User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 8 Dec 2014, 23:37   #51
Joseph
Error

Joseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really nice
Re: R59 stats discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
dont know if anyone said it in here munkee but congrats on the win... again
idd.. congrats... play pa this days is ****ing hard.
command an entire aliance is a way more difficult.

i saw the comment about the start round with only 50 players, that was ace too... keep low profile.

but i have to admit ask nelito for a 48 hours naps would make no difference, and that action was something we deslike a lot.

using this example, i can ask appoco to find a way were a single HC cant create or break naps.

congrats congrats congrats.. u diserve the win.
Unread 9 Dec 2014, 00:35   #52
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
i do respect u too... and all i wanted with this post was to see u comming back with the BS u said in other post, that your core was not good. now u r right. they are ace. end of discussion. i cant remember a commander who blames the team, and cant take the fault on his own. and ofc anyone creating an aliance, playing and defending entire round, wants to win. say something diferente is just bs again.
I wasn't blaming my core, I was explaining that the membership in Black Flag doesn't have the activity to play for #1, which is a fairly accurate assessment.

Last edited by Clouds; 9 Dec 2014 at 01:12.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2014, 09:13   #53
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
but i have to admit ask nelito for a 48 hours naps would make no difference, and that action was something we deslike a lot.
It was only the brasil contingency that overly had an issue with our nap. Santa didn't hence why he let it run for so long after nelito left. It was only down to peer pressure from within that he reversed his decision. That was like a week and a half after nelito had gone too.

We had no reason to hit faceless at all the whole round. It only made sense to attack us from your side to get the xp whores up the ranks.
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2014, 17:19   #54
cr0

cr0 is an unknown quantity at this point

munkee : we spoke whole rnd just last days i was more bussy with rl and not pa due the top block it became useled it in between. no need to brag about all stuff.

So that means butcher had to take over as i was awol kinda.

he did what he thought was good , stil i didnt like it as it was my word he broke :P but we sorted it

see u lads next round and pklz all allies stop forming naps and blocks lets al play for self 1 rnd ??? would be a real challange.
no suport groups , bgs etc just allies vs eatother !

greetz cr0
cr0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2014, 18:55   #55
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDD View Post
... How many rounds now have you been a regular underachiever?
You always claim to take the morale high ground, but you have nothing to show for. You take pride in pointless titles.
Have you ever done a good job for any alliance? And if so, please point out what you've done and when. I'm sure there are several people that can confirm or deny whatever you say.

I could go further with this, but i think you already have a handful without missing the point.
What does his ranks/alliance ranks have ANYTHING to do with his thoughts on how the round went?

If we are knocking players, I can mention plenty in here that are perennial underachievers.

Take clouds for example. I consider him one of the best all round players in planetarion. He can run a planet, is one of the best dc's left in the game and knows how to lead.
Yet when was the last round he won? I can think of many alliances/rounds he has been in where he has blocked, refused to break and ended up not winning.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2014, 18:58   #56
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
I wasn't blaming my core, I was explaining that the membership in Black Flag doesn't have the activity to play for #1, which is a fairly accurate assessment.
I don't think it is a fair assessment. Of course I don't have the knowledge inside that you do but you seemed to defend well and attack a fair bit.

I would say you are so scared of losing that you didn't try and win.

Have some balls and go for it!
Unread 9 Dec 2014, 19:28   #57
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
What does his ranks/alliance ranks have ANYTHING to do with his thoughts on how the round went?

If we are knocking players, I can mention plenty in here that are perennial underachievers.

Take clouds for example. I consider him one of the best all round players in planetarion. He can run a planet, is one of the best dc's left in the game and knows how to lead.
Yet when was the last round he won? I can think of many alliances/rounds he has been in where he has blocked, refused to break and ended up not winning.
Well what you consider doesn't matter to me atleast. How can the best player regurarly not have what it takes to win? Sure they can be a good asset for an alliance, but if you don't have what it takes to push your own planet regurarly towards the top ranks, then you are simply not the best/great.

Doesn't matter what kind of excuses that are used, either you have what it takes or you don't. I'm not talking down on Clouds here, just trying to make a point. I can point out several players that regurarly do well no matter what alliance they are in, and that is what makes them great.
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2014, 21:51   #58
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

There are many ways of being great at Planetarion. Getting top 10 planets regularly is just one of them.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2014, 22:47   #59
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDD View Post
Well what you consider doesn't matter to me atleast. How can the best player regurarly not have what it takes to win? Sure they can be a good asset for an alliance, but if you don't have what it takes to push your own planet regurarly towards the top ranks, then you are simply not the best/great.

Doesn't matter what kind of excuses that are used, either you have what it takes or you don't. I'm not talking down on Clouds here, just trying to make a point. I can point out several players that regurarly do well no matter what alliance they are in, and that is what makes them great.
Doing well nm what alliance you are in just means you are active, as a rule
Unread 10 Dec 2014, 00:29   #60
Joseph
Error

Joseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee View Post
It was only the brasil contingency that overly had an issue with our nap. Santa didn't hence why he let it run for so long after nelito left. It was only down to peer pressure from within that he reversed his decision. That was like a week and a half after nelito had gone too.

We had no reason to hit faceless at all the whole round. It only made sense to attack us from your side to get the xp whores up the ranks.
How can an alliance playing for xp nap the most juiced targets in universe?
The day he did that i just stopped playing

But its just a brazilian talking again. No worries
Unread 10 Dec 2014, 01:52   #61
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:

Why did you make him HC?
He helped ult in their war on bows aswell,
I always thought they made him HC to troll all other alliances

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2014, 06:40   #62
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Doing well nm what alliance you are in just means you are active, as a rule
Far from true.
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2014, 07:44   #63
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Actually that's not quite true though is it. You dropped the nap in the week before the end when we were on roids nearly as low as CT at the time and facing incoming from quite a few alliances still. We switched to XP whoring to keep our score up.

Ult at the time were 15k roids ahead. I even mentioned to Santa it was no issue since we had nothing left for you to take.

Context always changes arguments on here.
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2014, 20:33   #64
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future

Especially when you're talking about a different one than the guy you're quoting.
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2014, 20:50   #65
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Quoting this just for Clouds benefit as y'know, it's Forest saying it.

I'll also raise a hand that I'm terrible at the game itself and yet I never let that stop me.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2014, 21:43   #66
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

GZT100!

(goddamnbloodycaps)
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote