User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 2 Jun 2003, 12:15   #1
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
I have invented a bot that can answer any login question..

..and check all my accounts to see where defence needs to be sent or attacks be made.

I call it 'my girlfriend'

All I have to do is click my fingers and she will stop having sex, doing the washing, cooking the dinner, polishing, ironing, or whatever else it is she is doing at the time and go and login to one or all of my many accounts (whatever I command her to do).

She has been trained to intelligently run all of my planets and run them exactly as I would with the added advantage of her being able to do it throughout the night while I am tucked up in bed.

If I need to call on my alliance, she will do it for me whether its by IRC, SMS, telephone, smoke signals or ESP, she does it. Because of my bot, my planets defences are inpenetrable and I fully expect to be the No 1 in the universe for this round and many more to come. So fear me.

My girlfriend is also undetectable and is perfectly capable of using any or the countries interent cafe's up and down the country to avoid IP detection. This gives me all the time I need to work on a new girlfriend bot that I am going to use soley for sex.

I dont know why I told you this because my girlfriend is not available for use by anyone else but me, I am just gloating really.

Crash

PS: I didnt write this my bot did it for me
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 12:23   #2
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
I wish I was as funny as you
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 12:47   #3
mockingbird

mockingbird can only hope to improve
If you interrupt your sex for planetarion.. you'r really a total addict
mockingbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 12:51   #4
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by mockingbird
Ahh, I only said I interrupt sex with 'my girlfriend'. I also said I'm working on a new bot purely for sex which will make 'my girlfriend' redundant in the sex area so she can concentrate on my planets! '
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 14:47   #5
hydridia
Stan-hyd

hydridia is an unknown quantity at this point
me

wants one so bad .....
[MACE-EVE]
[m0o]
[ATUK]

Fochts Badger
Dread's Overlord
hydridia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 15:52   #6
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point
what's the point of playing at all when you're not doing anything?
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 15:55   #7
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by mens
what's the point of playing at all when you're not doing anything?

He can post on the forums about how great he is ;)
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 18:01   #8
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of
Hehe i just upgraded :-)
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 18:24   #9
Shakky
Divine

Shakky is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: me

Quote:
Originally posted by hydridia
wants one so bad .....
get in the que like the rest of us

Nosferatu
Silver
Elysium
RaH
Eclipse
Shakky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 20:43   #10
Uberhamster
Sultan of Squeak

Uberhamster is an unknown quantity at this point
I sort of figured someone could write a bot to answer those questions - that's why sophisticated sites that want to stop bots have some sort of design that you have to pick a word out of that a computer could never figure out. Although those questions that aren't just math problems must present a bit of a challenge.
Uberhamster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 21:35   #11
DarkAngel
Nothing Is Forever.

DarkAngel is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by mockingbird
nah u r an addict when u plan your sex life around 5 am launches, or during.
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 09:41   #12
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
Originally posted by DarkAngel
nah u r an addict when u plan your sex life around 5 am launches, or during.
Think you'll find you are an addict when you DONT have a sex life!
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 09:59   #13
HAL-9000
I'm great!

HAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by CrashTester
Think you'll find you are an addict when you DONT have a sex life!
What if u r 3?
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 10:04   #14
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by HAL-9000
What if u r 3?
You spell like that.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 10:27   #15
HAL-9000
I'm great!

HAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Embroglio
You spell like that.
explain
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 11:10   #16
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
Originally posted by HAL-9000
What if u r 3?
When I was 3 I had a sex life. With a man called 'Uncle Bob'
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 01:48   #17
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Smile

If I clicked my fingers it'd wake my "girlfriend" up from the hypnotic trance I put her in, to force her to like me
Tomkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 08:06   #18
Toop
Banned

Toop is an unknown quantity at this point
I have much better use for my gf
Toop is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 23:19   #19
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Weird.

My Girlfriend said earlier that she was prevented from entering one of my many accounts by a sophisticated login question. When I checked, it appears it was a 'which letter is the 3rd' type question. After quizzing her for a bit it turns out she is just a dyslexic twat and its nothing serious.

I tweaked her boobs for a bit and fiddled with her underlips and although Im not totally sure if it will cure her dyslexia, I had a good time.
Unread 5 Jun 2003, 03:04   #20
sinnamon xie
teens1ut

sinnamon xie is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
When I was 3 I had a sex life. With a man called 'Uncle Bob'
Hey... I know UncleBob....
sinnamon xie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2003, 03:40   #21
N0VA
Your Nemesis and Beerg0d

N0VA is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: I have invented a bot that can answer any login question..

Quote:

I dont know why I told you this because my girlfriend is not available for use by anyone else but me, I am just gloating really.

I put a couple of miles on her last night - prolly while you were sleeping or wank0ring with your new found free time.

<Peacemaker1> you are projecting images that happen real. like if you were to get shot in a dream, you would wake up with a bullet hole through you
<Nova> that would suck
<RIT> yeh but It would rawk if you dreamt about lesbian orgies
<Peacemaker1> waking up in a pool of lubercant, and with dildo bruses all over. sure would
N0VA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2003, 09:48   #22
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Re: Re: I have invented a bot that can answer any login question..

Quote:
Originally posted by N0VA
I put a couple of miles on her last night - prolly while you were sleeping or wank0ring with your new found free time.
Hmm..be worried dude. Go see Dr Norton right away, I discovered a virus in My Girlfriend. Luckily I always run Nortons Condom v1.1 protector when poking around with My Girlfriend.
Unread 5 Jun 2003, 14:22   #23
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
when i was living with my g/f i religiously set my alarm clock to 4.30am, (check incoming, launch attacks etc)

I had the added advantage that for some reason this time of the morning she always and i'll repeat always randy.

this was my motivation for PA
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2003, 14:37   #24
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by [GAP]Obiwan
when i was living with my g/f i religiously set my alarm clock to 4.30am, (check incoming, launch attacks etc)

I had the added advantage that for some reason this time of the morning she always and i'll repeat always randy.

On behalf of most men out there: DIE
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2003, 14:42   #25
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Psi_K
On behalf of most men out there: DIE
2nd
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2003, 15:40   #26
djcomplex
The Usualsuspects

djcomplex will become famous soon enoughdjcomplex will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by [GAP]Obiwan

birds are up for it in the mornings, whereas blokes are more evening shaggers

i read that somewhere i did!
djcomplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2003, 17:03   #27
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: me

Quote:
Originally posted by Shakky
get in the que like the rest of us
Poor queball

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote