User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 9 May 2003, 10:43   #1
Geert
sexeh lap dog

Geert is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Quitting as well

Well, guess this is my delayed farewell too. I have only been playing a short while of this round and since then i've been playing hattrick and i must say, it gives me more satisfaction then this game does nowadays. I don't need the arguements in here, the price increase, the bickering amongst so-called alliance blocks, the individual taking care of 'cheaters', as only the low criminals get caught, as they say
I had a real fun 9 rounds of pa, of which r3 and 4 were the best, by far
I won't be playing the speedgame, nor the next round, nor anything that comes after, quitting full stop
I'd like to thank everyone i got to know on here, be it in a good or bad manner
some short list :
schraelen (great mate, rl as well), Berten (same-o'), Unimatrix (same) Alastor (grand norwegian pal) Eriond and Scooby (lovely couple whom i wish the best) Geezer77 (some weird dude ) Derry (ace partner in spying on sd, k&k and their homeys) Olata (Belgium > Est) Willd (ex co-alliance creator) Nagash (trying to spam all over the boards) Telescope (old alliance buddy) Papillon (same) Silverdragon (lovely lass, wish i got to speak to you more) wildcat (for saying lo there when i entered channel) Solid (we had our arguements but i still think you're a good guy mate, thanks for getting to know you) Janet (lovely american lass)
Korenchkin Smokeh Hesekiel (thx for all the help mate) Logbat (being an ace BC and helluva player - wish i'd have been in ur gal sumtime) Ladybug (for keeping virus together :s) Hebla (grand mate there) C0rn (making me the most lovely banners) Cataclaw (you rule at steering a wing) Valcan (good dutch mate) Piet_Hein (ace dutch mate, pity ya didn't stay longer at last pameet) Minimalistix (same !!! ) Wandows & Guard (my brothers) Para ( My ELDEST AND BEST PAMATE thanks for the great years man!) and all those others... thank you all friends, you made it all worthwile

Geert

Last edited by Geert; 9 May 2003 at 19:44.
Geert is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2003, 11:37   #2
Gerbie
pe0n

Gerbie is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy

Sorry to see you go Geert. If you wanna play freebee style, we might have a spot for you in VoC. Would be fun.

Anyway good luck.
round 7 noob: rank 6.198 25:20:25 - VoC member
round 8 noob: rank 4.112 7:2:3 - TFD member
round 9 rank 941 23:1:9 - TFD HC
round 9.5 rank 860 22:7:3 - TFD HC
round 10: rank unknown (was #1 for a while) 5:2:5 - Vengeance pe0n
round 10.5: rank 683 19:10:2 - VGN member
round 11: rank 138 8:8:4 - VsN member
round 12: rank 515 - VGN 'special attack officer' -> jumped ship to Rock
round 13: rank 85: NoS
Gerbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2003, 11:43   #3
Geert
sexeh lap dog

Quote:
Originally posted by Gerbie
Sorry to see you go Geert. If you wanna play freebee style, we might have a spot for you in VoC. Would be fun.

Anyway good luck.
ahhhh thanks gerreke /me cuddlez you
dunno what you meant by that
but anyhow, i know i haven't mentioned a whole lotta ppl so i'll try again here

tuxedomask, cludo, Gerbie , akmaster, Daku, all the crew from my ********** gal, Deva, illmatics, Brolly, Catwoman, Kristan (Grebe), Paxton, Extc, Vir, Zitoz, Lord_Death, NOVA, GREATONE, Senater, Holylight, Leinad,.....
Unread 9 May 2003, 11:53   #4
davidb
[Iron-Pirates & Babes]

davidb is an unknown quantity at this point
geertyjuhhhhhh u cant leave
i know we havent spoken recently but i can never find u
first papilon now u damn im gonna be lonely.
well have fun with what ever u do mate and hope lady luck shine's on u.
if u ever wanna come back to pa there is an account waiting for u dont worry
davidb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2003, 12:20   #5
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Cya Geert matey, was cool being in a gal with you this round, if only for a short time.

Look after yourself matey.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2003, 12:25   #6
Whis
never

Whis is an unknown quantity at this point
Cya and good luck.
Whis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2003, 12:28   #7
KinGSmity
Kralizec

KinGSmity is an unknown quantity at this point
OI Oi Geerty you forgot about meh. :/

nah no worries. cheers dude, nice to have been in ur gal, u were a good mate of mine and its sad to see ya leave, gl in RL dude.

Rd2 - Angel Executive.
Rd3 - GLX Member.
Rd4 - GLX Member.
Rd5 - GLX Member / Legends Officer.
Rd6 - Olympus Officer / Elysium Member.
Rd7 - RaH Member.
Rd8 - FAnG Officer.
Rd9 - FAnG Member.
Rd9.5 - SpaceHamsters Member / FAnG Member.
Rd10 - FAnG Member.
Rd10.5 - Mistu Member.
Rd11 - Mistu Member.
Rd12 - Mistu Member.
Rd13 - Wtf?
KinGSmity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2003, 12:30   #8
Anakin
Stealth & Shadows

Anakin is on a distinguished road
Well we have had our moments, all i look back on and smile, even if a certain level of cnutness was their, on my part ofc.

Have fun out their, and see you back here, same time, same place in a few months eh?.

Tried the quit thing, it honestly dosnt work unless your willing to cut your net connect and destroy your modem heh.

The friends, and the politics.. and indeed the prommis of ' a new amazing round with extra features and...' etc, make it almost impossible.

However, good luck in whatever you do over the next few months.

And give me a pm when you return .
Anakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2003, 12:38   #9
piet_hein
Ğragon and ex-visionair

piet_hein is an unknown quantity at this point
:(

sad to c u leave m8, we had great fun together:P

cya next round

ex-vVv executive
ex-Sensation executive
ex-vision head bc
ex-ChaoZ hc
Ğragon

´a old and retired´

Piet_hein
piet_hein is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2003, 12:41   #10
Geert
sexeh lap dog

Kingsmitty, Davidb, embro, whis, anakin, shakira , damo, Wabbit, CrAzYsPoOn, Cro, Colossus, Kristina, Phil^, Dwagon, Prince, RAKky, TAZ, ICEPOC, SAD, Fletcher,.....

Last edited by Geert; 9 May 2003 at 19:45.
Unread 9 May 2003, 12:44   #11
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
You were in my gal at the beginning of the round then swapped planets didnt you?

Goodbye.
Unread 9 May 2003, 18:02   #12
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute
oi :\ sad to see u go bro

It was great to get to know u and to work with in vVv, eventhough things didn't work out as planned. I always enjoyed talking to you, but i guess u'll still hop around on msn or irc for a chat catch u there whenever u get on and happy RL for ya

grtz
Unread 9 May 2003, 18:36   #13
Alastor

Alastor is an unknown quantity at this point
Geert, i will not say that its sad to see you go, cos I've allready left myself, some weeks ago.

Its been great playing with you in r7, and to chat around on irc in our lil channel. Hope that you'll drop by to say hello to me, Scooby, Geezer and derry

Now, have fun with your life, its just begun remember.
Cya m8
Alastor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2003, 20:36   #14
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice
Hmmmmm, my little annoying rnd 6 (wasn't it?) galmate

Always liked you and always will. sad to see you go mate

groove on
Exode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2003, 21:28   #15
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future
keep wearing those headphones m8!

Cya