User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 19:25   #1
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Ldk

I wanted to add in "My LDK galmate" etc etc to that thread below, but it was closed before I could.

My LDK galmate has been active as hell, woken me up on countless occasions to get myself defence, has defended well and has played as one of the best galmates I could ask for.

I think we all know LDK are the "winners" (term that how you will, in terms of most planets in top 10/20/30). Sure, maybe they do have a few cheaters amongst their ranks. On the subject of my LDK galmate, I'd like to point out that I haven't noticed (to my memory) any of those tiny so-called-inactive planets defending him.

Last round it was Eclipse and ToT who were disgusting, and should have been shunned from the PA community for winning (according to the wisdom of AD). Why can't people just accept that an alliance has performed better than them this round? It doesn't necessarily mean the alliance is "the best", as there are all kinds of factors which have made it happen.

In short, I am just saying "well done LDK".

(if anyone wonders, I am Eclipse. I'm not some LDK propaganda kid)

Last edited by Tomkat; 3 Jul 2003 at 19:37.
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 20:09   #2
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Ldk

Quote:
Originally posted by Tomkat
(if anyone wonders, I am Eclipse. I'm not some LDK propaganda kid)
I am waiting for an HC to come on and reply with:

Correction: You WERE eclipse.

Unread 3 Jul 2003, 20:12   #3
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Re: Re: Ldk

Quote:
Originally posted by Maddix
He was kicked for congratulating a better alliance?

Am I the only one that finds this extremely amusing?
He wasn't kicked, I was joking. We would never kick Takmot, he is too.... cuddly, keeps too many of the HC warm at night!

However, can I just point out one relevance to the thread, when was the last round LDK weren't accused of cheating? I don't remember one, and they haven't won every round I remember. Most alliances are accused when they win, but LDK always is, I am not going to drop into any accusations or anything similar, but LDK is the one alliance which is accused of it whether they win or not.
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 20:13   #4
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Ldk

Quote:
Originally posted by Bashar
I am waiting for an HC to come on and reply with:

Correction: You WERE eclipse.

(Edited cos I can't read)

You expect him to get kicked for congratulating a better alliance?

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 20:13   #5
Maddix
Imposter?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Ldk

Quote:
He wasn't kicked, I was joking. We would never kick Takmot, he is too.... cuddly, keeps too many of the HC warm at night!

However, can I just point out one relevance to the thread, when was the last round LDK weren't accused of cheating? I don't remember one, and they haven't won every round I remember. Most alliances are accused when they win, but LDK always is, I am not going to drop into any accusations or anything similar, but LDK is the one alliance which is accused of it whether they win or not.
Damn too slow

Doesn't make me look stupid or anything....good job everyone knows already

Unread 3 Jul 2003, 20:16   #6
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
They're just looking for a reason to get rid of me ;(
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 20:16   #7
magoo

magoo is an unknown quantity at this point
Absolutely not :-)

And how nice to see a "non flame LDK" thread for once, having played alongside them as a member another wing of Xan, they deserve the success, they just play harder than anyone else
Congrats to 'em I say
R6 Feel The Drums[KoN/Xan]
R7 The Western Heroes[KoN/Xan]
R8 DreamStealer [koN]
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 20:17   #8
lrytas
[LDK] Head

lrytas is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

moron.
R3. 18:12:25 subdok of a125
R4. 46:10:13 Lord Rytas of Lithuania [Xanadu]/[LDK]
R5. 29:14:2 Inspector Gadget of The best detective [Xanadu]/[LDK]
R6. 12:24:1 Hamurabi's code of The Old Babilon [Xanadu]/[LDK] HC.
R7. 21:15:3 [Xanadu]/[LDK] HC
R8. 2:7:2 Sometime of i Will think of a name [LDK] HC
R9. 50:5:2 Malignant Killer of Nakatomi Plaza [Madcows] HBC / [RaH] member
R9.5 23:7:4 50:5:7 54:6:10 19:4:23 [LDK] HC
[LDK] existing since r4, [LDK] top planets: r4,6,8,9,9.5,10
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 20:19   #9
Som1

Som1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

that's because the Fury morons keep repeating it.

Keep repeating it and it will becomes true.

Err.. I mean Eclipse.
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 20:19   #10
Bashar
Idle Git

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ldk

Quote:
Originally posted by lrytas
moron.
Thanks, I only stated a fact, I didn't say I agree with it or anything!
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 20:24   #11
Maddix
Imposter?

Accusations are just that, accusations.

If I accuse Eclipse of cheating in every round they do from now on does that make them cheaters? To be honest you are talking bollocks really.

Unread 3 Jul 2003, 20:27   #12
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:
Originally posted by Maddix
Accusations are just that, accusations.

If I accuse Eclipse of cheating in every round they do from now on does that make them cheaters? To be honest you are talking bollocks really.
Well, I will substantiate the point I made then. With LDK being accused of cheating every round win or lose, it means one of 2 things is the case:

1) LDK are particularly bad offenders for cheating.
2) LDK are very unpopular.
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 20:31   #13
lrytas
[LDK] Head

lrytas is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ldk

Quote:
"RESPECT FOR LDK IN R7 FOR FIGHTING"
"BOT USERS IN R8"
R3. 18:12:25 subdok of a125
R4. 46:10:13 Lord Rytas of Lithuania [Xanadu]/[LDK]
R5. 29:14:2 Inspector Gadget of The best detective [Xanadu]/[LDK]
R6. 12:24:1 Hamurabi's code of The Old Babilon [Xanadu]/[LDK] HC.
R7. 21:15:3 [Xanadu]/[LDK] HC
R8. 2:7:2 Sometime of i Will think of a name [LDK] HC
R9. 50:5:2 Malignant Killer of Nakatomi Plaza [Madcows] HBC / [RaH] member
R9.5 23:7:4 50:5:7 54:6:10 19:4:23 [LDK] HC
[LDK] existing since r4, [LDK] top planets: r4,6,8,9,9.5,10
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 20:41   #14
VVV
[***]

VVV is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
You say something but you say nothing ?
R4 = 46:10:3 = Bajoras Shlekta of Akmenine Tvirtove / LDK HC, Xanadu
R5 = 29:14:1 = ScrooGe of Piggybank / LDK HC, Xanadu
R6 = 26:9:13 = Scrooge of Hansa / LDK, Xanadu
R7 = 31:1:5 = Maxwell Smart Agent 86 of Get Smart / LDK, Xanadu
R8 = 47:6:9 = BETA 0 of I hate this game / LDK
R9 = Scanner
R9.5 = 4:5:13 = R6 Winner of Mandate of Heaven / LDK
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 20:42   #15
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally posted by Som1

Err.. I mean Eclipse.
Likewise no matter how much you say Eclipse is Fury it won't be true.

Quote:
"BOT USERS IN R8"
And do you recall how we finally got you in Round 7 ? It was once your support fleet base had been wiped out either through suicide or fleet tracing. The questions about LDK have always been there no matter what Round, in Round 7 we said we respected you because you didn't just roll over and die like the rest, don't take it as us suddenly believing you no longer cheated and were honest guys, we took you for what good opponents who bent the rules to make up for Xanadu's general lameness. The reason people bitched about you cheating more in Round 8 was because you won, people only bitch when they lose and people are also going to try and be respectful when they win surely that is easy to understand.

Also this is something I've said since you started letting decent numbers of non-Lithuanian members into LDK, put ball gags in their mouths. One of the things that always made LDK such good oppoents was they simply got the job done and never went on about it these days we have cypher and SilverSmoke running round the forums acting like twats every time LDK kill 3 Pulsars. When people who don't need to type with ... to end sentances read those kind of posts they think that all LDK must be losers with people like that around and quite frankly it makes all LDK seem as bad as the people who've lost this round who constantly blame LDK cheating as an excuse for their lack of skill and lack of ability to use a battle calculator.

Last edited by Hicks; 3 Jul 2003 at 21:01.
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 20:56   #16
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ldk

Quote:
"BOT USERS IN R8"

LDK was cheating in r7 too

remember the c2 bot army ? that was particularly unfunny, also that galaxy 31:3 i believe which lasted longest got completely closed 'n deleted

it was dorfschats and moorshats gal and a few others

you, as in LDK, also cheated and got closed round 7

hi lrytas.
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 21:07   #17
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
hicks, you hurt my feelings and i aint the one that posts when we kill 3 pulsars... why would i? when you have people like bashar doing it for us?:P

but yes you are right in a way i'll let you go on with all your usual stuff again
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 21:18   #18
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Well I actually think your a great planet manager but you have a way of making yourself and your alliance sound like a bunch of clowns which to be honest your not. Oddly I think I was probably a lot like I was in Round 6 when Deus were posting against us Now I'm just a clown because I like the attention

Also I no longer play Planetarion nor am I affiliated with any group in it hence I don't have anyone doing anything.

Last edited by Hicks; 3 Jul 2003 at 21:43.
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 21:40   #19
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:
Originally posted by cyphie
hicks, you hurt my feelings and i aint the one that posts when we kill 3 pulsars... why would i? when you have people like bashar doing it for us?:P

but yes you are right in a way i'll let you go on with all your usual stuff again
lol, cheers
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 21:50   #20
Salomo
Commodore

Salomo is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

imho the problem isn't that they are accused of cheating but rather indeed seem to have an overproportionate amount of cheaters. Perhaps i just had bad luck that i never had the chance to work together with a non-cheating LDK player, but unless 90% of the replies to the "my ldk galmate" thread were lies (which i doubt, as many were quite similar to what i experienced with this rounds LDK in my gal) i don't seem to be the only one to have made such experiences.

Of course I have made experiences with cheating in other alliances. ToT HC more or less laughed at me when i tried to get a multi there kicked and explained to me that multiing is perfectly acceptable in ToT, and i have encountered less public cheatin in other alliances, but i have never personally enoucntered as many cheaters and hints towards cheating as from LDK (except possibly when i was stuck in the same cluster as killmark, but killmark is a special case). And I don't seem to be the only one that has experienced disproportionally more cheating from LDK than from others, so perhaps it is not only coincidence or a single case of bad luck that i only met the cheaters in LDK

r1: n00b
r2: 7:11 - T7C HC, WaC(Jr), Sedition HC
r3: 31:25 - Sedition, Century, SL HC
r4: 95:21 - BlueTubas'
r5: 30:5 - BlueTubas, VtS
r6: 33:24:1 - Deus Ex Machina HC, politically retired
r7: 38:22 -> 26:11 - RaH peon
r8: 12:3:4 - Defended by 1:1
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 21:59   #21
Zeus
True Gamer

Zeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the rough
Oh man, I cant beleive people still think LDK dont/havent/arn't cheating. Sure you cant say all of them are, sure you cant sall you KNOW some of them are. However, LDK know it themselves, what they have done in the past, got away with and laughed there heads of at everyone who beleive there crys of "unfair! we're being picked on cause we are LDK"

Sadly they know all the wrong doings they have done in the past, they know all the bot armies there memebers had use of and protected them. They knew all the account sharing that went on and they most certainly knew of the multis they had in there ranks. Do you even dare think they didnt know about all the fraud they did to Planetarion in past rounds, pushing it towards P2p? Fact is it was accepted and "they dont give a flying toss about Planetarion, they have to win at any cost and if they can get away with breakings rules, they will continue to do so."

I rememebr hearing justification of account sharing, as "but we dont have money, we cant afford a computer as it costs a year wages, so we use a cyber cafe to acess our accounts, thats why all same IP and all at same time" I also remember on different occausions "yes we do all 40 of us get up at 04:00am and go to the cyber cafe to acess our accounts to defend incomming on our memebers" not least the "I didnt know all our memebers accounts where created with stolen credit cards" and the laughingly "I created the extra 1000 planets to see if it could be done, they where never meant to be used to attack/defend our memebers" I have logs, emails still, many of them that would make you cry with laughter, but cant show you due to confidence issues.

LDK, stories of cheats I could fill a book with, why else do you think ALL Lithuianan players were going to be banned from ever playing the game! Ceratinly not for the fun of it

But hey, they seem nice bunch of guys, even though the ones I have spoken too cheat like mad. Trust me I know I closed the accounts of nearly all of them, and know the ones I couldnt because they knew how to get away with it and knew I had rules to abide by also.

I just hope round 10 sees the improvments in the multi-hunting tools as promised and that a stronger hand is used when decided if guilty or not, as we where too soft in the past. Its vital, the game gets a rep of non-cheaters rather than cheaters game, before the game gets new players into it for round 10.
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 22:04   #22
Bashar
Idle Git

Well, I played in a galaxy with servuz/Stupid_Dog in round 6, and I saw no noticable cheating then, though I think he was having "a round off" playing properly, but he was a decent fellow, and I got on with him well.
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 22:07   #23
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts
Does this LDK and Eclipse cuddly cuddly cuddly stuff mean they are allied in R10?

ps. Zeus rocks
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 22:08   #24
Bashar
Idle Git

Zeus - you say that they know it, which obviously they do, however the fact is they don't care, to them it isn't cheating if they don't get caught.

And also, I saw them (Lrytas) do something which I would class as cheating, and which he was told was cheating, yet he still proceeded to try and do.
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 22:12   #25
Zeus
True Gamer

Zeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Zeus - you say that they know it, which obviously they do, however the fact is they don't care, to them it isn't cheating if they don't get caught.

And also, I saw them (Lrytas) do something which I would class as cheating, and which he was told was cheating, yet he still proceeded to try and do.
I know m8ty, you where also prevey to a lot of past knowledge of what they did, who did it, etc... yet funny how in the past people defended them

Seeing some of them post now how "great" LDK are kind puts a bitter taste into my mouth, that I didnt just allow hearsay to close accounts rather than factual evidence.
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 22:19   #26
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:
Originally posted by Zeus
I know m8ty, you where also prevey to a lot of past knowledge of what they did, who did it, etc... yet funny how in the past people defended them

Seeing some of them post now how "great" LDK are kind puts a bitter taste into my mouth, that I didnt just allow hearsay to close accounts rather than factual evidence.
I didn't see much, but what I did see did sicken me :-(

How you keeping anyway? Not seen you around in ages.
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 22:26   #27
Som1

Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
Likewise no matter how much you say Eclipse is Fury it won't be true.

Did you miss the part?
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 22:26   #28
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Zeus get active in game!
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 22:26   #29
Zeus
True Gamer

Quote:
I didn't see much, but what I did see did sicken me :-(

How you keeping anyway? Not seen you around in ages.
Im always around just not in the spotlight Still read the forums every day and other things and Im doing very well thankyou
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 22:27   #30
Som1

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ldk

Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion

remember the c2 bot army ? that was particularly unfunny, also that galaxy 31:3 i believe which lasted longest got completely closed 'n deleted

hi lrytas.
stfu i was in a flvt gal in c2 during r7. And the LDK gals that I fought there was more then clean...

actually it was the nos gals that weren't clean and cheating
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 22:27   #31
Zeus
True Gamer

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
Zeus get active in game!
Sadly I've given up this round, new job etc taken its toll, but awaiting keenly for round 10
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 22:28   #32
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Delete your account then we need to fill up your space!
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 22:30   #33
Som1

mr. zeus, you got your head pretty far in your ass for someone that possede as much knowledge as you do concerning ldk cheating. That's probably why you got their thousand and thousand of multis and bot armies closed while in "power".
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 22:35   #34
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
his Planetarion PR was also awesome!
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 22:36   #35
Zeus
True Gamer

Quote:
mr. zeus, you got your head pretty far in your ass for someone that possede as much knowledge as you do concerning ldk cheating. That's probably why you got their thousand and thousand of multis and bot armies closed while in "power".
Oh a new LDK?? Kewl!! Nice to meet ya!
Soneone told you it was thousands and thousands of multi bot armyies...erm ok, nice to see someone finally admit it, even if it was more than any of us thought:-/
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 22:36   #36
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ldk

Quote:

hi lrytas.
I was in c2 for r7 and was constantly bashed, my gal had something like 36 hours of constant incoming at one point, and there werent many nights when my roidless planet wasnt hit. However, i do not remember at any point being hit by a bot army, or anyone in cluster being accused of such activities.
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 22:41   #37
Som1

Quote:
Oh a new LDK?? Kewl!! Nice to meet ya!
Soneone told you it was thousands and thousands of multi bot armyies...erm ok, nice to see someone finally admit it, even if it was more than any of us thought:-/
Actually I exagerated it at the same scale you exagerated the bot armies and multis.

BTW, i've never been ldk and you haven't answered my question which was why you didn't manage to close them in previous rounds mr.facts?

Thank you
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 22:42   #38
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSmoke
his Planetarion PR was also awesome!
Yet he actually got things done. Whilst Fury had a running joke to dislike Zeus he still actually seemed to care about the game.

Anyone with half a brain can see LDK's dubious history. If even an old creator who was distinctly anti-Fury and dealt with such affairs is sharing his thoughts on LDK cheating like fk then his opinion is abit more qualified than yours.

After all, its not simple jealousy that has spawned the round upon round accusations upon them. There -has- to be something to it for something to continue throughout an alliances career and noone has picked up such a dubious record like LDK.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 22:45   #39
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l
Yet he actually got things done. Whilst Fury had a running joke to dislike Zeus he still actually seemed to care about the game.

Anyone with half a brain can see LDK's dubious history. If even an old creator who was distinctly anti-Fury and dealt with such affairs is sharing his thoughts on LDK cheating like fk then his opinion is abit more qualified than yours.

After all, its not simple jealousy that has spawned the round upon round accusations upon them. There -has- to be something to it for something to continue throughout an alliances career and noone has picked up such a dubious record like LDK.
My original point exactly, but better worded. You may be a bloody brummie who can't pronounce stuff proper, but you get the right words
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 22:45   #40
Zeus
True Gamer

Quote:
Actually I exagerated it at the same scale you exagerated the bot armies and multis.

BTW, i've never been ldk and you haven't answered my question which was why you didn't manage to close them in previous rounds mr.facts?

Thank you
Because I didnt find them quick enough Hey man, I never once said we catch all cheats. We did however try, but it is a hard and constant job. Sadly this doesnt help the LDK cause of bot armies which I know they did and I beleive you would also admit they did as would LDK HC and other memebers, who openly admit it now.

As for Mr Facts, Im honoured you say so, however, I obviously had more information at hand, when deciding rule breakers/cheats or not. Im no better than you or anyone else in this community.
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 22:48   #41
Zeus
True Gamer

Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l

Erm less of the OLD you damn Fury bast you!
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 23:29   #42
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
c2 was one of the last clusters to break down r7, and i think petru can back me up on this, this was after a series of small planets were closed, they accountshared like **** and had small 'friends'.

the 31:3 gal also still stands and i believe one LDK player took over a planet in a FLTV gal, but i that isn't cheating in my book, not in a private round.
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 23:34   #43
Som1

Quote:
c2 was one of the last clusters to break down r7, and i think petru can back me up on this, this was after a series of small planets were closed, they accountshared like **** and had small 'friends'.

the 31:3 gal also still stands and i believe one LDK player took over a planet in a FLTV gal, but i that isn't cheating in my book, not in a private round.
The gal your refering to wasn't LDK, it was Nos mixed with Xanadu.

And yes, a full "friendly" galaxy of that gal(which was escorting them on attacks and on defense, without any pods) got completely closed after reporting them 1month.

2:6 was the LDK gal if my memory is good and as far as i'm aware none of them were closed.

Anyway, I don't believe much peoples here are in position to speak after the massive waves of closure in the top furgion gals in r7.
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 23:41   #44
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
The gal your refering to wasn't LDK, it was Nos mixed with Xanadu.

And yes, a full "friendly" galaxy of that gal(which was escorting them on attacks and on defense, without any pods) got completely closed after reporting them 1month.

2:6 was the LDK gal if my memory is good and as far as i'm aware none of them were closed.

Anyway, I don't believe much peoples here are in position to speak after the massive waves of closure in the top furgion gals in r7.
i count about 4 incidents, morden who took over a planet, jackall who they tried to sacrifice, the one in 7:13 and farmer fred who didn't took over an account but blatantly farmed, most was account take overs you are referring too and that ain't polluting the game as the so called '352352135234' multiplanets do.

i apologize if that wasn't an LDK gal ( i think 2:2 was 'the annoying' gal) but i can be wrong, i refused to launch on them since they had liek multidef

also i refused to launch on 18:11, they were too good.
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 01:28   #45
Tomkat

Jaysus.

If you intend to flame LDK for past (and perhaos present) misdemeanors, please do so in anothe thread. There's enough of them around for you to make your pick.

This thread was intended to recognise an alliance doing well in a random round. I wish some people would recognise that instead of endlessly squabbling.
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 01:49   #46
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:
Originally posted by Tomkat
Jaysus.

If you intend to flame LDK for past (and perhaos present) misdemeanors, please do so in anothe thread. There's enough of them around for you to make your pick.

This thread was intended to recognise an alliance doing well in a random round. I wish some people would recognise that instead of endlessly squabbling.
Are they doing well though? It does depend on how they are achieving what they are achieving.
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 02:09   #47
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
:rollyeyesy:
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 02:25   #48
Cryptic
Retard Magnet

Cryptic is infamous around these parts

Quote:

Err.. I mean Eclipse.
To reafirm Hicks statement - Eclipse is neither now nor ever has had anything to do with Fury.

Unless Sid pops up I believe I am the last founding member of Fury still around ( except if Tis pops in )
I by that token, can confirm that we no longer exist in any way shape or form.
I have no connection to eclispe and neither does any Fury founder - neither does anyone with any claim to the Fury name.

I would appreciate future comments by clueless irrelivent noobs being less retarded on the subject - thanks in advance

[Fury]Cryptic
c7R gods ffs
ex CEO and founder member of Fury

If you get tired of the crap , baby move over here and maybe buy some of mine

R1 c7R / Fury co-founder / annoying bully / Propaganda mechant.

Crypto Inc Comics
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 02:30   #49
Tomukas0

Tomukas0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Trust me I know I closed the accounts of nearly all of them, and know the ones I couldnt because they knew how to get away with it and knew I had rules to abide by also.
But you never closed my one Well, maybe I'm a "smart" cheater then Or lucky one

Rnd 2 : ??:??:?? Tomukas of Barbaru Planeta - n00b
Rnd 3 : ??:??:?? Zerling of Zerga Galva - n00b
Rnd 4 : 46:5: (7?) Zerling Of Zerga Galva - n00b
Rnd 5 : ??:??:?? Lonely Monkey of Planet of Apes_ - n00b
Rnd 8 : 41:3:9 The Dark King of Castle of Dungeon - n00b
Rnd 9,5 : 48:6:7 Slipknot of Everything Ends - still the same n00b
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 02:33   #50
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:
Originally posted by Cryptic
( except if Tis pops in )
Tis is eclipse.