User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 15 Apr 2003, 20:05   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Excellent News!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/2949459.stm

Looks like this particular bastard is about to get whats coming to him.

About bloody time!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 20:07   #2
djcomplex
The Usualsuspects

djcomplex will become famous soon enoughdjcomplex will become famous soon enough
and people wonder why there are racists like idi still in the world
djcomplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 20:08   #3
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by djcomplex
and people wonder why there are racists like idi still in the world
Because people like this are allowed a free voice in a democratic society.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 20:16   #4
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future
as much as i dont believe osama had anything to do (or if so - very little) with 9/11... i dont see what this guy had done wrong?

so he is anti-american..... wow! probably most citizens on this planet are.... why can't he voice his opinion?

Zar
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 20:19   #5
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by ItotheDtotheI
duder

he has a claw in one hand, and a false eye and an eye patch

he just reaks of pirate

which are illigal as they steal music from the government and use it to fund terrorism!
lol
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 21:11   #6
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Why should America have all the fun in trying terrorists. We can have perfectly good show trials in Britain, like outside the Tower of London, followed by a good ol' fashioned beheading, or maybe we can just Hang, Draw and Quarter them, either ways good.

We can also sell the TV rights around the world to make the buses run on time.
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 21:13   #7
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Quote:
Originally posted by Jammers
Why should America have all the fun in trying terrorists. We can have perfectly good show trials in Britain, like outside the Tower of London, followed by a good ol' fashioned beheading, or maybe we can just Hang, Draw and Quarter them, either ways good.

We can also sell the TV rights around the world to make the buses run on time.
i want to hang try and quarter bush, rummy and blair

oh please - they're warmongering imperialistic assholes. please please?

Zar
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 07:57   #8
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
I wouldnt consider this 'getting what he deserves' - put him in a locked room with me and 9 skinheads, and lets us kick the ****er to death, that would be what he deserves.
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 08:06   #9
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Zar
as much as i dont believe osama had anything to do (or if so - very little) with 9/11... i dont see what this guy had done wrong?
he promotes violence and terror against people for crying out loud. and we all trust your opinion on osama because your links with the intelligence world are clearly much better than everyone elses.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 08:07   #10
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
We should just lock him up in a prison with the chant of "USA! USA!" constantly playing at full volume.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 08:20   #11
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
We should just lock him up in a prison with the chant of "USA! USA!" constantly playing at full volume.
in a rotating cell too.

Unread 16 Apr 2003, 08:21   #12
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
With stars and stripes all over the walls. That would be truly annoying
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 08:23   #13
Radical Edward

make sure they are easy wipe walls too, we wouldn't want him defacing the blessed star spangled banner.

Unread 16 Apr 2003, 08:25   #14
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

we certainly wouldn't
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 09:21   #15
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Zar

so he is anti-american..... wow! probably most citizens on this planet are.... why can't he voice his opinion?

Zar
correct me if i'm wrong, but didn't osama like, admit that it was him???????????????????????????
thereby invalidating your whole crap post?
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 09:28   #16
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0
correct me if i'm wrong, but didn't osama like, admit that it was him???????????????????????????
thereby invalidating your whole crap post?
Yeah, absolutely. I admitted it was me too!
W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 09:30   #17
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by W
Yeah, absolutely. I admitted it was me too!
It was me first!
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 10:07   #18
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
im glad the bastards being tried tbh.
if he doesnt like britain. if he wants to fly the 'black flag of islam' over its shores he can quite rightly **** off back to islam and be happy there.

shame hes going west to an american high security prison.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote