User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 29 Dec 2004, 03:24   #1
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
I have 5 gmail invitations to share.

Who wants one? :xmas:

And what would you do for one?

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 03:28   #2
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I have 5 gmail invitations to share.

Could I have one please. I do have one but as I have never used it since I set it up, I have kinda sorta lost the login details.

And for one, I promise to be nicer to my 2 kitties (if that is at all possible)

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 03:31   #3
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Xee , arent you like , 6 months late in handing out GMail invites, since everyone else has one?

Or doesnt want one or something.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 03:36   #4
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold

I have spare ones... and it's xmas

4 invites now

Unread 29 Dec 2004, 05:16   #5
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

gmail is shit.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 06:07   #6
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

No shitter than any of the other web mail services about.

Invite 10 friends to Gmail Wasn't aware they were still hard to get but if anyone wants one just PM.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 14:38   #7
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Heh.. the not so exclusive, exclusive service that is GMail \o/
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 16:18   #8
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

I have enough invites to invite the entire PAGDSP (PA-GD Spam Patroll) to spam every Gmail shit account currently shitting and popping.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 22:56   #9
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Exuse me for beeing late, but whats the big advantage about gmail?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 22:57   #10
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
huge amount of space, searchable email
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 23:02   #11
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
More space, good user interface, excellent search capabilities, intelligent threading, etc, etc.

The invite system isn't supposed to make it exclusive, it's just a clever way of limiting growth so they can adjust their service in stages rather than being flooded on Day 1 they launched.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 23:06   #12
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

So with all this things, whats the downside?
(I got one hotmail and one yahoo account now, with 2 and 250mb)
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 23:24   #13
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Faster to load (at least on my dial-up), MUCH better spam filter (I have my Hotmail on the highest level below the one which only allows those on my contact & safe list to send me e-mail yet that get WAY LOADS of crap) & keyboard shortcuts

+ there's G-Mail Drive which neither Hotmail or Yahoo have
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2004, 04:55   #14
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

PM me if you want one.

Unread 30 Dec 2004, 14:10   #15
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
The invite system isn't supposed to make it exclusive, it's just a clever way of gaining better market share than the competition so they can lure people to willingly add themselves into their marketing portfolio.
Unread 30 Dec 2004, 19:23   #16
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Oh no, a company wanting more market share* - the bastards!

* - although these products aren't mutually exclusive.
Unread 30 Dec 2004, 19:46   #17
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

So there is no downside with Gmail?
Unread 30 Dec 2004, 19:49   #18
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
So there is no downside with Gmail?
only for the tinfoil hat brigade
Unread 2 Jan 2005, 02:41   #19
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

3 invites left

Unread 2 Jan 2005, 03:03   #20
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Does anybody have any left?
I want to check it out, even thought I'm with the tinfoil brigade
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2005, 03:18   #21
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I have 12. You'll need to PM me an email address to send the invite to.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2005, 15:07   #22
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
I have 12. You'll need to PM me an email address to send the invite to.
Public :love: <3
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2005, 17:28   #23
djbass
mmm.. pills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Oh no, a company wanting more market share* - the bastards!

* - although these products aren't mutually exclusive.
A strange sentiment from a member of the hate-microsoft club, indeed!

Yet I feel there is more to fear from a company such as Google, I forsee them outdoing even AOL in notority.
Unread 2 Jan 2005, 17:41   #24
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbass

Yet I feel there is more to fear from a company such as Google, I forsee them outdoing even AOL in notority.
you were criticising a company for advertising a free service. what did you expect, someone to agree?
Unread 2 Jan 2005, 17:56   #25
djbass
mmm.. pills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
you were criticising a company for advertising a free service. what did you expect, someone to agree?
Only the foolish truely believe it is free (cost btw is not limited to monetry value, nor must it be a direct cost).

Now if you will excuse me I've got a million dollars to collect, i'm certainly glad I opened this unmarked yellow envelope. All I need to do now is send in my free entry form.
Unread 2 Jan 2005, 18:24   #26
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
Only the foolish truely believe it is free (cost btw is not limited to monetry value, nor must it be a direct cost).

Now if you will excuse me I've got a million dollars to collect, i'm certainly glad I opened this unmarked yellow envelope. All I need to do now is send in my free entry form.
your idiocy is staggering.

you do actually recieve the email space, you know? they dont just put you into a lottery for it or not deliver or something.

you're just a cretin and/or a troll. begone.
Unread 2 Jan 2005, 19:04   #27
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

yeah, i have 12 gmail invites too heh, just pm me with email addy and real name if thats what you want etc, and ill give em out :|
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2005, 19:39   #28
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
I don't hate Microsoft. I am using a Microsoft keyboard, a Microsoft mouse and a Microsoft OS to type this post. Some of their products are inferior to their competitors (e.g. internet explorer, IIS), some of their products are superior to their competitors (I like their mice and their Office suite for example). A boolean atittude to something like this (e.g. Love or Hate MS) is idiocy.

Anyway, if you have privacy concerns then fair enough (I share them to an extent) but let's be specific about these things and not vague allusions to how everyone else has fallen for some "scam" and how you're too wise for that.
Unread 2 Jan 2005, 23:53   #29
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

Yeah. They are on http://isnoop.net/gmailomatic.php

Unread 5 Jan 2005, 20:01   #30
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

6 more there.