User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 18 Nov 2005, 22:38   #1
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of
G-II vs. Scythe - War is on the doorstep!

Greetings.

Today, at 20:30 GMT a Scythe HC came into a G-II public room and badmouthed people using foul language, and the G-II op's responded by banning this person. Few seconds afterwards the G-II HC recieved the following message from a Scythe HC:
<ScytheHC> you just started the war
<ScytheHC> we launch tomorrow night
<ScytheHC> be ready

After a quick discussion within the G-II High Command it was decided that we would not be intimidated by this and that we will take our tight group of 30 members out on the battlefield to meet the 85 Scythe warriors in war. Despite our lacking numbers we have chosen to consider Scythe as our bittre enemies as of tonight at 00:00 GMT.

Why G-II has decided to accept Scythe's offer will remain unknown, at least till the drunkest of the HC's wakes up tomorrow morning.

IT'S ON BABY!!!!!! IT'S ON!!!!!

On behalf of the G-II HC

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 22:44   #2
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: G-II vs. Scythe - War is on the doorstep!

Ohh, sounds like fun!
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 22:48   #3
Vader
[G-II]

Vader is an unknown quantity at this point

we surely hope so

and that just after we moved up 18th
Vader is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 22:55   #4
Seed of Chaos
Pr0f3ss10na1 P30n

Seed of Chaos will become famous soon enoughSeed of Chaos will become famous soon enough

bring on the war songs (I think I'm getting addicted to them...)
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 23:00   #5
Sebos

Sebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the rough

rofl Scythe couldn't hit a barn door with a tank!

G-ii 4tw GL guys
Sebos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 23:11   #6
PaLiNDRoMe
I like Red

PaLiNDRoMe is infamous around these partsPaLiNDRoMe is infamous around these partsPaLiNDRoMe is infamous around these parts

The universe shall see the power that will be unleashed

Return to Genesis-II

we are waiting...
_______
PaLiNDRoMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 23:14   #7
hondaman

hondaman is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dryph

G-ii 4tw GL guys

I didnt know scythe was French.
hondaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 23:18   #8
evilTone

evilTone can only hope to improve

dammit you cnuts, now i wish i bothered to play this round ffs
evilTone is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 23:27   #9
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

go G-II
I have full faith in you and I wish you all the roids they have
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 23:32   #10
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

lol......

you guys know that they wont really fight back. your score is already the double..and having an average of 320 k means that they arent organized at all.

even if they are 50 more than you - theres nothing brave.
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 23:40   #11
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Hey Legator....we didnt declare first....we just decided to send ships their way too. What were we to do? let them nibble us?

* We do not exist *

Unread 18 Nov 2005, 23:47   #12
Baddars
FAnG Battle Commander

Baddars is just really niceBaddars is just really niceBaddars is just really niceBaddars is just really nice

woot...

i hope they brought their surrendering flags!!
===================================================
Baddars is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 00:00   #13
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondaman
I didnt know scythe was French.
If they were French they would have surrendered already. To every alliance on general principle.

In fact, the difference between the French and the Swiss is the Swiss declare war on no one (to get more money, I guess) and the French surrender to everyone because ... I don't know :/
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 00:19   #14
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Good luck G-II, I'm sure you won't need it
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 00:57   #15
Phrazer
Cymru Am Byth

Phrazer has a spectacular aura aboutPhrazer has a spectacular aura about

G-II must think they are in a no-win sitation. Do nothing and Sythe will think they can behave in this way and get away with it, hit them and they are accused of small planet bashing :s

Cant wait to see what happens, GL G-II

Round 12 - 13 - E1W HC
Round 14 - 18 - Orbit HC
Round 19 - 32 - Orbit Forever. Nothing else comes close!!
Round 39+ - Currently chilling out in S.P.Q.R

<Gruff|afk> omg....this is the best pm i've ever had!!!!!!
<Gruff|afk> you have just got up so many positions in my "Gruff-o-meter scale"
Phrazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 00:59   #16
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

having heard what ive heard, i cant say you have anything to worry about
HC's badmouthing others in their channel, and then declairing war on the basis that they were kicked for doing so , reeks of immaturity and consequently inexperiance.
I would expect g-ii to do well in this war, despite lack of numbers as a result.
looking at the other replies here, it seems others agree with me
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 01:12   #17
Phrazer
Cymru Am Byth

Phrazer has a spectacular aura aboutPhrazer has a spectacular aura about

/me thinks you have hit the nail on the head there Phil. This war/massacre [delete as appropriate] wont last long

Round 12 - 13 - E1W HC
Round 14 - 18 - Orbit HC
Round 19 - 32 - Orbit Forever. Nothing else comes close!!
Round 39+ - Currently chilling out in S.P.Q.R

<Gruff|afk> omg....this is the best pm i've ever had!!!!!!
<Gruff|afk> you have just got up so many positions in my "Gruff-o-meter scale"
Phrazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 01:30   #18
Vader
[G-II]

hey g-ii hc has a gdl on board ... we can only win eh phil^
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 01:45   #19
Haarken
Faithful Pony

Haarken is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck G-II
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 01:57   #20
Seed of Chaos
Pr0f3ss10na1 P30n

Seed of Chaos will become famous soon enoughSeed of Chaos will become famous soon enough

hmmm I think G-II might find this war a tad difficult. It'll probably be like being bitten to death by lots of annoying mosquitos whilst unable to find back due to the bash limit. Although having said that, it's doubtful that Scythe's intel (if it exist) is accurate enough to enable them to hit the right planets This is gonna be a strange war heheh.
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 02:29   #21
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

I imagine we'll see G-II ziks boost up the ranks pretty darn quickly.

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 02:43   #22
The_Mad_Keg
Fat *******

The_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to behold

gl G-II!! loving ure war song we should get together for a singalong!!
<Rocko> so reincarnation is like getting ABSOLUTLEY wankered when u die

[F-Crew] - You known when youve been [FC]ucked
The_Mad_Keg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 02:52   #23
Seed of Chaos
Pr0f3ss10na1 P30n

look what you've started now, keg
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 03:39   #24
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I wonder if this war will be a complete non-starter. Wouldnt most Scythe planets be completely below G-II's bash limit?

If that's the case, then G-II are going to have to win completely on the defensive - ie, crushing Scythe fleets when they lemming land on G-II planets .
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 03:50   #25
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

tbh someone shud make a list of all the wars around, and add who won etc. wud be fun to look at in a few rounds \o/

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 03:53   #26
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Arfy
I imagine we'll see G-II ziks boost up the ranks pretty darn quickly.
oh ffs! concentrate on getting ur own score up ok? ure like, making the gal look *****!!

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 04:02   #27
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
tbh someone shud make a list of all the wars around, and add who won etc. wud be fun to look at in a few rounds \o/
I have been sort of keeping a running commentary on the political situation this round (as i see it) in the News Section of the PA Wiki. Mind, if someone wants to make a formal write-up of the round once it is finished for prosterity, i'm sure Jesterina would want to hear it in #pawiki .
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 04:09   #28
PaLiNDRoMe
I like Red

PaLiNDRoMe is infamous around these partsPaLiNDRoMe is infamous around these partsPaLiNDRoMe is infamous around these parts

I can taste the salvage already...
_______
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 06:32   #29
PaLiNDRoMe
I like Red

I find this amusing...

[00:26] * Topic is 'Welcome to the home of -=Scythe=- - for recruitment, PM and op. Scythe is now planetarions biggest alliance! want to be part of the action? | members PM a HC to get into the private chan'

Guess we have a lot on our hands, huh?
_______
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 07:53   #30
Vader
[G-II]

it's the nac mac feegle way of fighting ^^
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 08:17   #31
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking
Hey Legator....we didnt declare first....we just decided to send ships their way too. What were we to do? let them nibble us?

nah, nothing wrong with that - i just felt that with your initial post you tried to point out that your alliance with only 30 people will fight the big guy with 80 people.
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 08:35   #32
intrance

intrance is an unknown quantity at this point

It will be a fun war....

I guess we'll see what works... Quantity v.s. Quality....

Im betting Scythe is going to get owned... just in time for xmas! :xmas:

- The Pack -
<----exit
intrance is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 10:42   #33
hondaman

hondaman is an unknown quantity at this point

Its in full swing, thats for sure The war started indeed!
hondaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 12:10   #34
Hesekiel
No more, No less.

Hesekiel has a spectacular aura aboutHesekiel has a spectacular aura aboutHesekiel has a spectacular aura about

I suppose im that most drunk G2 HC DrunkenViking mentioned earlier :O

Genesis-2
Hesekiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 12:19   #35
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

Surely

* We do not exist *

Unread 19 Nov 2005, 14:14   #36
higginz
||Dude||

higginz will become famous soon enoughhigginz will become famous soon enough

gl to both, good to see all these allies at war after all it is a war game!

Gl again to both!

to be an official war this round do u need warsongs?
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 17:14   #37
intrance

intrance is an unknown quantity at this point

Only if you know how to

Bust a rhyme like there aint no time!

- The Pack -
<----exit
intrance is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 21:31   #38
lurchleaf
UltimateNewbie

lurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to behold

<^Lurch^> ok, well what about a ceasefire
<^Lurch^> and if you attack any coords, i will log it
<^Lurch^> and if you attack those members twice
<^Lurch^> or attack any member twice in the next 2 weeks
<^Lurch^> then ceasefire off
<^Lurch^> that sound cool?
<Chimpie> i talked to Vader and we concluded that we agree to cease all fire on 1 condition: you will surrender officially in AD
<^Lurch^> in AD?
<^Lurch^> whats that?
<Chimpie> Alliance Discussion
<Chimpie> http://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38
<^Lurch^> no f***ing way.. a ceasefire is a ceasefire
<^Lurch^> its a mutual agreement
<^Lurch^> are you power mad or something?
<Chimpie> well, you declared this war, and our attacks will stop when you officially surrender on AD
<Chimpie> the ball is in your side of the court, what you do is up to you
<^Lurch^> your attacks?
<^Lurch^> noone of our members have had incs todaY!
<Chimpie> well, you'll know what i mean
<^Lurch^> your a really good attacing alliance
<Chimpie> keep digging down
<^Lurch^> HEY LETS GO TO WAR WITHOUT KNOWING THE COORDS OF OUR ENEMIES! - like a blind man playing piniata!
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 21:33   #39
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

lmfao @ Scythe.

Well done G-II
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 21:41   #40
Seed of Chaos
Pr0f3ss10na1 P30n

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurchleaf
<^Lurch^> noone of our members have had incs todaY!
maybe they were just too inactive to report it
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 21:48   #41
lurchleaf
UltimateNewbie

lurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to behold

hehe, lol

well... erm.... yeh...
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 21:50   #42
lurchleaf
UltimateNewbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Newbie
I wonder if this war will be a complete non-starter. Wouldnt most Scythe planets be completely below G-II's bash limit?
yes, thats an advantage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Newbie
If that's the case, then G-II are going to have to win completely on the defensive - ie, crushing Scythe fleets when they lemming land on G-II planets .

...no comment
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 22:12   #43
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

heh.
i for one would love to see an unconditional surrender from scythe. make it so g-ii!
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 22:16   #44
The_Mad_Keg
Fat *******

The_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to behold

im with Phil^, id like to see Scythe on their knees grovelling for mercy, and a victory song rom G-II (though maybe just find me on IRC and tell me it before AD becomes a Warsong Forum)

Unread 20 Nov 2005, 01:10   #45
lurchleaf
UltimateNewbie

G-II - a bunch of girls,
G-II - Go to hell,
your roids we will steal,
your ships we will kill,
even if its just to prove wrong mister Phil^
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 01:21   #46
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

Ha

Ha

Ha
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 01:32   #47
The_Mad_Keg
Fat *******

lollerskates lurch u suck

Unread 20 Nov 2005, 01:48   #48
Hesekiel
No more, No less.

Hesekiel has a spectacular aura aboutHesekiel has a spectacular aura aboutHesekiel has a spectacular aura about

G-II has been the hottest topic this week on AD, me thinks D

Genesis-2
Hesekiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 01:49   #49
lurchleaf
UltimateNewbie

yeh, it was a bad try though wasnt it
dont ask a stoned person to write a song as he is typing it.
reasons? ;

* they get lost and cant remember if they were writing a birthday card or sleeping.
* they will need to stop for a snack.
* they will need to stop to nap for a while
* where was i? ah well...
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 01:50   #50
lurchleaf
UltimateNewbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dryph

G-ii 4tw GL guys

never tried tbh
im not allowed to drive anyways...