User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 21:56   #51
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by WipeOut
You must be joking?!

Please be so kind to pm me their coords and your proof for them cheating, just for personal amusement.
Check your PM.

hAl
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 01:14   #52
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
The liths I know are great pa players, maybe not better than other because of nationality(ofc not) but they still rock:-)

And in LDK I think the none lith members have in general a higher score than the lithuanian players. I am not sure, but I think so:-)

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 09:07   #53
Yeh_of_Arcanum

Yeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these parts
So why have LDK ppl been closed so many times in different games if they dont cheat at all?

PA r5: 10:13:20 - Smudge the Ignored of Sect [Fury][Quha] - #11 - gal #4
SS r3: 1:16:18 - Kukko of Tunkio [O^O][Quha] - #2 - gal #7
MW r1: 1:44:10 - Yeh of Arcanum [Quha] - #1 - gal #1
PL r5: 43:5:2 - Dictator of This Galaxy [Cathexis][Quha] - #1 - gal #1
Speed PA r2 2:24:8 - Dictator of This Galaxy [T&P] - #10 - gal KIA
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 14:44   #54
WipeOut
Playboy

WipeOut is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Yeh_of_Arcanum
So why have LDK ppl been closed so many times in different games if they dont cheat at all?
Discrimination....?

Thanks for the pm hAL.
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 15:43   #55
lrytas
[LDK] Head

lrytas is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Yeh_of_Arcanum
there is no safety from stupidness
R3. 18:12:25 subdok of a125
R4. 46:10:13 Lord Rytas of Lithuania [Xanadu]/[LDK]
R5. 29:14:2 Inspector Gadget of The best detective [Xanadu]/[LDK]
R6. 12:24:1 Hamurabi's code of The Old Babilon [Xanadu]/[LDK] HC.
R7. 21:15:3 [Xanadu]/[LDK] HC
R8. 2:7:2 Sometime of i Will think of a name [LDK] HC
R9. 50:5:2 Malignant Killer of Nakatomi Plaza [Madcows] HBC / [RaH] member
R9.5 23:7:4 50:5:7 54:6:10 19:4:23 [LDK] HC
[LDK] existing since r4, [LDK] top planets: r4,6,8,9,9.5,10
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 16:26   #56
Rampage
over 9000

Rampage is an unknown quantity at this point
Not going to go into much as each alliance has its cheaters, some more then others, and some alliances do it on an organised basis or one person pretending to be an alliance

But back in round 3 (few closings), and then in R4 where all of ldk miraculously ended up in C46 (too bad for them it went paralelles) and numerous events after and I still see people claiming they -never- cheated, -never- used bots /login scripts, -never mutlied or farmed.

Please get real

-Rampage
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 16:39   #57
lrytas
[LDK] Head

Quote:
Originally posted by Rampage
Not going to go into much as each alliance has its cheaters, some more then others, and some alliances do it on an organised basis or one person pretending to be an alliance

But back in round 3 (few closings), and then in R4 where all of ldk miraculously ended up in C46 (too bad for them it went paralelles) and numerous events after and I still see people claiming they -never- cheated, -never- used bots /login scripts, -never mutlied or farmed.

Please get real

-Rampage
x11x also was accident
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 16:44   #58
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
LOL, of course people signing up private galaxies wanted to end up in the same cluster, the defence would have been much easier, its hardly rocket science.
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 16:49   #59
Rampage
over 9000

Rampage is an unknown quantity at this point
I think x11x might be coinsidence, just like our block ( xan/nos/legion) were lucky in P8.

Fish-> Nothing wrong with WANTING to end up in the same cluster or parallel. It IS wrong when you start making alot of multiple accounts to do so ;o
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 16:56   #60
lrytas
[LDK] Head

Quote:
I think x11x might be coinsidence, just like our block ( xan/nos/legion) were lucky in P8.

Fish-> Nothing wrong with WANTING to end up in the same cluster or parallel. It IS wrong when you start making alot of multiple accounts to do so ;o
c46 was also coinsidence.
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 17:07   #61
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
people only had to sign up at the exact second to end up in the same cluster.

and I know all too well about p8
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 17:11   #62
Ferox

Ferox is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Please get real

-Rampage
OMG, it backfired! Go dig yourself a grave and start your prayers, bub, cause you're gonna be crying even more about us, cheaters, when we're done with you.
Or something.
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 19:03   #63
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by lrytas
x11x also was accident
My galaxy ended up in P11 with a single sign up. x11x was a coincidence just as much as some of the VeX fortresses were. You and C46 on the other hand was a joke from day one.

Ferox, Rampage doesn't play Planetarion and I doubt if he still was he'd take it seriously enough to cry over a bunch of cheaters beating him after all he could just look back on every time Fury and Legion wrecked up LDK.

I've never had a problem with LDK really, everyone I've spoken to from there has been sound and I consider quite a few of them friends and they were indeed tough enemies (The only part of Xanadu worth anything with the possible exception of Ministry) but there's absolutely no doubt they cheated on an organised level, a level most people fail to appreciate. Although the cheating I don't have a problem with I mean practically everyone in this game cheats and certainly every alliance cheats so no one is in a position to look down on anyone else for it. What I do have a problem with is all the hero worshiping peons singing their praises and harking on about how LDK never cheated ever, leave it to people who have a clue just because you were scared of LDK doesn't mean the rest of us ever were.
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 19:40   #64
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
My galaxy ended up in P11 with a single sign up. x11x was a coincidence just as much as some of the VeX fortresses were. You and C46 on the other hand was a joke from day one.

Ferox, Rampage doesn't play Planetarion and I doubt if he still was he'd take it seriously enough to cry over a bunch of cheaters beating him after all he could just look back on every time Fury and Legion wrecked up LDK.

I've never had a problem with LDK really, everyone I've spoken to from there has been sound and I consider quite a few of them friends and they were indeed tough enemies (The only part of Xanadu worth anything with the possible exception of Ministry) but there's absolutely no doubt they cheated on an organised level, a level most people fail to appreciate. Although the cheating I don't have a problem with I mean practically everyone in this game cheats and certainly every alliance cheats so no one is in a position to look down on anyone else for it. What I do have a problem with is all the hero worshiping peons singing their praises and harking on about how LDK never cheated ever, leave it to people who have a clue just because you were scared of LDK doesn't mean the rest of us ever were.
c35 round 2...
oh, and c36 ofcourse round 3...

I'm sure you know what I mean

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 19:56   #65
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
I have a lot of respect for the quality and especially the dedication of LDK members but that they cheat more than rabbits multiply is obvious.

Also kind of pathetic really...

hAl
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 20:45   #66
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by hAl
I have a lot of respect for the quality and especially the dedication of LDK members but that they cheat more than rabbits multiply is obvious.

Also kind of pathetic really...

hAl
"ignorance is bliss" they say sometimes ...
If you'd ever been a member of LDK, you'll speak differently.

They cheat as much as any other alliance out there.

— Scorpio
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 20:54   #67
hAl
ensign forever

Quote:
Originally posted by Scorpio
If you'd ever been a member of LDK, you'll speak differently.

They cheat as much as any other alliance out there.
Too bad you are the ignorant here.
If you ever spoke a person tracking cheaters you'll speak differently.

hAl
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 04:56   #68
Obfuscator
Antediluvian

Obfuscator is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
c35 round 2...

If you are suggesting that those clusters were stacked by cheating, that would seem to be a bit of a non-sequiter. Hicks pretty clearly stated that he thinks most every alliance has cheaters. Besides, everyone knew that those clusters were stacked. Am I missing your point?
Reduco ad Honore [RaH] r8
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 07:55   #69
djcomplex
The Usualsuspects

djcomplex will become famous soon enoughdjcomplex will become famous soon enough
Quote:

Rampage doesn't play Planetarion
he's back!
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 08:26   #70
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Stealing my galname ffs \0/
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 09:01   #71
Ferox

Quote:

Yes, yes, Mr. I-don't-want-to-understand-what-others-say-but-I-still-am-the-greatest, as usual, we're scum, you're gods. Poor us.

Perhaps you'll speak different when we're done with you, now go say your prayers and start digging your grave, Fury scum.

Muhahah!

Unread 10 Jun 2003, 09:06   #72
Ferox

Quote:
Originally posted by hAl
Too bad you are the ignorant here.
If you ever spoke a person tracking cheaters you'll speak differently.

hAl
hAL, you remind me of those sniping newbs sometimes, who, while having no insight information about the subject, still tend to draw extremely well thought out conclusions. Now, if you would bend those conclusions to the side of reality more, you might sound even more intelligent.
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 11:00   #73
hAl
ensign forever

Quote:
Originally posted by Ferox
hAL, you remind me of those sniping newbs sometimes, who, while having no insight information about the subject, still tend to draw extremely well thought out conclusions. Now, if you would bend those conclusions to the side of reality more, you might sound even more intelligent.
Well, let me say how easy it is to come to such conclusions.
First galaxyattack on my gal this round I had a gal status with about 40 incomings fleets of which 14 or 15 Xan fleet without any pods. Scan on those planets revealed those planets all did not have any pods at all. The freeby planets responsible for 9 of those fleets were deleted immediatly on reporting. The paying planets were not removed and the big planetattacking with them weren't either. Somehow in the middle of this attack appeared the planet name of a reasonably well known LDK BC's planet (now in top 5 of universe) having several fleets there as well.

Mayby I am not in touch with reality if I draw any conclusions from this but then again are you... ???

Also I spoke to a multihunter this round who said that is was remarkable how many planets with .lt hostmask he had to close for cheating in some way. Amazingly virtualy the same thing another multihunter had said to me in r8. Off course planets with such a host mask do not have to belong to LDK planets I fully grant you that but then again I am not known for my extremly well thought out conclusions am I ?

hAl
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 11:29   #74
BetrayerOfHope
InspirationOfNightmares

BetrayerOfHope is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
Ive seen smaller piles of **** in cowfields the_fish

Lithuanian worship is a silly trend.
they shall better hail your club and support your little ego or?

[23:11] <Zhil|FT> OMG BOH IS THE NEW KILLMARK
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 11:34   #75
BetrayerOfHope
InspirationOfNightmares

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
Thats the kind of logic that makes racists.
no the kind of people who see something like that as racist make it that way ...

Last edited by BetrayerOfHope; 10 Jun 2003 at 12:30.
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 12:31   #76
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Quote:
Originally posted by hAl
bla bla bla

hAl
If i'm not mistaken, the use of support fleets is 100% within the rules, no matter what those fleets look like.
And last round I was told, people wouldn't be deleted based on hostmask only. (Alot of people would have been deleted already if that weren't true, incl. me.)

I wonder if your lovely multihunter gets logs of sharing logins etc, otherwise he would have no leg to stand on.

oh btw, paying planets in 9.5 ???

— Scorpio
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 12:42   #77
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Originally posted by BetrayerOfHope
Last edited by BetrayerOfHope on 10 Jun 2003 at 12:30

Bah
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 12:45   #78
BetrayerOfHope
InspirationOfNightmares

Quote:
Originally posted by The_Fish
Bah
i try to stay on a level what even simple brains can understand and if i would backup u they would ignore me by default
perhaps this way they understand

Unread 10 Jun 2003, 13:25   #79
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
they shall better hail your club and support your little ego or?
No, id rather they didnt? When did I ever ask them to, are nonsense retorts your only comeback?

Quote:
no the kind of people who see something like that as racist make it that way ...
No people who think like racists think like racists, not people who point it out. I guess the nonsense retort thing is quickly proven.

Wow two replies to me, neither make any sense or adress my point. "pld"

Or are you going to somehow explain to me how I want people to think im cool like ldk, or exactly how someone who generalizes based on nationality doesnt think like a racist while I do?
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 14:01   #80
Divine_Shadow

Divine_Shadow is an unknown quantity at this point
I've joined LDK 4 rounds ago after gaining respect for them working with them while I was a military HC in xanadu (R6 + R7).

The way they can attack & defend is not a result of cheating and I think a few more non lithuanian members who joined recently can confirm that. I will not go into details here as it is an alliance trademark I guess ;-)

The LDK alliance does not cheat! I have never seen them cheating in the 4 rounds i'm a member.

There probably are individual members who cheat like in every alliance. That is a general problem. It's a personal moral issue if you want to cheat. Same as in rl, not everybody on top there came there being fully legit. Did YOU ever cheat on exams ? I did, should my home be deleted now ?
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 14:23   #81
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Ferox
Perhaps you'll speak different when we're done with you, now go say your prayers and start digging your grave, Fury scum.
But I don't play Planeration Maybe you guys could teach us as you got plenty of practice with Fury and Legion owning you practically every round.

haha PLD me I'm as funny as Scouse.
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 14:31   #82
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Quote:
But I don't play Planeration Maybe you guys could teach us as you got plenty of practice with Fury and Legion owning you practically every round.
4, 6, 8, 9.5

— Scorpio
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 14:54   #83
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Supernova9 is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Divine_Shadow
Same as in rl, not everybody on top there came there being fully legit. Did YOU ever cheat on exams ? I did, should my home be deleted now ?

So if I accountshare, multi and farm, I should stay on top and not have my planet deleted? Applying your logic to that would say that I should win the round.

Oh and cheating in exams really stops whatever qualifications you got from them worthless. Any idiot can cheat in exams. If I was into making assumptions from your post i'd guess that you wouldn't admit it even if you had seen cheating in LDK, because you seem to place such little value on playing with the rules of both life and the game, making your opinion on the matter (including the fact that you're horrendously biased) worthless.
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 14:56   #84
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Quote:
4, 6, 8, 9.5
6 doesn't really count, as LDK/Xan didn't finish the round having the high spots after they started getting raped.
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 15:06   #85
BetrayerOfHope
InspirationOfNightmares

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
/snip
some people see in everything something racist thats the problem ...

even when it has nothing to do with racism and is simply a fact.
this people are nearly as worse as racists in my eyes ...

Unread 10 Jun 2003, 15:36   #86
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
euh, x11x was an accident

from the start there was one legion galaxy (mine) and one xanadu galaxy (232:11) the one from darkevil, it only had a few very strong players in it like moridin, seduzer, sid and that 'hi i only farm my own gal and get to top 10 since noone thinks this is lame'-hoosiak dude from 301:11 (a broken moon)

That and the fact that my gal kinda coorperated with x11x to get an elite parallel alliance without killing eachother off helped them get so big.

One mayor coincidence Lrytas, c46 was ah joke.

Just like Singu and his friend commander were in 253:1 and in 253:16.

[edit] come to think of it, my gal even helped killing 232:11 from 40 mill back to 25 mill (40 mill was top 100 at the time and pretty good too)[/edit]
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 15:36   #87
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Quote:
Originally posted by Supernova9
6 doesn't really count, as LDK/Xan didn't finish the round having the high spots after they started getting raped.
LDK/Xan had top planet

— Scorpio
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 15:55   #88
Divine_Shadow

Quote:
So if I accountshare, multi and farm, I should stay on top and not have my planet deleted? Applying your logic to that would say that I should win the round.

Oh and cheating in exams really stops whatever qualifications you got from them worthless. Any idiot can cheat in exams. If I was into making assumptions from your post i'd guess that you wouldn't admit it even if you had seen cheating in LDK, because you seem to place such little value on playing with the rules of both life and the game, making your opinion on the matter (including the fact that you're horrendously biased) worthless.
Maybe you shouldnt try making assumptions then.
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 16:32   #89
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Quote:
LDK/Xan had top planet
LDK were allowed to keep the top planet because they were working with us. Sliekas himself admits he only finished number 1 because Sid let him. Every time LDK faced a combined Fury/Legion they got smacked down Still LDK were by far the best part of what was otherwise a very average alliance.

I'm happy to concede that LDK were/are the best single battle group/wing in Planetarion history but this wasn't because of any magic gene it was largely due to the way they're able to communicate and the way they employed (Most probably multi) support planets on a large scale. As I said earlier this isn't really something to look down on them for as every alliance has bad apples, a point which you then went on to prove even though you did it with a poor attempt to "flame" me with the "FURY CHEATED !!" post. If LDK had a stronger host alliance than Xanadu they would have achieved far more than they did. LDK aren't worthy of hero worship they were just another strong group of players who I enjoyed playing against and with. Which is what I was trying to say all along yet the muppets on this forum insist on disputing.

Last edited by Hicks; 10 Jun 2003 at 16:47.
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 17:09   #90
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
c35 round 2...

You lose. Sid already explained this since after a certain amount the clusters were filled sequentially, Sid stated long ago that he waited for this and then told the core of Fury to sign up together to fill a cluster sequentially. A perfectly valid and legal tactic, nothing foul play there.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 18:17   #91
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l
You lose. Sid already explained this since after a certain amount the clusters were filled sequentially, Sid stated long ago that he waited for this and then told the core of Fury to sign up together to fill a cluster sequentially. A perfectly valid and legal tactic, nothing foul play there.
So it's totally out of the question that could have happened during round 4 ...??
And erm, there was actually organized account swapping within Fury for round 3 I believe. (There have been logs of it circulating on these boards a time ago.)

— Scorpio

Last edited by Scorpio; 10 Jun 2003 at 18:25.
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 18:24   #92
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Quote:
LDK were allowed to keep the top planet because they were working with us. Sliekas himself admits he only finished number 1 because Sid let him. Every time LDK faced a combined Fury/Legion they got smacked down Still LDK were by far the best part of what was otherwise a very average alliance.
Omg, you have no idea, have you?
First big attack on Game was launched by RedBull. And everyone on your side thought it was LDK. Don't say it was an average alliance. It was an outnumbered alliance, always been when fighting Fury/Legion.
There is no other alliance that has ever been so enormously outnumbered as Xanadu (round 5, and round 6 during the second war).

And fyi, Xanadu was the strongest 'host' alliance possible. Legion was worthless with their HC soap opera's. And Fury, well, let's just say they weren't even allowed to wipe their own arse (if they knew how to at all (r4)) unless Sid told them to.

— Scorpio
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 18:46   #93
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Sure you can pretend that all you want but in the real world everyone knows how it really, Xanadu being outnumbered was always your favourite excuse for failure when in general Xanadu and allies were usually numerically superior to the FLVTT block (R5,6 and most probably 7 as well). The only time Xanadu as a while alliance was strong was during Round 4. LDK was the only consistently strong part of Xanadu, sure Bull and Ministry had their moments but they were only moments and as for the rest Xanadu wasn't a strong host alliance no matter how much you argue it, the strongest thing they did was help pay for LDK accounts, which I guess, made up for their failure to secure good allies and their failure to protect top LDK galaxies. Lets face it the only thing Xanadu was good at was losing and then bitching about it.
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 18:47   #94
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Quote:
So it's totally out of the question that could have happened during round 4 ...??
Yes, because in Round 4 when a galaxy signed up it was randomly placed in the universe not added on top of the one before, this was to stop us doing what we did in R3. The only way it could have happened is some extream case of luck or signing up loads of accounts until you ended up where you wanted to.
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 18:48   #95
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
First big attack on Game was launched by RedBull. And everyone on your side thought it was LDK. Don't say it was an average alliance. It was an outnumbered alliance, always been when fighting Fury/Legion.
There is no other alliance that has ever been so enormously outnumbered as Xanadu (round 5, and round 6 during the second war).

And fyi, Xanadu was the strongest 'host' alliance possible. Legion was worthless with their HC soap opera's. And Fury, well, let's just say they weren't even allowed to wipe their own arse (if they knew how to at all (r4)) unless Sid told them to.
Scorpio right and utterly wrong. Fury would have been a terrible host for LDK, but not because of your ignorant statement, but because Fury and wings are like oil and water. Yes part of that is centralized control. Im not sure why you portray it in a negative light. It would have been pretty hard for LDK to have been thier seperate, selfish selves in Fury, but I dont think thats a bad thing. Fury members certainly didnt complain that groups of Fury werent allowed to seperate themselves and grab power. But the idea that sid micromanaged every move in Fury is patently false and rediculous to anyone who experienced Fury.

Its a different way of doing things and I think any implication that xanadus was better reaks of silly bias. Ive seen wings working for thier own benefit hurt alliances alot in my time.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 18:53   #96
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Yes, because in Round 4 when a galaxy signed up it was randomly placed in the universe not added on top of the one before, this was to stop us doing what we did in R3. The only way it could have happened is some extream case of luck or signing up loads of accounts until you ended up where you wanted to.
you sure about that? I remember the =PCMA= people all signing up galaxies at the same time to try and end in the same cluster, but then I was an inactive noob back then.
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 18:55   #97
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hmmm it sounds right in my head, but to be honest I can't actually remember.
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 18:57   #98
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Quote:

Surely the fact that Xanadu always ended up outnumbered should lead to a conclusion that in at least one aspect of the game (politically) they weren't the strongest host alliance around. If they were the best host alliance they would have had a better match numbers-wise before entering a round.

and Divine, trying actually answering a part of my earlier post, instead of telling me to not make assumptions.
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 19:18   #99
Divine_Shadow

Quote:
and Divine, trying actually answering a part of my earlier post, instead of telling me to not make assumptions.
mkay, in other words then.

Replace "cheating on exams" with "speeding". Better then ?

Its the people that cheat not the alliances. And let's face it, apart from pissing off others there's not much risk in it.

It's up to yourself if you want to play without cheating or not, you can cheat without anybody ever finding out. If you win that way and feel like you've actually won because you're so l33t is a different story
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 19:48   #100
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Quote:
Sure you can pretend that all you want but in the real world everyone knows how it really, Xanadu being outnumbered was always your favourite excuse for failure when in general Xanadu and allies were usually numerically superior to the FLVTT block (R5,6 and most probably 7 as well). The only time Xanadu as a while alliance was strong was during Round 4. LDK was the only consistently strong part of Xanadu, sure Bull and Ministry had their moments but they were only moments and as for the rest Xanadu wasn't a strong host alliance no matter how much you argue it, the strongest thing they did was help pay for LDK accounts, which I guess, made up for their failure to secure good allies and their failure to protect top LDK galaxies. Lets face it the only thing Xanadu was good at was losing and then bitching about it.

Round 5:
Fury, Legion, WP, Tuba, Elysium, ToT, Lux, Virus, FA vs Xanadu, G-II, Mi, Templar/TSU.

Round 6:
Fury, Legion, ToT, Virus, FA, WP, NoS, Cell, ND, hirr, Deus vs Xanadu, Elysium, Templar ?

Round 7:
well, you may have a point here

Sure, you're right about saying LDK was a great wing, but you don't know much about the other wings Xanadu had. Ministry and KoN were great wings as well, as was Pure during round 6.
RedBull however has always had a better potential than Fury. Like I've said before, Game thought he got roided by LDK during round 6, when infact that was RedBull. During round 5 they outfarmed all your farming operations.
Round 7 they were still great. However, on alliance level not everything worked out well.

You crawl back under stone and cry for never having accomplished your precious goal of reaching nr 1 gal.

— Scorpio
Closed Thread