User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 28 Sep 2006, 17:18   #1
Malice
not the daddy...

Malice is a splendid one to beholdMalice is a splendid one to beholdMalice is a splendid one to beholdMalice is a splendid one to beholdMalice is a splendid one to beholdMalice is a splendid one to beholdMalice is a splendid one to behold
A sign of things to come...?

I love the galaxy forums...

Thu Sep 28
13:54:07 2006

i started construction and reaserch and all taht good stuff yesterday, the total time was 8 hours and 11 hours, i come bak today and the time is still hours away?! wtf

heh heh heh...
Unread 28 Sep 2006, 17:22   #2
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: A sign of things to come...?

I'm glad you do =)
Unread 28 Sep 2006, 17:55   #3
Malice
not the daddy...

Malice is a splendid one to beholdMalice is a splendid one to beholdMalice is a splendid one to beholdMalice is a splendid one to beholdMalice is a splendid one to beholdMalice is a splendid one to beholdMalice is a splendid one to behold
Re: A sign of things to come...?

So, I have been told that I need to include the facts, the specifics...CONTENT!!!

Here it goes:

FACT: some guy/girl whos name will not be given, posted a thread in XX:XX:XX's forum that was found amusing.

SPECIFICS: The thread involved player X believing that the game had already started regardless of the rather LARGE MOTD stating "Ticks start at 20:00 GMT on Friday, 6th October."

CONTENT: See thread included in post #1.

Happy?