User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 30 Apr 2003, 21:42   #1
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
If you had three wishes

Would one of them be to stop people creating horribly overdone threads like this?
Unread 30 Apr 2003, 21:46   #2
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
That would be a right waste of a wish though wouldn't it?
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2003, 21:47   #3
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by WorkMonkey
I'd wish that everyone you hold dear suddenly fell down and died, leaving you alone, and LONELY!

I don't hold anyone dear. At least check your assumptions before using your wishes for god's sake.

PS Probably would.
Unread 30 Apr 2003, 21:48   #4
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i would be utterly predictable and wish for loads of money, so i could buy a house somewhere that can get broadband and waste even more of my life on the internet
Unread 30 Apr 2003, 21:49   #5
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
More predictable would be extra wishes!!!
Unread 30 Apr 2003, 21:50   #6
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

or love
Unread 30 Apr 2003, 21:50   #7
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
i wouldn't be bothered bout **** threads like this as i'd never ever visit these forums again

(there'd be no net access on my tropical island, and i'd be too busy with her even if there was )
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2003, 21:51   #8
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
i (there'd be no net access on my tropical island, and i'd be too busy with her even if there was )
only one?

what a waste
Unread 30 Apr 2003, 21:51   #9
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
you can't wish for love, it doesn't work
you can but wait, and hope, and try your best to recognise when it comes along, and not let it slip through your fingers.
Unread 30 Apr 2003, 21:52   #10
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
only one?

what a waste
only one what?
Unread 30 Apr 2003, 21:52   #11
JonnyBGood
Banned

I think everyone missed my point, however do not worry as this has the potential to be fairly interesting.
Unread 30 Apr 2003, 21:53   #12
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

or you can wish to be a prince and then get married to the princess but then it will all fail but morals will win love in the end so it is all good and happy and there is nothing to worry about and then we can set free the genie and all live in harmony with a pretty princess and a pet monkey, as well as a flying carpet!!!
Unread 30 Apr 2003, 21:53   #13
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
I think everyone missed my point, however do not worry as this has the potential to be fairly interesting.
your point left little open for discussion and was so hijacked

Unread 30 Apr 2003, 21:53   #14
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Quote:
only one what?
of her
Unread 30 Apr 2003, 21:55   #15
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
of her
heh she'd be all i'd need/want

oh and as i'd have a third wish left i'd go for something boring like world peace or end to famine or something
Unread 30 Apr 2003, 21:56   #16
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
your point left little open for discussion and was so hijacked

Don't go all subjective or queball will have an on-the-spot hernia.
Unread 30 Apr 2003, 21:57   #17
Ragnarak

Quote:
Don't go all subjective or queball will have an on-the-spot hernia.
Unread 30 Apr 2003, 22:05   #18
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:

It's not as funny as it initially sounds incidentally.
Unread 1 May 2003, 01:11   #19
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

LISELOTTE is an unknown quantity at this point
i would wish upon a star...
that jonneh wasnt far..
away from me!
Unread 1 May 2003, 01:19   #20
Golin
Retard

Golin is on a distinguished road
1. $$$ or £££ or €€€ etc (who wouldn't wish for some?)
2. Always ciggies in teh pocket (with a lighter)
3. Being able to drink Coca Cola all the time without getting my teeth fixed every week.
I LIKE PAUL2.
HE IS MY FRIEND.
HE IS THE BEST FRIEND ANYBODY COULD WISH FOR!
Golin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2003, 05:38   #21
Crackmonkey
monkey on crack

Crackmonkey is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Golin
1. $$$ or £££ or €€€ etc (who wouldn't wish for some?)
2. Always ciggies in teh pocket (with a lighter)
3. Being able to drink Coca Cola all the time without getting my teeth fixed every week.

The second two could be done without wishes, just superglue some ciggies and a lighter into your pocket and remove your teeth .
Unread 1 May 2003, 14:45   #22
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Eternal youth
Eternal good health
er, erm, an eternal lolipop? (plus with my eternal good health my teeth would never rot, wahoo!)
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2003, 22:52   #23
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
as with so many threads, the potential went unfulfilled :/
Unread 1 May 2003, 23:09   #24
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Re: If you had three wishes

Quote:
Would one of them be to stop people creating horribly overdone threads like this?
No.