User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 25 Apr 2004, 00:00   #1
DeadMan
Slave of Catwoman

DeadMan is an unknown quantity at this point
MPF vs. WP

Why do members of MPF whine about WP being puss-y's?
Why do WP have to make the initial strike?
Why do WP come out of this as the stronger of the 3 combined?

Granted, WP does not retal FanG, Mistu or Phraktos attacks on WP members.
Granted, WP does actually want to engange war with MPF. But again why do WP have to make the initial strike.
Granted, WP is sitting on the fence doing nothing but defend it's members.

Do I honestly care if MPF members whine? No
Do I honestly care if WP goes to war or stays on the fence? No
Do I honestly care if i'm gonna be flamed now? No

NB!
This is me stating a few things on my own. Do not consider this as anything offical from WP what so ever.
DeadMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 00:02   #2
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold
Re: MPF vs. WP

if only WP wanted to do that earlier this round

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 00:08   #3
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

WP have dug their own grave.
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 00:12   #4
bintara

bintara will become famous soon enoughbintara will become famous soon enough

heh ... really ...
bintara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 01:16   #5
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadMan
Do I honestly care if MPF members whine? No
Do I honestly care if WP goes to war or stays on the fence? No
Do I honestly care if i'm gonna be flamed now? No

NB!
This is me stating a few things on my own. Do not consider this as anything offical from WP what so ever.
Ehhh, then why did you make this thread?
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 01:28   #6
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

virogenesis is infamous around these partsvirogenesis is infamous around these parts

because i care & moan about it
10:04| »» <Vir> |10:02| »» <Zhil> Kj doesnt need taunting <---- true he only needs a mirror
|10:04| »» <Vir> |10:05| »» <Zhil> lol
|10:05| »» <Zhil> I just got the image |10:05| »» <Zhil> of KJ
|10:05| »» <Zhil> being a budgie |10:05| »» <Vir> lmao
|10:05| »» <Zhil> and going "Pretty FAnG boy!" |10:05| »» <Zhil> talking into the mirror |10:05| »» <Zhil> little bell "ding ding ding"
Former: TRG, SL, AIM, ND, G-ii, EtY, ICD [1up], ReUnioN
virogenesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 10:24   #7
DeadMan
Slave of Catwoman

yus
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 12:18   #8
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

Granted, WP does not retal FanG, Mistu or Phraktos attacks on WP members.
Granted, WP does actually want to engange war with MPF. But again why do WP have to make the initial strike.
Granted, WP is sitting on the fence doing nothing but defend it's members.

I don't really understand your questions, but I'll try to answer them.

Why do we whine? Well I haven't whined so far actually - but I know others are finding it frustrating that the only targets in LCH/Ely etc are either too small, or are just crappy targets (well balanced fleets, and not that many roids). So WP, who up until now had been sitting at the side trying to avoid hitting any alliance properly, looked like a decent target.

Why do WP have to make the initial strike? They don't really. Noone said they did.I guess if they'd honoured any kind of NAP (which never was in place, btw. It was just an unofficial avoidance agreement), then they wouldn't be in this situation. But they were stupidly naive if they thought they could fencesit their way to the top.

Why do WP come out as the stronger? Huh? They don't... Rephrase that?
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 14:18   #9
TheACE
Heroes For Life

TheACE can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
WP have dug their own grave.
RIGHT! and u r going to help me in????

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 5 [+] Crusader / [BD] Member - [DUH] Triad with [HR] & [UV]
R 6 [BD] Member - [HyB] Alliance with [HR] / [Pack] Wolves - [FoS] Fusion of Seven
R 7 [WP] Member/Officer - [NewX] Alliances of [NoS], [Ely] and [Xan]
R 8 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9,5[WP] Officer
R 10 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 10,5 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 11 [1up] pe0n -> QUIT, back to RL
[Ð] Together we stand, Devided we Fall
TheACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 15:58   #10
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Quote:
If you mean TouRiQueTs thread, ignore him. He's just too big to hit his farm planets anymore.
Quote:
There's plenty of Phraktos members who hate Fang, and plenty of Fang members that hate Phraktos. WP are just the highest common denominator, not originally being a member of the block and all. Not to mention their past predilection for viewing from the fenceposts.
Quote:
I'm sorry?
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 16:35   #11
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

TehVader is an unknown quantity at this point

But WP is having so much fun hitting noobs that their big players can't hit, must be real fun I tell you
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 16:42   #12
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehVader
But WP is having so much fun hitting noobs that their big players can't hit, must be real fun I tell you

Without doubt, the most fun I've had since the last time I cut my arm off with a rusty spoon.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 17:22   #13
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

Oooh, let me know next time you do that, I want to join in on the fun too
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 17:55   #14
DeadMan
Slave of Catwoman

Got some replys, and im happy.

and

"Why do WP come out of this as the stronger of the 3 combined?"

that was just for fun really

ooh... and yes cuting off arms is fun... I'll announce in #public next time we do it.
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 18:21   #15
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

Don't forget an extra rusty spoon
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 18:23   #16
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I don't really understand your questions, but I'll try to answer them.

Why do we whine? Well I haven't whined so far actually - but I know others are finding it frustrating that the only targets in LCH/Ely etc are either too small, or are just crappy targets (well balanced fleets, and not that many roids). So WP, who up until now had been sitting at the side trying to avoid hitting any alliance properly, looked like a decent target.

Why do WP have to make the initial strike? They don't really. Noone said they did.I guess if they'd honoured any kind of NAP (which never was in place, btw. It was just an unofficial avoidance agreement), then they wouldn't be in this situation. But they were stupidly naive if they thought they could fencesit their way to the top.

Why do WP come out as the stronger? Huh? They don't... Rephrase that?
So when is Mistu going to declare war on WP then?

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 18:51   #17
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
So when is Mistu going to declare war on WP then?
A new topic on AD isn't required for both sides to know they're at war with each other.
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 19:05   #18
DeadMan
Slave of Catwoman

Quote:
A new topic on AD isn't required for both sides to know they're at war with each other.
Who's at war?
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 19:06   #19
Tomkat

Your mother :/
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 21:19   #20
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

Quote:
So you're saying that Mistu and WP is currently at war with eachother? I didn't know mistu had such small gals
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 21:20   #21
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheACE
RIGHT! and u r going to help me in????
I dont think I need to. But, if you ask nicely....
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 19:04   #22
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

One thing I really love, is how when Mistu and FAnG become openly hostile towards Wolfpack, they hurry up and launch 25 waves at ND planets.

Same old, same old.
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 19:08   #23
Shaithess

Shaithess is an unknown quantity at this point

wow, they are leet.

/me bows
Shaithess is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 22:40   #24
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
exactly

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 23:30   #25
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
nah - just requires mistu to get their orders and run along like good little boys and girls

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 04:34   #26
Baddars
FAnG Battle Commander

Baddars is just really niceBaddars is just really niceBaddars is just really niceBaddars is just really nice

http://www.eviltone.pwp.blueyonder.c...es/great34.jpg
===================================================
Baddars is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 06:35   #27
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Why do WP have to make the initial strike? They don't really. Noone said they did.I guess if they'd honoured any kind of NAP (which never was in place, btw. It was just an unofficial avoidance agreement), then they wouldn't be in this situation.

lol, your really brilliant tomkat.....at first you deny everything at the same where several wp officers etc already said that there was some kind of agreement and now you call it "unofficial avoidance agreement".

you denied it everywhere lol, are you some kind of "wannabe politician" ??

lol

unofficial avoidance agreement - thats the best name i ever heard, that really first class.

fpm are so lame its getting more and more unbelievable
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 08:48   #28
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddars
rofl
Appocomaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 12:38   #29
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legator
lol, your really brilliant tomkat.....at first you deny everything at the same where several wp officers etc already said that there was some kind of agreement and now you call it "unofficial avoidance agreement"
Well, that's what it was. I didn't lie about it.

When deciding which galaxies we were going to hit, we consciously tried to avoid WP ones, and hit Ely/LCH. Of course, if a WP got hit here and there, it was unfortunate, but that's how it goes. So yes, we did try to avoid them. It wasn't an official NAP.

Thing is, it got too pally. When retals started being demanded (from both sides) and people demanding others to recall, it looked too much like we were NAPped, or even allied. So we started to consider the possibility of a breakup. Then WP organised a raid on one of our galaxies, and that "sealed the deal", so to speak.

And no, I don't want to be a politician. I haven't lied :P
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 20:21   #30
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Well, that's what it was. I didn't lie about it.

When deciding which galaxies we were going to hit, we consciously tried to avoid WP ones, and hit Ely/LCH. Of course, if a WP got hit here and there, it was unfortunate, but that's how it goes. So yes, we did try to avoid them. It wasn't an official NAP.

Thing is, it got too pally. When retals started being demanded (from both sides) and people demanding others to recall, it looked too much like we were NAPped, or even allied. So we started to consider the possibility of a breakup. Then WP organised a raid on one of our galaxies, and that "sealed the deal", so to speak.

And no, I don't want to be a politician. I haven't lied :P
heh heh

Are you a spokesperson for Mistu then?

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 00:08   #31
Tomkat

Quote:
heh heh

Are you a spokesperson for Mistu then?
Yes.
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 00:21   #32
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Yes.
"Oops"

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 00:25   #33
Tomkat

Quote:
"Oops"
You make me cry Zhil
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 00:25   #34
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
"Oops"
they could have been off worse ....

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 30 Apr 2004, 00:27   #35
-=Zyth=-
Paranoid Android

-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about

Next round, next round. All will be random, all will be equal. Judge then.

[SiN]
Safety in Numbers

NEVER AGAIN! Retired
-=Zyth=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 00:51   #36
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
You make me cry Zhil
I'm being nice also

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 06:26   #37
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Zyth=-
Next round, next round. All will be random, all will be equal. Judge then.
as if i care about who is winning a .5 round.

i dont care if fpmwpxyz or vel is writing " WE WON ROUND 10.5 !!!11111" - its no achievement anyway.

my only point is, that with such tactics the change is alot lower to gain new blood, that current players stay or that even quitters come back get lower and lower. i know for sure that some people will quit this game again just because of how it was run in this unimportant inbetween round.

the only thing which annoys is the thing how stupid the people in certain alliances are.
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 11:57   #38
Tomkat

Why isn't it an achievement? Because you were on the losing side?
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 14:01   #39
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute

simply put its no achievement cuz once WP sided with you there was no doubt what the outcome would be..... Winning by numbers is easy and can't be considered something to be proud of
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 14:08   #40
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

and if you think the majority of the block wished to have wp there you are sadly mistaken.

Take up your gripe with phraktos hc please.
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 14:10   #41
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute

does it matter you agreed to it or not? you let it happen didn't you

its like when you are with a group somewhere out there "Hey we didn't all agree on stealing candy from a baby, but we did it anyways, so now its all fine"
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 16:59   #42
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandows
does it matter you agreed to it or not? you let it happen didn't you

its like when you are with a group somewhere out there "Hey we didn't all agree on stealing candy from a baby, but we did it anyways, so now its all fine"
no what he means is, go pm a phraktos or WP HC and go complain at them.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 30 Apr 2004, 18:21   #43
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
no what he means is, go pm a phraktos or WP HC and go complain at them.

rgds Kj

No offence but your HC could have grown a set of balls and told phraktos to **** off and taken wolfpack's roids. If phraktos sided with wp you might have had a decent war this round, and if they didn't at least it would be better than this travesty of a round.
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 18:30   #44
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
No offence but your HC could have grown a set of balls and told phraktos to **** off and taken wolfpack's roids. If phraktos sided with wp you might have had a decent war this round, and if they didn't at least it would be better than this travesty of a round.
then I'd advice you to pm my HC's

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 30 Apr 2004, 23:46   #45
LB|away

LB|away is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
then I'd advice you to pm my HC's

rgds Kj
kj shhhh
dont derict these AD n00bs to me
LB|away is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2004, 01:23   #46
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandows
simply put its no achievement cuz once WP sided with you there was no doubt what the outcome would be..... Winning by numbers is easy and can't be considered something to be proud of
You wouldn't be saying that if WP had sided with you, I can guarantee it.

Whilst I can appreciate your argument (nobody likes being beaten by a larger block), that's the risk you take in a block situation. The only alternative is to try to avoid blocks (not feasible in private galaxy rounds), or to try to form a larger block than your opponent.

I don't know enough about the specifics of the situation to comment further, but why on earth did WP help the MFP block when it was obvious that they would end up being roided by them? Even if they backed them early on, it would have made far more sense to switch sides and re-balance the game once MFP started winning.
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2004, 01:26   #47
LB|away

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComradeRob
You wouldn't be saying that if WP had sided with you, I can guarantee it.

Whilst I can appreciate your argument (nobody likes being beaten by a larger block), that's the risk you take in a block situation. The only alternative is to try to avoid blocks (not feasible in private galaxy rounds), or to try to form a larger block than your opponent.

I don't know enough about the specifics of the situation to comment further, but why on earth did WP help the MFP block when it was obvious that they would end up being roided by them? Even if they backed them early on, it would have made far more sense to switch sides and re-balance the game once MFP started winning.

notthing they could do they didnt wanna loose... and get beaten at the start of the round...
fence sitting and staying save was easier for them
Unread 1 May 2004, 01:29   #48
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

But they're going to lose anyway!

imo, the best tactic is to try to keep a 'balance of power' between the major blocks. Sure, side with one block early on, but change sides once that block is starting to win. That way, neither side develops a huge advantage. In fact, the alliance that sits in the middle of these two blocks has the potential to win the round (surely WP haven't forgotten r6?).

There is absolutely no logic in helping the people who are going to kill you later, unless you have some kind of plan to kill them first.
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2004, 01:32   #49
LB|away

Quote:

imo, the best tactic is to try to keep a 'balance of power' between the major blocks. Sure, side with one block early on, but change sides once that block is starting to win. That way, neither side develops a huge advantage. In fact, the alliance that sits in the middle of these two blocks has the potential to win the round (surely WP haven't forgotten r6?).

There is absolutely no logic in helping the people who are going to kill you later, unless you have some kind of plan to kill them first.
well they didnt know what to do
they wouldnt have balanced the game anyways

so they tried to stay friendly to us to be kept save.
then they did all in their power to split the block up
but they didnt succeed.
Unread 1 May 2004, 01:35   #50
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

I read someone on here say that their plan was to split the FPM block.

Wolfpack in failing appallingly shocker!