User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 12 Nov 2003, 22:27   #1
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
So I got my first postcard ever in my life, today!!!

It is a beautifull picture from the Garden of Gods in Colorado.

Thanky Ragey!
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 22:34   #2
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: So I got my first postcard ever in my life, today!!!

I once received a beautiful postcard of the West Coast of Vancouver Island from Aryn
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 22:34   #3
Billy No Mates
Banned

Billy No Mates is an unknown quantity at this point

Next, most likely you could be made a MOD
Billy No Mates is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 22:39   #4
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold

Her handwriting is awesome too...

Unread 12 Nov 2003, 22:41   #5
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts

Xee, just out of curiosity, is there public health care in Brasil? If not, what does it cost to have a baby?
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 22:58   #6
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

fs xee
if you had given me your addy you would have had one sooner :\
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 23:04   #7
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: So I got my first postcard ever in my life, today!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy No Mates
Next, most likely you could be made a MOD
And then no-one would send him anything other than letter bombs.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 23:05   #8
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
fs xee
if you had given me your addy you would have had one sooner :\
I can arrange that

And It would be my first mail at my new place!

Unread 12 Nov 2003, 23:06   #9
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
And then no-one would send him anything other than letter bombs.
They add colour to a morning.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 23:07   #10
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilly_D
Xee, just out of curiosity, is there public health care in Brasil? If not, what does it cost to have a baby?

No, we have computers, internet, cars, planes, phone, high-tech medicine researchs, but we don't have those civilized health things... Actually a shaman delivered my sister's baby...

Unread 12 Nov 2003, 23:10   #11
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

he meant state funded health care
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 23:15   #12
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
he meant state funded health care
I know...

But my sister wanted to give birth on a private hospital.... But her health plan/insurance paid for all...

Unread 12 Nov 2003, 23:17   #13
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeeThot
I know...

But my sister wanted to give birth on a private hospital.... But her health plan/insurance paid for all...
ok, so you don't have publicly funded health care then? you need health insurance or you pay out the ass for hospital stays/child birth/surgery/broken bones/etc...
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 23:19   #14
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilly_D
ok, so you don't have publicly funded health care then? you need health insurance or you pay out the ass for hospital stays/child birth/surgery/broken bones/etc...
We do have it, and it is as crappy as US' ...

Unread 12 Nov 2003, 23:19   #15
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

ok xee
\o/

as long as the gf doesn't get upset ofc :P
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 23:41   #16
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
ok xee
\o/

as long as the gf doesn't get upset ofc :P
PM sent.