User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 13 Apr 2003, 22:02   #1
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough
On the road to death?

No, I'm not starting an alliance.

I am simply stating to the (public - users) that ViruS is now rapidly following in The Guilds footsteps.

First - HC have a (falling out - argument) and then one of them (quits - leaves). Now the members are angry. They cant figure out why FIVE people have destroyed everything they had ever worked for. Thier alliance.

Second - Members begin to quit. Mass member loss to the bulk of the alliance. Leaving them with a core of (dedicated - ignorant - devoted - clueless) people.

Third - The (exiled - fired - retired - quitting) HC begin to form thier own alliance. They are followed by the peple thy know and trust the most. They will accept anyone who is a friend.

Fourth - The bulk alliance (ViruS - The Guild) collapses. It is memberless, save 10 or less people. And it has no power whatsoever. It disbands.

Fifth - The alliance HC of (ViruS - The Guild) join an alliance that directly oppose the other HC. They mysteriously jump thru the ranks, and attempt to stage attacks, but nothing really matters at this point.

Sixth - You are left with people like myself. Devoted members who now have nowhere to go. These people may ultimatly quit, or go find another alliance, or go solo.

Seventh - You have had an entire alliance that was once the most (organized - powerful - loyal - great community) dead. Gone.

Why has all of this happened?

Because FIVE people couldnt agree. And now, 100+ people will suffer from thier mistakes.

Congratulations ViruS, on not only proving that history repeats itself, but proving to the entire community that you were not worthy of being a true alliance.

I have left ViruS, and I am currently considering if I will even continue my PA career at all. The way things are looking now... theres no point.

Possibly the last post from Qazok, (not that any of you care...)

Regards,

-Qazok
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.

Last edited by QazokRouge5; 15 Apr 2003 at 03:59.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 22:07   #2
MadeMan
180º

MadeMan is an unknown quantity at this point
well who cares

werent they kicked?
MadeMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 22:07   #3
DarkAngel
Nothing Is Forever.

DarkAngel is an unknown quantity at this point
these 5 people amde it all possible in the first place though, so maybe it is only fair they bring it to an end (not entirely true i know, but u catch my drift)
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 22:11   #4
Mtyd
Youngest ViruS Member!!

Mtyd is an unknown quantity at this point
ViruS has dug itself a hole now, they r gona have to work real hard to find their way out of it, maybe listen to what its members want.. not kon?
Round 4: n00b 243:8:24
Round 5: NoThere
Round 6: NoThere
Round 7: vVv
Round 8: [=V=]
Round 9: [=V=] 20:10:1
Round 9.5: SpaceHamsters 12:3:9
Round 10: ViolatorS
Mtyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 22:12   #5
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by MadeMan
well who cares
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 22:14   #6
Mtyd
Youngest ViruS Member!!

Mtyd is an unknown quantity at this point
ViruS cares...
Round 4: n00b 243:8:24
Round 5: NoThere
Round 6: NoThere
Round 7: vVv
Round 8: [=V=]
Round 9: [=V=] 20:10:1
Round 9.5: SpaceHamsters 12:3:9
Round 10: ViolatorS
Mtyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 22:28   #7
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The Guild 2

Quote:
Originally posted by QazokRouge5

Seventh - You have had an entire alliance that was once the most (organized - powerful - loyal - great community) dead. Gone.
Fury ?

Vaio
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 22:32   #8
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough
Comparing Guild to Virus?

'lol'
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 22:32   #9
SoliD

SoliD is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Mtyd
ViruS has dug itself a hole now, they r gona have to work real hard to find their way out of it, maybe listen to what its members want.. not kon?
-----
i second that

SOLID

X - GLX
X - Tuba
X - ViruS
X - LCH
X - FAnG
SoliD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 22:50   #10
Sir_Kon
ViruS Executive

Sir_Kon is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The Guild 2

Quote:
blabla
It's ppl like you that hurts the alliance most, ppl like u who fail to realise that demoting viper and ladybug was in ViruS's best interest.

people have been screaming for it, especially for viper's demotion, we did what we think was right and what we think was the members wish.

Now ofcourse some ppl feel sorry for the ones demoted and want to stick up for them i totally understand but what i do NOT understand is why ppl just simply ignore the facts, ignore the fact they were doing the alliance no good.

You are trying to put a few nails into a coffin that ain't there, you dissapoint me, i expected more from you tbh.

ViruS didnt perform aswell as it could mainly because some ppl were stalling the decision making, were outright arses to some of the members or simply didn't work for the alliance.

This was a good decision and i nor my fellow executives regret it.

We opened the way to improvement.

We will walk to road, we will turn ViruS into what it once was and even better.

I know a few if not all of the ones who are 'picking' either lb or vipers side know deep down that we are right but dont like to see them go cause of personal relations with these persons.

These persons i want to ask:
Was ViruS really better off with them? was this really a bad decision like you claim it was?
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 23:18   #11
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
I think I answer for most of us (us who left)

yes

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 23:20   #12
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough
I am merely stating that this is what could happen.

I can understand Vipers demotion (no offense viper).

But Ladybug's I dont understand.
Sir_Kon, you have to admit that she was ALWAYS there, aalways working, and always trying to help the members.

I saw it with my own eyes. I'm not joining LB, for it would mean betrayal to the few friends I have left in ViruS.

But I simply cant go on in PA after seeing the alliance I put my heart in die.
Quote:
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 08:00   #13
TheACE
Heroes For Life

TheACE can only hope to improve
GL both of u, then i mean =V= and u Qazok.

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 5 [+] Crusader / [BD] Member - [DUH] Triad with [HR] & [UV]
R 6 [BD] Member - [HyB] Alliance with [HR] / [Pack] Wolves - [FoS] Fusion of Seven
R 7 [WP] Member/Officer - [NewX] Alliances of [NoS], [Ely] and [Xan]
R 8 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9,5[WP] Officer
R 10 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 10,5 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 11 [1up] pe0n -> QUIT, back to RL
[Ğ] Together we stand, Devided we Fall
TheACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 08:28   #14
djcomplex
The Usualsuspects

djcomplex will become famous soon enoughdjcomplex will become famous soon enough
Virus wont deny that they had/have some problems that need to be faced and addressed, but by removing the idle EX we are moving forward, no matter how hard they have or had worked for Virus in the past the simple fact was they werent performing now, this is extremely hard for me caus i think Viper and LB are so nice, the actions of the other officers to leave with shows there blind loyalty to LB, and a thread like this Qazok is very dissapointing Virus is now heading in the right direction it has needed a purge all round all i hope now is that the deletions do not stop, lets remove the dead wood and head into rnd 9.5/10 streamlined and ready for action
djcomplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 11:40   #15
§pa¢e¢ook¦e
Teh Legion. Urwinism

§pa¢e¢ook¦e can only hope to improve
DJ i rather think the way things where handled made to some the decision they made and quit virus etc. rather then choose sides, and if you say LB was inactive i would like to check logs etc and you prolly reconsider that. but i really doubt ppl are blind followers of ladybug and im sure they can make their own decissions well atleast some of ehm ;p
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 12:59   #16
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of
Hey dj. Could you pls contact me?
Hard to get a hold on you theese days....

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 17:39   #17
*Cooper*

*Cooper* is an unknown quantity at this point
Qazok I see your point
And you would be missed from PA, only a few people are not missed when they leave, you are not one of them!

To ViruS
All the best without the guys and girls that you have unfortunately lost
Maybe it was best i left in round 8, we shall never know!
*Cooper* is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 18:52   #18
KeeperOfSecrets
Legionnaire

KeeperOfSecrets is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: On the road to death?

Quote:
bla, bla and bla

Regards,

-Qazok

Well, The Guild fell because the remaining HC fell inactive due to personel issues. Not because Korenchkin left.
I think that it was good for The Guild that Korenchkin left, since he wanted The Guild to head somewhere where it would not develope. Maybe thats the case for the current ViruS, some leaders must leave for the alliance to develope.

-Xerxes
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 19:03   #19
SpazMonster
No, really...

SpazMonster is an unknown quantity at this point
it's part of any alliance's lifecycle. nothing can last forever. Move on, find another alliance, make new friends and get over it. It's just a game. It doesn't matter who you play with or against if you can keep it in perspective.
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 19:34   #20
Anihilat0r
Supreme ETY Pe0n

Anihilat0r is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: On the road to death?

Quote:
Originally posted by KeeperOfSecrets
Well, The Guild fell because the remaining HC fell inactive due to personel issues. Not because Korenchkin left.
I think that it was good for The Guild that Korenchkin left, since he wanted The Guild to head somewhere where it would not develope. Maybe thats the case for the current ViruS, some leaders must leave for the alliance to develope.

-Xerxes
Collapsing was a good development then?
In the first week after I left over 100 members left too (yes I still had HC level access, albeit not my own...)

I wanted to lead The Guild to somewhere realistic, not on a journey to aid my own ambition (like some people).
I carried that entire alliance on my shoulders during most of Round 6.
With a knife in my back at the same time.
I know for a fact that it almost completely ground to a halt when I left (as I was running EVERYTHING).

If my direction was so bad then how do you explain the fact that EnTitY is still here and playing, where as Guild collapsed less than half way through round 7?

I did everything I could for Guild. I neglected my own business to try and keep it functioning only to have everything I did undone by certain other HC's.

All I wanted was to make Guild into the kind of alliance that members could find enjoyable and yet still rely on when in need.
Unfortunately for Guild and it's members certain other HC's had other 'l33t' idea's.
And we all know what that led to.

'Just a bunch of harmless n00bs'
Anihilat0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 19:44   #21
Wrath of Azure
Evil has returned

Wrath of Azure is an unknown quantity at this point
...as a former Guild member, I can attest to that

/me waves at Kore
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 19:50   #22
Faberius
Olrik's Lil' Bro

Faberius is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: On the road to death?

Quote:

Third - The (exiled - fired - retired - quitting) HC begin to form thier own alliance. They are followed by the peple thy know and trust the most. They will accept anyone who is a friend.

-Qazok
When they become a wing of hirr, let me know. Otherwise I'm not too scared of the parallels.
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 20:30   #23
Zahadum
Planetarion Support Team

Zahadum is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by Faberius
When they become a wing of hirr, let me know. Otherwise I'm not too scared of the parallels.
What are you implying ColCarp?
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 20:48   #24
KeeperOfSecrets
Legionnaire

Re: Re: Re: On the road to death?

Quote:
Originally posted by Anihilat0r
Collapsing was a good development then?
In the first week after I left over 100 members left too (yes I still had HC level access, albeit not my own...)

I wanted to lead The Guild to somewhere realistic, not on a journey to aid my own ambition (like some people).
I carried that entire alliance on my shoulders during most of Round 6.
With a knife in my back at the same time.
I know for a fact that it almost completely ground to a halt when I left (as I was running EVERYTHING).

If my direction was so bad then how do you explain the fact that EnTitY is still here and playing, where as Guild collapsed less than half way through round 7?

I did everything I could for Guild. I neglected my own business to try and keep it functioning only to have everything I did undone by certain other HC's.

All I wanted was to make Guild into the kind of alliance that members could find enjoyable and yet still rely on when in need.
Unfortunately for Guild and it's members certain other HC's had other 'l33t' idea's.
And we all know what that led to.
The Guild colapsed because as I said, because maya and Deagle went inactive.
And did you carry The Guild during Round 6 ?? The Guild would have been nothing without maya and Deagle.

And for the "leet" ideas, I suppose you are refering to the creationg of the junior alliance ? Well, it wasnt hard to be promoted to Guild from it anyway, it was just a way to get rid of inactives.

You cant judge maya´s HC abilities from the colapse of The Guild, she had personel issues.
Defenitly, a Guild run by maya would be far more powerfull then a Guild run by you.

And what bull**** are you on about ?? "I wanted to lead The Guild to somewhere realistic, not on a journey to aid my own ambition (like some people) "
Just because "some people" happend to be on the winning side during Round 7 does it make them glory hunters ??

-Xerxes
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 20:56   #25
KeeperOfSecrets
Legionnaire

However, we are getting offtopic, this thread is about ViruS.
So kore, you can PM if you want to add anything.

-Xerxes
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 21:06   #26
Anihilat0r
Supreme ETY Pe0n

Anihilat0r is an unknown quantity at this point
Oh well, I really can't be bothered to argue about that old mess.
I know I'm right and that's the main thing.

'Just a bunch of harmless n00bs'
Anihilat0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 21:34   #27
KeeperOfSecrets
Legionnaire

ok, we leave it be then.

And what a arrogant statement, realy makes me think of your "good feeling" you where so afraid about.

-Xerxes
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 22:48   #28
Zahadum
Planetarion Support Team

Quote:
ok, we leave it be then.

And what a arrogant statement, realy makes me think of your "good feeling" you where so afraid about.

-Xerxes
Keep talking. n00b
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 22:54   #29
KeeperOfSecrets
Legionnaire

heh, was it important for your ego to say that ?

-Xerxes
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 23:00   #30
Zahadum
Planetarion Support Team

Quote:
heh, was it important for your ego to say that ?

-Xerxes
Nah, just bored. I'll see you on XanCorpNet.
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 14:08   #31
Stylez1877
Honour above pr0n

Stylez1877 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by dabult
Comparing Guild to Virus?

'lol'
were you ever guild r6?

didnt think so
Round 5:The End of Tim3 9:23:9 (NRK)
Round 6: Sekigahari of Malakhi 13:15:6 (Guild)
Round 7: =- Arutha -= The Prince of Krondor 29:17:13 (NoS)
Round 8: Forget..(Adelante/Fang)
Round 9: 5:5:7 1010100101101010 of 101101010110 (NoS)
Stylez1877 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 14:12   #32
Stylez1877
Honour above pr0n

Quote:

-Xerxes

It had nothing to do with inactivity..deagle didnt go 100% inactive till koren left etc, maya was...well maya, nuff said there.

And believe it or not, guild had potential..r6 we did rather decent.
Even as 'flak'
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 14:19   #33
Stylez1877
Honour above pr0n

Re: Re: Re: Re: On the road to death?

Quote:
The Guild colapsed because as I said, because maya and Deagle went inactive.
And did you carry The Guild during Round 6 ?? The Guild would have been nothing without maya and Deagle.

And for the "leet" ideas, I suppose you are refering to the creationg of the junior alliance ? Well, it wasnt hard to be promoted to Guild from it anyway, it was just a way to get rid of inactives.

You cant judge maya´s HC abilities from the colapse of The Guild, she had personel issues.
Defenitly, a Guild run by maya would be far more powerfull then a Guild run by you.

And what bull**** are you on about ?? "I wanted to lead The Guild to somewhere realistic, not on a journey to aid my own ambition (like some people) "
Just because "some people" happend to be on the winning side during Round 7 does it make them glory hunters ??

-Xerxes
LOL

kore may be able to leave this be..but not me :P

Maya was the worst HC of the three by far..
if she didnt get defense one night, she would flip out and bash everyone head in. She cared about MAYA, not guild.
Koren and deagle were the only decent hc's imo.
Deags would have done more if he didnt go inactive later on.
Im the one who ran the jr. alliance...that had nothing to do with 'l33t'ness, most n00b alliances have jr. alliances.
he meant along the lines of maya wanting to be allied to fury etc etc etc.
Maya was a mistake to guild.
r6 we did far better than r7...r7 was crap.
we actually had heart in r6.
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 15:49   #34
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point
It's foolish to think this will mean the end of ViruS, after all, we're in several games now, and I'd be very dissapointed if my SS alliance closed down because of problems in PA. And as long as ViruS is around, I'd imagine there'll always be a PA division.

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 16:41   #35
KeeperOfSecrets
Legionnaire

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: On the road to death?

Quote:
Originally posted by Stylez1877
LOL

if she didnt get defense one night, she would flip out and bash everyone head in. She cared about MAYA, not guild.
Im the one who ran the jr. alliance...that had nothing to do with 'l33t'ness, most n00b alliances have jr. alliances.
Round 7 was crap, because maya was inactive. And we where never allied to Fury, only naped.
Nothing wrong there, I think that would have been the best if we would had lived on.
But as I said to Kore, if you want to continue the discussion, lets keep it in PM shall we ?

-Xerxes
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 18:32   #36
Faberius
Olrik's Lil' Bro

Faberius is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by Zahadum
What are you implying ColCarp?
I'm implying that the ViruS and the Guild cases aren't really that similar. And so, I would need to see Ladybug in Kore's position round 7 for me to really think that both cases are.

I think this is more 'normal' for ViruS. We saw it when Rabba left ViruS HC. We saw it when Biggie left ViruS HC. ViruS is the c-ckroach of PA, it simply won't die no matter what happens to it, although you can argue now its missing some limbs.

EDIT: I can't believe that ****roach needs to be masked..
Unread 1 May 2003, 03:41   #37
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: On the road to death?

Quote:
LOL

I second that. ^^

(Hi Stylez)
Quote:
Unread 1 May 2003, 04:11   #38
Wrath of Azure
Evil has returned

Wrath of Azure is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
It had nothing to do with inactivity..deagle didnt go 100% inactive till koren left etc, maya was...well maya, nuff said there.

And believe it or not, guild had potential..r6 we did rather decent.
Even as 'flak'
I second that. We did pretty decent in round 6 even tho the pa world thought we were a bunch of crap. Might have turned to crap in rd 7 but rd 6 was nice for me.
Unread 1 May 2003, 07:20   #39
Jaret
Genuine Mastermind

Jaret is an unknown quantity at this point
To bad for Virus ... if its true ... only know Virus with VIPER and Ladybug as execs ... hard to think of it without them.

btw. whoms Sir Kon .... and wtf is guild ?

R4: 109:4:21 Mongos - [4fs] [MI]
R5: 36:24:1 Carnivoria - [c36-LR] [Lux] [Crusade]
R6: xx:xx:xx Random (PA vacation)
R7: 7:12:2 PleasureDome - [FAnG]
R8: PA - Vacation
R9: 10:6:1 The Brotherhood -[Eclipse] [Excalibur]
R9.5: 6:10:8 -=The Wanderer=- of -=The Universe=- [Eclipse] [GoldenCircle]
Jaret is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2003, 11:37   #40
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all
Unhappy

I thought this was a text based browser game :-/
Unread 1 May 2003, 22:37   #41
Silk_311x
Free

Silk_311x will become famous soon enoughSilk_311x will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Tesla
I thought this was a text based browser game :-/
No this is a mostly male soap opera.
Silk_311x is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2003, 03:46   #42
n4m3l355
Mista JZ

n4m3l355 can only hope to improve
ehrm.. well all i can say
ofc. its a loss for Virus those who left on their own yet those who got a boot to the head nothing to worry about

hows virus going now a days well to be honoust irc activity went down with 25% while a lot more got booted
defense is getting somewhere ofc. we still got problems on it but Virus isnt the only one.

so instead of wining etc. etc. face it the removal was a good thing