User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 16:13   #1
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
offensive stopped ?

I thought there was finally an offensive started to take out LDK from top rankings. always nice to see a struggle for the top places in a round. But looking at the top 100 of planets I see only one dat has lost 1,25% roids today. So was that a one day offensive only cause that surely won't move anyone from the top...

hAl
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 16:16   #2
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold
alot of killing..no capping..

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 16:59   #3
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
There was capping, of 800 roids. But the attackers lost 12m doing so. I didn't see the second tick. I assume it was more ship loss for the attackers and no roid/ship loss for the defence.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 17:20   #4
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
There is plenty of stuff going down atm.

Incidentally, LDK HC inform me they are happy for everyone to hit em as they can claim a 'moral' victory
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 17:24   #5
HOPupNdown
Last of the plushies

HOPupNdown is an unknown quantity at this point
heh

that would be amusing , ldk claiming 'moral' victory
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 17:29   #6
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
like Scouse said, it's amusing that 6 or 7 alliances are all trying to take down 1.
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 17:32   #7
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by The_Fish
like Scouse said, it's amusing that 6 or 7 alliances are all trying to take down 1.
Seems pretty rational if you ask me. Haven't you ever played Risk? The person who seems strongest early/mid-game generally gets gangbanged.
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 17:34   #8
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
Seems pretty rational if you ask me. Haven't you ever played Risk? The person who seems strongest early/mid-game generally gets gangbanged.
but then again LDK could look for partners to ally with and we would have it again: our beloved two-block scenario :/

[23:33] <@Divine> hmm I think I may have a new GF aswell
[23:33] <@Divine> but dunno yet if I want a new GF so early in the round
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 17:37   #9
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by laputa
but then again LDK could look for partners to ally with and we would have it again: our beloved two-block scenario :/
I dont think theres many unallied left
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 17:42   #10
Parthos
lippy bint

Parthos is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
And as I said, when one alliance has as many planets as 6 or 7 alliances, it would likely take that many to bring them down .
12:17 AM: Cochese: if PA team was a liquor, they'd be that plastic-half gallon for $8 stuff
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 17:44   #11
The_Fish
ND

lol, got any proof to back up your statements? damn, didnt think so
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 17:46   #12
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
lol, got any proof to back up your statements? damn, didnt think so

sssht
you're supposed to be neutral!

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 17:49   #13
The_Fish
ND

neutrality is for wimps
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 17:50   #14
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
Representing the Neutral Division:

Quote:
neutrality is for wimps

— Scorpio
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 17:52   #15
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Re: offensive stopped ?

Quote:
Originally posted by hAl
I thought there was finally an offensive started to take out LDK from top rankings. always nice to see a struggle for the top places in a round. But looking at the top 100 of planets I see only one dat has lost 1,25% roids today. So was that a one day offensive only cause that surely won't move anyone from the top...

hAl
The difference in roid gain/loss is taken by comparing the current roid count to the count from the previous midnight. Sliekas has capped around 750 roids today, but lost 800. Hence the net difference of -1.5%.
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 17:54   #16
CrazyConrad
DarnocYzarc

CrazyConrad is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by laputa
If anyone allies LDK this round it will be one ofthe most pathetic things that ever happend in pa history...

LDK will never be decleared winners of this round even if they end up with all top 100 planets or none....
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 17:57   #17
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Originally posted by CrazyConrad
If anyone allies LDK this round it will be one ofthe most pathetic things that ever happend in pa history...

LDK will never be decleared winners of this round even if they end up with all top 100 planets or none....
LMAO, I dont think I've read such bull**** since Zhukov last posted.
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 18:10   #18
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
tick 1

tick 2

next one was only 3 mil attackers killed or omething..
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 18:10   #19
Petru
mefs

Petru is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
In Risk there are only 6 players. In Risk if 4 ganged up on one, that one couldn't then add 72 "friends" to the board to defend him

Username: HobbieRogue4
Password: ****petru

I was 'angry' a lot back then. :/
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 18:12   #20
Denniz
Angelus Mortis

Denniz is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Parthos
And as I said, when one alliance has as many planets as 6 or 7 alliances, it would likely take that many to bring them down .
Yeah, i was wondering about the ldk membercount,
cuz they used a lot of fleets to def Sliekas.
And i saw like around 30-40 fleets of LDK coming towards my gal.
Scanned most of th attackers and several had 2/3 fleets out attacking. And im sure they hit more gals and had more planets to def.
I was told by Lrytas that they have more then 80 members, but atm it seems they have like 200 members
r5 - 15:24:8 - Angelus Mortis of Mortem Expetere LuX/Wolfpack
r6 - 27:20:6 - Ignotus Milites of Non Omnis Moriar Wolfpack
r7 - 8:13:8 - Periculum In Mora of Aurora Musis Amica Wolfpack / allianceless / SnugglehBunnies
r8 - 22:5:4 Est quaedam flere voluptas of Hinc illae lacrimae Adelante / Fury / SnugglehBunnies
wc 1 - xx:yy:zz - ^Nuda veritas of Mirabile dictu^
wc 2 - 3:13:9 - Nox of Omnis una manet nox
r9 - 37:2:8 Nomen est omen of Somnium verum evadit Eclipse / SnugglehBunnies
r9.5 23:2:1 Multos timere debet of quem multi timent Elysium / SnugglehBunnies
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 18:14   #21
lrytas
[LDK] Head

lrytas is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Parthos
Thats why eclipse members are hard to roid.
R3. 18:12:25 subdok of a125
R4. 46:10:13 Lord Rytas of Lithuania [Xanadu]/[LDK]
R5. 29:14:2 Inspector Gadget of The best detective [Xanadu]/[LDK]
R6. 12:24:1 Hamurabi's code of The Old Babilon [Xanadu]/[LDK] HC.
R7. 21:15:3 [Xanadu]/[LDK] HC
R8. 2:7:2 Sometime of i Will think of a name [LDK] HC
R9. 50:5:2 Malignant Killer of Nakatomi Plaza [Madcows] HBC / [RaH] member
R9.5 23:7:4 50:5:7 54:6:10 19:4:23 [LDK] HC
[LDK] existing since r4, [LDK] top planets: r4,6,8,9,9.5,10
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 18:15   #22
lrytas
[LDK] Head

Quote:

Because ?
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 18:18   #23
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
Quote:

says an olympian member who complained about blocking last round.... and don't gimme BS like you didn't as i was there. and a hell of a lot more active then most others... talking about hypocrisy or however you spell it.

and why can't ldk win this round? cuz you guys can't handle losing? heh.... the fact you need 6 alliances to take down 1 alliance already shows you are admitting you can't win it.
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 18:26   #24
lrytas
[LDK] Head

Quote:
Originally posted by cyphie

the fact you need 6 alliances to take down 1 alliance already shows you are admitting you can't win it.
2 planets actually
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 18:31   #25
CrazyConrad
DarnocYzarc

Quote:
Originally posted by lrytas
Because ?
Dont be daft, you know why...

Quote:
says an olympian member who complained about blocking last round.... and don't gimme BS like you didn't as i was there. and a hell of a lot more active then most others... talking about hypocrisy or however you spell it.

and why can't ldk win this round? cuz you guys can't handle losing? heh.... the fact you need 6 alliances to take down 1 alliance already shows you are admitting you can't win it.
Of course I complained about blocking last round cause the way it developt was fcking redicilous.

This round the question aint about blocking, its about cheating and that is the reason ldk cant win.

Of course I cant prove 100 % any of this cypher and if the 0.1 % I could be wrong is in fact where ldk belongs then Ill run naked through the city of Stavanger screaming that I was wrong and ldk was right.

Its just very hard to believe that ldk is in fact playing "legally"
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 18:32   #26
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: offensive stopped ?

Quote:
Originally posted by hAl

hAl
I am so sorry that we are not providing you with enough entertainment. We will simply have to do better in future, after all we wouldn't want to let you get bored, would we?
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 18:33   #27
The_Fish
ND

you really dont have a clue.
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 18:34   #28
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
The_Fish got such crappy intel that he could have joined Fury in r8 with it
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 18:38   #29
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:

What in the name of god is all this fuss about "winning"? If LDK get screwed over by seven other alliances they clearly played a piss poor political round and got everyone's backs up against them. All credit to ldk for establishing their lead through activity/good roiding/anything else you want to credit it to but PA is not a game where winning is decided by number of planets x activity.

PS Disagree totally with original sentiments that ldk don't deserve to win regardless.
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 18:39   #30
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:

Why exactly is he a hypocrite ? Planetarion is a dynamic game especially politically you surely cannot compare the situation last round to the situation this round. LDK have already secured most of the top ranks and the rest of the universe is trying to counter that by forming an alliance, what do you expect them to do ? Roll over and die or you ? And he's right any alliance who try to ally LDK are pathetic because they'll just be trying to hitch a ride on LDK success ViruS style.

Why can't LDK win the round ? I think it would be the same if any alliance had got as far as LDK have in front although it's amplified by the fact LDK have a rather negative reputation, one they don't seem to be trying to clear by having people like you as members.

Just so you know far from coming across as gallant and superior your post makes you sound like a scared little girl worried about losing his top rank. Why not leave forum posts to those who have a pair of brain cells to rub together or at least those who aren't pretend Lithuanians, then you can concentrate on getting all your escorts launched.
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 18:40   #31
cypher
U've been Moderated

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
What in the name of god is all this fuss about "winning"? If LDK get screwed over by seven other alliances they clearly played a piss poor political round and got everyone's backs up against them. All credit to ldk for establishing their lead through activity/good roiding/anything else you want to credit it to but PA is not a game where winning is decided by number of planets x activity.
you've tried for 2 days on sliekas by now... (you as in those 6 alliances.. ) so far all you got is 100 mil losses for 800 roids?:P

we aint losing yet:P
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 18:41   #32
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
you've tried for 2 days on sliekas by now... (you as in those 6 alliances.. ) so far all you got is 100 mil losses for 800 roids?:P

we aint losing yet:P

With all due respect that's just poor tactics and bad use of ships (no offence to whoever organised that stroke of genius heh).
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 18:43   #33
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Originally posted by G.K Zhukov
The_Fish got such crappy intel that he could have joined Fury in r8 with it
whats wrong with my intel?
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 18:44   #34
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
PS Disagree totally with original sentiments that ldk don't deserve to win regardless.
Maybe couse the so-called multihunter in this game have taken a summer vac, nobody will really pay notice to the winnder of this round?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 18:45   #35
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
whats wrong with my intel?
You dont have any.
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 18:46   #36
CrazyConrad
DarnocYzarc

Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
Why exactly is he a hypocrite ? Planetarion is a dynamic game especially politically you surely cannot compare the situation last round to the situation this round. LDK have already secured most of the top ranks and the rest of the universe is trying to counter that by forming an alliance, what do you expect them to do ? Roll over and die or you ? And he's right any alliance who try to ally LDK are pathetic because they'll just be trying to hitch a ride on LDK success ViruS style.

Why can't LDK win the round ? I think it would be the same if any alliance had got as far as LDK have in front although it's amplified by the fact LDK have a rather negative reputation, one they don't seem to be trying to clear by having people like you as members.

Just so you know far from coming across as gallant and superior your post makes you sound like a scared little girl worried about losing his top rank. Why not leave forum posts to those who have a pair of brain cells to rub together or at least those who aren't pretend Lithuanians, then you can concentrate on getting all your escorts launched.
I dont often agree with you Hicks heh, but here I totally agree...
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 18:49   #37
lrytas
[LDK] Head

Quote:
Dont be daft, you know why...

Of course I complained about blocking last round cause the way it developt was fcking redicilous.

This round the question aint about blocking, its about cheating and that is the reason ldk cant win.

Of course I cant prove 100 % any of this cypher and if the 0.1 % I could be wrong is in fact where ldk belongs then Ill run naked through the city of Stavanger screaming that I was wrong and ldk was right.

Its just very hard to believe that ldk is in fact playing "legally"
Well guys you really piss me off. Can you shut up for once ? Cheating cheating, you see no other reason. You are all brainless, clueless and so on. I hate all the whiners there, your excuse is cheating. If i would have tio post every evidence of all the other alliances cheating, there would be not enough space to spam. And f**s like CrazyConrad can shut up. I am tired of posting and listening **** on AD. Why you cant ever take a loss ? You are arrogant, full of emptiness in the head twat. Dont make excuses. I wont post on this forum anymore (at least in this round), at least make better excuses, that LDK are better than all of you. Next time when you accuse someone of using escorts, check yours. Hate brainless and arrogant twats like you.
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 18:49   #38
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by G.K Zhukov
Maybe couse the so-called multihunter in this game have taken a summer vac, nobody will really pay notice to the winnder of this round?

To be honest we've had quite a few closures so far and I don't really agree with that. I've reported quite a few planets myself this round and the response has generally been very good.
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 18:58   #39
CrazyConrad
DarnocYzarc

Quote:
Well guys you really piss me off. Can you shut up for once ? Cheating cheating, you see no other reason. You are all brainless, clueless and so on. I hate all the whiners there, your excuse is cheating. If i would have tio post every evidence of all the other alliances cheating, there would be not enough space to spam. And f**s like CrazyConrad can shut up. I am tired of posting and listening **** on AD. Why you cant ever take a loss ? You are arrogant, full of emptiness in the head twat. Dont make excuses. I wont post on this forum anymore (at least in this round), at least make better excuses, that LDK are better than all of you. Next time when you accuse someone of using escorts, check yours. Hate brainless and arrogant twats like you.
I can count on one hand the amount of times I have complained about something on these boards so stfu you piece of **** about me complaining.

I have been on the loosing side most of the rounds I have played so dont fcking lexure me about not beeing able to take a loss.

Dont even try to talk away the fact that ldk is using escort cause it will just make you look alot dumber then your last post shows you are. And dont even think the though about myself using escort cause I would never sink that low just to get those extra roids...
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 19:00   #40
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Next time when you accuse someone of using escorts, check yours.
It's ok to use escorts if the other side does. You heard it here first.
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 19:02   #41
lrytas
[LDK] Head

Quote:
I can count on one hand the amount of times I have complained about something on these boards so stfu you piece of **** about me complaining.

I have been on the loosing side most of the rounds I have played so dont fcking lexure me about not beeing able to take a loss.

Dont even try to talk away the fact that ldk is using escort cause it will just make you look alot dumber then your last post shows you are. And dont even think the though about myself using escort cause I would never sink that low just to get those extra roids...
k broke my promise. now is the last post. Read my post once more and get brains.
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 19:02   #42
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
It's ok to use escorts if the other side does. You heard it here first.

I would have said it's ok to use escorts anyways as long as they aren't multis (assuming there isn't a rule against it I forgot to read).
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 19:05   #43
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
I would have said it's ok to use escorts anyways as long as they aren't multis (assuming there isn't a rule against it I forgot to read).
You know what I meant bimbo.
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 19:09   #44
CrazyConrad
DarnocYzarc

Quote:
k broke my promise. now is the last post. Read my post once more and get brains.
Read your own post again and get yourself a new brain...
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 19:09   #45
Thekar
Tourist of Terror

Thekar is an unknown quantity at this point
everyone hates ldk because of their attacks so i understand why many alliance attack them (this is no blocking ofc which you can easily see if you see the bad results of these attacks the alliance leaders didn´t talk to each other)

btw sliekas did not only lose 1,25% roids but 804 in the first wave.

half the attackers died (especially a lil xand guy ) but they got some many roids.

sliekas you are a ******* bitch and i will be happy if we take you down one day (i hate him cos he stole around 400 of meh roids + 2mill score when i had 2,7mill though i generally like ldk)

i don´t dislike that you attack me but the way you do so. you are the only one with pods in your fleet while 5 planets escord you. this is so **** ****ing gay playing that ........... nm
r3: 220:20:8 <-- noob
r4: 274:19:12 <--- yeah i was exactly r2000, Templar Noob
r5: 18:22:17 <-- Xanadu, NitinA gal(R.I.P)
r6: 35:11: <-- Xanadu
r7: 31:3:6 <-- Xanadu, Schrat-Galaxy
r8: 20:22:8 <-- Xanadu, then Fury
r9: 37:4:9 <-- Tourist of Terror , Schrat-Galaxy, rank 234
r10:15:3:9 <-- Tourist of Terror
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 19:19   #46
lrytas
[LDK] Head

Quote:
Read your own post again and get yourself a new brain...
However i see you do not understand and have no clue. Why do use such a fkin stupix excuse ? You contradict yourself now by agreeing with Hicks's post. Your excuse of blocking was that LDK cheats, and you agreed with Hicks, that block is because of our ranks, that we are too high. I am really tired now explaining to all idiots like you what where and how.

P.S. Why did Oly joined Eclipses block ? Because we refused your proposition to block with us ?

P.P.S. [sorry can't post co-ords on the boards, just block out the co-ords etc-JBG]
That eta 5 hostile have to be Eclipse command i believe :/

P.P.P.S Really deleting my account from there. So idiots' like CrazyConrad posts wont be answered anymore. If he understoon then it is ok, if he did not, then only medics help might rescue him.
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 19:25   #47
StDomingo

StDomingo is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Denniz
Yeah, i was wondering about the ldk membercount,
cuz they used a lot of fleets to def Sliekas.
And i saw like around 30-40 fleets of LDK coming towards my gal.
Scanned most of th attackers and several had 2/3 fleets out attacking. And im sure they hit more gals and had more planets to def.
I was told by Lrytas that they have more then 80 members, but atm it seems they have like 200 members
And then u have the members who sent out 3 def fleets...
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 19:28   #48
Bongdage
Giant Squid Wrestler

Bongdage is an unknown quantity at this point
hmm, i think "The_Fish" has put me off AD, im really sick and tired of reading his posts full of complete crap, get over yourself and get a life :/
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 19:30   #49
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Quote:
Originally posted by StDomingo
And then u have the members who sent out 3 def fleets...
there were actually around 100 planets attacking Sliekas earlier. (I've counted them manually :eek:

And now I don't know why I quoted you

— Scorpio
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 19:32   #50
Cicada
p a r r a c i d a

Cicada is an unknown quantity at this point
you're all ****ing lame

i'm so sucuiding my planet into one of you arseholes