User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Programming and Discussion

Unread 17 May 2008, 20:34   #1
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Firefox Images

I think I've downloaded a new version of Firefox.

Apparantly, it thinks it's a good idea to blur pictures.

I have the option to improve the quality by pressing shift+R, but it's annoying.

Is there an option to switch this off?

Thanks.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2008, 21:32   #2
r2baz
Sonny Sunshine Champion

r2baz is a name known to allr2baz is a name known to allr2baz is a name known to allr2baz is a name known to allr2baz is a name known to allr2baz is a name known to all
Re: Firefox Images

dunno about firefox itself, i am on the latest version too and i don't have this problem...

however, are you connecting to the internet via landline broadband or another way?

Edit - i should have said if you are connecting via vodafone/orange/t-mobile thingy's they compress images on their network and you have to do shift+R to improve the quality of the image. However, there will be a way to turn it off, depending on your providor, let me know which one you are if this is the case or contact your providor.

Last edited by r2baz; 17 May 2008 at 21:39.
r2baz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2008, 08:30   #3
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I use T-Mobile funnily enough.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2008, 12:33   #4
r2baz
Sonny Sunshine Champion

r2baz is a name known to allr2baz is a name known to allr2baz is a name known to allr2baz is a name known to allr2baz is a name known to allr2baz is a name known to all

i believe you will need to go to http://www.t-mobile.co.uk/datacardhelp and you are looking for the "Web n Walk Web Accelerator" for your particular device.

This gives you control over whether the images are compressed or not.

Hope this helps.

Edit - Check out the Downloads section - I presume the Accelerator in Downloads for the USB Modem (white dongle) will work with the USB Stick just fine too, if that's what you are using.
Unread 24 May 2008, 19:16   #5
r2baz
Sonny Sunshine Champion

did you get it sorted?