User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 28 Feb 2004, 10:25   #1
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about
Lol

I just noticed the threadabout FAnG update cause I pay about as much attention to AD these days as I do to helping the homeless.

Simply yes I am back, but the flaming is a bit pathetic.

Round 8 was a hard call for me and hinch, but everyone reacts as they see fit. I can't and wont justify what I did over and above what i have just said, all I want this round is to ensure FAnG has a stable and worthy backbone alliance in pa worthy of the gaming community that Leff and kj abd everyone else is forming.

I am not expecting you all to hug me or even congratulate me, but keep your opinions to yourself if you are intending to abuse the new hc because simply the aliance will do its talking on the battlefields.

Like me and my fellow HC's or hate me and my fellow HC's, but FAnG WILL be here next round.

Lets hope you can at least be civil as I think such criticism in a declining universe is counter productive. Be happy you have someone to die against

Anyway ppl will find me on irc if they need me, but if not I don't really care - i have a pretty good life now and once upon a time the flames would have encouraged a major reaction, now i don't care so much :-)

Anyway lets hope you at least let this thread stay relatively flame free instead of acting like muppets. Good luck to all :-)

Rumad
xXx
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent

Last edited by Rumad; 28 Feb 2004 at 17:08.
Unread 28 Feb 2004, 12:09   #2
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumad
I am not expecting you all to hug me or even congratulate me, but keep your opinions to yourself if you are intending to abuse the new hc because simply the aliance will do its talking on the battlefields.
/me hugs and congratulates Rumad Have a good round m8 and don't let the lame flamers affect you
Unread 28 Feb 2004, 17:04   #3
Baddars
FAnG Battle Commander

Baddars is just really niceBaddars is just really niceBaddars is just really niceBaddars is just really nice

/me bows to rumad

glad to have you with us mate.
===================================================
Unread 29 Feb 2004, 09:38   #4
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

Good to see you buddy.
Unread 29 Feb 2004, 19:56   #5
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice

Why do people still bollox with this game?

DTA
Support the liberation of "AllFather"
Unread 29 Feb 2004, 21:07   #6
Spinner
Founder of Planetarion

Spinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant future

Heya Rumad, welcome back to the roots (:
I hope this means you will be my little farm in 10.5
Unread 29 Feb 2004, 21:59   #7
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

hehe, Spinner is gonna get closed ^^

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Unread 1 Mar 2004, 00:17   #8
TheACE
Heroes For Life

TheACE can only hope to improve

nice to hear, me saluts FAnG

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 5 [+] Crusader / [BD] Member - [DUH] Triad with [HR] & [UV]
R 6 [BD] Member - [HyB] Alliance with [HR] / [Pack] Wolves - [FoS] Fusion of Seven
R 7 [WP] Member/Officer - [NewX] Alliances of [NoS], [Ely] and [Xan]
R 8 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9,5[WP] Officer
R 10 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 10,5 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 11 [1up] pe0n -> QUIT, back to RL
[Ð] Together we stand, Devided we Fall
Unread 1 Mar 2004, 00:45   #9
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

what a bloody meaninless, boring thread.

********'s AD is alot more interesting. Kinda says it doesnt it.

Dont censor evade - JC
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
Unread 1 Mar 2004, 19:59   #10
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts

gl hf etc... as long as you don't listen too much to Kjeldoran, you will do fine.
Unread 1 Mar 2004, 23:29   #11
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumad
I just noticed the threadabout FAnG update cause I pay about as much attention to AD these days as I do to helping the homeless.

Simply yes I am back, but the flaming is a bit pathetic.

Round 8 was a hard call for me and hinch, but everyone reacts as they see fit. I can't and wont justify what I did over and above what i have just said, all I want this round is to ensure FAnG has a stable and worthy backbone alliance in pa worthy of the gaming community that Leff and kj abd everyone else is forming.

Like me and my fellow HC's or hate me and my fellow HC's, but FAnG WILL be here next round.

Lets hope you can at least be civil as I think such criticism in a declining universe is counter productive. Be happy you have someone to die against

Anyway ppl will find me on irc if they need me, but if not I don't really care - i have a pretty good life now and once upon a time the flames would have encouraged a major reaction, now i don't care so much :-)

Anyway lets hope you at least let this thread stay relatively flame free instead of acting like muppets. Good luck to all :-)

Rumad
xXx
xXx too.

Can I have that pint you were going to buy me... say... 4 or so round ago?

BTW, good luck.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 2 Mar 2004, 20:59   #12
Anakin
Stealth & Shadows

Anakin is on a distinguished road

Annnnnd iiiiiiiiiiiiiii'e'iiiiii will allways loveeeeeee youuuuuuuuuu..... [/song] etc...

Always loved you rumad mate, good for a laugth and even better to hate, all round star of the show here in planetarion... looking forward to your trolling again and general superstarness =P

#kralizec , find yourself their mate.
Unread 4 Mar 2004, 01:21   #13
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

BLACK_OPPS is on a distinguished road

beer ?
it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger.
Herman Goering
Unread 4 Mar 2004, 15:32   #14
Goatsemaster
Just like science!

Goatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of light

Rumad's still contributing quality threads, I see*.

* Yes, I realize the irony.
Unread 4 Mar 2004, 21:05   #15
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK_OPPS
beer ?

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
Unread 5 Mar 2004, 17:40   #16
BoredOfThis
Still Dreadnought

BoredOfThis is an unknown quantity at this point

Rumad an RJ up a tree (etc)

/me gets his chainsaw
Closed Thread