User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 16 Dec 2004, 14:23   #1
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
The Battle for Middle-Earth

I got the game yesterday and I must say : HOLY CRAP!!!!

I'm playing the campain mode just to get a hang of it, but nevertheless it rocks! The Rohirrim trampling their way thru hordes of uruk-ai, sending them flying away it's something to cheer the first time you see it happen.

And the whole attention to details got me in awe. Your units will cheer once they finished killing all the enemies, the voices and commands the units and the heros have don't lack anything.

BFME > Warcraft > *

Anyone got it too? Got any tips for a n00bie?

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2004, 14:42   #2
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The Battle for Middle-Earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeeThot
Anyone got it too? Got any tips for a n00bie?
Send Merry and Eowyn after the Witch King of Angmar, not Gandalf.