User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 17 Nov 2010, 14:29   #1
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about
Matas out: Geras.

Hello, I AM JUNGLEMUFFIN, I am writing to inform you that a long term friend of mine, Matas, bless his useless ****ing soul, has left our Universe for greater and greent pastures.

As I have been informed by other members of his inbred polish family, Matas today suffered death due to internal bleeding, largely caused by what could possibly be an ice cream cone, but more likely, his favourite black 12 inch dildo.

My life was filled with hilarious lafter by Matas, when I once saw him be top 10 for several hundred ticks, then he got raped, and crashed, because of his ****ing shitness. Without this uselessness retarded shitness of Matas, I would have killed myself many years ago. I know many will be saddened by this, not because I would have surely killed myself, but because this retard has made happy many peoples lives with his ****ing total and utter shitness in his life.

Matas, all the people who roided you with fakes will miss you (mostly cos they can't get free roids anymore).

PS I'm sorry to tell you the truth, I know everyone likes to read a nice love story, but he was ****ing retarded, useless, lith, and ****ing retarded, and useless. I am glad that God took this lith prick from our lives, and made it a better place.

Goodbye Matas you def whoring piece of shit, goodbye.
^^^^ Can you blv that sh*t?
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2010, 14:35   #2
djcomplex
The Usualsuspects

djcomplex will become famous soon enoughdjcomplex will become famous soon enough
Re: Matas out: Geras.

Never forget
djcomplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2010, 14:43   #3
[JungleMuffin]

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

Praise be to Allah Akhbar, thankyou for taking his blessed sould back to your place in 1 million pieces, just like his CO in r34.

RIP Matas, and Matas's CO.
Unread 17 Nov 2010, 15:10   #4
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Generally speaking, you don't have to be nice about somebody on account that they're dead, but equally don't use it as an opportunity to take a cheap shot at them either.

There's no sport to be had in insulting somebody who can't stick up for themselves, and it doesn't reflect well on you either.

As for Matas, I have no idea who he is or if you're joking, so I shall not comment on OP specifics.
Unread 17 Nov 2010, 15:39   #5
[JungleMuffin]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
Generally speaking, you don't have to be nice about somebody on account that they're dead, but equally don't use it as an opportunity to take a cheap shot at them either.

There's no sport to be had in insulting somebody who can't stick up for themselves, and it doesn't reflect well on you either.

As for Matas, I have no idea who he is or if you're joking, so I shall not comment on OP specifics.
That never stopped you......

Have fun poking your nose into another discussion where you are uninformed.

Matas, RIP.

PS, I hope he fking r*pes you.
Unread 28 Dec 2010, 10:15   #6
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Hmmm
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote