User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 26 Feb 2004, 02:39   #51
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of
Re: FAnG IMPORTANT Update

good point baddars
This is a game and lets set out standart for a better community.
FAnG community and Pa community.
Lets play and have fun and lets stay loyal to this wonderful game.
Unread 26 Feb 2004, 02:58   #52
Marinho
[ND]

Marinho is on a distinguished road

/me joins hands with Baddars and alch and starts singing Cumbaja near the campfire
Unread 26 Feb 2004, 03:19   #53
Baddars
FAnG Battle Commander

Baddars is just really niceBaddars is just really niceBaddars is just really niceBaddars is just really nice

/me gets out the marshmallows

you gotta agree with us though marin-hooooo!!
===================================================
Unread 26 Feb 2004, 04:45   #54
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stress
ho ho ho
comming from u that is hillarious,
If you must know, I find you and your alliance a bigger joke then Focht

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Unread 26 Feb 2004, 09:14   #55
LB|away

LB|away is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback
LoL, thanks fang
even if i wont play ill clearly wait and read about this coming round because im sure fang will provide enough "ROFLS" and "WTF" again with that hc.

Regarding KJ speaking about credibility, i really love how you stroke your ego and your so high valued credibility in a dying game, wake up noone gives a flying ****, if you join another game noone will bother to care about your past xp and past adventures.
Facts are fang are morons for makeing 2 ppl fang hc who damaged fang in the past and who dragged fang in the mud. Those are facts and even with all your glorifying and highhorse smacktalking they are set in stone so go along. Im sure next round will provide a good bunch of LOL's again and with those ppl in charge i can clearly see fang aiming for the spotlight again, may it be just the spotlight of stupidity.

P.S. which planet of Irvine will be in arbiter and will the others get a full membership or just nap protection in arbiter?

WTF did I ever do wrong? lol
Unread 26 Feb 2004, 09:45   #56
Waku
a simple pe0n

Waku has a little shameless behaviour in the past

yeah your as german as Focht so he should uuh like you

#newdawn

Don't Trust Anyone

Proud to have served with the guys of 2:10 in PaX

We are the Elysium Support Center
Unread 26 Feb 2004, 09:48   #57
LB|away

LB|away is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waku
yeah your as german as Focht so he should uuh like you

hmm I still hate focht for what he did to me in rnd3

sending bloody 80k ghosts ETA 5 in cluster while I was shagging my girlfriend back then

I lost my entire fleet...
Unread 26 Feb 2004, 11:25   #58
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

hehe i do understand now why you dont get any girlfriend.
too hard for you to stay alive with a complete fleet when sex is involved
Unread 26 Feb 2004, 14:11   #59
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
If you must know, I find you and your alliance a bigger joke then Focht

rgds Kj
Kje you seriously are an unstable human being, I'm being serious when I say you really need to get some help, never before have I seen someone get so upset by an online game and what his online associates have to say about him.

Also get some new come backs I mean "coming from you !!11 LOL ROFL !!" what is this AOL chat ? Don't get me wrong I'm sure FAnG have some good members but how can anyone wish them luck when they have to hear you constantly forcing everyone to hear about how great an alliance it is and how important it has been even though it's never really achieved anything ever, hell you even try to justify this as something other than inept leadership. I can't believe you still take all this seriously get a life there's like under a thousand people playing this game.
Unread 26 Feb 2004, 15:03   #60
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
Kje you seriously are an unstable human being, I'm being serious when I say you really need to get some help, never before have I seen someone get so upset by an online game and what his online associates have to say about him.

Also get some new come backs I mean "coming from you !!11 LOL ROFL !!" what is this AOL chat ? Don't get me wrong I'm sure FAnG have some good members but how can anyone wish them luck when they have to hear you constantly forcing everyone to hear about how great an alliance it is and how important it has been even though it's never really achieved anything ever, hell you even try to justify this as something other than inept leadership. I can't believe you still take all this seriously get a life there's like under a thousand people playing this game.
how predictable

Sonnen posts, Focht posts and then finally Hicks posts aswell ...

it fits the pattern doesn't it Hicks. And I find it amuzing that you actually care enough about me to advice me to get some help. You don't even know my age, where I live, my friends, my gf, nothing really. So you base this all on some posts on AD?

But I appreciate the advice and I will phone a doc now ...

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 26 Feb 2004, 15:04   #61
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
And just so you know, I wasn't upset or anything. Just because I think he's worth nothing more then an occasional smile, I'm upset?

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 26 Feb 2004, 17:24   #62
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonnenbomber
and in compares you always have use "than" and never "then".
That coming from you is even a bigger joke than the new FAnG HC. Next time you post let babel fish do the translation.

[23:33] <@Divine> hmm I think I may have a new GF aswell
[23:33] <@Divine> but dunno yet if I want a new GF so early in the round
Unread 26 Feb 2004, 22:18   #63
Heartshunter
Little Miss Sarcastic

Heartshunter is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, a funny thread, haven't read one here in ages.

One more thing, you forgot to reinstate WebAngel, then the party would have been complete.
Unread 26 Feb 2004, 22:33   #64
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartshunter
Wow, a funny thread, haven't read one here in ages.

One more thing, you forgot to reinstate WebAngel, then the party would have been complete.
We wanted to, but he got his former Titans reputation against him

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 26 Feb 2004, 22:36   #65
Heartshunter
Little Miss Sarcastic

Heartshunter is an unknown quantity at this point

damn, aren't you teh funny
Unread 26 Feb 2004, 23:04   #66
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

hopefully this time far less fang players will get closed, especially from their hc. In all their memberbase will most likely be smaller then in r10.
Shame KJ isnt running their politics that kinda spoils the rebirth of the best alliance of all times, atleast in their own believes.
muppet-show ahoy
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet

Last edited by Razorback; 27 Feb 2004 at 04:00.
Unread 27 Feb 2004, 04:08   #67
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
hopefully this time far less fang players will get closed, especially from their hc. In all their memberbase will most likely be smaller then in r10.
Shame KJ isnt running their politics that kinda spoils the rebirth of the best alliance of all times, atleast in their own believes.
muppet-show ahoy
heh, this coming from a Sid wannabee ...

yes muppet-show ahoy

FA Gaming community

Unread 27 Feb 2004, 04:35   #68
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

yes muppet-show ahoy
Fury achieved more than FAnG ever will. Stear away from Sid references please, and I'll play 'nice'.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 27 Feb 2004, 05:09   #69
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

yes muppet-show ahoy
why would i want to copy a person ive met irl ?
Now go and troll some more "proud to be fang" threads and bladder some more "the alliance which achieved nothing but still won because we have a great community" jokes on these boards.
Kj realise it for once and for all, ppl think youre an idiot and give not 2 cents for your opinion and in this ppl are unified, There is no fury no legion no titans no tot no elysium.
This should tell you something, i cant imagine a person as witty as you not realising that youre the center of all that and that so many ppl cant be ALL wrong. But keep selfdecepting yourself if it floats your boat, at the end of the day when u look at the raw and uncosmetic stats youll find out you and your precious piece of artwork did nothing and only left a bad taste. Fang was a name connected with scandals and r10 supported this image, I sincerely hoped alch would change that with his new crew but the old "bunch" just boarded the boat again so we can stay tuned for more of the fang comedy.
Since im not interested in playing pa this round and will not work in eclipse as a leading figure i can gladly and unharmed say i agree with the majority of pa that you should wake and grow up and you might find yourself a way out of your mental disfunction. You might lie to yourself but everyone bar you knows what you achieved and as much as you wish to hide it in this small community the wording "not much" barely covers it.
But go along to claim noone is in the know etc etc. Ill just polish my "thropys" and smile further about your greatness while i invest my time into another game i enjoy muchly and where ive yet not encountered a person of your kind. Thank god. Atleast there ppl dont need to put their 2nd class interview into their quit message so ppl can read how leet and un-important you are.
Tho i guess if you are in rome do as the romans do, right kj ?
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet

Last edited by Razorback; 27 Feb 2004 at 05:16.
Unread 27 Feb 2004, 07:20   #70
alch
Retired

Quote:
I sincerely hoped alch would change that with his new crew but the old "bunch" just boarded the boat again so we can stay tuned for more of the fang comedy.
i dont think you can judge something that didnt start yet.
sit and relax, round11 i will prove you - you are wrong.

thanks you
Unread 27 Feb 2004, 09:34   #71
Leinad
DrFlame

Leinad is on a distinguished road

hehe nice to c that some things never change
Unread 27 Feb 2004, 12:28   #72
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
Fury achieved more than FAnG ever will. Stear away from Sid references please, and I'll play 'nice'.
I have respect for Fury, Zhil, and even for Sid. Not for Eclipse, the Fury wannabee or Focht, the Sid wannabee.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 27 Feb 2004, 12:47   #73
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
why would i want to copy a person ive met irl ?
Now go and troll some more "proud to be fang" threads and bladder some more "the alliance which achieved nothing but still won because we have a great community" jokes on these boards.
Kj realise it for once and for all, ppl think youre an idiot and give not 2 cents for your opinion and in this ppl are unified, There is no fury no legion no titans no tot no elysium.
This should tell you something, i cant imagine a person as witty as you not realising that youre the center of all that and that so many ppl cant be ALL wrong. But keep selfdecepting yourself if it floats your boat, at the end of the day when u look at the raw and uncosmetic stats youll find out you and your precious piece of artwork did nothing and only left a bad taste. Fang was a name connected with scandals and r10 supported this image, I sincerely hoped alch would change that with his new crew but the old "bunch" just boarded the boat again so we can stay tuned for more of the fang comedy.
Since im not interested in playing pa this round and will not work in eclipse as a leading figure i can gladly and unharmed say i agree with the majority of pa that you should wake and grow up and you might find yourself a way out of your mental disfunction. You might lie to yourself but everyone bar you knows what you achieved and as much as you wish to hide it in this small community the wording "not much" barely covers it.
But go along to claim noone is in the know etc etc. Ill just polish my "thropys" and smile further about your greatness while i invest my time into another game i enjoy muchly and where ive yet not encountered a person of your kind. Thank god. Atleast there ppl dont need to put their 2nd class interview into their quit message so ppl can read how leet and un-important you are.
Tho i guess if you are in rome do as the romans do, right kj ?
Focht, listen to all the crap you're saying really. Should I not be proud of what FAnG is? We got a community of pple who play games together. I'm sure even you have agree that it's fun having built up such a thing. I fully know what we did or did not achieve in PA and what 99% of this board cannot claim they have. Cause they' have never even tried to build something. Being a members is piss easy, every noob can do that.
I don't have to 'prove' myself towards you or AD Focht. I know my posting style is abit weird and probably too impulsive but I really don't care whether pple think it's a joke or not.

Over the past few rounds I've made my friends, in various alliances. I got more friends then pple flaming me like you do. They don't like my posting style either but AD is just one big joke. It's all about PR, politics and trying to make your enemy look bad. Something you really are good at.

I know it's your job and your duty to make FAnG look as bad as you can. And yes, we don't have the history with us on this, nonetheless did we show great things and you did have a hard time with us last round. Again you will deny all this but the fact that your entire crew has pm'd me over the past months and showed their respect, means more then a CEO who does nothing but trying to make it personal.

About the proud to be FAnG shit, read the last post, realize it was pple like Lord_dain (Eclipse) who started the shit again. Don't bitch at me for things your own crew does.

And finally, Focht, you're one of those pple that judge others on AD. Pple that know me don't. And they what I call 'friends' and that's the pple who will not abuse me or use me for their own PR campain or whatever strategies you used to be doin.
And about that interview URL, yes can am arrogant enough to claim it's quality (thx to Leshy) en pple asked me the url a few time hence why I put it in my quitmsg. That and I like gloating. After all, better being self confident then having no opinion and do what the rest does, on AD.

Waiting for your next answer that's gonna be NOTHING but insult towards me or FAnG, then again, nothing new there ...

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 27 Feb 2004, 12:56   #74
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
I sincerely hoped alch would change that with his new crew but the old "bunch" just boarded the boat again so we can stay tuned for more of the fang comedy.
One more thing I forgot.

Don't say such stuff. It's pure lying and you don't even believe it yourself. Don't be a hypocrit by claiming you wish too see FAnG change. I think NOBODY here will ever believe such a 'nice gesture' from you towards FAnG, so let's cut the crap shall we?

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 27 Feb 2004, 12:58   #75
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

As much as i have enjoyed following this thread over the last few days i think its about time it got closed. Its becoming nothing more than a sequence of flames followed by counter-flames.

Kjeldoran have you noticed that 99% of the flames/trolls in this thread, and in fact most FAnG threads, are directed against you? A lot of the reason the flaming continues in these threads and eventually gets them closed is because you bite back and try to argue from your corner and throw flames back in their direction. All this does is results in more people jumping into the thread and we get a big flame fest and a closed thread.

I think you would be doing yourself and FAnG a favour if you tried to calm down a bit and not rise to the bait, it would probably cause a lot less closed threads in the end and may get people off FAnG's back in general on AD. I'll deal with the flames and trolls, dont worry about that, just report the post or send me a PM if you feel the need.

Dont take that as an insult just a bit of friendly advice.