User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 29 Feb 2020, 11:13   #1
Eternity
DarK_AnGeL^

Eternity is an unknown quantity at this point
Scanning and Alliance Defence Page

I spend my PA life hiding my nefarious activities from my managers at work, making regular visits to the company bathrooms to calc incs, request scans and generally give the impression I’ve got a serious bowel complaint. Therefore any opportunity to minimise the time the game demands each tick would be a massive bonus for me.

And so here are a few ideas.

Scanning

I’d like to see the addition of the ability to request scans of individual planets from within the alliance defence page.

Using a mobile it’s very frustrating to have to memorise lists of co ords and open the waves tab and then open scan requests and type in your co ords one grouping at a time. I also think the drop down field is a negative. On many occasions I need multiple scans of the same target. It would be much easier to simply have a row of checkboxes for the scans that you need. At the minute I have to request, hit the back button, drop down a different field, hit the back button over and over.

I’d like to have an additional dialogue on each scan. Currently it tells you how many ticks old your scan is and asks whether you’d like to try to scan again. Could it also ask you to request an updated one too?

Defence Page searching

There are already a few very useful sorting options on the defence page. Own, gal, status etc. What I would like to see in addition is a simple co ord search or the ability to order attacker co ords. There are a couple of scenarios here I’d like to improve. Let’s say you’ve got Xan Incs, you can see Colypse has revenant free, he’s in galaxy 7.6. I don’t want to take that Alliance Fleet if his gal mates have the same incoming as me. To check if they have I’ve got to scroll down the entire alliance defence page sometimes through as many as 8 ticks worth of incoming to see if other guys in 7.6 have that inc. If there was a box allowing me to input 7.6 and just see their Incs I could do this in seconds.

I’d like to be able to search for a specific attacker so I can keep track of their specific fleets. This really helps with trying to work out where the real fleet might be if a guy is three fleeting or has send on different attack waves and etas. A search box would be perfect, being able to order the defence page by attacker would be fine too.

I’m sure there are probably a lot of other suggestions on these two areas and some people will disagree for reasons but for me it’s about reducing my screen time scrolling through pages of data.
VtS, CpV, RAH, ND, Jenova, xVx, Ascendancy, Rainbows, Kittenz, Faceless, Ironborn and RED.

Played in rounds :
20, 22, 23, 24, 27, 30, 31
71 - 85.
Eternity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Feb 2020, 23:00   #2
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Scanning and Alliance Defence Page

I agree; would help a lot!
Unread 29 Feb 2020, 23:23   #3
Erke

Erke is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Scanning and Alliance Defence Page

i like the ideas
Erke is offline   Reply With Quote