User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 4 May 2003, 23:41   #1
LordBlackheart2000

LordBlackheart2000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Yes Another Quitting Thread..But

With a slight Difference i hope from other quit threads.

I've been here since Round 1 played in every round, competed in the World Cup Qualifiers and Final, been part of the Beta Testers, Competed in the first 4 I-series Events winning 2 of them.

But Time i think has come to move on or atleast have a break from PA and Online Gaming In general for a few reasons.

The First reason I'll be moving House Yet again at the end of may thus will not have Internet Access for a while atleast.

The 2nd Reason is that I've been part of Online Gaming communities for close to 6 years or so.

The 3rd Reason is that i feel PA as a whole has become to much like RL in certain ways. Over the Years RL has become more and more Cutthroat in Business and Life in General. And this is true of PA as well, where it used to be a place to escape the Harsh Realities of Life of people not really giving a **** about other people, this round has really shown that as with Real life there only a few that give a **** anymore and where a large percentage think about one thing, that being themselves.

This has taken away the appeal for me as far as a Game is concerned, and with the dwindling numbers of True Friends that i have made through this Game some of which, I've had the pleasure of meeting and plenty of others i would still like to meet at some point. There is not alot left for me stay for as i know those of my friends that are still here, there will be even less come next round.

SO a special Thanks to all Those that i've known over the past 9 rounds, and to those honourable few that i have met on the battlefield yet only spoken to through in game messages. Also a special thanks to all those i've met at the I-series, including The creators (current ones and Old Ones).

I will not bore you with a list of names of those i will miss, as the list is long and quite a few are no longer here. So come the End of May or End of Round which ever is First i will retire my planet and my Pa Career. I may be back but than again i may not.

So farewell for the end of May

Cupelix
LordBlackheart2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2003, 06:43   #2
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Crap. Bye Cupe
Unread 5 May 2003, 09:12   #3
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society
Bye Cupelix. Don't think there is anyone left playing now from the WC Darkside team, I think we have all called it a day for playing.

Was a pleasure.
Unread 5 May 2003, 09:30   #4
djcomplex
The Usualsuspects

djcomplex will become famous soon enoughdjcomplex will become famous soon enough
l8rs bro
djcomplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2003, 10:14   #5
Chax
Pepsi bottle

Chax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the rough
oh :(

Bye
Unread 5 May 2003, 14:13   #6
Sad
TeamPies

Sad will become famous soon enoughSad will become famous soon enough
omfg!!!
will miss you m8
been an honour playing with u in round 6 and pwning u this round in IPC ranking :P
cya
Unread 6 May 2003, 09:53   #7
LordBlackheart2000

Quote:
Originally posted by Sad
omfg!!!
will miss you m8
been an honour playing with u in round 6 and pwning u this round in IPC ranking :P
cya
Pwning me this round..Bah only cause i was in vac mode for 2 weeks while i was away, was number 1 all round bar a few a days.

Nice to see a few buds still about, have fun in what ever you are doing these days...
Unread 6 May 2003, 09:56   #8
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about
this is sad

One of the ppl i truley like.

Mate I will miss you and I want you to still come visit me

good luck buddy

/me hugs cupes.
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2003, 11:39   #9
LordBlackheart2000

Quote:
Originally posted by Rumad
this is sad

One of the ppl i truley like.

Mate I will miss you and I want you to still come visit me

good luck buddy

/me hugs cupes.
Well I'll hopefully be going to I-16 probably as a Spectator though, so if you can get time to pop down and say hello on the Saturday i should be there....

/me hugs me special Thong Dancer Friend
Unread 7 May 2003, 12:17   #10
Rha

Rha is an unknown quantity at this point
Sad to see you go m8, its been an honour fighting along side you in Darkside (Worldcup) and in I-series and in Real PA. Will be sorry to see you go. But as in Real life things go on, some change, some stay the same. I think to be honest i may be joining you in not so long a time, as pa for me, as you already know, has gone down hill in a lot of ways!

Anyways have a good time in real life, and hope it fairs better for you in the coming years than in the last few years!

Rha!
(V³ngance)

Behold the Pale Horse, the man who sat on him was Death, And hell Followed with him.......
Rha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 19:28   #11
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
ah...sad to see you go, Cupe. Not that I've actually spoken to you recently, but still! All our Renegades are leaving...Good luck with things, and thanks for teaching me the ropes way back when. (:
Unread 7 May 2003, 20:49   #12
Smokeh
Kitty handler

Smokeh will become famous soon enoughSmokeh will become famous soon enough
:(

Forever Cupelix you will be welcome in the ranks of IPC, in the community and the gaming side of IPC Drop back in on us any time bud

Smo
Unread 8 May 2003, 00:22   #13
LordBlackheart2000

Quote:
Originally posted by Sandsnake
ah...sad to see you go, Cupe. Not that I've actually spoken to you recently, but still! All our Renegades are leaving...Good luck with things, and thanks for teaching me the ropes way back when. (:
hehe, not sure about teaching u the ropes but thanks all the same, Yeah i know we haven't spoken in a while mainly due to me being an inactive git when it comes to IRC, then more resent losing my main HDD so lost alot of the main hang outs.

But I sure did have fun during the Renegades Days and enjoyed are chats

Cupelix
Unread 8 May 2003, 00:24   #14
LordBlackheart2000

Re: :(

Quote:
Originally posted by Smokeh
Forever Cupelix you will be welcome in the ranks of IPC, in the community and the gaming side of IPC Drop back in on us any time bud

Smo
Thanks m8, means alot to me that...though i was absent from IPC for many rounds, when i came back during R7 or 8 cant remember i knew i was back home, from where i started Life in the Alliances anyway (as did quite a few peeps before moving on) But i'm glad that i have come back to IPC i dont think i would of still been playing without you guys.

Cupelix
Unread 8 May 2003, 13:33   #15
Zeus
True Gamer

Zeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the rough
Truely sad day for many in Planetarion, Im sure. You will be missed, but I hope the future brings life improvement and that you may once again return to the gaming commuity
Unread 8 May 2003, 17:03   #16
Amberielle
Fallen Angel

Amberielle is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy

Cupe babes i am sorry to see you leaving pa and you will certainly be missed by many. I hope to see you at i16, i will be there and expect a hug

/me huggles cupe loads

Dont be a stranger and keep in touch
Amberielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2003, 00:05   #17
LordBlackheart2000

Quote:
Originally posted by Zeus
Truely sad day for many in Planetarion, Im sure. You will be missed, but I hope the future brings life improvement and that you may once again return to the gaming commuity
Thanks Zeus m8, though with so many of the "Renegades" gone and the "K9ers" gone as well, theres very few peeps left to miss me...

But thanks m8, for all the fun we had at the I-series and for being a Pal.

Cupelix
Unread 9 May 2003, 00:07   #18
LordBlackheart2000

Quote:
Originally posted by Amberielle
Cupe babes i am sorry to see you leaving pa and you will certainly be missed by many. I hope to see you at i16, i will be there and expect a hug

/me huggles cupe loads

Dont be a stranger and keep in touch
Well i doubt Icey will allow me to become a stranger even if i wanted to hun And hopefully Icey can give me a lift on the Saturday to I-16 so i shall see you there....I'll be looking for the Hug hun

Cupelix