User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 10 Jan 2003, 18:01   #1
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
New alliances for r9

I've been busy this last week or so and havent had time to keep up with PA. When i came back to read AD today i noticed new alliances i didnt recognise, so can someone explain to me please.

Olympians = ex-Titans mainly?
Eclipse = mainly Fury?
HD = ??? Dont even know what their name stands for .

Are there any more i should no about?

Thought i'ld stick this in a new thread instead of interrupting one of the threads arguing about powerblocks.
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 18:25   #2
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend
Eclipse contains a fair few ex-Fury, but there are plenty of people from other backgrounds too.

Ditto for Olympians really - mostly ex-Titans, though a few others have joined them including people from the Plush attack group of r8.

Haer-Dalis appears to be mostly ex-Adelante and MDK people.
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 19:16   #3
djcomplex
The Usualsuspects

djcomplex will become famous soon enoughdjcomplex will become famous soon enough
were there any mdk people left in the end?
djcomplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 19:43   #4
CamelToe
You Know I'm Right

CamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by ComradeRob
Eclipse contains a fair few ex-Fury, but there are plenty of people from other backgrounds too.

Ditto for Olympians really - mostly ex-Titans, though a few others have joined them including people from the Plush attack group of r8.

Plush was practically all titans. A very small handful weren't apart of titans though.

Don't act like you weren't thinking the same thing...

you should stop posting on these forums as you're CRAP
CamelToe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 19:44   #5
Ahriman
Mr Sexable

Ahriman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by djcomplex
were there any mdk people left in the end?
The ones supplied with duracels are still able to login and send attacks, though defence is a bit too much of a power drain. The peons with cheap batteries from last week's market are lying about lifelessly.
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 12:21   #6
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by Ahriman
The ones supplied with duracels are still able to login and send attacks, though defence is a bit too much of a power drain. The peons with cheap batteries from last week's market are lying about lifelessly.
pld
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 12:56   #7
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Uhm... don't saw many ex-Adelante in Haer-Dalis. Still have contact with my closest friends in Adelante.. But they are mostly spread among the different alliances. And Plush/Titans i wieved as the same thing last round...
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 14:24   #8
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Eclipse idd contains some(alot) ex Fury, ex Deus and ex legion (even some ex rah) members. Imo 75% of their members have been in those alliances, but Focht assured me this alliance is nothing like the 3 I mentionned, so I'll believe him on it

good luck

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 18:03   #9
Itslyall
Hi

Itslyall is an unknown quantity at this point
who's in charge of olympians?
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 19:35   #10
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Itslyall
who's in charge of olympians?
The c47 defense bot.

Jester
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 14:17   #11
xsploit

Quote:
Originally posted by CamelToe
Plush was practically all titans. A very small handful weren't apart of titans though.
i wasnt
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 14:46   #12
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Jester667
The c47 defense bot.

Jester

c46 round 4

clear your memory unholy one.
Knight Theamion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 00:39   #13
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
c46 round 4

clear your memory unholy one.
Sorry, you're just being clueless, my reference had nothing to do with c46 or round 4.

Jester
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 09:01   #14
Silva baby
sexy honky chic

Silva baby is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Storebo
Uhm... don't saw many ex-Adelante in Haer-Dalis. Still have contact with my closest friends in Adelante.. But they are mostly spread among the different alliances. And Plush/Titans i wieved as the same thing last round...
o looky
Storebo is NOS

Ex-Silver BC
Forever in Elysium

i have [FAITH] in myself, [FAITH] in my galaxy, and [FAITH] in my alliance
do you?

[FAITH][SILVER]
Silva baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 09:16   #15
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Jester667
Sorry, you're just being clueless, my reference had nothing to do with c46 or round 4.

Jester
CLass

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote