User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 25 Jul 2006, 16:11   #1
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Fashion

I got called the most fashionable guy in my office today by an incredibly hot girl, now this was quite flattering as I do always make an effort at work. I always dress smartly and with a bit of style. Yesterday I wore a very blueish pin stripped suit (it sounds horrible, but it isnt) with a light blue shirt (no tie as its too hot at the moment) and black shoes. Today I went for a very casual black trousers and light pink striped shirt and black shoes. Anyway basically I wear something different each day I dont just wear black and white every day, there will always be something (be it the tie, suit or shirt) that stands out and this girl noticed \o/

Anyway we got chatting and it appears that she is into "fashion" like me she is just working there in the summer (at uni still) but apparently some of the labels I own are quite hip, cool and fashionable.

Anyway enough of me rambling on, my point was do you think it matters what you wear to work or going out? Or is it blown out of proportion by certain sectors of society.

Personally I believe that if you look presentable, **** fashion thats what its all about. I would also like to add I get most of my clothes in the sales at department stores as you really pick up some great quality clothes at dirt cheap prices (we are talking a tenner for a pair of levis etc).
Unread 25 Jul 2006, 16:23   #2
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Fashion

I buy new clothes when my old ones wear out. I think a lot of the time there's a correlation between people who dress well and people who give a shit about their jobs but it's not symptomatic.
Unread 25 Jul 2006, 16:25   #3
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

oh god

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2006, 16:26   #4
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
oh god
I'm pretty sure he just wears a giant white toga.
Unread 25 Jul 2006, 16:27   #5
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
oh god
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2006, 16:30   #6
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quoting a reply that has already been wittily disarmed is unlikely to land you a job in a large multinational corporation.

That said neither is helping small children cross the road but who ever liked kids anyways?
Unread 25 Jul 2006, 16:31   #7
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I dont give two shits about my job, its just theres hot girls at work and on the bus or train you have to dress to impress to be noticed by fit girls (especially me turning into a fatty and all)
Unread 25 Jul 2006, 16:31   #8
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Putting a lot of effort into how you look for work only really seems rational if (a) there's quite a lot of attractive people where you work and you want to sleep with some/all of them or (b) you're in some sector where appearance is particularly important.

A lot of jobs it seems exaggerated how important appearance is and I suspect that notion will fade over time.

On Jonny's point about correlation, I'd say there is a definite correlation between those who dwell excessively on their appearance and the simple minded. It's a stronger correlation in women of course.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2006, 16:38   #9
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
That said neither is helping small children cross the road but who ever liked kids anyways?
Speaking of helping small children cross the road. I was asked my work to phone up a "Mrs Murphy". It was basically to confirm an appointment she had with us. So I phoned them up and got through. I asked for "Mrs Murphy" when they asked who was speaking I said Simon from so and so place. She told me she couldn't really come to the phone as her mum was organising a funeral for her son who died in a hit and run incident.

I was a bit shaken back by this, and she asked if she could take a message, in my stupidity I just asked her to phone us back at a more convenient time. At least I gave my condolonces before I hung up. But still I feel like a dick now.
Unread 25 Jul 2006, 16:42   #10
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Putting a lot of effort into how you look for work only really seems rational if (a) there's quite a lot of attractive people where you work and you want to sleep with some/all of them
Thats my situation I guess.

Quote:
A lot of jobs it seems exaggerated how important appearance is and I suspect that notion will fade over time.
I often fail to see what the point of wearing a suit to the office where your only contact with the outside world is through a phone or a computer. I believe that in time suits etc will become less popular and more casual clothes will be acceptable.

Quote:
On Jonny's point about correlation, I'd say there is a definite correlation between those who dwell excessively on their appearance and the simple minded. It's a stronger correlation in women of course.
I agree to a certain extent but once again it is all how much people care about there job. If they give a rats arse most likely they will look after their appearence, however saying that I fail to see whats wrong with looking smart to work anyway.
Unread 25 Jul 2006, 16:52   #11
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

I think it is important to always look presentable. But at the same time you should be comfortable with what your wearing.

I cannot really see the point of following fashion. Its to expensive for what it is. Im not going to pay £30 for socks (I actually saw socks in Diesel that price). £80 for some jeans that are ripped, faded, missing a pocket etc. Just so I can look trendy.

More times than not fashion followers look like absolute twats. I think its mainly the ****ed up hairstyles that they have.
Unread 25 Jul 2006, 17:00   #12
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
once again it is all how much people care about there job.
Strongly disagree. It's definitely not "all" about how much people care about thier job - you yourself have said you don't really care but still want to look smart to impress women. Similarly, in any office I've ever worked the best dressed female is invariably a barbie-doll retard who didn't care at all about her job. The Chief Exec's / Senior Managers anywhere I've worked have tended to wear a suit most of the time (because they will meet external clients/partners most often I guess) but certainly weren't particularly smartly dressed.

Of course, some people do dress in a way to try and benefit their career. At my work a friend of mine decided about two months ago to wear a suit because he thought it will make people take him more seriously. I'm not sure if it's worked but he obviously felt there was some problem he needed to address.

Obviously there are big variances - the average public sector office would tend to be more relaxed than the average bank for instance.
Quote:
I fail to see whats wrong with looking smart to work anyway.
Nothing is wrong with it. Which is why I said spending an excessive amount of time / thought on your appearance is a negative (which is a bit of a tautology admittedly).
Unread 25 Jul 2006, 17:15   #13
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I've actually found that I feel more like working when I'm not in a suit and tie.
Although I don't feel comfortable wearing casual t-shirt and jeans around people who are all wearing shirt and tie.
(we have a dress-down day once a month)

Also, I want to make good impressions on people who might offer me a position in the company at a later date.

There's also the great feeling when you get home and get out of your work clothes into your casual clothes and leave the thinking about work behind.

I was told by the HR manager as I was leaving to dress down for tomorrow as it's too hot. I'm gonna still wear a shirt but not a tie. (I left the jacket at home today as well)

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2006, 17:27   #14
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
I once worked as a call-center out-ringer where the clothing code was suit and shirt.
It sound silly, and so it was.
Yeah a couple of the call centres I've worked in had a shirt & tie (preferably with suit) dress code. I think the belief was that people were more willing to work hard, be disciplined, etc when dressed like that. It's the same logic as applied to children.
Unread 25 Jul 2006, 17:36   #15
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm the same pig - I hate the "black suit/white shirt and oh lets put a different coloured tie on and be EXCITING!" idea. I've got 4 different suits (which is quite a lot, considering I only entered full time employment about 10 months ago) of different styles, and about 12 different coloured shirts (not one of which is white).

I really dislike expensive suits on people that don't fit them very well. Lots of my friends in Jersey have these (they ALL work in finance over there). Only one or two wear decent suits that look good on them. Buying a suit based on its price is ridiculous. I spent time finding ones that fitted me well and weren't too expensive.

I also got told I looked "sharp" and "had good taste" when I was working at school (not just by the kids, nod). The main reason I wore suits and made an effort to look smart was to make the difference between myself and the kids more apparent, as there isn't much of an age-gap. If I wore relatively slack stuff (which you could, within reason) then I'd look too much like a pupil
Unread 25 Jul 2006, 17:51   #16
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Dress is important to employers. They take it as a sign of commitment (rightly or wrongly) if you make an effort to look nice at work. Women, for the most part, see dressing well and a certain amount of personal hygine as positive indicators.

Most people aren't that aware of "fashion" so being trendy isn't important.

I, probably to my detriment, have always been welling to dress decently at work but only get dressed up for trials. I am, as far as I know, the only male attorney in the office who has steadfastly refused to wear a tie unless I was going to court. Management has also steadfastly refused to consider me for management where how you look is more important than how you think.
Unread 25 Jul 2006, 17:54   #17
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
Women, for the most part, see dressing well and a certain amount of personal hygine as positive indicators.
Poor Dante
Unread 25 Jul 2006, 17:57   #18
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Poor Dante
I hear having hair is important too.
Unread 25 Jul 2006, 18:17   #19
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I wear jeans and a t-shirt to my office where people wear shirts etc.
Unread 25 Jul 2006, 19:36   #20
pig
1up on you

Quote:
I hear having hair is important too.

Maybe at the end of the day it is all down to preference.

I think when I look good, I definatly feel good. When I am smelly and dirty I don't feel particularly great (that is only when I am around other people, I love smelling like a pig when no one is around).

I like people to take notice of me, I guess it's my personality. I also really really like wearing pink. No one wears it, but it really does look good on men.
Unread 25 Jul 2006, 19:44   #21
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
I like people to take notice of me, I guess it's my personality. I also really really like wearing pink. No one wears it, but it really does look good on men.
Not all men - I don't think it looks good on me

Some guys can pull it off well though.

I agree with the confidence thing. A lot of what you look like and how people perceive you is how you hold yourself anyway, so feeling confident will of course improve this.
Unread 25 Jul 2006, 19:49   #22
pig
1up on you

I think it looks ok on me, as long as I am not hot or flustered. If I remain quite cool it works. But two rather good looking co workers both commentated on how good I looked which was fantastic. They both know i'm not gay as I acidentally propositioned one of them to sleep with me at my desk.
Unread 25 Jul 2006, 19:52   #23
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
They both know i'm not gay as I acidentally propositioned one of them to sleep with me at my desk.
"Accidentally"?
Unread 25 Jul 2006, 20:04   #24
pig
1up on you

Well I sit at the back of the office, and you cant actually see what I do at all. Basically I sit there and read the paper, surf the internet and maybe have a kip. Very rarely I do any work as people forget im sitting there and I push a button on my chair and it drops close to the ground.

Anyway other side of the fence (like a call centre but not a call centre) there is a hot girl. Me and her chat throughout the day at regular intervals. One day she said to me

"I am tired"

to which I replied

"Come round here and sleep with me"

She kind of went "gasp"

and I went

"No I didnt mean it like that, I meant its dark and quiet so we can sleep in peace"

I then realised that sounded worse and as though I want to rape her or something. So I then tried to explain myself without sounding like I wanted to bum/rape her maybe fist as well.

Since that day though she has become more flirty, so maybe she wants some of piglet, although I doubt it as I have made it clear I have a girlfriend and I got fat.
Unread 25 Jul 2006, 20:06   #25
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig

I also really really like wearing pink. No one wears it, but it really does look good on men.

It's completely common over here since a while for a guy to wear pink. I've got a pink shirt and it looks good on me acording to my girlfriend (she gave it to me as a present).
Unread 25 Jul 2006, 20:09   #26
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

There you go pig.

Silversmoke says you can wear pink.

It must be ok...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 25 Jul 2006, 20:13   #27
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Do not wear it if it makes you feel insecure about yourself and your sexuality ofcourse Ste!

I prefer to wear black mostly but some now and then I hear people say colours look good on me so from time to time I give in and join the faggot bus.
Unread 25 Jul 2006, 20:13   #28
pig
1up on you

Of course pink is kosher in holland, you snort cocaine off prostitutes and its all legal.

But pink is in here, guys are just scared of the stigma associated with it.
Unread 25 Jul 2006, 20:17   #29
Ste
Bored

most of my shirts are blue.
I've got a green one, a grey one and a beige one too.

Pink would not look good on me at all.

Unread 25 Jul 2006, 20:20   #30
pig
1up on you

You should try it. If it looks shit people will tell you, if it looks good they will certainly tell you!
Unread 25 Jul 2006, 20:27   #31
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

I wish I got called fashionable by "Hot" girls at work. I remember a positive comment about my "top jacket suit" recently from the senior support finance manager; though she was married; and not very hot :/

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2006, 20:45   #32
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Pink is for gays or yuppies.
Unread 25 Jul 2006, 20:47   #33
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannon_Fodder
WRONG

WRONG

WRONG
Unread 25 Jul 2006, 20:56   #34
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:

I'm not a yuppy so you're tiny little mind will probably consider me gay. Thing is, when facing me for real I could make you feel like a huge pussy in a blink.

Damn, that sounds tough when reading it back! Not gay!
Unread 25 Jul 2006, 20:59   #35
Cannon_Fodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
I'm not a yuppy so you're tiny little mind will probably consider me gay. Thing is, when facing me for real I could make you feel like a huge pussy in a blink.
I just pissed myself

Laughing just so you know
Unread 25 Jul 2006, 21:00   #36
pig
1up on you

Quote:
I just pissed myself

Because I'm scared

Fixed. ;o
Unread 25 Jul 2006, 21:00   #37
Ste
Bored

silversmoke, you are bald by choice, you spend all day in the gym, you're dutch and you wear pink shirts.

It's too late for you to fight your way back into the closet.

Unread 25 Jul 2006, 21:02   #38
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Pff I only spend about 3 times a week in the gym and I only have one pink shirt
Unread 25 Jul 2006, 21:04   #39
pig
1up on you

I wear more pink than Silversmoke and go to the gym more (I'm still fat though) than him ;/ I'm worried
Unread 25 Jul 2006, 21:10   #40
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Remember, muscles do not grow when being trained, they grow when resting and getting the right feedage!
Unread 25 Jul 2006, 21:11   #41
pig
1up on you

I've been telling myself for the last 6 months, it appears its true. I know have a **** off belly muscle, although some say its fat.
Unread 25 Jul 2006, 21:20   #42
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I sometimes wear the same clothes I wore the day before.
Unread 25 Jul 2006, 21:26   #43
pig
1up on you

thats just rock and roll s|k
Unread 25 Jul 2006, 21:37   #44
Cannon_Fodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Fixed. ;o
Oh come on you could do better than the blindingly obvious, untrue, non-funny.
Unread 25 Jul 2006, 21:45   #45
pig
1up on you

I know but well this is a shit thread anyway, it was only started as GD was shit in general and I wanted to post something at work ;/

sorry.
Unread 25 Jul 2006, 21:45   #46
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
I sometimes do this, but since I own 7 identical black shirts as my work attire I doubt it makes much of a difference if I do or not. Obviously the trousers (a now notorious part of my attire) tend to be worn for slightly longer. Although even there, I seem to have some sort of special ability where even if wash them three seconds after I put them on it looks like Peter North has done about two hundred money shots all over them.

The only time I pay any real attention to my clothing is when I'm going out on the weekend. There is exactly zero people I'm trying to impress at my work (in terms of clothing) so I don't really see why it matters. I may of course reach some sort of ceiling where I can't get promoted unless I wear a suit but I've not reached it yet.
Unread 25 Jul 2006, 21:55   #47
Cannon_Fodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
Jeans-wise, I'm a little short until I can be bothered to go shopping with my new found wealth, so i wear them once early in the week then again later on in the week. Make sure you wear a different t-shirt and they'll never know!
Unread 25 Jul 2006, 22:09   #48
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

What's the problem with wearing jeans two days in a row?
Unread 25 Jul 2006, 22:10   #49
pig
1up on you

Quote:
I sometimes do this, but since I own 7 identical black shirts as my work attire I doubt it makes much of a difference if I do or not. Obviously the trousers (a now notorious part of my attire) tend to be worn for slightly longer. Although even there, I seem to have some sort of special ability where even if wash them three seconds after I put them on it looks like Peter North has done about two hundred money shots all over them. .
I wear trousers two days or more in a row (if it isnt noticeable).

In fact at university I was terrible, I would wear my jeans constantly for like two weeks then wash them when they got smelly. I would reuse my boxers and alternate between tshirts and shirts.

I hate washing, but now im at home its easier to do my laundary as its free.
Unread 25 Jul 2006, 22:13   #50
Cannon_Fodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
What's the problem with wearing jeans two days in a row?
I dont have anything wrong with it, unless they get stained or something and need watching, its just at work i'm supposed to wear office wear so if im going casual it cant be messy/stained/smelling.