User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 18 May 2003, 20:05   #1
Wakko
Hackmetzler

Wakko is an unknown quantity at this point
im sick of it..

the whole flaming against ToT cos of 21:1:3

to come to an end with all that flaming from both sides, i will add now my story about kicking 21:1:3. I try to do this as objective as possible.

20:1 had heavy incomings, not only from c20. ToT has 5 members in that galaxy, and i organised three hours defence for them.
I needed also eta 5 defence, so from cluster or from parallel. I didnt notice that PrinzK(21:1:3) was online on our private server, so i didnt asked him for defence, tbh i was ****ing busy to get the defence for our members in that galaxy. ToT also sent defence to the eclipse members in that galaxy.
Prinzk never queried me and offered me ships, although he was online, and was infront of his computer!

QS noticed that Prinzk was online, and talked to him in query. There PrinzK told him, no i cant offer u ships cos i promised a galm8 to support him in an attack, we launch next tick, and I need most of my fleet. The only ships i can offer you are my cruiser and battleships (ok he had astropods available, but he also told him, he only would support galm8s) (my dear dreadnought NO he even wasnt able to send frigates!!!)

and he also told QS galaxy > alliance and
the only ppl he would support are his galm8s and no alliance member.
And last but not least he told him, that he only will launch fleet when he, or his gal, has the chance to get roids for it, cos he wanted to reach number #1 galaxy. He gave a **** on the fact that his alliance could loose roids and score.

Cos of this Marduk decided to kick him from ToT. This decision is contended and many ppl would find it hard.
But in ToT we want teamplayers. We dont need selfish and egoistic players, and for us is defence > attack.
PrinzK was online.
He refused to send defence, although we had trouble with covering our members and he was para.
He also made clear that for him gives a **** on his alliance and the only thing what counts is his galaxy.
We dont need those members, im happy if every ego player leaves ToT, even he is TOP 10( ToT kicked this round a TOP 10 member cos he never was on priv IRC, we dont have a problem with that).

After Marduks decision, i queried focht and told him that we kicked him from ToT. I also asked him if Eclipse want to join our attack on him, he denied this, but also didnt asked me not to attack. So Eclipse HC were informed before ToT attacked his former member.
After this QS arranged it (dunno why he is flamed for this).

And here a little calculation about what would have happened if ToT didnt attack:

ToT took 1139 roids from him
1,139 mio score

Ressources which he would had gotten from those roids:
first attack tick was tick 1563. So 27 ticks he didnt get ressources from "his" roids

27x250x1139 = 7.688.250 ressources

if he spent all this ressources in fleet/PDS ( also those from tick 1597-1600), that would be 768.825 score.

he also had to send his whole fleet away, when we attacked
http://213.202.254.21/parsers.php?scanid=1750609650
For launching this fleet it took 3332010 eonium, if he spent all in pds 333.201 score.

sooo......
1,139 mio score in roids
0,768.825 mio score cos of the ressources
0,333201 mio score from eonium of the fleet launch
------------------------------
2.241.026 mio score

812.037.836 (ur galscore)
+2.241.026
---------------------------

score of 18:2:

EVEN IF ToT DIDNT ATTACK HIM 21:1 WOULDNT HAVE WON THE ROUND!!!
STOP CLAIMING THAT U R ONLY NUMBER 2 COS OF ToT!!!!!!

BTW: 20:1 defended 21:1 this morning. 4 ToT members defended there, also eclipse members.

and dreadnought ur "FACT: He was one of the most active defenders" he had defended ToT 15 times. ToT avarage at round end was 16 times. So he was even under avarage. Our most active defenders have >60 defcounts

last but not least:
ToT recruited PrinzK cos of a request from Hicks
22/02/2003 22:10 GMT

Subject: Your galaxy banner

Your galaxy banner is found unacceptable and has been reset by one of the admins..

ToT HC - Überbringer von Marduks Zorn
http://www.ng-gallery.net/view.php?nick=Wakko <- attention!!!! ToT-link

Last edited by Wakko; 18 May 2003 at 20:11.
Wakko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2003, 20:10   #2
Klendau II
Governor

Klendau II is an unknown quantity at this point
german cheats!!!

I'll bum 'em all.

<Sad> when ur cyb0ring klen it is
<Sad> he gives u soo much pleasure
<Foxman> and always bring animals into the cyb0r
<Sad> he does yes
Klendau II is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2003, 20:10   #3
Lan

Lan is an unknown quantity at this point
nice post wakko

get over it m&s
R5: 31:19:5 ViruS
R6: 1:5:8 ViruS
R7: 25:20:12 Virus Discworld
R8: 50:8:5 Adelante FaNG
R9: 12:8:1 [ToT] []LCH[] officer
Lan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2003, 20:10   #4
Illogical
Property of merle

Illogical is an unknown quantity at this point
yay blame Hicks
Unread 18 May 2003, 20:13   #5
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts
The question does beg why did Wakko go to the trouble of writing this?

Yeah, I'm bored too, we need some PA.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
RealJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2003, 20:14   #6
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
****ing with newbies is so easy it aint even funny.

Ah the predictability of stupidity. Someone even pointed out to them in the other thread exactly what I was trying to do yet they still keep taking the bait.

Also you didn't recruit PrinzK because of me he was ToT even before he was in my galaxy. It did actually cost us the round not through lost score but how it influenced our actions notably it put us off doing Operation Lightning (My plan to win the round). It made me realise it's better to finnish second with your honour in tact than first without it and getting your friends to do your dirty work.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2003, 20:16   #7
Illogical
Property of merle

involve ND too if you are going to moan M&S

http://www.pilkara.com/parsers.php?groupid=37850718

^^ GO GO LEMMING RUNS!!!
Unread 18 May 2003, 20:16   #8
Pring
Sexy Man

Pring is an unknown quantity at this point
I can see your reasons for kicking him. He made a mistake.. and it turned our to be a terminal one.

However what I don't agree with is you roiding him. ToT have always denied Eclipse attacks on neutrals and even hostiles in ToT gals. An example being the Rock HC and the ND member in 18:2. However as soon as you kick a member you instantly launch on him, despite the fact that there are 6 Eclipse and another 3 ToT in the gal. That's the part I don't particularly agree with.

As for the reason that we didn't defend in gal. We were told that in the interest of fairness ToT would be hitting 18:2:1 who had recently defended against ToT and that if we didn't defend they wouldn't attempt to fleet catch or multiple wave PrinzK/Koelsch. So we decided just to suck it up and take the 3 tick hit on him. However the hit on 18:2:1 never materialised. Who knows why...

As for the "we'd have won with it!", I don't recall saying that and people who did are delusional. The only way we'd have beaten 18:2 is if the round was 3 days longer or they'd been attacked. However those were not the circumstances, so I can't really complain. Second isn't exactly a bad rank

The reason some, i stress not all, of my gal blame ToT for us being #2 is the fact that you protected the neutrals in 18:2 despite them defending against Eclipse and ToT during the round.

Pring

PS Oh and it's a minor point but he sent his fleet in gal so it wasn't 3mil E.

Retired. (Thank ****)

M&S Forever!
Pring is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2003, 20:19   #9
waassaa
unknown to all

waassaa is an unknown quantity at this point
From: Olorun of La Regla Lucumi (21:1:1) 18/05/2003 18:58 GMT
Subject: lol

Why on earth did you think I mentioned ToT in my quit thread ? Since I can't bash you all in game i thought I'd at least begin to **** your reputation up with a nasty flame war where 99% of Planetarion would side with me (Simply because you're in the wrong). And what did you do ? You took the bait and decided to wreck your reputation. LOL
----------------------------------------------------------------

well now we know the facts, seems we know who is in the right.

you lose, you lost you have never won.

mind you second all those times is bloody good.

Not in any alliance, but to be found in the #LCH channel amongst others. Just wanted that cleared up.
waassaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2003, 20:24   #10
Illogical
Property of merle

Quote:
Originally posted by Pring
I can see your reasons for kicking him. He made a mistake.. and it turned our to be a terminal one.

However what I don't agree with is you roiding him. ToT have always denied Eclipse attacks on neutrals and even hostiles in ToT gals. An example being the Rock HC and the ND member in 18:2. However as soon as you kick a member you instantly launch on him, despite the fact that there are 6 Eclipse and another 3 ToT in the gal. That's the part I don't particularly agree with.

As for the reason that we didn't defend in gal. We were told that in the interest of fairness ToT would be hitting 18:2:1 who had recently defended against ToT and that if we didn't defend they wouldn't attempt to fleet catch or multiple wave PrinzK/Koelsch. So we decided just to suck it up and take the 3 tick hit on him. However the hit on 18:2:1 never materialised. Who knows why...

As for the "we'd have won with it!", I don't recall saying that and people who did are delusional. The only way we'd have beaten 18:2 is if the round was 3 days longer or they'd been attacked. However those were not the circumstances, so I can't really complain. Second isn't exactly a bad rank

The reason some, i stress not all, of my gal blame ToT for us being #2 is the fact that you protected the neutrals in 18:2 despite them defending against Eclipse and ToT during the round.

Pring

erm isnt one of ToTs rules if you get tot incoming on your gal your not to defend against it for the better of ToT or something similar, i know someone who was moaning cos they were kicked for defending a gal mate against a ToT attack
Unread 18 May 2003, 20:28   #11
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by waassaa
From: Olorun of La Regla Lucumi (21:1:1) 18/05/2003 18:58 GMT
Subject: lol

Why on earth did you think I mentioned ToT in my quit thread ? Since I can't bash you all in game i thought I'd at least begin to **** your reputation up with a nasty flame war where 99% of Planetarion would side with me (Simply because you're in the wrong). And what did you do ? You took the bait and decided to wreck your reputation. LOL
----------------------------------------------------------------

well now we know the facts, seems we know who is in the right.

you lose, you lost you have never won.

mind you second all those times is bloody good.
But you don't see it do you ? Do you know why I sent you a PA mail rather than contact you on IRC ? Because PA mails are allowed to be posted on AD.

Does me simply saying wassaa PMed me saying that ToT are a crap alliance and he'd roid any of their members consitute a fact then ? As it's exactly what Wakko has done. Yet you still don't stop do you.
Unread 18 May 2003, 20:33   #12
Illogical
Property of merle

From: Mirielle and Kirika of Codename : Noir (32:3:2) 18/05/2003 19:32 GMT
Subject: Damn

DAmn Hicks comes across as a retarded monkey on the AD boards

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unread 18 May 2003, 20:34   #13
Stiegl
GTO HC

Stiegl is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
However what I don't agree with is you roiding him. ToT have always denied Eclipse attacks on neutrals and even hostiles in ToT gals.
Then i wonder why M&S were able to take roids from neutrals in ET gals whenever they wanted to ...
Unread 18 May 2003, 20:36   #14
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold
Your reasons for kicking him aside the fact that you kicked AND roided him instantly is kind of insipid or to put it in your language: es hinterlaesst einen faden Beigeschmack.

Laputa

[23:33] <@Divine> hmm I think I may have a new GF aswell
[23:33] <@Divine> but dunno yet if I want a new GF so early in the round
laputa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2003, 20:36   #15
Illogical
Property of merle

From: Only One of The Usual Suspects (27:6:6) 18/05/2003 19:36 GMT
Subject: RE: Damn

Yeah i agree he is a retarded monkey

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pamails can be faked as easily as IRC logs
Unread 18 May 2003, 20:37   #16
Pring
Sexy Man

Quote:
Originally posted by Illogical
erm isnt one of ToTs rules if you get tot incoming on your gal your not to defend against it for the better of ToT or something similar, i know someone who was moaning cos they were kicked for defending a gal mate against a ToT attack
yeah, eclipse have the same policy. However as I understand that only applies when people in a galaxy containing at least one hostile are being hit. Contrary to popular opinion we don't just attack neutrals in any old galaxy. The only time neutrals in Eclipse gals are attacked are when there's a hostile gal member in there and it needs coverage. Otherwise they'd just defend the hostile.

21:1:3 was a single allianceless player in a galaxy that should be protected. There's absolutely no reason why he would be classed as hostile and thus attackable.

Retired. (Thank ****)

M&S Forever!
Unread 18 May 2003, 20:38   #17
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Quote:
Originally posted by Stiegl
Then i wonder why M&S were able to take roids from neutrals in ET gals whenever they wanted to ...
We weren't. The galaxies we booked were from the centeral ToT/Eclipse list which we had no power to set (Only Fockt, Rob, Sonnenbomber and MardUK can). To get on the list a galaxy needs to be actively hostile at which point it's reduced to planet NAPs (I.e. everything not ET gets hit in case the neutrals defend in galaxy).
Unread 18 May 2003, 20:40   #18
Wakko
Hackmetzler

Wakko is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by RealJames
The question does beg why did Wakko go to the trouble of writing this?

Yeah, I'm bored too, we need some PA.

I made this post just to get rid of those unneccessary and immature crap:

[14:40:39] <[21-1]Hicks> i should probably take some digs at ToT and marduk
[14:40:42] <[21-1]Hicks> you suck btw :/

[14:41:01] <[21-1]Pring> Thanks for the backstabbing, Marduk! :P

[15:05:28] <[MS]Hicks> aww tears from Wakko and his lame alliance

[19:35:10] <[21-1-7]Dread> scum
[19:35:14] *** [21-1-7]Dread has left #ToT
on AD:

Dreadnought : ToT = Backstabbing lamers +++

AND: why did eclipse attack that allianceless planet in my galaxy when u have the rule that neutral planets = napped?
(No need to answer this)
22/02/2003 22:10 GMT

Subject: Your galaxy banner

Your galaxy banner is found unacceptable and has been reset by one of the admins..

ToT HC - Überbringer von Marduks Zorn
http://www.ng-gallery.net/view.php?nick=Wakko <- attention!!!! ToT-link
Wakko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2003, 20:40   #19
Pring
Sexy Man

Quote:

Because we were also hitting people in the gal who were hostlie. If we didn't send to the neutrals too, they'd just defend against us. See? And it's not like we were the only gal to hit neutrals in an ET gal. Half the gals on the Eclipse target list had at least one friendly. And those were the half with some roids.

Retired. (Thank ****)

M&S Forever!
Unread 18 May 2003, 20:40   #20
Stiegl
GTO HC

Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
We weren't. The galaxies we booked were from the centeral ToT/Eclipse list which we had no power to set (Only Fockt, Rob, Sonnenbomber and MardUK can). To get on the list a galaxy needs to be actively hostile at which point it's reduced to planet NAPs (I.e. everything not ET gets hit in case the neutrals defend in galaxy).
sure ...
Unread 18 May 2003, 20:41   #21
Dreadnought!

Quote:
Originally posted by Illogical
involve ND too if you are going to moan M&S

http://www.pilkara.com/parsers.php?groupid=37850718

^^ GO GO LEMMING RUNS!!!

ND aint important and its the worst lemming runs ive been witness too
Unread 18 May 2003, 20:42   #22
waassaa
unknown to all

waassaa is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
complete and utter crap and you know it.

i also had access to the taget claimer and often enough gals were booked that were not on the list.
not to say it was fo M&S, but don't play innocent, you roided where the roids were, it suited your gal.

And as prinskz pointed out for M&S gal > alliance, which is why YOU even snubbed Eclipse by not tagging, the alliance that allowed you your second place.

Not in any alliance, but to be found in the #LCH channel amongst others. Just wanted that cleared up.
waassaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2003, 20:43   #23
Pring
Sexy Man

Quote:
sure ...

Would you like to back that up with anything? Or was that one word the basis of your argument? You are totally and utterly wrong. You can verify this with any HC member involved in target booking.

Retired. (Thank ****)

M&S Forever!
Unread 18 May 2003, 20:47   #24
Illogical
Property of merle

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadnought!
ND aint important and its the worst lemming runs ive been witness too

isnt the point of a lemming run to suicide?

hence what lemmings "supposedly" stand for

Planet lost score, it occupied alot of peoples fleet, so hey its a success. Its not as if any of the attackers were top 50 anyway.
Unread 18 May 2003, 20:47   #25
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Quote:
i also had access to the taget claimer and often enough gals were booked that were not on the list.
not to say it was fo M&S, but don't play innocent, you roided where the roids were, it suited your gal.
While ToT Officers and HC may be a law unto themselves if Eclipse Officers book targets not on the list they get access removed and a warning.
Quote:
And as prinskz pointed out for M&S gal > alliance, which is why YOU even snubbed Eclipse by not tagging, the alliance that allowed you your second place.
Does that mean Focht snubbed Eclipse by not tagging to ?

NICE ONE FOCHT YOU SPY !

Also Illogic can you tell me why you guys always lemming run on poor k-w
Unread 18 May 2003, 20:49   #26
Stiegl
GTO HC

i often claimed targets too and i know u guys booked 'other' targets aswell ...
so dont tell me u only hit hostiles at all
Unread 18 May 2003, 20:51   #27
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Quote:
So your all admitting that ToT abused the Eclipse booking system by booking stuff not on the list.

Great. If you get a ToT HC you can review what galaxies we targeted every night as Cerberus logs everything.
Unread 18 May 2003, 20:52   #28
Pring
Sexy Man

Quote:
Example please?

Retired. (Thank ****)

M&S Forever!
Unread 18 May 2003, 20:52   #29
Illogical
Property of merle

Hicks im not ND

and i dont attack, im a def planet / scan planet. basically have been since eclipse / ToT showed there real power (sending 3 18mil planets after a 6mil planet)

and suicide runs are fun
Unread 18 May 2003, 20:54   #30
Stiegl
GTO HC

Quote:
So your all admitting that ToT abused the Eclipse booking system by booking stuff not on the list.

Great.
did i write 'ToT' or did i write 'u guys'?
Unread 18 May 2003, 20:55   #31
Illogical
Property of merle

Quote:
did i write 'ToT' or did i write 'u guys'?
Remember mister Stiegl, lamers only read what they want to read and what suits them
Unread 18 May 2003, 20:57   #32
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

I did indeed miss read /lamer.

But as I said earlier, Eclipse is subject to a real command structure, galaxies which hit galaxies not on the list are punnished. The simple fact is every thing we have targetted is logged and free to scurtiny from any ET HC.

Now if Eclipse was a tin pot alliance which kicked members so that their officers could get revenge maybe then we'd get away with hitting stuff not on the list.
Unread 18 May 2003, 21:02   #33
TNX
^_°

TNX is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face

lets just mention 3:1 and the attack by M&S on them ^_^
rd4: 3:12:11 [ToT]
rd5: 34:22:3 [ToT]
rd6: 36:9:12 / 22:17:5 [ToT]
rd7: 22:23:8 / 7:12:11 [ToT]
rd8: 33:2:1 [Fury] / [ToT]
rd9: 37:8:8 [ToT]
rd9.5: 14:9:5 [ToT]
rd 10: 16:5:10 [ToT]
rd10.5: farming rps in emain.
rd11: 22:6:8 (deleted on request) []LCH[]
rd12: uhm no.
rd13: maybe

^_° TNX|away
TNX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2003, 21:06   #34
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

I don't recall attacking 3:1 (Sophines galaxy right ?) the only galaxies I can remember hitting in parrallel are 38:1 and 47:1.

According to Cerberus 3:1 is fully protected and not on the list, weather that's a recent addittion who knows.
Unread 18 May 2003, 21:06   #35
Dreadnought!

Quote:
Originally posted by TNX
The attack on HOSTILES
Unread 18 May 2003, 21:06   #36
Dreadnought!

or we could mention 18:2 attacking 31:2
Unread 18 May 2003, 21:11   #37
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Or 37:2. But it doesn't matter about Top Galaxies targetting policies to be honest it's been a nasty round something which it always was going to be once power blocks broke down. The issue was ToT kicking and roiding a member and actually telling him there was another motive. A motive Marduk promised he'd tell me tonight also he now owes me a beer.

Unfortunately his peons can't resist getting trolled hehe.
Unread 18 May 2003, 21:11   #38
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold
Hicks and Dreadnought: Instead of wasting your time on the forums you should go to a bar and celebrate your huge achievement of being yet again one of the finest gals around!

Unread 18 May 2003, 21:12   #39
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Quote:
Originally posted by laputa
Hicks and Dreadnought: Instead of wasting your time on the forums you should go to a bar and celebrate your huge achievement of being yet again one of the finest gals around!
I'm not on IRC ! So I broke the first part of Planetarion Just need to close these dam forums down hehe.
Unread 18 May 2003, 21:12   #40
TNX
^_°

TNX is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow

Quote:
Originally posted by laputa
yes #2 again is cool, and it was soooooo close ;(
rd4: 3:12:11 [ToT]
rd5: 34:22:3 [ToT]
rd6: 36:9:12 / 22:17:5 [ToT]
rd7: 22:23:8 / 7:12:11 [ToT]
rd8: 33:2:1 [Fury] / [ToT]
rd9: 37:8:8 [ToT]
rd9.5: 14:9:5 [ToT]
rd 10: 16:5:10 [ToT]
rd10.5: farming rps in emain.
rd11: 22:6:8 (deleted on request) []LCH[]
rd12: uhm no.
rd13: maybe

^_° TNX|away
TNX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2003, 21:13   #41
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

We needed you to come and help us by hitting them in C TNX

Pring has just gone through the logs, we hit 3:1 on the 6th of May if you give us another 5 minutes we can tell you the exact reason why they were on the target list.

[Edit: August was Elysium]

Last edited by Hicks; 18 May 2003 at 21:19.
Unread 18 May 2003, 21:17   #42
laputa
Xanadu

Quote:
I'm not on IRC ! So I broke the first part of Planetarion Just need to close these dam forums down hehe.
It's like quitting smoking...small steps won't work, you have to quit totally at once

Unread 18 May 2003, 21:18   #43
djcomplex
The Usualsuspects

djcomplex will become famous soon enoughdjcomplex will become famous soon enough
these arguments are pointless

M&S didnt win, unfortunate yes but no amount of debating about it on the forums will change that fact.

next topic please!
djcomplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2003, 21:20   #44
Pring
Sexy Man

Quote:
Originally posted by TNX
I checked my logs on this. The day we attacked 3:1:2 , August, was marked as being Elysium. I asked Rob to add them to the list and he did. I think we then launched and were told that he in fact the gal was "protected". We were asked to recall by Sonnenbomber, and most (if not all) of us recalled.

I arby was then changed to show August as being Neutral... I'm unsure if he's still in Ely or not though.

It was an arbiter mistake, happened to everyone this round and 90% of the time it happened it was because ET gal mates didn't inform us that their gal mates had switched alliances. We're not psychic.

Retired. (Thank ****)

M&S Forever!

Last edited by Pring; 18 May 2003 at 22:33.
Unread 18 May 2003, 22:20   #45
MelAn
Condenación

MelAn is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadnought!
or we could mention 18:2 attacking 31:2
Got 3 planet in 31:2 handed out as target by Eclipse HC (actually the only big target we ever hitted in stagnation period)
2 were Fang who were attacked by our ToT ppl cause ToT and FanG had no agreements, 1 was listed as Wp in ET arbiter..so Anny&Me launched on him.
We recalled eta 1 cause arbiter wasn't updated and he was ToT , happend sooooooo many times btw..i always recalled last 2 weeks
So what did we do wrong here?

Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks!
Or 37:2 [...]
That's Denniz gal and we never hitted them..although we booked them one night, that's true.
R4: 55:8:23 Selenia the Dark Angel of Urborg of Dominaria ( NoS)
R5: 24:12:5 MelAncholic Angel of Condemnation (NoS)
R6: 21:5:10 Cursed Visionary of True Faith (NoS)
R7: 9:19:9 Fragrance of Your Skin (NoS/Bunnies)
R8: 3:5:4 Cursed Hands of Devotion (Fury/Bunnies)
R9: 18:2:4 Infernal Memories of Humiliation (Eclipse/Bunnies)
--------------------
MelAncholic
...criticism is the root of all progress
MelAn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2003, 22:28   #46
MelAn
Condenación

Quote:

Pring

Our neutrals attacked and defended with us and our allies, that's the reason why they were not hit + they always recalled when they were told that they defend vs ET.

About the ToT-attack on your #3 : I was against it and i also told that to Marduk.
(the reason they did was an internal ToT thinggy, as wakko said & we had nothing to do with it)
--------------------
MelAncholic
Unread 18 May 2003, 22:31   #47
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future
Quote:
***Operation Lightning (My plan to win the round). It made me realise it's better to finnish second with your honour in tact than first without it and getting your friends to do your dirty work.

i was hoping that u would go thru with that plan cause it would have been great fun reading the forums if u had gone thru with it

congrats on 2nd place btw

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2003, 22:41   #48
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Hey guys, this is more interesting than the entire rest of the round put together. Ta!

PS In terms of skill I'd value second place twice higher than one number one spot. Of course that's just in isolation.
Unread 18 May 2003, 23:21   #49
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by MelAn
We recalled eta 1 cause arbiter wasn't updated and he was ToT , happend sooooooo many times btw..i always recalled last 2 weeks
This pissed me off all round till it got to the point where I didn't care, if allies can't be bothered to keep the arbiters up to date I can't be bothered to hit the recall button.
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2003, 23:43   #50
MelAn
Condenación

Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle29uk
This pissed me off all round till it got to the point where I didn't care, if allies can't be bothered to keep the arbiters up to date I can't be bothered to hit the recall button.
Some of it was part of the strategy, some was just pure laziness
--------------------
MelAncholic