User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 23 Feb 2004, 03:02   #1
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of
Lightbulb FAnG IMPORTANT Update

Following my annoucment in Departure Forum and combined to last series of Meeting with the related people to FAnG commandment.

I would like to make few annoucments to clarify what will become from FAnG Planetarion:

1) It was decided in our Recent Meeting that i will step down as General HC due to some reasons (you can read them in Departure Forum) but mainly due because i wont have an internet connection for a certain amount of time and it will be the best for FAnG to continue without me for this time.
Of course as soon as i can settle this down, i will be able to plan my come back to Planetarion community

2) I would like to present our Present High Commandment for the people who arent familiar with it:

- Rumad : Recruitment HC, he will handle Recruitment and all the applications will go thru him.
( We have been able to poke him and drag him back from retirement and we hope it wont be the last one. )
- Irvine : Military HC - Will handle Defense Dept and Offense Dept.
- LB|away : Affairs HC - will handle with Benneton - both external and internal affairs
-Intelligence HC will remain undiclosed for now.

As myself - i will remain until the last day i will have inernet connection to support FAnG and help the set up for Round11.

3) We would like to present our final goals for Round11:

-Bring back old/new players to the game by supporting the Game.
-Enrich the FAnG gaming community by bringing the Best individual around and forming a dedicated and united Team in the Planetarion Section.
-Win Round 11 of course.
-Higher our standarts, Improve our skills and Play a FAIR game with Balanced Battle.

You know where to find US. We remain on NG on #FAnG .

My best regards and wish you luck for round 11

alch

Last edited by alch; 23 Feb 2004 at 03:08.
Unread 23 Feb 2004, 11:35   #2
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light
Re: FAnG IMPORTANT Update

good luck to you and FAnG for R11.
Unread 23 Feb 2004, 12:24   #3
Baddars
FAnG Battle Commander

Baddars is just really niceBaddars is just really niceBaddars is just really niceBaddars is just really nice

FAnG pwns!

unfortunately we will be without you alch, but we will do our best. New command is looking good!
===================================================
Unread 23 Feb 2004, 15:25   #4
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Good luck Fang, see you when this round finally gets going
Unread 23 Feb 2004, 16:44   #5
BoredOfThis
Still Dreadnought

BoredOfThis is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Good luck Fang, see you when this round finally gets going
Indeed you will see FAnG, in the joint channel on MISTU IRC most likely.
Unread 23 Feb 2004, 17:28   #6
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredOfThis
Indeed you will see FAnG, in the joint channel on MISTU IRC most likely.
you mean joint server. Infact we're having a dinner meeting tomorrow evening ...

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Unread 23 Feb 2004, 18:59   #7
BoredOfThis
Still Dreadnought

BoredOfThis is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
you mean joint server. Infact we're having a dinner meeting tomorrow evening ...

rgds Kj
btw, u took Irvine back and made him HC? even tho he left and joined ely and disgraced FAnG.

and i dont see how you cant talk about 'we' if you aint FAnG HC ne more according to said provided list
Unread 23 Feb 2004, 19:57   #8
Jezz84
DDK

Jezz84 is an unknown quantity at this point

pld guys gl

DDK - Death Defying Killaz
JoV - Joy of Villainy
FAnG - Furious Angels Next Generation
Eclipse - Eclipse
CT- Conspiracy Theory
VS - Volkstaat
Urwins - Urwins
NoX - NoX

Unread 23 Feb 2004, 20:09   #9
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredOfThis
btw, u took Irvine back and made him HC? even tho he left and joined ely and disgraced FAnG.

and i dont see how you cant talk about 'we' if you aint FAnG HC ne more according to said provided list
U took irvine in? mmm, I can't cause I'm no longer playing PA, Dread, you're contradicting yourself here ...

Also, shall we let FAnG and the pple involved decide whether I can use 'we' or not, ok? Shouldn't you like play eve or ******** ... plz do so and find another thread to get yer attention (with again another fakenick).

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 23 Feb 2004, 20:33   #10
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by alch
- Rumad : Recruitment HC, he will handle Recruitment and all the applications will go thru him.
( We have been able to poke him and drag him back from retirement and we hope it wont be the last one. )
oi Rumad is back lo Rumad
Quote:
-Win Round 11 of course.
hm.. that might be a problem for you.. NoS is gonna do that :eek:

anyways... good luck to u alch and to FAnG
Unread 23 Feb 2004, 21:51   #11
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts

Proud To Be Fang!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unread 24 Feb 2004, 00:10   #12
Sonnenbomber
ToT HC

Sonnenbomber is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Following my annoucment in Departure Forum

2) I would like to present our Present High Commandment for the people who arent familiar with it:

- Irvine : Military HC - Will handle Defense Dept and Offense Dept.
- LB|away : Affairs HC - will handle with Benneton - both external and internal affairs
-Intelligence HC will remain undiclosed for now.

As myself - i will remain until the last day i will have inernet connection to support FAnG and help the set up for Round11.

-Bring back old/new players to the game by supporting the Game.
-Enrich the FAnG gaming community by bringing the Best individual around and forming a dedicated and united Team in the Planetarion Section.
-Win Round 11 of course.
-Higher our standarts, Improve our skills and Play a FAIR game with Balanced Battle.

You know where to find US. We remain on NG on #FAnG .

My best regards and wish you luck for round 11

alch
MUAHH! ROFL!
I dont wish you good luck, because with a Rumad/Irvine HC combo, FAnG has no chance to survice. Hell, why doesnt FAnG give up PA instead of trying to stay alive in PA with promoting some of the biggest assholes to HC?
Rumad is a stupid child who already was one of the mainactors in R8 in FAnG. Dont you remember Rumad kicked nearly whole FAnG HC and ruined FAnG nearly complete at this time?
Irvine, 1 of 42 ****ing defectors in PAX. He was the leader of the defector group which left FAnG ruined the possible top3 ranking (maybe even rank1) and made Elysium (till this defector actions one of the main FAnG enemys) to the round winner? Where did FAnG end after this happenings? rank9 if I remember right.
Seems I will never understand your spirit. At least you lost all honour with this promotions in my eyes. Sad that even great guys like Kjeldoran and LEFF as FAnG community leader are supporting or at least accepting it.
I'm only happy that ToT wont play R11 and dont have to deal with this assholes in any kind.

Regards
Sonnenbomber
R4 120:25 Cäsar of Roman Empire (p25a)
R5 14:9 Sonnenbomber of Reschis Götterhimmel (ToT Trialmember)
R6 23:14 Häuptling Kaltes Warmes und Fließendes Wasser (ToT BC)
R7 7:12 Dummheit kann man nicht verbieten (ToT HC)
R8 15:1 Gummizofe of Brigade 0 (ToT HC)
R9 16:3 Vicky Vomit of The yoghourt bums around quiet (ToT HC)
R10 13:10 KratzDeinPupsloch of DurchfallImWeltAll (ToT HC)
R11-12 Reallife and other games
Unread 24 Feb 2004, 00:55   #13
Ibis
[FAnG]

Ibis is an unknown quantity at this point

oo yeah what happened to that alliance what was its name urmm Toty or something no sorry it was ToT yeah how long did they last again ? hahaha
Unread 24 Feb 2004, 01:36   #14
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Who needs monty python when we have AD.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
Unread 24 Feb 2004, 04:06   #15
Iceaxe
Blood

Iceaxe is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibis
oo yeah what happened to that alliance what was its name urmm Toty or something no sorry it was ToT yeah how long did they last again ? hahaha

ToT played more rounds then FAnG.....

I'd say it was a good time for ToT to leave, better then dragging the name through the mud like a certain other alliance.....
Unread 24 Feb 2004, 05:10   #16
Ibis
[FAnG]

Ibis is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah this thread could get quite entertaining with all this bickering hahaha but i dont appreciate my alliance being insulted the way someone did on this thread. To avoid any further antaganisation plzzz read the facts. And it shows something for ToT determination and spirit if they just give up dont try to re invent themselves. Like so many alliances in PA they just bite the dust
Unread 24 Feb 2004, 06:48   #17
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

Allright people - take your "Long live ToT we give up and dont play PA anymore" posts and replies and make yourself a new thread.
When i was writing this thread, I didnt want any flame or any one of the Anti-FAnG to reply in here, this thread is strictly to INFORM the PA community about our future.

And For ALL The people who may be interested, I dont intend to drag FAnG name in the mud, I do think i got my own dignity left in this game, And one of my Reason i am not leaving this game like many other is the same reason i dont leave FAnG in hard time.
I dont JUMP ship to another game like ******** or whatever, I still support PA and his community and wish to see this game develop, The same game who gave me the ground to so much fun in specific rounds and the same game who gave base to the Netgamers Community.

Dont forget where you ALL came from, Dont forget your roots, PA is in danger and this is not the time to fight or to leave, this is the time to help this community and dont give me this bullshit, PAteam-Jolt dont care anymore and they want to take down the Game down, because i dont think this is truelly their goals.

And By the way, I dont think that one of you have the right to comment what happened to Irvine and FAnGer who "deflected" to Elysium last round, i think that its an internal Affair and only FAnG HC can deal with it but Thanks you again for all your concern.

To remind all of you Kjeldoran May have stepped down from FAnG commandment but he will remain Senate of FAnG gaming community and as a Senate who care about all his section, he is still allowed (i dont think someone has the right to allow him or not anyway) to speak as "WE" as he care for FAnG.

But again, his posts about FAnG Planetarion are not official one, so its up to you if you take his information and make them official, it doesnt bother me, drive yourself to dissinformation, and carry on with your flaming BUT not in here please

thanks you
alch

The censor is there for a reason, dont evade it - JC

Last edited by JC; 24 Feb 2004 at 11:51.
Unread 24 Feb 2004, 10:03   #18
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

go alch

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Unread 24 Feb 2004, 12:36   #19
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceaxe
ToT played more rounds then FAnG.....

I'd say it was a good time for ToT to leave, better then dragging the name through the mud like a certain other alliance.....
heh, if you claim that other alliance would be FAnG, then little newsflash hunny, we don't really care ...

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 24 Feb 2004, 13:38   #20
WipeOut
Playboy

WipeOut is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Who needs monty python when we have AD.
Heh, well hello Zhu.

I will not dare anticipating the (be it positive, or negative) consequences for any alliance lead by above mentioned High Command constilation. However, bringing back people like Rumad will certainly have a positive chain reaction as a consequence.

Hello Rumad, please pm me and do not force me to join IRC. It seems that I have too much spare time on my hands, and I would like avoid running risk to get addicted to IRC again, you will understand.
Unread 24 Feb 2004, 13:42   #21
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Hope you get slapped like every other time your pathetic little community attempts to play Planetarion.

Rumad as HC lol.

FLAME WARS "!12@
Unread 24 Feb 2004, 17:59   #22
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
Hope you get slapped like every other time your pathetic little community attempts to play Planetarion.

Rumad as HC lol.

FLAME WARS "!12@
good one, coming from you ...

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 24 Feb 2004, 18:02   #23
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal2112
Proud To Be Fang!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Proud to not be recruited by Eclipse !!!

Tip to eclipse, get rid of morons like this cause well, it only confirms my opinion

Funny how eclipse keeps the "proud to be ..." shit alive, just so they can flame with it on AD. Then again, you never played for credibility nway

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 24 Feb 2004, 19:58   #24
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The round hasn't even started yet and already people are flaming each other.

Let's see how the wars go on the battlefield, mmm?
Unread 24 Feb 2004, 21:16   #25
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by WipeOut
Heh, well hello Zhu.

I will not dare anticipating the (be it positive, or negative) consequences for any alliance lead by above mentioned High Command constilation. However, bringing back people like Rumad will certainly have a positive chain reaction as a consequence.

Hello Rumad, please pm me and do not force me to join IRC. It seems that I have too much spare time on my hands, and I would like avoid running risk to get addicted to IRC again, you will understand.
omg, wipey is posting on forums again
Unread 24 Feb 2004, 23:28   #26
LB|away

LB|away is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys
:gollum:
Unread 24 Feb 2004, 23:43   #27
Sonnenbomber
ToT HC

Quote:
Allright people - take your "Long live ToT we give up and dont play PA anymore" posts and replies and make yourself a new thread.
When i was writing this thread, I didnt want any flame or any one of the Anti-FAnG to reply in here, this thread is strictly to INFORM the PA community about our future.

And For ALL The people who may be interested, I dont intend to drag FAnG name in the mud, I do think i got my own dignity left in this game, And one of my Reason i am not leaving this game like many other is the same reason i dont leave FAnG in hard time.
I dont JUMP ship to another game like ******** or whatever, I still support PA and his community and wish to see this game develop, The same game who gave me the ground to so much fun in specific rounds and the same game who gave base to the Netgamers Community.

Dont forget where you ALL came from, Dont forget your roots, PA is in danger and this is not the time to fight or to leave, this is the time to help this community and dont give me this bullshit, PAteam-Jolt dont care anymore and they want to take down the Game down, because i dont think this is truelly their goals.

And By the way, I dont think that one of you have the right to comment what happened to Irvine and FAnGer who "deflected" to Elysium last round, i think that its an internal Affair and only FAnG HC can deal with it but Thanks you again for all your concern.

To remind all of you Kjeldoran May have stepped down from FAnG commandment but he will remain Senate of FAnG gaming community and as a Senate who care about all his section, he is still allowed (i dont think someone has the right to allow him or not anyway) to speak as "WE" as he care for FAnG.

But again, his posts about FAnG Planetarion are not official one, so its up to you if you take his information and make them official, it doesnt bother me, drive yourself to dissinformation, and carry on with your flaming BUT not in here please
[/i]
and the next BIG ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!
First of all, this is a public forum. so Iam allowed to post my personal opinion about FAnG, you, Rumad or nearly anything other here.
hmm, but on the other side, I perhaps should try to ask the ToT flamers next time not to talk about cheating in context with ToT. lol
and when I want to drag FAnG into mud, then I gonna do this. will be interesting to see how you gonna prevent.
And yeah, my roots are in PA too. but since Round5 Iam a customer. I paid for the game. Its Jolt and Creators job to deliver me a funny game. and no other way it have to work as long as it is p2p.
And the gaming community ofter offered help to get PA growing and attractiv to pay AND play again. 95% of all suggestions were simply ignored. The result you can see.
They werent able to offer me such a funny game or to attract my ally to continue in this game. Other tickgames and clones became much more atrractiv and give us better chances to keep my gaming community alive. Pretty simple. If it is the other way round in FAnG, so that PA attracts more of your member to stay part of the FAnG community, its all fine.
My criticism of FAnG is related to the persons you promoted to HC.
internal affiars? yeah. the internal FAnG affairs aint my problem. but like I explained before, you cant prevent that I also write my opinion about this theme. nearly all happenings were public in PAX, so also this deflecting actions. second, I guess around 80% of PAX players read the log of the FAnG membermeeting. at least me remebers it pretty well. sure it was strange situation in FAnG at this time, but no serious reason to leave his alliance (at least as long as you are a loyal member of officer).

Regards
Sonnenbomber

PS: Long Live ToT
Need an alliance without honour? /join #FAnG

Last edited by Sonnenbomber; 25 Feb 2004 at 00:26.
Unread 24 Feb 2004, 23:47   #28
Nadar
I see you!

Sonnenbomber, all alliances have spies, so did ToT.
Unread 24 Feb 2004, 23:47   #29
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonnenbomber
and the next BIG ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!
First of all, this is a public forum. so Iam allowed to post my personal opinion about FAnG, you, Rumad or nearly anything other here.
hmm, but on the other side, I perhaps should try to ask the ToT flamers next time not to talk about cheating in context with ToT. lol
and when I want to drag FAnG into mud, then I gonna do this. will be interesting to see how you gonna prevent.
And yeah, my roots are in PA too. but since Round5 Iam a customer. I paid for the game. Its Jolt and Creators job to deliver me a funny game. and no other way it have to work as long as it is p2p.
And the gaming community ofter offered help to get PA growing and attractiv to pay AND play again. 95% of all suggestions were simply ignored. The result you can see.
They werent able to offer me such a funny game or to attract my ally to continue in this game. Other tickgames and clones became much more atrractiv and give us better chances to keep my gaming community alive. Pretty simple. If it is the other way round in FAnG, so that PA attracts most of your member to stay part of the FAnG community, its all fine.
My criticism of FAnG is related to the persons you promoted to HC.
internal affiars? yeah. the internal FAnG affairs aint my problem. but like I explained before, you cant prevent that I also write my opinion about this theme. nearly all happenings were public in PAX, so also this deflecting actions. second, I guess around 80% of PAX players read the log of the FAnG membermeeting. at least me remebers it pretty well. sure it was strange situation in FAnG at this time, but no serious reason to leave his alliance (at least as long as you are a loyal member of officer).

Regards
Sonnenbomber

PS: Long Live ToT
Need an alliance without honour? /join #FAnG
1 difference between stating you opinion and explicitly slandering another alliance.

Figure out for yourself which one of the both you did.

It's a shame ToT has to be remembered by actions like this.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 25 Feb 2004, 00:21   #30
Sonnenbomber
ToT HC

Quote:
1 difference between stating you opinion and explicitly slandering another alliance.

Figure out for yourself which one of the both you did.

It's a shame ToT has to be remembered by actions like this.

rgds Kj
ToT? as you arent FAnG, Im not ToT alone. Im ToT HC, so only 1 person. If you disagree with my statements then remember me as bad person, asshole whatever. but this statements werent any official ToT announcements. If so, I had made a special thread for it.
this were just and simple Sonnenbomber statements, no ToT statements.
why should ToT still make announcements? we left the game, so I cant see any need for ToT announcements.
Unread 25 Feb 2004, 00:26   #31
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
ToT? as you arent FAnG, Im not ToT alone. Im ToT HC, so only 1 person. If you disagree with my statements then remember me as bad person, asshole whatever. but this statements werent any official ToT announcements. If so, I had made a special thread for it.
this were just and simple Sonnenbomber statements, no ToT statements.
why should ToT still make announcements? we left the game, so I cant see any need for ToT announcements.
first law of AD, whether you like it or not, what you say has an effect on the alliance you present or once presented. Whether you like this or not, pple will connect sonnenbomber to ToT like they will connect my nick to FAnG ...

nway, I can't see why I even bother replying to you ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 25 Feb 2004, 01:07   #32
Sonnenbomber
ToT HC

Quote:
first law of AD, whether you like it or not, what you say has an effect on the alliance you present or once presented. Whether you like this or not, pple will connect sonnenbomber to ToT like they will connect my nick to FAnG ...

nway, I can't see why I even bother replying to you ...
Kjeldoran
Sexier then Scouse

See your number of posts.
and in compares you always have use "than" and never "then".
Unread 25 Feb 2004, 03:17   #33
alch
Retired

[ToT]Sonnenbomber
HC of the ****ing multi's and powerblocker

Nice addition to the game
Unread 25 Feb 2004, 09:29   #34
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

Congratualtions to the new HC in Fang.. sad to see u leave alch.. but respect to you for geting it all organised b4 u go

Hi Rumad .. welcome back

as to taking Irvine back.. to lay aside the past and forgive... cant get more adult or mature than that.. flame all you want.. the moral high ground is owned by Fang on this matter.
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Unread 25 Feb 2004, 13:42   #35
WipeOut
Playboy

WipeOut is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
omg, wipey is posting on forums again
"Fear!", "hide!" and all that.

Hiya matey.
Unread 25 Feb 2004, 14:46   #36
Nadar
I see you!

/me runs away and hides behind his sofa..
Unread 25 Feb 2004, 14:47   #37
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

LoL, thanks fang
even if i wont play ill clearly wait and read about this coming round because im sure fang will provide enough "ROFLS" and "WTF" again with that hc.

Regarding KJ speaking about credibility, i really love how you stroke your ego and your so high valued credibility in a dying game, wake up noone gives a flying ****, if you join another game noone will bother to care about your past xp and past adventures.
Facts are fang are morons for makeing 2 ppl fang hc who damaged fang in the past and who dragged fang in the mud. Those are facts and even with all your glorifying and highhorse smacktalking they are set in stone so go along. Im sure next round will provide a good bunch of LOL's again and with those ppl in charge i can clearly see fang aiming for the spotlight again, may it be just the spotlight of stupidity.

P.S. which planet of Irvine will be in arbiter and will the others get a full membership or just nap protection in arbiter?
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 25 Feb 2004, 17:02   #38
Waku
a simple pe0n

Waku has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
ToT? as you arent FAnG, Im not ToT alone. Im ToT HC, so only 1 person.
so your nothing now??? not changed much then

#newdawn

Don't Trust Anyone

Proud to have served with the guys of 2:10 in PaX

We are the Elysium Support Center
Unread 25 Feb 2004, 17:39   #39
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waku
so your nothing now??? not changed much then
ToT does exist in other games so your statement is as wrong as it could be.
Nevertheless quiet amuseing to have somene dig around who never achieved any "status" within the community himself regardless of what Sonnenbomber was or is im confident he has achieved more then u even if he would step down from all his "duties" and "jobs" now.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 25 Feb 2004, 18:46   #40
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback
Nevertheless quiet amuseing to have somene dig around who never achieved any "status" within the community himself.
I think Waku achieved status.. I admire him cuz I didnt btw.. who r u? nice to c u anyways
Unread 25 Feb 2004, 18:48   #41
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
btw.. who r u?

He's a super-sexy big gay german bear \o/
Unread 25 Feb 2004, 18:56   #42
Nadar
I see you!

german? good beer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like u already
Unread 25 Feb 2004, 19:05   #43
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback
LoL, thanks fang
even if i wont play ill clearly wait and read about this coming round because im sure fang will provide enough "ROFLS" and "WTF" again with that hc.

Regarding KJ speaking about credibility, i really love how you stroke your ego and your so high valued credibility in a dying game, wake up noone gives a flying ****, if you join another game noone will bother to care about your past xp and past adventures.
Facts are fang are morons for makeing 2 ppl fang hc who damaged fang in the past and who dragged fang in the mud. Those are facts and even with all your glorifying and highhorse smacktalking they are set in stone so go along. Im sure next round will provide a good bunch of LOL's again and with those ppl in charge i can clearly see fang aiming for the spotlight again, may it be just the spotlight of stupidity.

P.S. which planet of Irvine will be in arbiter and will the others get a full membership or just nap protection in arbiter?

Where sonnen goes, there goes Focht aswell. Probably popped out of the same arse aswell? you're a joke Focht. Infact, I give more value to Zhukov's opinion then yours .... and well, we all dislike Zhukov so ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 25 Feb 2004, 19:07   #44
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

But I must say Focht, you're always a good and funny reading so don't you ever dare stop replying, would be kinda boring around here

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 25 Feb 2004, 20:14   #45
LEFF|pm
Lord of the Boards

LEFF|pm is on a distinguished road

Quote:
MUAHH! ROFL!
I dont wish you good luck, because with a Rumad/Irvine HC combo, FAnG has no chance to survice. Hell, why doesnt FAnG give up PA instead of trying to stay alive in PA with promoting some of the biggest assholes to HC?
Rumad is a stupid child who already was one of the mainactors in R8 in FAnG. Dont you remember Rumad kicked nearly whole FAnG HC and ruined FAnG nearly complete at this time?
Irvine, 1 of 42 ****ing defectors in PAX. He was the leader of the defector group which left FAnG ruined the possible top3 ranking (maybe even rank1) and made Elysium (till this defector actions one of the main FAnG enemys) to the round winner? Where did FAnG end after this happenings? rank9 if I remember right.
Seems I will never understand your spirit. At least you lost all honour with this promotions in my eyes. Sad that even great guys like Kjeldoran and LEFF as FAnG community leader are supporting or at least accepting it.
I'm only happy that ToT wont play R11 and dont have to deal with this assholes in any kind.

Regards
Sonnenbomber
Somebody mentioned my name?

Rumad and Irvine did some bad blunders, but so did many of us. I for example supported the resolution of disbanding FAnG PA and gave away a the victory of a round we clearly dominated. Of Course that was wrong, and now I really appreciate my wrong decision.
Still I was positive about me taking the best choice and so were Rumad and Irvine.
Just by the way I dont have to put on record any of your mistakes, no matter whether in your role as ToT HC or as individual since your mistakes are well known throughout this poor picture of misery, formerly known as planetarion community.
But no matter what have been said or whatever happend both Rumad and Irvine returned and again became part of the FAnG Team without any restrictions. The decision to put them in charge again was considered very well and up to us alone.
Personally I am amazed about their willingness to still dedicate their time to a game which is charakterized by a corrupted community and biased admins like hardly any-online game I ever played...

Noone criticizing us is entitled to get taken seriously if he denies us our ability to make impartial decisions, even if he was HC of one of our loyalst allies ever. Maybe ToT handles it in a different way, but FAnG always attached much importance to unity.
I am FAnG, and so are Irvine and Rumad. If you insult them, you insult me... And for being a ToT Multiplanet and making use of terms like 'honor' you raise nothing more then a smile from me.

Still I have to concede a point to you:

Seems that you will never understand our spirit...
Unread 25 Feb 2004, 21:43   #46
Stress
Resurected

Stress can only hope to improve

Quote:
you're a joke Focht. ...
ho ho ho
comming from u that is hillarious,
Unread 25 Feb 2004, 23:23   #47
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

let me make up some damage done by Sonnenbomber

I wish FAnG the best of luck for r11, either with or without a strong HC team
Mistakes have been made in the past, though that shouldnt mean people dont learn from them

we'll see what r11 brings for FAnG

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Unread 25 Feb 2004, 23:42   #48
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
Where sonnen goes, there goes Focht aswell. Probably popped out of the same arse aswell? you're a joke Focht. Infact, I give more value to Zhukov's opinion then yours .... and well, we all dislike Zhukov so ...
ho ho ho
if u did why reply ?
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 26 Feb 2004, 02:05   #49
alch
Retired

Well said LEFF.
Indeed people make mistake, I even done in my past some, in my far away past and also this round, and i am sure i will do a lot in the future.
I think it might be the time for us to all put away our alliance status and maybe cooperate on a regular basis to help PA.
And yes some may see theirselves as Cutomers, but come on you know that this Game is composed by other customers also , and when you put the other customers all together, you have a community of customers.
And this community is my home, home that i enjoy, and i wish to save and see it grow again.

Now about you sonnen, i agree maybe that its your personaly view, youshould have stated it before, and if you done that then i apologize if i took your personal view and made it ToT view.
But like kjeldoran said, your view sometime will reflect the ToT community View, as you were/are their HC, you still represent them and all your words will be checked and evaluated in a daily basis.
And i also consider that each human being has his own views and i respect that, but i totally think you wrong.
People like Rumad and Irvine always cared For FAnG, and i am sure that they done more for FAnG than other people who i wont state their names in here, and i respect them for that.
As long it concern me, Irvine was fully dedicated for the community the past 4 rounds and put all his heart in this, it is not you or someone else that will tell me what i should do or what i should say, and yes i still have respect to each players around and alliances around, my ennemies, my allies or anyone else, and your views or your statements doenst have any impact on this, because this is my style, my way to live, i give respect to any sort of life.

Now, instead of flaming and instead of saying thing you shouldnt, because right now what i see its a community that is willing to give another go for PA in round11 (and we dont do that to drag our name in the mud) and i think this need to be repsected as we dont quit and we dont think only about winning but more about community,
If we had evaluated and see that in round11 we wouldnt win, i think we still would have been around, because no matter what our spirit will remain in PA as respect for it because we do understand that this is the game who gave us the life and the support and the ground to grow on it.

Good luck to all of you - for round11.
Good luck for OUR current HC team.

Its really
Unread 26 Feb 2004, 02:28   #50
Baddars
FAnG Battle Commander

Baddars is just really niceBaddars is just really niceBaddars is just really niceBaddars is just really nice

hmm... interesting mix of response to this thread.

first of all id like to say one thing before i go on and make my point. Having just joined FAnG this round, i know little of their history. I am slowly finding things out about FAnG and the members of the alliance during my time on irc with them all.

Though despite the things i have been told, things i have heard or things that i have found out by asking, i am still willing to give my all to an alliance which has given me their all since they welcomed me into their ranks.

I have been a part of FAnG now for maybe 2 months, and i have never enjoyed my time more. There is always people to talk to, always people to have a laugh with, and always people who are willing to have deep and meaningful chats, if that is what you like to do.

All this talk of things people have done in the past is just that, in the past. Therefore it does not make even the smallest of difference in the way i see the people i have now come to call my friends and adopted IRC family. The phrase, " live and let live " come to mind straight away. For those of you that done understand the meaning of this saying, it is basically saying that we should let such pettyness elude us, and live our lives free from the ideas of revenge and meaningless grudges.

If any one of you out there came up to me and tried to get me to leave FAnG, i wouldnt. They have all treated me better than i have ever been in an alliance before. And the people i have met and worked with so far in preparing for R11, i have got to know quite well.

I look forward to working hard alongside the members of FAnG PA in R11. For I, more than a lot of the members, have a point to prove to the FAnG community. R11 is the place where i set out to show my new friends what i am capable of, through both the thick and the thin.

Winning and losing in this game come as sort of a secondary objective. I still play PA because of the friendships i have made, and the ammopunt of interesting and different people i get to meet and debate with. This to me is what this game is about. People who are hell bent of just setting out to win have lost sight on what this game is really here for, and the reason why it was such a hit when it first started.

Therefore, i ask of you all, to set aside differences and get along. A game is a game, and you should never lose sight of that.

To all members of FAnG:

I look forward to working with you all this round. Win or lose, lets set out to become the best community this game has ever seen.

To the other Alliance of PA:

Good luck, may the best alliance win. Drop by in #FAnG on netgamers and chat to us every now and then, we are not ogres, we are all real people and enjoy a good chat just as much as we enjoy the game that we play.

just my 2cp.
===================================================
Closed Thread