User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 7 Aug 2007, 02:32   #1
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold
more population/buildings interaction

I think every building should be linked to a population setting. atm Amps and Distorters are not. Why not having a pop setting for each that would increase by x % their efficiency.
Mining pop setting should only increase the mining output (extraction)
while there could be an additional Banking pop setting that would increase the overall bonus

What about introducing new buildings as well:
- Recycling factories: increases the percentage of salvage of the planet. a pop setting would also be added to modulate this increase.
Unread 8 Aug 2007, 09:59   #2
Gerbie2
Alive and kicking

Gerbie2 is a name known to allGerbie2 is a name known to allGerbie2 is a name known to allGerbie2 is a name known to allGerbie2 is a name known to allGerbie2 is a name known to all
Re: more population/buildings interaction

Population settings on amps and distorters might have dramatic implications. Say I attack someone and at eta 1 I suddenly can no longer scan this planet because he raised his distorter setting? It would add tactic, but increase the reliance on scanners (who can afford to have the maximum amp setting all the time).
I like the recycling factory, but it would have to give a significant percentage raise (>1%) and be limitted to a percentage below 100%.
Gerbie2 is offline   Reply With Quote