User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 Nov 2002, 11:10   #1
Salomo
Commodore

Salomo is an unknown quantity at this point
your single most outstanding accomplishment

While we're all surfing the memory wave, what was the single most outstanding thing you did in your pa life? Have you ever destroyed an alliance all by yourself? Have you had an entire cluster surrender to you personally? Did you end up top player in cluster despite all other gals being in dominant and hostile alliances?

I think I never really did any one single exceptionally great thing, so i guess my biggest personal achievement was to stay SL HC that long and continuing to try to improve it. The effect it had on PA was zero, but the effort and power it cost was truly exceptionally great.

r1: n00b
r2: 7:11 - T7C HC, WaC(Jr), Sedition HC
r3: 31:25 - Sedition, Century, SL HC
r4: 95:21 - BlueTubas'
r5: 30:5 - BlueTubas, VtS
r6: 33:24:1 - Deus Ex Machina HC, politically retired
r7: 38:22 -> 26:11 - RaH peon
r8: 12:3:4 - Defended by 1:1
Salomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 11:13   #2
Mekanori

i guess i have 2 great acheivements

1. Making Elysium BattleCommander for Round 8

2. was GC of cluster 87's biggest galaxy back in round 3
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 11:15   #3
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough
I never achieved anythig speshal, all my rounds have gone belly up for various reason :\
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 11:34   #4
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
being a nightwatchman for Deus and BlueTuba
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 11:36   #5
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
giving my phonenumber to a galmember who is now my godess

Unread 6 Nov 2002, 11:44   #6
Meth
Me

Meth is an unknown quantity at this point
LOKKEN, WHY ARE YOU NOT IN FU :/
Meth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 11:49   #7
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road
****BlueBull****
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 11:57   #8
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Meth
LOKKEN, WHY ARE YOU NOT IN FU :/
as i'm in the library trying to get irc to work

(and it does now, i'm just glined for 5 mins)

I'll be along shortly.
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 11:58   #9
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
watching as [FEAR] launched 5 staggered (completely off sync) waves on meh in retal. covered every wave as it came and went up 2mil points from the salvage without losing a roid.

was a fun afternoon to say the least
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 11:58   #10
Silva baby
sexy honky chic

Silva baby is an unknown quantity at this point
making Silver DC was great feeling specially with BDB and the rest of DTA telling my how much i sucked

and launching three fakes on LEgion planets in rd 6 and picking up over 300 roids from each one cause they all pussied out and ran

Ex-Silver BC
Forever in Elysium

i have [FAITH] in myself, [FAITH] in my galaxy, and [FAITH] in my alliance
do you?

[FAITH][SILVER]
Silva baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 12:08   #11
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road
doing this during r3 havoc
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 12:18   #12
Silva baby
sexy honky chic

Silva baby is an unknown quantity at this point
nice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ex-Silver BC
Forever in Elysium

i have [FAITH] in myself, [FAITH] in my galaxy, and [FAITH] in my alliance
do you?

[FAITH][SILVER]
Silva baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 12:25   #13
Mekanori

vewy nice
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 12:58   #14
Neo
Pony

Neo is an unknown quantity at this point
Don't see I did any spectacular acomplishments...
closest I ever got I guess:
Top150 in r2 while knowing nada about ships or roiding
Becoming GC and respected as GC in my r3 galaxy
Becoming an elysium officer r4

Allso I did whatever I could to form elysium into what it became toward r5. I wasn't HC or anything, but I think I made at least a tiny impact ta to some HC listening sometimes .

Last edited by Neo; 6 Nov 2002 at 13:20.
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 13:09   #15
PiaZava
Pip the magic pe0n

PiaZava is an unknown quantity at this point
Im rather happy that I was given the chance of creating Reduco ad Honore together with Petru, Avie, Lenin, Niko, Volcano, Dawn and all the others who were with us from the start. It worked out nicely :]

Besides that its hard to single out an 'accomplishment', but I think the cases I have been most satisfied with is when I have been able to save members, especially from retals. I tend to enjoy annoying 'allies' who arent behaving they way I think they should, like denying Virus the retal on Sention when he hit Singularity in r7 (sorry Viper :\).

When it comes to the game itself, I have been in a few quite high ranked gals. Never been my accomplishment tho, as I tend to be rather lazy after the first month :P

~Pia

Ω
PiaZava is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 13:15   #16
Mesiaz
evil witness

Mesiaz is an unknown quantity at this point
Keeping my R7 gal from being cnutted in-c 'despite all odds'. We were 28:4, with the biggest LDK gal 28:9, 28:19 and 4-5 more hostile gals in-c. Parthos and I faught long and hard, and succeded. It was the biggest achievement political-wise in my poor little pa career.

Too bad a certain dutch lamer gal stole our top10 spot on the last ticks (they were hitting allies in-c and got a big score boost from all the roids they got), otherwise it would have been truly beautiful.
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 13:21   #17
Norseman
4ever a Snuggly Bunny

Norseman is an unknown quantity at this point
ive done nothing and nothing at all. been a peon during my entire pa career and never ever ended inside top100, neither as a planet nor galaxy

i suck :\
R3: 111:17
R4: 2:15 Elysium
R5: 1:5 Elysium
R6: 24:16 Elysium
R8: 28:?? Adelante
Retired & vanished
Norseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 13:34   #18
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Not so sure about 'outstanding', but one of my favourite accomplishments was actually last week. A large Xand player landed on my planet while I was offline, and caught my fleet returning, killing 1mil pts first tick, and taking 300 roids over the 3 ticks.
Next day I returned the favour by hitting him with loads of ships, killing his 3mil pts of PDS in 1 tick, and getting max cap on his 1800 roids for 5 ticks. He hasn't bothered me since : )

Plus I've had a couple of annoying starts to the last 2 rounds. Being top 10 for the first week of round 7, and top 5 for the first week of this round, but both times I managed to run into heavy Xand def pre-news scan, putting me down to t250.

: - /
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 13:40   #19
Unf_Slasher
FAnG

Unf_Slasher can only hope to improve
in my case it is one of 2 things:

starting up the #unknown alliance, and forming it into a community which lasted 8 rounds.

or forming the most amazing wc gal during the first european wc, which managed to stay top 3 for a day without having a single ally
[00:58] <Squirrel> YES **** ME **** ME
[00:59] <Squirrel> **** ME NOW OH YES AliasX **** THE **** OUT OF ME
[00:59] <AliasX> wtf

FAnG
Unf_Slasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 13:57   #20
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Titans.

Going from Dominion to Dominion BC, to Legion, to Legion BC within a couple of months made me proud too.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 14:03   #21
Aviendha1975
m33p m33p

Aviendha1975 is an unknown quantity at this point
Defending the Petal all the time in r3, he had to sell his soul to me for it.

It looks great on the mantlepiece
Aviendha1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 14:03   #22
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

TehVader is an unknown quantity at this point
Not really an outstanding accomplishment but I did really enjoy the 3 attacks I arranged on Casablanca (don't remember the coords, think it was 34:19) in r6. They were a t10 Xeta gal in a Xeta/FoS heavy cluster, when they broke the cluster-alliance and attacked my gal in-gal we arranged an attack on them (we did that all of the times they attacked my gal if my memory serves) was quite fun taking their roids and finally getting them out of the t10 (this wasn't incluster attacks btw, only 1 or 2 planets had incoming from incluster)
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 14:10   #23
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
hmm, can't decide, so .... :

1) Organizing massive defense for UXF during round 2, resulting in B8S losing alot of ships
2) Turning down an invite for Legion during round 2.
3) Surviving for a long time with my Virus/ND galaxy against 2 Furgion galaxies incluster (c31 round 3).

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 14:18   #24
Eol
The Subtle/Profound

Eol is an unknown quantity at this point
Titans.
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 15:05   #25
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
becoming a WP officer

or

r4, 279:8 gave the llamas a bit of a battering all round, and the last night of the round it was payback, everyone in =PCMA= went getting fleet after fleet after fleet to attack one of them, and the battle report was massive, both sides taking big losses, we lost, but we managed to take a xan guy out of top 100. that was a great night.
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 15:23   #26
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute
Not posting on this thread.

Jester
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 15:23   #27
Heartshunter
Little Miss Sarcastic

Heartshunter is an unknown quantity at this point
Titans.

But also leading 16:23 in R5.
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 15:55   #28
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
forming FAnG with rumad, leff, lockhead, hinch and TU (and now with Cray aswell)

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 15:56   #29
Dave
Infallible

Dave is an unknown quantity at this point
Reaching 220 million points in round 3 (and it was my first full round of PA ).

Though thats far more to do with having a hell of a lucky random placing .
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 16:00   #30
Fasiel

Well i think it was in round 5 when gal 27:2 was cnutted and my dear cluster friend Valle who had screwed my over twice whith incluster raids eventhough we were allied. I arranged at the top of the battle onb his planet to get 3k incluster battleships on his ass, and then it happend :-) His planet fell, although offcourse it was due to the entire run on his al that this was possible, but it was cooool and gave me a nice warm feeling to get him back.
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 16:16   #31
N0VA
Your Nemesis and Beerg0d

N0VA is an unknown quantity at this point
Not losing a single roid in Round 6, despite being a roid fat t200 player that was on no powerblock's friendly list, and on various pb hostile lists.

Either that, or fending off 2 of Yeh's attempts to retal me in r5 before giving in (would have definitely been my greatest accomplishment if I decided not to give in and keep on fighting for my roids).

<Peacemaker1> you are projecting images that happen real. like if you were to get shot in a dream, you would wake up with a bullet hole through you
<Nova> that would suck
<RIT> yeh but It would rawk if you dreamt about lesbian orgies
<Peacemaker1> waking up in a pool of lubercant, and with dildo bruses all over. sure would
N0VA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 16:38   #32

creating the round6 stats with Petru and Rha without any collaboration from spinner and having him implement it and i became pa team for a while

round 7 was my biggest accomplishment i think game wise .. i helped deleting Fred .. cimmeria .. morden ... heh twas funny
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 16:40   #33
Handsome Sailor
Turbojugend

Handsome Sailor is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Scorpio
3) Surviving for a long time with my Virus/ND galaxy against 2 Furgion galaxies incluster (c31 round 3).
Aaaah, [ND]Legions Graveyard.. loved it back there.
I think u had already swapped your account when i took over Oxen's planet.

My greatest accomplishment:
Sending out my fleet when i got too big hostiles in R3 (with my c30 planet, not the c31 planet :eek: ) to a gal mate in c4 (Yes, haha) and by mistake sending hostile. Since i were to recall anyway i didnt want to waste the e (it was a 13mill worth fleet) so i didnt resend as Defense.

Ofcourse, iNet ****ed up later that evening and i lost 10mill score... Cant remember how much he lost, but i was on ignore before i spoke to him with hostiles to the extreme and a ****load of hate-mails.
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 16:46   #34
Ditcher

Ditcher is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by dabult
I never achieved anythig speshal, all my rounds have gone belly up for various reason :\
Same. I have had some nice mid-round rankings but sadly for me they dont count. Actually I've never finished a round playing it decently. Always quit halfthru...... I guess there are plenty like me who in the end dont like plane so much that they are willing to go on for 3-5months of madness.
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 16:50   #35
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by at0mic.c0w
doing this during r3 havoc
I believe the cap was set at 20% in rnd 3.....

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 16:52   #36

Quote:
Originally posted by MAdnRisKy

I believe the cap was set at 20% in rnd 3.....
that's how it is shown in r3 battle reports .. how many he lost and how many of that you capped

i also know that 'yourbiggestnightmare' had more roids then that so it is really possible.
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 17:12   #37
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of
wait till Carp shows you him capping 17k roids 1st tick at lantador heh
Torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 17:25   #38
Obfuscator
Antediluvian

Obfuscator is an unknown quantity at this point
Heh. I don't think I've really done much worthy of mention, personally.
Reduco ad Honore [RaH] r8
Obfuscator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 18:45   #39
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Stealing the most Sid roids Round 3.

Stealing 77 Sid roids Round 4.
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 18:50   #40
Rythms

making top 10 with my r6 gal, mainly under the lead of me and Gagamel.
finishing r7 as biggest ingal with 20 mil and 2,5k roids.
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 18:57   #41
Biggie
King BiGGeh

Biggie can only hope to improve
7 million incoming
R3 :: 49:4:17 (GvE/KBz/ViruS)
R4 :: 80:14:6 (ViruS)
R5 :: 9:21:1 (ViruS/T&P) #urwins
R6 :: 2:21:10 (ViruS/T&P) #urwins
R7 :: 7:13 (ViruS) #urwins
R24 :: (Urwins) #urwins
Biggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 19:06   #42
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of
r1 - 7:21

C7R FREEDOOM!!
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 19:08   #43
BOB_LOST
Banned

BOB_LOST is an unknown quantity at this point
ending rnd 3 as the 2nd higest scoreing planet not in a fury/legion galxey think it was 60 mill score and 300 roids or some thing like that and not for the lack of trying on legiosn part lo fred/krolle/decoy and my 6-8 weeks of hell

also problly leading the flag ship legion galxey rnd 7 was great
BOB_LOST is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 19:22   #44
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by BOB_LOST
ending rnd 3 as the 2nd higest scoreing planet not in a fury/legion galxey think it was 60 mill score and 300 roids or some thing like that and not for the lack of trying on legiosn part lo fred/krolle/decoy and my 6-8 weeks of hell

Dace was 100mil in r3, non Fury/Legion gal
Quote:

also problly leading the flag ship legion galxey rnd 7 was great
Was one of the funest rides of my 'career'
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 19:24   #45
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Theamion!
that's how it is shown in r3 battle reports .. how many he lost and how many of that you capped

i also know that 'yourbiggestnightmare' had more roids then that so it is really possible.
i also found my private news of that event and the following day =)

http://xs2r4.netfirms.com/r3_pn_(96 ... 04 2001].html
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 19:31   #46
Iceaxe
Blood

Iceaxe is an unknown quantity at this point
Starting and finishing a round in one alliance, and finishing as the second biggest planet in that alliance. (RaH r7)

I would say being gc of the #9 gal that round but since I only took over after the newx war I didn't do as much as the previous gc.
Iceaxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 19:39   #47
SpazMonster
No, really...

SpazMonster is an unknown quantity at this point
2nd ranked Xand player r7, with the 1st ranked also being in my gal using my (our) strategy to get there. Proving all those who said Xandathrii was crap at the start of the round wrong
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 19:45   #48
Iceaxe
Blood

Iceaxe is an unknown quantity at this point
Oh yeah and what Deven said, proving that xand could be played quite well. =)
Iceaxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 21:13   #49
djcomplex
The Usualsuspects

djcomplex will become famous soon enoughdjcomplex will become famous soon enough
Being in C2 last rnd
Being in a Furgion C2 gal last rnd
Spending the first 1000 ticks of last rnd battling with Xan and LDK in C
djcomplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 21:29   #50
Erkenbrand
Moody

Erkenbrand is an unknown quantity at this point
Two top 50 planet and gal finishes, I'm only guessing my r1 gal was tho:
11:50 & 22:10.