User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 14 Jan 2003, 15:44   #1
Fleet_Multiplex
Hell

Fleet_Multiplex is an unknown quantity at this point
Powerblocking in Round IX

Well well, looks like the scaremongering by certain elements on this forum is paying off and blocks have/are formed/forming. Its now looking like NoS/HD/Rah/ND/hirr/ETY + ToT/Eclipse/Ely/WP/Sapentia with the sole intention of cooperating and destroying VOM, a mere 3 alliances compared to that onslought. In doing this they will be bringing in such large powerblocks which will most definately cause universal stagnation and boredom for those not within the blocks. If blocks are formed of this size it would be senseless, the only way we can have a decent round is if there are several smaller triads like VOM had tried to set the example but instead the weakness/pathetic play by numerous pa alliance hc is resulting in them grouping together the entire universe with the sole intention of taking out approx 300ish players.

Enjoy round 9.
http://www.seraphimhq.net/Uploads/VipsLogo1.jpg
ViruS Round 3-9, Executive Round 5-9

I shall not go quitely into the night without a fight, for I am an angel of war, bringer of a thousand deaths. Chain me. Beat me. Seduce me. It will gain you nothing but a smile of death. Dare to mock me, and you will burn in my blood.
Fleet_Multiplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 15:52   #2
Ants
Commander

Ants is an unknown quantity at this point
Backfired now hasn't it.
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 15:53   #3
Al_zz
ensign forever

Al_zz is an unknown quantity at this point
Haha, that would be kind of funny if it were to happen.
Could happen though if MaViOly keeps up its end in this anoying propaganda war...
Al_zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 15:57   #4
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Powerblocking in Round IX

Quote:
Originally posted by Fleet_Multiplex
Sapentia
Who? I cant keep up with all these new alliances :/
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 16:00   #5
Fleet_Multiplex
Hell

new alliance made by Discharge i believe

I shall not go quitely into the night without a fight, for I am an angel of war, bringer of a thousand deaths. Chain me. Beat me. Seduce me. It will gain you nothing but a smile of death. Dare to mock me, and you will burn in my blood.
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 16:01   #6
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
But, but, but....

2 rights make a wrong!

(don't they?)

Seriously, I find it hard to believe that all of those alliances will cooperate against VOM. And even if they do I would say after a while they will start nibbling at each other and before long shall be wanting to get one over on the other block, and your lot shall be left alone. Much like round 6.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 16:04   #7
Al_zz
ensign forever

Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
Seriously, I find it hard to believe that all of those alliances will cooperate against VOM. And even if they do I would say after a while they will start nibbling at each other and before long shall be wanting to get one over on the other block, and your lot shall be left alone. Much like round 6.
I agree, they will not work together against MaViOly but it would already be harmfull if they start sharing your most likely gal locations and agree to hit those primarily in stead of known locations of other alliances.

hAl
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 16:04   #8
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...hreadid=156962

Surprised it took you this long to make your post about it or did Olympians Intelligence only just let ViruS know ? Though your claims of an uber block are slightly exagerated, several alliances you've added for effect have no relations.

You can't expect to try and take a bite at the universe and then have it not bite you back. After all Zeus did encourage the remaining alliances to team up and kill those trying to dominate the round by forming blocks. Do you really want sympathy now ? Everyone to say aww poor ViruS ? You've got what you deserve.

Sapentia is SilverBullet, Guran, Holylight, etcs new alliance.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 16:07   #9
Fleet_Multiplex
Hell

oh please Hicks, do the world a favour and go back to your hole, crawl up and die a horrible death.

ta.

Unread 14 Jan 2003, 16:11   #10
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
Originally posted by Al_zz
but it would already be harmfull if they start sharing your most likely gal locations
Excuse me?

Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
After all Zeus did encourage the remaining alliances to team up and kill those trying to dominate the round by forming blocks

I hardly think he wanted them to form unseperable blocks though, as big as these.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Unread 14 Jan 2003, 16:12   #11
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
oh please Hicks, do the world a favour and go back to your hole, crawl up and die a horrible death.

ta.
Cry me a river.

Do you not think that any grand coalition against your attempts of universal domination has the ability to disband far easier than your little block ? They've set strict galaxy set up rules to allow another war after they've disposed of you and your cretins. How the hell are they going to stagnate the universe ? All their trying to do is stop your domination and good luck to them. If anything we'll see a rerun of Round 6 where those two blocks will smash yours then fight it out between one another allowing your block to make a come back.

You threw the first stone.
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 16:14   #12
Aneu
H O N O U R

Aneu is an unknown quantity at this point
Actually its not totaly formed yet... still working on that.

Aneu

'True Power Is A State Of Mind'

Quote:
[22:27] ([ViruS]Aaranaf) your not Aneu
Aneu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 16:16   #13
davidb
[Iron-Pirates & Babes]

davidb is an unknown quantity at this point
lol this is funny
davidb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 16:17   #14
Al_zz
ensign forever

Unhappy

Quote:
Excuse me?
My mistake, you just look like a MaViOly [insert dancing banana here]
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 16:18   #15
Kar
One Of A Kind

Kar is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
You threw the first stone.
Someone was always going to have to. It's just a shame everyone else has to use them as a scapegoat for all the troubles of PA and use them to somehow justify their own blocks.
Kar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 16:20   #16
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Quote:
Originally posted by Kar
Someone was always going to have to.
No they didn't.
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 16:21   #17
Norseman
4ever a Snuggly Bunny

Norseman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

ta.
round after round, after round...

stupid, stupid, stupid....

R3: 111:17
R4: 2:15 Elysium
R5: 1:5 Elysium
R6: 24:16 Elysium
R8: 28:?? Adelante
Retired & vanished
Norseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 16:26   #18
Kar
One Of A Kind

Kar is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
No they didn't.
Whether you want to admit it or not, if it wasn't Oly/Virus/MC it would have been someone else. It just so happens this one was announced first.
Kar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 16:27   #19
Hardin

Hardin is an unknown quantity at this point

So if Fleet is right then what we have atm is

VOM vs NoS/HD/Rah/ND/hirr/ETY + ToT/Eclipse/Ely/WP/Sapentia

Seems some alliance HC have no sense of proportion!

I never knew VOM was that scareh :-)

Personally I believe that if these blocks are correct then the WEETS [Wolfpack, Elysium, Eclipse, ToT and Sapentia] block is by far the strongest looking block in the game

In fact with their numbers and quality I would go as far as say that they are a 'superblock' in the style of the old FLVTT and friends.

If the NoS/HD/RaH/ND/hirr/Ety block is also confirmed then I believe they will also pack a punch through sheer numbers alone...altho with RaH in there they may enjoy some level of competent leadership.

Where does that leave the rump of FAnG?

I think that a group formed of just WEE [Wolfpack, Elysium, Eclipse] could have been a great rival to VOM on their own...its sad to see that they have decided to play it safe and sign everyone else up also rather than go for a reasonably level playing field!

R9.5 - ? - *NONE* - Lost Avengers returns!!!
R9 - 4:10:5 - *OLYMPIANS* - I hate NARWEET *Boohoo*...
R8 - 26:2:1 - *TITANS* - We wuz robbed - Hidden Dragons foeva!!!
R7 - 5:20:3 - *NONE* - Owners of C5 - Creation of Lost Avengers - PA's most leet BG
R5 - C28 - *ELYSIUM* - Lo Friederich, Hardcastle, CBK and all...
R4 - ? - *NONE* - Hapless noobie
R3 - ? - *NONE* - Hopeless noobie
Hardin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 16:30   #20
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
My mistake, you just look like a MaViOly [insert dancing banana here]
No problem, a lot of people are finding it hard to grasp that I'm not.

Quote:
Originally posted by Hardin
Personally I believe that if these blocks are correct then the WEETS [Wolfpack, Elysium, Eclipse, ToT and Sapentia] block is by far the strongest looking block in the game
Me too. Everyone team up on them? *chuckle chuckle*

Their HC must be thanking their lucky stars for the VOM mistake of being known to the PA universe first.

Unread 14 Jan 2003, 16:31   #21
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Well well, looks like the scaremongering by certain elements on this forum is paying off and blocks have/are formed/forming. Its now looking like NoS/HD/Rah/ND/hirr/ETY + ToT/Eclipse/Ely/WP/Sapentia with the sole intention of cooperating and destroying VOM, a mere 3 alliances compared to that onslought. In doing this they will be bringing in such large powerblocks which will most definately cause universal stagnation and boredom for those not within the blocks. If blocks are formed of this size it would be senseless, the only way we can have a decent round is if there are several smaller triads like VOM had tried to set the example but instead the weakness/pathetic play by numerous pa alliance hc is resulting in them grouping together the entire universe with the sole intention of taking out approx 300ish players.

Enjoy round 9.
So you create a group with 3 of the more stronger alliances and are then suprised when groups of smaller alliances get together in groups larger than 3 to take you on? Seriously....are you on crack, did you just think that PA would let you win the round hands down, because "forming a block bigger than 3 is not very nice".

Also it was nice of these groups to inform RaH of which block we were in and who we were working with. Perhaps those that organised things could be a little more considerate next time and actually let us know when we are placed with a particular group.

Btw you attempt at flagrant anti-anti-VOM propganda is very poor, I suggest you leave it people who are more experienced in these matters and who can at least disguise it slightly. Good try tho, 8 points for effort.

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 16:32   #22
Al_zz
ensign forever

Quote:
No problem, a lot of people are finding it hard to grasp that I'm not.
What are you then ? unallied or ...
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 16:33   #23
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
NoS/HD/Rah/ND/hirr/

hmmm

so we are with NoS/HD/ND/hirr

did they tell us about that or did we have to find out ourselves when we roided and get recall messages

'EY WE ARE NOS YOU ARE RAH RECALL AT ONCE WE ARE ALLIED?!?!?!?!?'

que?
Knight Theamion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 16:36   #24
Aviendha1975
m33p m33p

Aviendha1975 is an unknown quantity at this point
T'is the l33t intel machine theam, we lost our login and can't do any of these cute 'pull a rabbit out of hat'-tricks :/
Aviendha1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 16:36   #25
Aneu
H O N O U R

They are infact NOT in that order.

Neither will it be announced on the forum what they are.

VoM started this by allying before ANY block was even thought about, this round could have been the uprising for many alliances but with VOM it would be VERY hard.

All that i can say at this point is. The VOM block will be taken down, once that is done, the blocks will be disolved.

Regards
Aneu

Quote:
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 16:37   #26
-=Zyth=-
Paranoid Android

-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about
Re: Re: Powerblocking in Round IX

Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
hmmm

did they tell us about that or did we have to find out ourselves when we roided and get recall messages

que?
Heaven forbid.

[SiN]
Safety in Numbers

NEVER AGAIN! Retired
-=Zyth=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 16:38   #27
Hardin

Re: Re: Powerblocking in Round IX

Quote:
Originally posted by Maddix
So you create a group with 3 of the more stronger alliances and are then suprised when groups of smaller alliances get together in groups larger than 3 to take you on?
Umm smaller alliances?

WP?
Ely?
Eclipse?
NoS?

Lacking in quality?
ToT?
Rah?
FAnG?

They are all quality alliances with good size memberships - Any combinations of 3 would have been a fair challenge but all (+ others) on VOM?

Hehe - u make me laff!

;-)

R7 - 5:20:3 - *NONE* - Owners of C5 - Creation of Lost Avengers - PA's most leet BG
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 16:38   #28
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Sirad is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Aneu
They are infact NOT in that order.

Neither will it be announced on the forum what they are.

VoM started this by allying before ANY block was even thought about, this round could have been the uprising for many alliances but with VOM it would be VERY hard.

All that i can say at this point is. The VOM block will be taken down, once that is done, the blocks will be disolved.

Regards
Aneu

and we await to see your master plan on disloveing the blocks who have 5 alliances in 1 galaxy flvt couldent do it, but I'm sure HD has a kicking way to do it.
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 16:38   #29
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Aviendha1975
T'is the l33t intel machine theam, we lost our login and can't do any of these cute 'pull a rabbit out of hat'-tricks :/

but i really dont wanna ally
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 16:38   #30
Al_zz
ensign forever

Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
hmmm

que?
They would say "Die you MaViOly scum" cause they would asume it would certainly not be their loyel Rah allie who was attacking them !!

hAl
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 16:39   #31
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Re: Re: Re: Powerblocking in Round IX

Quote:
Umm smaller alliances?

WP?
Ely?
Eclipse?
NoS?

Lacking in quality?
ToT?
Rah?
FAnG?

They are all quality alliances with good size memberships - Any combinations of 3 would have been a fair challenge but all (+ others) on VOM?

Hehe - u make me laff!

;-)
ONCE AGAIN BEFORE I GO HOMOCIDAL RAH ISNT IN THIS YUO GIMP
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 16:39   #32
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
What are you then ? unallied or ...
Yes. Well I'm not playing round 9 as such. Just going to have a planet and be on irc occasionally to keep in touch with friends.

Quote:
Who are you trying to kid? Almost every alliance mentioned was looking for allies for round 9.

Quote:
Also it was nice of these groups to inform RaH of which block we were in
Dum de dum de dum dum, Maddix to the rescue.

Unread 14 Jan 2003, 16:39   #33
Aneu
H O N O U R

Quote:
Umm smaller alliances?

WP?
Ely?
Eclipse?
NoS?

Lacking in quality?
ToT?
Rah?
FAnG?

Hehe - u make me laff!

;-)
The VOM squad arived.

Actually VOM dimminished any hope of this round being a solo round for alliances, aswel as any other major alliances being made.

The fact of the matter is, VOM started this 'block war' and now they have to bite the bullet.

Aneu

Quote:
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 16:40   #34
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
They would say "Die you MaViOly scum" cause they would asume it would certainly not be their loyel Rah allie who was attacking them !!

hAl
i am pretty sure that if RaH were to take sides we would be the one that would be backstabbed.

We are nice people you know.
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 16:41   #35
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Re: Re: Re: Re: Powerblocking in Round IX

Quote:
The VOM squad arived.

Actually VOM dimminished any hope of this round being a solo round for alliances, aswel as any other major alliances being made.

The fact of the matter is, VOM started this 'block war' and now they have to bite the bullet.

Aneu
still sad you dident get in eh. looking outside, the rivers a riseing
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 16:42   #36
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Quote:
Originally posted by sirad
and we await to see your master plan on disloveing the blocks who have 5 alliances in 1 galaxy flvt couldent do it, but I'm sure HD has a kicking way to do it.
Why on earth would they need to disband their block ? The two blocks will simply fight one another, we're back to a three block situation which can only be good for the game.

What was it you and your friends told the whole universe in other threads ? Oh yea it was STOP WHINEING AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 16:43   #37
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

only thing that actually ever worked was deus.
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 16:44   #38
Aneu
H O N O U R

/me huggles Theamion.

Btw, Concider that 'somthing'd been done about it'

[Insert dancing bananna]

Aneu

Quote:
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 16:45   #39
Maddix
Imposter?

Quote:
Umm smaller alliances?

WP?
Ely?
Eclipse?
NoS?

Lacking in quality?
ToT?
Rah?
FAnG?

Hehe - u make me laff!

;-)
You also make me laugh, you are clearly one of the ones who is refered to as having "l337 intel". Anyone that thinks NoS or Eclipse (don't know about WP/Ely tbh) could go head to head with Olympians or Virus is rather deluded (no offence to either of these) and ToT good sized membership? Besides the point was that VOM are alliances that posseses more 'quality players' than the others, especially Olympians.

Your arguement seems to be a-kin to getting 100 newbies in a room and pitting them against the top 100. Numbers would be the same, but thats about it. Are you anyone important btw or just another random wannabe propaganda-ist?

Unread 14 Jan 2003, 16:45   #40
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

thank you

[insert nude britney]
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 16:45   #41
Hardin

Quote:
The VOM squad arived.

Aneu
As u urself were in negotiations to block ur own alliance b4 VOM was announced I find it quite strange that you now claim that VOM 'started this block war'

Blocks would have happened anyway - they always do!

It is not blocks in themselves that are bad - it is the stagnation which results from one side having an almighty advantage over the other and then being so tied up in NAPS with each other all attacking stops.

If it is true that all the alliances mentioned above have blocked with the sole purpose of stopping VOM then I think that is a recipe for stagnation.

Obviosuly the HC of the various alliances involved in this so called 'uber-block' have lost all sense of proportion out of an unjustified fear of VOM!

Oh well!

Unread 14 Jan 2003, 16:49   #42
Aneu
H O N O U R

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Powerblocking in Round IX

Quote:
As u urself were in negotiations to block ur own alliance b4 VOM was announced I find it quite strange that you now claim that VOM 'started this block war'

Blocks would have happened anyway - they always do!

It is not blocks in themselves that are bad - it is the stagnation which results from one side having an almighty advantage over the other and then being so tied up in NAPS with each other all attacking stops.

If it is true that all the alliances mentioned above have blocked with the sole purpose of stopping VOM then I think that is a recipe for stagnation.

Obviosuly the HC of the various alliances involved in this so called 'uber-block' have lost all sense of proportion out of an unjustified fear of VOM!

Oh well!
Most people know why HD were in talks with ViruS. If you dont please dont comment on it.

Regards
Aneu

Quote:
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 16:49   #43
Maddix
Imposter?

Quote:
Dum de dum de dum dum, Maddix to the rescue.
Did you need saving Scous0r?
/me dons Superhero outfit
I'm on meh way!!!

Unread 14 Jan 2003, 16:50   #44
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Powerblocking in Round IX

Quote:

Like Hicks said, it's a 3 way war. The round will shift a fair few times, with 2 on one side and 1 on another side, for the entire round. It just so happens that VOM get the beating first. You'll have time to recover. It will actually be bad for one block to do too well, since they will be teamed up on by the other 2.

The shared rooms are going to be great fun, I wish I could be allowed in them.

Unread 14 Jan 2003, 16:51   #45
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light
I can't speak for the other alliances but VoM in our case signaled another round of blocking. Maybe it had to be some1 starting it off though, we'll never know what would have happened.

Afaik, some of those alliances grouped are not together.

And what makes VoM think those 2 blocks are gonna attack them first?

They a bit arrogant to think they are that important right?;P
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]
Seth Mace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 16:51   #46
Aviendha1975
m33p m33p

Aviendha1975 is an unknown quantity at this point
as good a reason as any...

Quote:
<Theamion> just for comedy value
<Theamion> avie
<baggy> Theamion is the hoe of RaH
<Theamion> can you post that we chose the VOM side ?
<Theamion> them we can be
<Theamion> VROOOOM!

He has a valid point.

(i left the baggy comment of the hoe in for the sake of honesty)
Aviendha1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 16:52   #47
Hardin

Quote:
You also make me laugh, you are clearly one of the ones who is refered to as having "l337 intel". Anyone that thinks NoS or Eclipse (don't know about WP/Ely tbh) could go head to head with Olympians or Virus is rather deluded (no offence to either of these) and ToT good sized membership? Besides the point was that VOM are alliances that posseses more 'quality players' than the others, especially Olympians.

Your arguement seems to be a-kin to getting 100 newbies in a room and pitting them against the top 100. Numbers would be the same, but thats about it. Are you anyone important btw or just another random wannabe propaganda-ist?
Nope - I am not important - didnt claim to be! Since when do you have to be someone to post on here?

Second - I never directly said that ToT had a large membership altho I might have given that impression when I said all the above alliances have 'good sized membership' which clearly doesn't include ToT - I included them mainly because they have quality members who are a bit fanatical (remember laKetchup)

Third - as I have said in other threads simply because Fury disbanded and didnt have as an obvious successor (as Olympians was to Titans) everyone seems to assume that all these players have dissappeared. They haven't!

Titans/LDK/Virus didnt walk all over R8 - it was a tough fight. There QUALITY enemies haven't gone away they are in alliances like Eclipse, Sapentia - just coz no one has heard of them doesnt mean they are not good!

Finally numbers do play a more important role now - even the so call junior alliances are lot more professional than they used to be and can be employed effectively with good guidance/leadership in a block war!

Last edited by Hardin; 14 Jan 2003 at 17:02.
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 16:52   #48
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Quote:
Why on earth would they need to disband their block ? The two blocks will simply fight one another, we're back to a three block situation which can only be good for the game.

What was it you and your friends told the whole universe in other threads ? Oh yea it was STOP WHINEING AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.
i was refering to the galaxies who had a equal cross section from both of the other 2 blocks.

was it me? who said that... dident think so . although it was possible
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 16:53   #49
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Powerblocking in Round IX

Quote:
Did you need saving Scous0r?
/me dons Superhero outfit
I'm on meh way!!!
Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No! It's a southern fairy! I knew those wings would come in handy one day.

(I didn't expect Reduco to block, and you confirmed it for me)

Unread 14 Jan 2003, 16:53   #50
Aneu
H O N O U R

Quote:
Originally posted by Seth Mace
I can't speak for the other alliances but VoM in our case signaled another round of blocking. Maybe it had to be some1 starting it off though, we'll never know what would have happened.

Afaik, some of those alliances grouped are not together.

And what makes VoM think those 2 blocks are gonna attack them first?

They a bit arrogant to think they are that important right?;P
They must have had some '1337 Intel' lol.

Regards
Aneu

Quote: