User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 1 Jun 2003, 17:32   #51
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Teh_Necro
What are the hotel prices near the event? I might look into that.
From what I heard, they were pretty much fully booked. But you'd have to check into that
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 17:49   #52
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society
Lots of PA peeps are arriving early on, and will.... spread over as big an area as possible so that there is plenty of room for everyone tent wise (everyone PA that is) - and close to the entrance too. Also, with all the tents in one area, the distance from the event isn't that relevant anyway - it will be within the racecourse grounds, which is not far from the entrance ever, so I can't see any problems with a tent. Also, things are unlikely to get nicked as there is likely to be pa peeps in/around the unofficial PA tent area pretty much all the time.
Bashar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 19:58   #53
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
Fedaykin tried that last time. It wasn't really appreciated.
Thats because

1. He pitched it on the members lawn

(they asked him to move it to 'anywhere but the members lawn' - but he didnt have the bottle to put it on the 18th green)

2. He was staying in a hotel room and that tent had nothing to do with somewhere to sleep

and

3. Hes a silly welsh chuffer.

I seriously doubt I'll go, due to the fact that i10 was complete ****e, however, I may, depending on finances, and time off work, stick my head in for one day, call you all twats, randomly abuse you, and leave. Much like i10 then really.
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 13:10   #54
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

BLACK_OPPS is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Rids
Thats because

1. He pitched it on the members lawn

(they asked him to move it to 'anywhere but the members lawn' - but he didnt have the bottle to put it on the 18th green)

2. He was staying in a hotel room and that tent had nothing to do with somewhere to sleep

and

3. Hes a silly welsh chuffer.

I seriously doubt I'll go, due to the fact that i10 was complete ****e, however, I may, depending on finances, and time off work, stick my head in for one day, call you all twats, randomly abuse you, and leave. Much like i10 then really.

wont explain the reason why the tent was put up but would have to agree with rids may arive depending on finaces
it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger.
Herman Goering
BLACK_OPPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 13:13   #55
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

BLACK_OPPS is on a distinguished road
just a comment tho if you got a car and you aint to wankerd you can take a trip down motorway there are plenty of holliday ins if you cant get a hotel room in newbury it self

taxi expensive tho
it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger.
Herman Goering
BLACK_OPPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 08:54   #56
Yeggstry
Connection Established...

Yeggstry has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally posted by Bashar
Lots of PA peeps are arriving early on, and will.... spread over as big an area as possible so that there is plenty of room for everyone tent wise (everyone PA that is) - and close to the entrance too. Also, with all the tents in one area, the distance from the event isn't that relevant anyway - it will be within the racecourse grounds, which is not far from the entrance ever, so I can't see any problems with a tent. Also, things are unlikely to get nicked as there is likely to be pa peeps in/around the unofficial PA tent area pretty much all the time.
Can you save a special area that isn't THAT far away from u lot for my tent then please??

Yes, gemz will be sharing it with meh :P
R5 - 36:10:16 (Armada)
R6 - 32:16:13 (ViruS)
R7 - 26:3:14 (Infection LT/ViruS TO) (#364 planet, #34 gal)
R8 - 4:3:1 then 3:8:4 (ViruS TO)
R9 - 47:10:5 (ViruS Gaming Community (VGC) Tech Op)
R9.5 - 23:6:4 (VGC Tech Op) (#462 planet)
R10 - 5:2:3 then 5:3:1 (ViruS/Eclipse, #419 planet), Portal Coder
R11 - retired from PA
Yeggstry is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 09:34   #57
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Yeggstry
Can you save a special area that isn't THAT far away from u lot for my tent then please??

Yes, gemz will be sharing it with meh :P
I feel your pain.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 09:58   #58
Yeggstry

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
I feel your pain.
Who said it was gonna be pain for either of us??!!

R11 - retired from PA
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 10:38   #59
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Supernova9 is infamous around these parts
Quote:
I think his comment was something to do with the fact that you feel you have to brag about possibly shagging a bird who is (as anyone who looks at netgamers gallery can tell) minging, and the pain associated with knowing you've done something that ugly.

MrL was just being subtle i think.
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 10:52   #60
Yeggstry

Quote:
Originally posted by Supernova9
I think his comment was something to do with the fact that you feel you have to brag about possibly shagging a bird who is (as anyone who looks at netgamers gallery can tell) minging, and the pain associated with knowing you've done something that ugly.

MrL was just being subtle i think.
I wasn't bragging until I said "Who said it was gonna be pain for either of us??!!". I was merely warning my fellow PA m8s (yes I do consider them RL m8s now, since I have met them several times IRL and I get along with them) coz I know how bad it is when ppl say "get a room" etc. I feel I must apologise for being considerate.

btw, I suggest you have a go at some of ur m8s first, coz I know a LOT of ppl online that either have been out with gemz or who have some kind of feelings before for her, even when she was going out with someone. guess they have bad taste as well, eh?

If I gave a damn about what ppl said online to me about my life I wouldn't have much of a RL, would I??

Lets go back to the topic of this thread ta, there have been enough flaming threads around to last a lifetime.

so..... anyone ELSE coming to i16??
R11 - retired from PA
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 10:55   #61
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
It was more the way she made a complete arse of herself in a thread on GD the other day.
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 11:19   #62
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Quote:
I wasn't bragging until I said "Who said it was gonna be pain for either of us??!!". I was merely warning my fellow PA m8s (yes I do consider them RL m8s now, since I have met them several times IRL and I get along with them) coz I know how bad it is when ppl say "get a room" etc. I feel I must apologise for being considerate.

btw, I suggest you have a go at some of ur m8s first, coz I know a LOT of ppl online that either have been out with gemz or who have some kind of feelings before for her, even when she was going out with someone. guess they have bad taste as well, eh?

If I gave a damn about what ppl said online to me about my life I wouldn't have much of a RL, would I??

Lets go back to the topic of this thread ta, there have been enough flaming threads around to last a lifetime.
If you wanna post things on public forums, don't be surprised when people comment/give their opinions.

And yes, of course your first post (with it's winks and comments) was just being considerate, in no way at all bragging. Oh, and gemz has gone out with a lot of people online? How mature and not at all easy or sad. No sir. Definitely not.

Apologies to MrL, my assumption on his meaning was off, though I do remember said thread from GD. Quite amusing, but only in a painful sense.

My personal opinion is that fluffle whores are the cancer of the PA community. And from sharing a Parallel channel with gemz for the early part of this round, I definitely believe her to be one.
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 11:41   #63
Yeggstry

*yawn*

back to the topic ta
R11 - retired from PA
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 23:11   #64
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

I REFUSE TO BE DRAGGED BACK ON TOPIC

Quote:

Depends if you're into that kind of thing.
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 01:03   #65
Ice-Lady
Pandoras Box of filth

Ice-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura about
I will be there and not sleeping in a tent, Hilton all the way for moi ta :P
Ice-Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 10:57   #66
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by BLACK_OPPS
i may go if sufficant geeks are there for abuseing [ lo minty ]
and if i can get a lift
"**** you"

You can't even abuse me for two reasons:
[list=1][*]You don't have the strengh to[*]I am not a geek[/list=1]

<Bobzy> Minty, you have a line for everything
<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Ice-Lady> minty is a odd boy
<Game> Minty rocks
<Queen> no minty..cos u rock
<HobbieRogue4> Minty, you stone!
Minty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 16:10   #67
Little Timmy
Winker

Little Timmy will become famous soon enoughLittle Timmy will become famous soon enough
Bacon Arms 10 Oxford Street, Newbury 01635 31822
Berkshire Arms Bath Road, Midgham 0870 700 1498
Chefs House 404 London Road, Benham Hill, Newbury 01635 42231
Chequers Oxford Street, Newbury 01635 38000
Elcot Park nr Elcot, Newbury 01488 658100
Furze Bush Ball Hill, Newbury 01635 253228
Hare & Hounds Bath Road, Speen, Newbury 01635 521152
Limes Guest House 368 London Road, Newbury 01635 33082
Newbury Manor London Road, Newbury 01635 528 838
Pilgrims Rest Oxford Road, Newbury 01635 40694
Queens The Market Place, Newbury 01635 231053

Just a list of hotels within resonable traveling of Newbury Race Track

Yeah so what Im an Original Pr0nstar

some of us have serious jobs
Little Timmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 17:51   #68
Zither
Alcoholic

Zither is an unknown quantity at this point
not that most people will care but i'll pop in friday night - staurday evening

<Ahriman> i didn't know they were shemales until i f*cked them...

If you can't win an argument without using insults you have lost the argument already
Zither is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 18:59   #69
Amberielle
Fallen Angel

Amberielle is an unknown quantity at this point
Well i will be there, and staying at the same hotel as Ice-Lady

And Little Timmy if your about how about poping in to say hi again, i still owe you a drink form i15
Amberielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 19:02   #70
Amberielle
Fallen Angel

Amberielle is an unknown quantity at this point
Let me abuse you minty
Amberielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 20:31   #71
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Amberielle
Let me abuse you minty
No ta

I'll be fine

<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Game> Minty rocks
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 08:16   #72
djcomplex
The Usualsuspects

djcomplex will become famous soon enoughdjcomplex will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Teh_Necro

It's great during the day and up till about 3am then every1 with a tent/hotel room/no dignity to go sleep with cs geeks wonders off.... and i was left watching BBC 24 in the main room.... ;/

so let me get this straight, its the CS players who are the geeks? not the guys playing the online text base game who spend most of there nights idling on irc?....ahhh....i....seee
djcomplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 10:31   #73
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by djcomplex
so let me get this straight, its the CS players who are the geeks? not the guys playing the online text base game who spend most of there nights idling on irc?....ahhh....i....seee
The PA Players tend to be a different demographic; people who do normal things like work and go to the pub and have friends.

The CS lot appear to all be 'LOL N00B IM 1337 ME'
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 17:28   #74
Minty
Who?

Quote:
The PA Players tend to be a different demographic; people who do normal things like work and go to the pub and have friends.
A very valid point

<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Game> Minty rocks
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 18:06   #75
djcomplex
The Usualsuspects

djcomplex will become famous soon enoughdjcomplex will become famous soon enough
Quote:

The CS lot appear to all be 'LOL N00B IM 1337 ME'

racism? me and DarkJedi just had a real good chat about this bottom line is 90% of the pa people at that thing are wanke*s
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 18:11   #76
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
racism? me and DarkJedi just had a real good chat about this bottom line is 90% of the pa people at that thing are wanke*s
Very accurate.

Although I'd raise that to 95%
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 18:48   #77
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
PA people come to i events to socialise, for the most part.

CS players come to play computer games.

Unread 14 Jun 2003, 18:55   #78
djcomplex
The Usualsuspects

Quote:
PA people come to i events to socialise, for the most part.

CS players come to play computer games.

yes and we all know how the socialising ends, i cba to go thro this all again pm Jedi for the logs
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 18:59   #79
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
yes and we all know how the socialising ends, i cba to go thro this all again pm Jedi for the logs
It ends up with people playing on computers?

This is the 'geek' argument, not anything else.

Don't strawman me boyo.
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 19:02   #80
djcomplex
The Usualsuspects

Quote:
It ends up with people playing on computers?

This is the 'geek' argument, not anything else.

Don't strawman me boyo.

its far from the geek argument me and DJ took it ahell of alot deeper
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 19:37   #81
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
The old turning taps on when bar is closed, trying to nick X-boxes, trying to start fights, that stuff? Like the stuff that happened at i10 but has never happened since?
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 20:36   #82
Rids
The Bad Guy

I think the point djcomplex is trying to make is this, while you may meet people from the internet, and they may turn out to be perfectly 'nice' its quite often the case that they're still not going to be the type of people you wish to spend your time with.

Having been to i10, and another previous non-planetarion related LAN, the situation often turns out like this. While people who you meet from irc, and in some cases have things in common with over irc, are just not your type of people face to face.

I can think of several people I met at i10, who I simply would not want to waste my time with again, for several reasons. First off, there are those of the group that simply look like social outcasts. Now, I'm not great looker myself, and I'm not claiming to be a mens health pin-up or anything like that, but there were several people at i10 who were a prime case for termination, if there were laws against being ugly, these people would be the repeat offenders.

Then there were those people who's whole life was computers. These were the types who you couldnt help but thinking were yet to experience something remotely interesting, ever. They were often found explaining how case mods work, or talking about Planetarion stats, or alliance politicis. JESUS H CHRIST PEOPLE DO ME A FAVOUR, I DID NOT TREK ALL THE WAY TO NEWBURY TO HAVE A ****TY ****ING DEBATE WITH YOU THAT I COULD HAVE HAD OVER IRC AND STILL BEEN NOT REMOTELY INTERESTED IN.

Then there were the needy. These were the type following you around like a shadow, trying to get involved in whatever discussion you were having, quite often knowing nothing about what was said and generally talking utter ****e. There were several of these in attendance at i10, showing no social skills what so ever. You couldnt help but feel that this was their only social gathering ever.

Finally, there were a select few people you could talk to, relate to, share a pint and a chat about anything from sports to that quite attractive geeky looking bird sat behind you who probably wanted a damn good rogering.

I'm not saying that all people going to i-events are twats, far from it, I made a few very good mates out of it, but while most people will be perfectly nice and polite, dont be surprised if you come out of things wondering why you just wasted a hell of a lot of cash to spend time with the same sort of peoples whos lunch money you used to take back at school.
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 20:39   #83
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Sorry. I thought you were actually trying to discuss the point I made, and not strawman.
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 21:32   #84
djcomplex
The Usualsuspects

Quote:
Sorry. I thought you were actually trying to discuss the point I made, and not strawman.

and i made it quite clear i had already done that elsewhere. why would i wanna discuss it with you? i have DarkJedi!
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 22:36   #85
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
This is your second post on the matter, and note what you stated your 'chat' to be about.

You did not make it 'quite clear' that you had this discussion elsewhere, and the very fact you got involved in this thread implies that you wanted to discuss it.

This is a 'discussion' forum.
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 22:39   #86
djcomplex
The Usualsuspects

Quote:
This is your second post on the matter, and note what you stated your 'chat' to be about.

You did not make it 'quite clear' that you had this discussion elsewhere, and the very fact you got involved in this thread implies that you wanted to discuss it.

This is a 'discussion' forum.
and i discussed the fact that i had this discussion at a different location.

and now

goodnight
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 22:44   #87
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Quote:
and i discussed the fact that i had this discussion at a different location.

and now

goodnight
That's not a discussion, that's a statement. It leaves no room for discussion.
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 22:49   #88
Zither
Alcoholic

Quote:
now if enough of the suspects came it would only be 80%

If you can't win an argument without using insults you have lost the argument already
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 04:10   #89
Homerio
Furious Angel

Homerio is an unknown quantity at this point
If I come for two days I will require entertaininment in some form or other, and maybe a shower, and a bed wouldnt go amiss either

<Slava> If we quit pa and take up residence in a new game that would be better. Take our organisation, alliance, and skills elsewhere.
<Hathor^> hyperiums
<Hathor^> Dark Galaxy
<Slava> anything will do.
* Slava imagines team-deathmatch-hopscotch
Homerio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2003, 19:35   #90
Twiglet
It is Pie.

Twiglet is an unknown quantity at this point
Pretty sure I shall be joining ye. 80% certain.
Twiglet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 01:08   #91
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
If anyone needs a reason to go (or maybe a reason not to go) , heres a good one.

ILL BE THERE!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 02:33   #92
LordBlackheart2000

LordBlackheart2000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Well i might be there depends on Icey coming to pick me up on saturday or if i can pince a car off a friend for saturday
LordBlackheart2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 19:40   #93
Ice-Lady
Pandoras Box of filth

Ice-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura about
Sure, I've got room in the car, np Cupelix!
Ice-Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 23:34   #94
djcomplex
The Usualsuspects

Quote:
Originally posted by Zither
now if enough of the suspects came it would only be 80%
we save ourselves for the suspects meets :P it wouldnt be any fun banging a bird on RS's pc at a I event would it
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 07:23   #95
Rids
The Bad Guy

Quote:
we save ourselves for the suspects meets :P it wouldnt be any fun banging a bird on RS's pc at a I event would it
To be fair, you've not seen the fanny that delivers the pizza.
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 11:18   #96
djcomplex
The Usualsuspects

Quote:
Originally posted by Rids
To be fair, you've not seen the fanny that delivers the pizza.

oh im not doubting there are girls there that i would 'make the beast with two backs with" the bit what worries me is 90% of the attendee's masterbating while im doing it
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 13:08   #97
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts
Quote:
oh im not doubting there are girls there that i would 'make the beast with two backs with" the bit what worries me is 90% of the attendee's masterbating while im doing it
I'm sure a fair portion will be regardless. Try not to think about it.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
RealJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 20:32   #98
Zither
Alcoholic

Quote:
am sure coy was in rs's room, shame i passed out before u got round to it :-)