni IP, so cant access online journals etc.
Well I can with an ATHENS username and password - which I can only get from being on the uni network and there's no answer on the number - Friday afternoon etc.

So if anyone has one (I know must unis use this - google showed Aberystwyth, Cardiff etc) can you PLEASE pm me it and I shall be eternally grateful - I shall also not **** it up, use pw again etc.

So please please please help!!

Thanks!
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2004, 17:30   #2
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all
Re: ATHENS/Jstor

i'll find mine for u.. gimme 2 mins

Blind Faith - FTM
Reidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2004, 17:34   #3
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reidy
i'll find mine for u.. gimme 2 mins
<3 <3 <3 <3 I LOVE YOU REIDY!!!!!!
Unread 19 Mar 2004, 18:05   #4
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

My uni has a webcache/proxy-thing that you set your browser to use and it lets you view all the local-info....if all else fails, check your IT-services website for a similar thing...
Unread 19 Mar 2004, 18:07   #5
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

can't you just use this:

User: [uni, e.g. for leicester it is leic][uni username]

Pass: [uni pass]

you should be able to connect via your uni website
Unread 19 Mar 2004, 19:38   #6
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
can't you just use this:

User: [uni, e.g. for leicester it is leic][uni username]

Pass: [uni pass]

you should be able to connect via your uni website
Incorrect login.
Either the username or password you entered were not correct

I dont think so - I'll find out for future reference, but for the moment Reidy's un and pw lemme do all I want <3 <3
Unread 19 Mar 2004, 21:32   #7
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

i've got one if you want it
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2004, 22:00   #8
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
i've got one if you want it
I've got one now (from Reidy) but thx anyway! Appreciate it.