User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 10 Sep 2004, 01:38   #1
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of
Seems Teh_prophet is playing

Seems Teh_prophet is playing again i though he left the game.
Anyway, the guy is Digital_hazard so you know from now on.
i can claim for myself 10 credits

And btw, TP wherever you are, we will always find you, what can you do? stop harrasing people and DOSing them. please.
Oh btw i have some logs of you saying you going to hack some alliance server. is that someone who mysteriously logged in your computer and talk like you and play planetarion?

hope this time you will get in jail.

If anyone need intel related to him or something else. you know where to contact me.
Unread 10 Sep 2004, 01:46   #2
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of
Re: Seems Teh_prophet is playing

Digital_Hazard was ~i_am@DiGiTaL_HaZaRd.users.netgamers.org * DiGiTaL_HaZaRd
Digital_Hazard using *.netgamers.org Thu Sep 9 19:51:38 2004
-
DiGiTaL_HaZaRd was [email protected] * DiGiTaL_HaZaRd
DiGiTaL_HaZaRd using *.netgamers.org Thu Sep 9 19:51:32 2004
Unread 10 Sep 2004, 01:47   #3
Fernando
Lieutenant Colonel

Fernando is an unknown quantity at this point

Just so you all know the cause: he was being racist and nazist to some people, hence why i decided to ask him to either leave or behave like a proper human being.

10/09/2004 2:01:21 theviolators.co.uk .... thats if you want your server to be online for this round
10/09/2004 2:01:30 theviolators.co.uk .... i can quite simply leave you serverless
10/09/2004 2:01:34 Fernando .... mm
10/09/2004 2:01:35 theviolators.co.uk .... for the entire round
10/09/2004 2:02:33 theviolators.co.uk .... is that before or after i ddos attack your servers from tick 140 ?
10/09/2004 2:10:21 theviolators.co.uk .... expect
10/09/2004 2:10:31 theviolators.co.uk .... loads of problems with server
10/09/2004 2:10:38 theviolators.co.uk .... when round starts

etc etc etc

minutes later i was booted off the IRC network
a few more minutes later the whole database and websites on this server where erased.

Community for community - join #PA
Unread 10 Sep 2004, 01:49   #4
alch
Retired

oh wait, fernando - isnt a little elf coming out thru his window when he is sleeping and take control of his computer every night? /sarcasm
Unread 10 Sep 2004, 01:50   #5
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Looks like he hasnt changed.

will any alliance take him now?
Unread 10 Sep 2004, 01:51   #6
yupster
Dawsons Creek r0x

yupster is an unknown quantity at this point

Sadly, there are probably alliances that will, knowing or not..

[1up]

Round5 - 16:23
Round11 - 21:1
Round12 - 22:5
Unread 10 Sep 2004, 01:51   #7
Fernando
Lieutenant Colonel

Fernando is an unknown quantity at this point

why doesnt planetarion ban him?

i think this is more harmfull than killmark

Community for community - join #PA
Unread 10 Sep 2004, 01:54   #8
alch
Retired

Unread 10 Sep 2004, 01:59   #9
alch
Retired

lets see how long it will take to find his new nick after digital_hazard

or...

lets give him new suggestion for new nicks

i would say "digital_hacker"
suit him .
Unread 10 Sep 2004, 02:00   #10
yupster
Dawsons Creek r0x

"immature moron"

[1up]

Unread 10 Sep 2004, 02:02   #11
alch
Retired

oh nice one, but you should add the "_"
immature_moron
Unread 10 Sep 2004, 02:02   #12
bjwroi
Uni N00b

bjwroi is an unknown quantity at this point

I would suggest some...... but i think they'd be censored :P
Unread 10 Sep 2004, 02:14   #13
yupster
Dawsons Creek r0x

Quote:
Originally Posted by alch
oh nice one, but you should add the "_"
immature_moron
Cant believe I forgot that.

[1up]

Unread 10 Sep 2004, 03:31   #14
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Unsuprising.

Who let him into Absolute in the first place?
Unread 10 Sep 2004, 07:45   #15
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

ho ho... i tried to ban him from #public earlier for being a tit... unfortunately i do that a lot and the banlist was full \o/ so i dropped it...

suppose i can make room for a celebrity tho.
Unread 10 Sep 2004, 07:46   #16
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

you're not banning me Tis
Unread 10 Sep 2004, 07:52   #17
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

didnt i ban you from private yesterday?
Unread 10 Sep 2004, 08:47   #18
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

I'm sure TP is basking in the glory of his notoriety, surely a better way to deal with this is to ignore him.. and i mean everyone on netgamers places him on ignore...
Its less fun when your not making an impact :-)
Your all being suckered by him by buying into his games.. DoS is just summat sad people do to allainces private servers, its inconvienient, but a fact of pa life, if it wasnt TP it would be some other child without any morals.
Ignore is the best soloution imo.
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Unread 10 Sep 2004, 09:48   #19
djcomplex
The Usualsuspects

djcomplex will become famous soon enoughdjcomplex will become famous soon enough

If anyone has log's of his naughty'ness why not send a complaint to Blueyonder.
Unread 10 Sep 2004, 16:22   #20
AcidRain

AcidRain is an unknown quantity at this point

oioi !! Didnt even know my account was still active here well 1 reply each year, Well who even let him in ? that is my final question
Not even a mighty warrior can brake a frail arrow when it is multiplied and supported by its fellows. As long as you brothers support one another and render assistance to one another, your enemies can never gain the victory over you. But if you fall away from each other your enemy can brake you like frail arrows, one at a time.
Unread 10 Sep 2004, 16:50   #21
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

And if you look in his "goodbye"-thread, Kjeldoran has a passionate defence for him.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
Unread 10 Sep 2004, 16:51   #22
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

im guessin 2 of the HC's which i wont name, pretty obvious though. Oh well seems he forced me to leave, glad to see that racist fker kicked though:-)
Unread 10 Sep 2004, 18:13   #23
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

Could someone install a keylogger on his machine so we can follow his every move, please?
Unread 10 Sep 2004, 18:16   #24
alch
Retired

jester, ask TP, he is familiarised with this stuff.
Unread 10 Sep 2004, 18:44   #25
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

He is a bit of a twat isn't he

Haven't the police been informed ?

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 10 Sep 2004, 19:51   #26
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

Im thinking Spinner or Zeus
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Unread 10 Sep 2004, 21:11   #27
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

'Oh don`t be so harsh on him. He`s not that bad'

gg.
Unread 11 Sep 2004, 11:53   #28
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

it's not like it's spam or anything O_o

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

Unread 11 Sep 2004, 11:57   #29
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

And then I get bollocked on IRC when I affirm his twatness in #planetarion
Unread 11 Sep 2004, 15:23   #30
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold

alch and fernando: in what way do your posts show that TP is either Digital_Hazard or theviolators .co.uk??????????????
Unread 11 Sep 2004, 17:05   #31
alch
Retired

we didnt post the proof on the thread, because log are not allowed.
but you can ask around 20-30 people know who is digital_hazard by today, just trust us, on another hand, if you dont want to trust us, its another story, then you might think digital hazard is santa claus.
Unread 11 Sep 2004, 18:16   #32
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almeida
alch and fernando: in what way do your posts show that TP is either Digital_Hazard or theviolators .co.uk??????????????
www.theviolators.co.uk is TP's own site, he's had it for a while now. It even resolves to his home PC:
* Dns resolved www.theviolators.co.uk to 82.36.196.135
* Dns resolved 82.36.196.135 to 82-36-196-135.cable.ubr01.sutt.blueyonder.co.uk

Oh, and this is the info I have from when he was elysium:
[18:18:32] [ NickServ ] - NickServ info for TehPropheT
[18:18:32] [ NickServ ] - e-mail: [email protected]
[18:18:32] [ NickServ ] - Registered: 00:04 21-Oct-03
[18:18:32] [ NickServ ] - Last Login: 20:32 30-Mar-04
[18:18:32] [ NickServ ] - Last Host: 82-36-194-50.cable.ubr01.sutt.blueyonder.co.uk
Unread 11 Sep 2004, 18:19   #33
Chaos

Chaos will become famous soon enoughChaos will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistwraith
DoS is just summat sad people do to allainces private servers, its inconvienient, but a fact of pa life,
Inconvienient?? Last time I had one of our irc servers at my home link it got DoSed so hard and often my ISP almost took away my link for good. (and that's an expensive link to install)

If the dude lived close to me I'd be charged for manslaugther the next day (nobody would convict me of 1st degree for that. ;P)
R7-R11 : HR HC / NoS Head Techie / NoS WC
R12 : Retired <- GF gives ultimatum. PA or Her.
R13 : HR Peon -> BC -> MC (GC of Winning Gal)
R14 : HR HC
R15 : Retired <- GF dumps me cuz of PA.
R16 : HR Peon
R19 : Omen BC
R20-R30 : Retired
R31 : HR Peon

Someone give me a dictionary.
Cuz I don't seem to know what retired means. =/
Unread 11 Sep 2004, 19:40   #34
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alch
we didnt post the proof on the thread, because log are not allowed.
but you can ask around 20-30 people know who is digital_hazard by today, just trust us, on another hand, if you dont want to trust us, its another story, then you might think digital hazard is santa claus.
Contrary to popular belief you can indirectly post logs on the forums if you a) host said log independently and b) provide a link to said hosted log.
Unread 12 Sep 2004, 05:59   #35
Chippeh
Void of Sarcasm

Chippeh is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester
Could someone install a keylogger on his machine so we can follow his every move, please?
Get in contact with the little pixie that has been using TP's PC to do all these naughty things, I'm sure it will gladly help you
Unread 12 Sep 2004, 16:21   #36
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

This threads amusing..

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Unread 14 Sep 2004, 12:51   #37
[TehPropheT]
Banned

[TehPropheT] is an unknown quantity at this point

R

O

F

L

oh and for nick suggestion how about

Whos_The_Daddy
Unread 14 Sep 2004, 13:55   #38
djcomplex
The Usualsuspects

djcomplex will become famous soon enoughdjcomplex will become famous soon enough

I was thinking more upon the lines of;

Whos_The_Script_Kiddie
Unread 14 Sep 2004, 16:47   #39
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts

what about you get a life ?
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 23:34   #40
deano_bamb
Dean

deano_bamb is an unknown quantity at this point

Omfg... Such a sad, sad man... Still some comfort comes to me knowing he's probably a 30 year old virgin who most probably (definatly) hangs outside of schools stalking small children with packets of week old haribo. When he's not annoying everyone here of course.
Unread 17 Sep 2004, 08:09   #41
Zeus
True Gamer

Zeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the rough

close thread, delete any reference to him from forums and everywhere else, ignore him. Hes behaving like a child who needs everyone too look at him and put him on center stage. So treat him like a child. Send him to his room and get him out of sight off everyone else. He'll soon learn to grow up, or fade away...... Now who was it this thread was about again? <sarcasm>
Unread 17 Sep 2004, 12:43   #42
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

alch: if you PM me over this, I'm going to have your account banned.
Closed Thread