User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 Sep 2004, 03:33   #1
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society
good fun

Like to take an opporunity to send out a few thankyou's of my own

to NewDawn. We saw a lot of changed in round 11. Both at the command level, and in the membership. When I came back into PA at the beginning of round 10.5, I wasn't sure how long I'd be back, if at all, but I had missed the game, and decided to give it another go. Barrow recruited me into NewDawn and from that day I have sincerely enjoyed Planetarion again. The level of play I have had the opportunity to uphold is due in large part to the members of NewDawn. It's nice to know you'll have military support, a place to laugh, and genuinly have fun. The people in NewDawn make it fun for me, and to all of you, members and Officers from round 10.5 and 11, thankyou.

to Galaxy 28:2. This is the best group of players I have ever had the pleasure to game with. Our #8 finish was the best in my PA career as a galaxy, the players themselves, all knowledgeable, experienced, and tactically sound made it so much easier for me to step it up a notch. Made what I hope are some long time friends this round as far as my galaxy mates, so to all of you, thankyou.

to the PA community. One thing I always enjoyed about this game, is that we can game with people from all over the world. Different types, regardless if I agree or disagree with their views, always give me reason to think and consider other views. Any time one is lucky enough to be able to enjoy a game, with people from such a wide range of ages, places, and tactical skill, he can consider himself very lucky and fortunate. All of you have reminded me again why I really enjoyed playing Planetarion, so thankyou as well.

NewDawn has a bright future in my opinion. A combination of PA Veterans, and new faces make it challenging, exciting, and of all the on-line gaming clans/alliances I've been a part of in my years, NewDawn has by far been the most enjoyable.. I'm proud to be a part of the NewDawn alliance.

Great round everyone
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 10:16   #2
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice
Re: good fun

Good post. Creds to ND

Exode
Exode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 14:48   #3
suss

suss is an unknown quantity at this point

Go ND, Go aNgRy DuCk
suss is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2004, 04:23   #4
Felagund
Lost in Translation

Felagund will become famous soon enoughFelagund will become famous soon enough

exode u are becoming an evhUl poster of AD
Unread 8 Sep 2004, 10:48   #5
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice

Sometimes I scare myself Felagund

Exode
Exode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2004, 11:31   #6
Henck
Howling Rain

Henck is on a distinguished road

how can a n00b like exode be evul
Unread 13 Sep 2004, 08:10   #7
Xani

Xani is on a distinguished road

Mr Duck,

Those hours at the DuckOffice i won't forget Was fun playing with you and we will sure meet each other again.

Cheers