User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 10 Oct 2007, 22:41   #1
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of
#1 - PA Player

Theres the age old arguement of who is the best football player of all time, i personally think its maradona.

Anyway, seen as though this is planetarion and i know how fickle everyone can get. The forums are a little stale this round, so i thought id just start a little topic off.

Who in your opinion is the best planetarion player you've ever seen/worked with.

Take into account:

* how often the defend
* if they bounce back from defeat
* consistency
* generally tip-top guy.

personally, i think mines Alki, although i have no idea why because i never take anything he says seriously :/
Unread 10 Oct 2007, 22:58   #2
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
Re: #1 - PA Player

CBA probably

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2007, 23:06   #3
Ceadrath

Ceadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to all

shae, for taking a fc like a ****ing legend

-Cead
Ceadrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2007, 23:12   #4
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Borg.
Unread 10 Oct 2007, 23:41   #5
Gary
xVx Peon

Gary is an unknown quantity at this point

tobbe, Nichevo and Digital are the best I have seen in all the alliances I have been in. I cant really comment on those outside of these.
Gary is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2007, 05:09   #6
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I've always been a kejome fan, though I don't know if he actually ever played PA.

P.S. jer
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 11 Oct 2007 at 05:31.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2007, 05:14   #7
Landor Maxim

Landor Maxim is an unknown quantity at this point

Nichevo is a shining star.
Landor Maxim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2007, 06:43   #8
Shoshuro

Shoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really nice

Smasher
Shoshuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2007, 06:49   #9
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Difficult one, but I would have to go with Macaroth.
Unread 11 Oct 2007, 10:24   #10
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

fred
fenix
killmark

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2007, 12:06   #11
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

sliekas.

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2007, 12:41   #12
Elevator
Crackhead

Elevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allfather
fred
Unread 11 Oct 2007, 12:42   #13
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Creature
mens
Shev
Yogibear
Ultores

Last edited by Colt; 15 Oct 2007 at 15:27.
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2007, 13:05   #14
Satyr

Satyr has a spectacular aura aboutSatyr has a spectacular aura aboutSatyr has a spectacular aura about

So, pnapping your enemies makes you a top pa player these days huh
Satyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2007, 13:08   #15
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

Syn_sid
Furs/cocteau
Mazz

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2007, 13:21   #16
Membrivio
Leader of the Membrivians
Curveball Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion

Membrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to behold

The best player ever must be ...

Smudge

He is superb in defending, unbeatable in attacking and not to be imitated in the shait he talks on IRC... Clear winner, imho

\o/
R35/36: p3nguins
R37: Evolution
R48: ODDR
R49: CT
[KB] [Mercenaries] [p0ny]

The intelligent man finds almost everything ridiculous, the sensible man hardly anything. (J.W. Goethe)
Membrivio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2007, 13:24   #17
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Alki's probably in the bottom 10% of people I know I'd ask to bp with me and I'm including people who don't play PA there.

Probably rob for me, ranking second only to sid for t100 finishes isn't a half bad achievement.
Unread 11 Oct 2007, 17:21   #18
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

Veil05 (cos he's my hero)
Unread 11 Oct 2007, 17:25   #19
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Sid, Poppa, Sliekas

Elviz must be the biggest cocksucker though
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2007, 17:34   #20
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
P.S. jer
seconded. other awesomes include jerome, jerome` and butterfly
(kej was vts; top 10~ r3 and 4 by the way)

as far as football goes, the best player in our generation is fatty ronaldo to be honest
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2007, 17:46   #21
tobbe

tobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJN
tobbe, Nichevo and Digital are the best I have seen in all the alliances I have been in. I cant really comment on those outside of these.
ty for that one GJN

VisioN Forever!
tobbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2007, 17:48   #22
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veil05
* how often the defend
* if they bounce back from defeat
* consistency
* generally tip-top guy.

personally, i think mines Alki,
Exactly which categories do you think alki excelled in here?
Unread 11 Oct 2007, 17:52   #23
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
* pnapping
Hude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2007, 18:19   #24
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Quote:
Alki's probably in the bottom 10% of people I know I'd ask to bp with me and I'm including people who don't play PA there.

Probably rob for me, ranking second only to sid for t100 finishes isn't a half bad achievement.

How many is that? t100's i mean. As i'm fairly sure i know someone who has more. And best player i know has got to be Grog, Troll or Elviz.
Unread 11 Oct 2007, 18:43   #25
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
* He has defended my planet twice as many times as any other planet this round.
* He was sucking at the start of the round, but by some miracle he suddenly started growing.. anyone would think he had some sort of PNap :/
* He is generally high ranked when he plays afiak.
* He gives me alot of weed. which is kind of win.

My favorite player to play in a BP with is Killmark though, hes awesome.. just been really lazy last few times he's played :/
Unread 11 Oct 2007, 18:52   #26
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree
Grog, Troll .
They have certainly been worthy adversaries of previous rounds...

edit benneh for being arguabily the biggest waste of talent in PA
Unread 11 Oct 2007, 19:04   #27
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
How many is that? t100's i mean. As i'm fairly sure i know someone who has more. And best player i know has got to be Grog, Troll or Elviz.
10 I think. 4, 6, 7, 9, 13, 14, 15, 16, 20, 21. Who are you thinking of, I remember having a look a while ago and I don't see many people with more than 6 or 7.
Unread 11 Oct 2007, 19:04   #28
zebra
h3ll's angels

zebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
LOL @ Troll, he's been in top bashed twice this week ;p But Grog is my PA idol. And Dunkel, though I only know of him.
[18:04] * h3ll has quit IRC (Ping timeout)
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2007, 19:21   #29
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

havin shared a gal with both jer and JBG in the world cup i have to rate them both up there with the best , but if push came to shove i would probably say that JBG was just about the better player of them

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2007, 22:38   #30
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Sid without a doubt.

To be able to be dictator of an alliance, have politics central around him, get involved in running of cluster/parallel alliances AND help out newbies in his own galaxy whilst achieving consistent top 100 planets (getting into the top 10 too) is by far above whatever else I have seen from others.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2007, 23:12   #31
Duo

Duo has a spectacular aura aboutDuo has a spectacular aura about

I would say you Veil05, because you keep bouncing back from defeat.

(in other words, replying to a post by me)
Unread 11 Oct 2007, 23:53   #32
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Unfortunately I'd have to big up people who are good friends of mine and it would be embarassing for them.
Unread 12 Oct 2007, 00:15   #33
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Quote:
10 I think. 4, 6, 7, 9, 13, 14, 15, 16, 20, 21. Who are you thinking of, I remember having a look a while ago and I don't see many people with more than 6 or 7.

Grog, he pasted me the other day a shed load of finishes in top50, let alone t100. Check him out hehe
Unread 12 Oct 2007, 00:17   #34
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Im dissapointed that you didnt mention me ReligFree! You cant get a better galmate!
Unread 12 Oct 2007, 00:39   #35
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satyr
So, pnapping your enemies makes you a top pa player these days huh
other people fair enough but you my friend?

its ok though i wont take your spot anymore

also veil you're a fag for making this thread;p
Unread 12 Oct 2007, 03:35   #36
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

ArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud of

Quote:
Theres the age old arguement of who is the best football player of all time, i personally think its maradona.
Interesting choice - considering that he's best remembered for cheating (outrageously).
Knights of the Green Shield R99 | Look Out of The Window R100 | Most of All R102
Hard of Hearing (2:7:1) R103 | The Lateness of Your Application (1:6:6) R104 | Kinnison of Tellus (5:1:2) R105
ArcChas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2007, 04:15   #37
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Grog, he pasted me the other day a shed load of finishes in top50, let alone t100. Check him out hehe
I couldn't find any before r12? 12/13/14/15/16/17/19/20 was what I could find on the pawiki.
Unread 12 Oct 2007, 13:34   #38
Bowlsey
Lover of Cheesecake

Bowlsey is on a distinguished road

This is such a homo thread viel But I agree with Zh|l..... has to be Sid...he bought me several beers!
=Break=
rd41-44 TGV, rd45-46 FAnG, rd47 HaVeN rd48-49 FAnG
=Break=
Rd55+ Ultores
Bowlsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2007, 14:21   #39
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

I prefer Winne Jones over maradonna.
He brought me much joy when it came to watching football

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2007, 14:46   #40
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Im dissapointed that you didnt mention me ReligFree! You cant get a better galmate!
Having you as galmate = incs.
Unread 12 Oct 2007, 17:34   #41
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Sid without any question.
He was always one of the top defenders, and always achieving good rankings.
And as zhill pointed out still had time to do other things like HCing, and being friendly to new players.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2007, 19:29   #42
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
I couldn't find any before r12? 12/13/14/15/16/17/19/20 was what I could find on the pawiki.
After that compare how many times Sid and Rob have been on the winning side with t100 planets, and how many times Grog has been on the winning side with t100 planets.
Unread 12 Oct 2007, 19:50   #43
JonnyBGood
Banned

Compare how many times rob or sid achieved it in a playerbase larger than 3 thousand people heh.
Unread 13 Oct 2007, 00:09   #44
Elevator
Crackhead

Elevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
* He was sucking at the start of the round, but by some miracle he suddenly started growing.. anyone would think he had some sort of PNap :/
how about elviz does the "fenix test" on him and see how much he bounces back...
Unread 13 Oct 2007, 00:39   #45
Veil05
NE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elevator
how about elviz does the "fenix test" on him and see how much he bounces back...
Yeah.. the fenix test will be coming soon.

I think alkis good, but he totally pussied out.. he gave a lecture at start of the round about not taking a Pnap.. next thing i know, hes got ricka bent over his indian spice table
Unread 13 Oct 2007, 08:05   #46
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

You can't compare winners in a competition of many tens a thousand players with a competition of a couple of thousand at most. It's a whole different ballgame.
Unread 13 Oct 2007, 14:23   #47
baguar
Oh Globbits

baguar is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: #1 - PA Player

probably toot (with Tearz not far behind)

SiN ftw \o/
Unread 13 Oct 2007, 17:12   #48
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

best player ever is sliekas.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2007, 17:36   #49
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

MARADONA

and Sliekas
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2007, 17:38   #50
mens