User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 10 Apr 2004, 00:52   #101
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all
Re: Chelsea Win? Monaco Win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
They haven't faced any premiership opposition yet. Before they beat us (we missed whitley ) the biggest team they had faced was Walsall. Beating Tranmere Rovers in a replay isn't really that impressive, and whilst you can only beat the teams you face, Millwall haven't looked impressive.
heh, times are bad when were missing a player like whitley, lol we were fecking awful today

Blind Faith - FTM
Reidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2004, 00:54   #102
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reidy
heh, times are bad when were missing a player like whitley, lol we were fecking awful today
What's wrong with Whitley? He's a very good destructive player for the first division.

And I wouldn't argue with 3-0 personally.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2004, 00:57   #103
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
He's a very good destructive player for the first division.
^ thats the problem i'm sick of bob murray, hope he quits, they glory hunting feckwit was at old trafford, the cnut, first game for god knows how long. and he's a tight bastard

Blind Faith - FTM
Unread 10 Apr 2004, 00:58   #104
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

...and i wouldnt buy a kitchen off him either. pfft

Blind Faith - FTM
Unread 10 Apr 2004, 01:01   #105
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reidy
^ thats the problem i'm sick of bob murray, hope he quits, they glory hunting feckwit was at old trafford, the cnut, first game for god knows how long. and he's a tight bastard
Dude, sunderland are the richest club in europe right now, didn't you hear him?
Unread 10 Apr 2004, 01:08   #106
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

i'm gonna piss on his face and all the moordale buses while i'm at it. We have the best fecking scouts in the world and the tightest board
Lets not buy Collymore
Lets not buy Van Nistelrooy
LEts not buy Tevez

I know, lets buy milton nenez and fredgaard he's the new laudrup

Blind Faith - FTM
Unread 10 Apr 2004, 09:18   #107
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

He could have been good, if we had bought the real one.
Unread 10 Apr 2004, 12:08   #108
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Don't you guys have Carl "I've been to every div 1 club" Robinson on loan from us?

Does he get near the team or are you loaning him just to prevent others from getting him?
Unread 10 Apr 2004, 12:29   #109
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
I nearly wet myself when he made that run .

Duff <3
^^^^^^^
What he said

<Bobzy> Minty, you have a line for everything
<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Ice-Lady> minty is a odd boy
<Game> Minty rocks
<Queen> no minty..cos u rock
<HobbieRogue4> Minty, you stone!
Minty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2004, 12:43   #110
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Don't you guys have Carl "I've been to every div 1 club" Robinson on loan from us?

Does he get near the team or are you loaning him just to prevent others from getting him?
He almost scored yesterday.