User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 17 Aug 2014, 13:01   #1
OvenVilson

OvenVilson is an unknown quantity at this point
What's the worst emotion you can feel?

Regret? Rejection? Hate? Loss?
Unread 10 Sep 2014, 04:05   #2
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: What's the worst emotion you can feel?

Football to the groin.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2014, 09:51   #3
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy View Post
Football to the groin.
aye, a mix of feeling so sick and pain that you want to throw up and try to breath at the same time.
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2014, 18:43   #4
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

ensuring your life isn't built upon exogenous factors and finding a source of infinite fulfillment endogenously is the key.

emotions are so overrated.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2014, 16:46   #5
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bastet View Post
Seeing idiots like MM still posting on the forums. It fills me with anger, sadness, a sense of gloom and doom relating to the human race, disappointment, sickness...and more.
Bastits bitterness about us catching his cheating ways still fills me with joy.
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2014, 16:59   #6
TheoDD

Quote:
Yeah I'm bitter that I was proved to have not cheated, that no action was taken against my planet and, despite your best efforts to try and spoil my round, you failed to do so and it continued as it had before your unfortunate downtime with that nasty verbal diahorrea bug . If being bitter is classed as you failing and nothing happening to my planet because you were wrong and mallicious, then I'll happily be bitter 365 days of the year . This isn't Oz you know, where tapping your red high heels together whilst saying 'Bastet cheated' repeatedly, will actually make it so, or that MHs will go back in time and punish me for a crime I didn't commit . I know it's hard to swallow MM, but you failed, and rightly so!

I regularly PM Ace each round with reports of suspicious activity. I don't however, come here and spam the forums with lies and mallicious poo stirring against people. That says it all really (that you're pathetic and I'm not - if that wasn't apparent enough for you).
How did you proove that you are not pathetic?
Unread 12 Sep 2014, 17:28   #7
TheoDD

Quote:
I assume you mean 'prove'. If so, I don't need to, it's a universal constant and fact of nature .

Now now TheoDD, don't be a bitch! I agreed with something you said in another thread, isn't that enough for you xD?
i was more referring to the fact that we've been playing a text based browser game for several years. So to me, we are all in the same boat of being pathetic :-p (some more than others ofcourse)
Unread 13 Sep 2014, 21:24   #8
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

And rounds later he sssstill crying and holding a grudge about his failures and being caught cheating ... at a text based game.

Pathetic pal
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2014, 03:28   #9
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Jealousy
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2014, 18:51   #10
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Adapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
Jealousy
100% true
Round 81 - Ultores - Rank 73rd.
Round 83 - Ultores - Rank 16th.
Round 91 - Lucky7 - Rank 50th.
Round 92 - Lucky7 - Rank 39th.
Adapt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2014, 18:15   #11
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMagic View Post
And rounds later he sssstill crying and holding a grudge about his failures and being caught cheating ... at a text based game.

Pathetic pal
I think if I went through the rounds and found everyone who'd been in trouble at some point, none of you (and myself included) have come out entirely unscathed.