User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 19 Jun 2003, 00:52   #1
ParraCicada
f o r e v e r

ParraCicada is an unknown quantity at this point
Sick of this crap

anyone else?

at least when there were powerblocked you had a defined enemy who you could hit. You could see tangible gains nightly and you did large coordinated attacks to draw away defence, hit targets of oppourtinity and fleet catched to hell.

i'm sick of this random roiding bull****..i want a war..i want sides decimated, targets destroyed, galaxies multi waved. I want to see millions of xan fi flying on a fleet catch of the top players. I want to see people who'd sacrifice everything for their alliances. i want my planetarion that i knew and loved back.

i want powerblocks..

(btw, sorry bout the gimmick account but my usual ones screwed up)
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 01:03   #2
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
To go hand in hand with that though, it was just as ****ing irritating hearing day in and day out about what was "fair" in the game, etc. etc. I remember being so hard-up for something "different" that I had hoped there would be 3 powerblocks in Round 7...

...oh the disappointment, etc. At least Kileman won.
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 01:04   #3
Sonnenbomber
ToT HC

Sonnenbomber is on a distinguished road
ups :P
R4 120:25 Cäsar of Roman Empire (p25a)
R5 14:9 Sonnenbomber of Reschis Götterhimmel (ToT Trialmember)
R6 23:14 Häuptling Kaltes Warmes und Fließendes Wasser (ToT BC)
R7 7:12 Dummheit kann man nicht verbieten (ToT HC)
R8 15:1 Gummizofe of Brigade 0 (ToT HC)
R9 16:3 Vicky Vomit of The yoghourt bums around quiet (ToT HC)
R10 13:10 KratzDeinPupsloch of DurchfallImWeltAll (ToT HC)
R11-12 Reallife and other games

Last edited by Sonnenbomber; 19 Jun 2003 at 01:10.
Sonnenbomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 01:05   #4
ParraCicada
f o r e v e r

Quote:
Originally posted by Sonnenbomber
indeed.
I never exceptet that I ever so fully agree with a former Titans HC.
lets form one, Parracida.
look at the nick again, then look at the sig
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 01:07   #5
CamelToe
You Know I'm Right

CamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these parts
He's ToT... what do you expect?

Don't act like you weren't thinking the same thing...

you should stop posting on these forums as you're CRAP
CamelToe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 01:09   #6
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by CamelToe
He's ToT... what do you expect?
Racist!
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 01:47   #7
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
it'd be no problem if everyone wasn't being little chicken****s.
we managed quite fine without powerblocks before.. why is it so hard now?
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 02:02   #8
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
it'd be no problem if everyone wasn't being little chicken****s.
we managed quite fine without powerblocks before.. why is it so hard now?
When was that exactly?

Parra, its nice to see that someone else in the uni doesnt think that roiding random people every night is particularly exciting.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 02:10   #9
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
When was that exactly?

Parra, its nice to see that someone else in the uni doesnt think that roiding random people every night is particularly exciting.
It's cicida.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 02:14   #10
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
lol, you can tell how close im paying attention

That certainly makes more sense though. It didnt sound like parra.
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 02:41   #11
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
i said without powerblocks. not without alliances teaming up.
i'm all for some 2 vs 2 vs 2 action or something.
if i was in an alliance i'd start instigating it :\
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 02:50   #12
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough
fs that was a tricky gimmick when its 3:40 am >:)
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 03:00   #13
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
i said without powerblocks. not without alliances teaming up.
i'm all for some 2 vs 2 vs 2 action or something.
if i was in an alliance i'd start instigating it :\
kinky
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 04:17   #14
CamelToe
You Know I'm Right

CamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these parts
Face the facts,

PA was much more fun when you felt like you were apart of a grand struggle that resembled some sort of the "Empire vs the Rebellion" scenario. At least it meant you had a purpose for logging into your account and getting passionate about all this. Atm, this is boring.

(I'm not all for some grosse over-exageration of alliances between alliances that completely messes up the level of fairness in the universe, but PA has to have a purpose... there has to be the aspect of good guys vs the bad guys to make it worth while)

Imho.

Don't act like you weren't thinking the same thing...

you should stop posting on these forums as you're CRAP
CamelToe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 04:19   #15
Aryn
Happy

that's it.. i'm starting an alliance.
an alliance of people who aren't afraid to target a specific alliance.
who's with me?

no one?
:\
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 05:01   #16
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
When was that exactly?
Round 8 ...
Wait you lost ... and don't 'remember' that round ...
Sorry, my mistake.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 05:09   #17
Gerbie
pe0n

Gerbie is an unknown quantity at this point
As I said elsewhere: if you get bored do something about it. Kick your HCs, leave your alliance, whatever. Most of us are having fun. If you don't then it's up to you to do something about it. Get a war started or, with some friends, start attacking on some top 10 planet. Don't complain as long as you have the means to solve it.
round 7 noob: rank 6.198 25:20:25 - VoC member
round 8 noob: rank 4.112 7:2:3 - TFD member
round 9 rank 941 23:1:9 - TFD HC
round 9.5 rank 860 22:7:3 - TFD HC
round 10: rank unknown (was #1 for a while) 5:2:5 - Vengeance pe0n
round 10.5: rank 683 19:10:2 - VGN member
round 11: rank 138 8:8:4 - VsN member
round 12: rank 515 - VGN 'special attack officer' -> jumped ship to Rock
round 13: rank 85: NoS
Gerbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 05:12   #18
K-W
Bored

Quote:
Originally posted by Psi_K
Round 8 ...
Sorry, my mistake.
There were powerblocks in round 8, meanwhile what are you 12? For a group of people that accused me of not letting that discussion die, you and scouse sure do have a chilidish problem letting go of it.
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 05:28   #19
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Sirad is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
There were powerblocks in round 8, meanwhile what are you 12? For a group of people that accused me of not letting that discussion die, you and scouse sure do have a chilidish problem letting go of it.
hes a group now ?
oh fs 1 was enough ..

lo psi gimmie a blue I'm home

Edit.
And to be honest why would anyone bother trying to be nice and announceing a co-op anymore i mean Vom did it in r9, saw how the uni reacted, .. Boom they got blasted, Damed if you do, Little more boreing if you dont I guess.
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 07:26   #20
Toop
Banned

Toop is an unknown quantity at this point
(grand) wars are boring
Toop is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 08:07   #21
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road
Re: Sick of this crap

Quote:
Originally posted by ParraCicada
anyone else?

at least when there were powerblocked you had a defined enemy who you could hit. You could see tangible gains nightly and you did large coordinated attacks to draw away defence, hit targets of oppourtinity and fleet catched to hell.

i'm sick of this random roiding bull****..i want a war..i want sides decimated, targets destroyed, galaxies multi waved. I want to see millions of xan fi flying on a fleet catch of the top players. I want to see people who'd sacrifice everything for their alliances. i want my planetarion that i knew and loved back.

i want powerblocks..

(btw, sorry bout the gimmick account but my usual ones screwed up)
Well i got something like that as well. I like random more then private, except that ^^

I see my galaxy in top gainers every day... But if all my galm8's attack my alliance, would i be happy? If i attack a galaxy, i attack 10/15 different alliances... Did i do any damage?

Which block is doing well? Are we gaining? or losing?
So well.. Only thing i look at is my galaxy \0/ And ít's worth looking
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 08:43   #22
djcomplex
The Usualsuspects

djcomplex will become famous soon enoughdjcomplex will become famous soon enough
this thread is only going to encourage blocking which is plain sh*te, by now any alliance worth a toss has a fairly decent idea of who is who and which players are what alliances so what the hell are u bitching about? attack them fs its why we are here.

What you are all trying to say is that a battle is only worth fighting if its a block vs block situation which is rubbish lets see how good your alliance really is stand by yaself and get aggressive
djcomplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 09:09   #23
Al_zz
ensign forever

Al_zz is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm enjoying this round which I didn't do the last two rounds.
Round 9 might have been the worst gaming round of them all.
Round 8 the gals were too small to have any kind of galaxy interaction and you had no new players into the game.

This round clearly is a lot better. Only problem is the high number of freebie multi escorst accounts.

But at least finaly some new players into the game. this was what was needed most. Therefore I think that clearly having some form of free (restricted) accounts is the way to go.

And the 25 people gals finally make IRC galaxy communication fun again reminding me of the r4/r5/r6 days. I probably enjoy that more than I do playing the game itself really. The game iself has become so much a playground for a lot of dubieus actions that I really do not even want to play for rank anymore.

hAl

p.s. Cicada, if you want a war look at the dominating alliance at the top and attack them. You'll probably get support spontaniously without having to block with anyone.
Al_zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 10:02   #24
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Indeed... My galchannel on IRC is always active.. Like R6... That's so good... Better then R7/8

Also I got a bunch of people who didn't play for a long time.. And they are doing well, i'm happy to help them, and happy they are back \0/

Teaching them the game a bit, learning which stuff is changed etc...

So i like this round!!! But like Cicada, just miss the stats where you can see, you are owning another alliance
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 10:15   #25
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
no!!! powerblocks are bad!!~

*adds to the confusion*
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 10:18   #26
Unf_Slasher
FAnG

Unf_Slasher can only hope to improve
look guys, no blocking etc is fun yes.
for a week or 2.
if spinner sticks to the planned timetable, the round is over in 2-3 weeks.
so its high time, some alliance started making shady deals and backstabbing others

Wars are fun remember???
[00:58] <Squirrel> YES **** ME **** ME
[00:59] <Squirrel> **** ME NOW OH YES AliasX **** THE **** OUT OF ME
[00:59] <AliasX> wtf

FAnG
Unf_Slasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 10:23   #27
glaci3r
z0r

glaci3r can only hope to improve
yeah! fight your wars. so you can leave my poor allianceless planet alone. It makes it fun for alliancelless planets and the winning alliance planets.

04: 152:08:20 [None]
05: 017:11:14 [NFU/Elysium]
06: 008:12:01 [Titan]
07: 028:04:11 [Titan (BC)]
08: 040:03:09 [Titan]
09: [Eclipse]
20: xxx:xxx:09 [None]
glaci3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 10:29   #28
kyrealean
Crimson Dragon

kyrealean is an unknown quantity at this point
powerblocks are crap..... if any of you are fking thinking of blocking in a random universe.... within a week we will hear all kinds of moaning.. i have NO TARGETS!!! due to all the gals that will be restricted from attack.

Now u must ask yourself, do u not like the FREEDOM this round gives you? all u have to do is avoid your alliance members and u have it made.

Tbh i thought i would hate this round but i actually landed in a galaxy with albiet a small IRC active core... but 1 that will watch out for the other actives... that in itself has made my round and im very VERY proud of my galaxy mates, for not backstabbing or selling out their fellow mate etc.

so well done my galaxy... u know who u are.
Rd 4 267.2.10 D'tartagnan of DesertWinds_Fortress (Fury)
Rd 5 25.16.13 Xavier of Sanctified_Realm (Fury)
Rd 6 1.16 gave planet away (Fury)
Rd 7 23.23.13 Mikey of Goondocks (RaH)
Rd 8 C2 quit (RaH)
Rd 9 24.6.1 Prof_Xavier of School_for_Gifted_Youngsters (Eclipse)
Rd 9.5 9.8.3 Starbuck of Galactica (RaH)
kyrealean is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 11:47   #29
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Lord_Thunderball
Indeed... My galchannel on IRC is always active.. Like R6... That's so good... Better then R7/8

Also I got a bunch of people who didn't play for a long time.. And they are doing well, i'm happy to help them, and happy they are back \0/

Teaching them the game a bit, learning which stuff is changed etc...

So i like this round!!! But like Cicada, just miss the stats where you can see, you are owning another alliance

Agreed seeying 15 players in ur gal chan rox idd
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]
Rd9.5 ---> 15 9 9 Nightshade of Sherwood forest [RAH]
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
General1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 11:54   #30
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Round 8 ...
Sorry, my mistake.
rofl, joke of the month

So you're claiming r8 was infact a round WITHOUT powerblocks? (cause that's what K-W was wondering about)

good one ...

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 12:34   #31
CrazyConrad
DarnocYzarc

CrazyConrad is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Kjeldoran
rofl, joke of the month

So you're claiming r8 was infact a round WITHOUT powerblocks? (cause that's what K-W was wondering about)

good one ...

rgds Kj
Not like the size we saw in rnd 9 but still blocks yes...
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 12:43   #32
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Quote:
Originally posted by General1
Agreed seeying 15 players in ur gal chan rox idd
Only 15....

If this round DOES end in 2/3 weeks it would be great, cause i leave for holiday soon after that
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 13:37   #33
K-W
Bored

Seriously how many of you people cant see that you can have politics without blocking.
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 13:54   #34
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Well we can all see... Why posting?

Why can't u see the Paracida and me only mean that you aint got a good overview of what you are wasting(or how much you've been wasted)....

I hate blocks, always was on the losing block(Bad Luck/choise)...
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 13:59   #35
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
PLEASE tell me LDK/Titans were a powerblock in round 8.
Comon, I dare ya.

Only 'power' block I saw in round 8 was the co-operation of all the alliances that were on the losing side, teaming to take on LDK/Titans/Virus
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 14:09   #36
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Comon, I dare ya.

Only 'power' block I saw in round 8 was the co-operation of all the alliances that were on the losing side, teaming to take on LDK/Titans/Virus
how can it be that LDK/Titans are in your first statement only 2 alliances while in the 2nd statement you already slip Virus into the same pot

*edit* 3 alliances = Triad and were in many rounds = block. Fury/Legion/RB or VEX or NoCeX all those blocks were "only" 3 alliances. *edit*
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 14:14   #37
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Comon, I dare ya.

again, hilarious. You claim fang/adelante/tot was a block and you made the biggest fuss ever about it and YOU EVEN ADMIT YOU CREATED A BLOCK to anticipate ours (which I still think is utter BS but nm).

Ldk/titans had the same amount of members as adelante/fang/tot or maybe 20-40 less or more. Either way, you can't call one side a block and the other side not.

and you're blaiming Germ to be biassed? hilarious, if there's 1 guy biassed here then it certainly is you.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 19 Jun 2003, 15:58   #38
ParraCicada
f o r e v e r

Quote:

Ldk/titans had the same amount of members as adelante/fang/tot or maybe 20-40 less or more. Either way, you can't call one side a block and the other side not.

you're joking right?

at the start of the round adelante alone had more members than titans/ldk combined..

Last edited by ParraCicada; 19 Jun 2003 at 16:05.
ParraCicada is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 16:23   #39
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
you're joking right?

at the start of the round adelante alone had more members than titans/ldk combined..
members or planets?
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 16:29   #40
Dreadnought

Quote:
you're joking right?

Wrong
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 16:31   #41
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Comon, I dare ya.

LDK/Titans were 'powerful' enough to dominate, hence 'powerblock'. Unless, that is, you want to say that they were not dominant, and therefore would have lost the anticipated final war against Fury/ToT/WP/Ely/FAnG?
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 16:47   #42
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
you're joking right?

you're funny, I don't think you EVER had a clue howmuch pple were in each block. also, DTA ran off to you pple, you got virus with you aswell and adelante fell apart rather fast and most went do anything BUT FAnG.

So lookin at the numbers, the conclussion is if you call us a block then you were one aswell. Joy to the hipocricy.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 19 Jun 2003, 16:49   #43
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

and parra, may I also tell you that FAnG only had half the amount of planets then those added to our DB or to our community memberlist. We do happen to play dozens of other players and pple always tend to claim we're that big in numbers which makes me laugh everytime.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 19 Jun 2003, 16:53   #44
Dreadnought

Quote:
and parra, may I also tell you that FAnG only had half the amount of planets then those added to our DB or to our community memberlist. We do happen to play dozens of other players and pple always tend to claim we're that big in numbers which makes me laugh everytime.

rgds Kj
FOR THE 50th time ITS CICADA
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 16:56   #45
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadnought
FOR THE 50th time ITS CICADA
that's not my problem nor my concern. I reply to the nick of the replier, not to whether it's his sister or his boyfriend.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 19 Jun 2003, 17:00   #46
Dreadnought

Quote:
that's not my problem nor my concern. I reply to the nick of the replier, not to whether it's his sister or his boyfriend.

rgds Kj
EXAMINE THE NICKNAME CLOSER

its not even parra's acount

its PARRACICADA
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 17:00   #47
ParraCicada
f o r e v e r

Quote:
you're funny, I don't think you EVER had a clue howmuch pple were in each block. also, DTA ran off to you pple, you got virus with you aswell and adelante fell apart rather fast and most went do anything BUT FAnG.

So lookin at the numbers, the conclussion is if you call us a block then you were one aswell. Joy to the hipocricy.

rgds Kj
you said LDK/Titans you **** wit. you didnt include DTA or Virus.

i'd be interested to know the numbers of Fang/Adelanta/ToT, because at the start of the round Titans/LDK had around 200, adding DTA to that made around 240 (mid round though). And i honestly don't know why you keep on talking about this alliance with Virus we had. It didn't come about till the last weeks of the round, after Furby had allied to your little group of wannabes..

from my member adelante was well over 150, though i don't remember the exact figures...Fang was fairly huge as well..

and i'm CICADA you retard
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 17:05   #48
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadnought
EXAMINE THE NICKNAME CLOSER

its not even parra's acount

its PARRACICADA
my mistake then

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 19 Jun 2003, 17:07   #49
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
you said LDK/Titans you **** wit. you didnt include DTA or Virus.

i'd be interested to know the numbers of Fang/Adelanta/ToT, because at the start of the round Titans/LDK had around 200, adding DTA to that made around 240 (mid round though). And i honestly don't know why you keep on talking about this alliance with Virus we had. It didn't come about till the last weeks of the round, after Furby had allied to your little group of wannabes..

from my member adelante was well over 150, though i don't remember the exact figures...Fang was fairly huge as well..

and i'm CICADA you retard
adelante = 150 -40 DTA = 110

FAnG = 120-130 with a planet
ToT = 30-50 planets

total : 260-300 for our "block" and bout 250 of yours.

both are big and are to be considered blocks.

Ohh and one little detail, you worked with Virus like AGES before we even talked to Fury so don't give me that ****

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 19 Jun 2003, 17:09   #50
ParraCicada
f o r e v e r

Quote:

Ohh and one little detail, you worked with Virus like AGES before we even talked to Fury so don't give me that ****

no we didn't

stop making excuses for you getting your arse whipped, you had more numbers, a good start and still lost..