User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 11 Apr 2003, 00:10   #1
Sergio
BSE carrier

Sergio is an unknown quantity at this point
It's time to fight!

I just heard NoS and RaH are considering going into mass vac mode.
You want to know why WEET is winning this round? It's not because they are the best. It's because the fighting spirit in VoM and NaR has died.
We just sit in our gals waiting for the incomings, defending 5 or 6 planets and letting 3 or 4 planets be roided.
When WEET + NaR allied vs VoM, VoM lost bc they were totally outnumbered. But now?
I honestly believe WEET are far from being undefeatable. But we can't turn the tables by only defending our roids.
So, this is my cry of war to all of you that are sick of being roided by WEET. This is my pledge to NaR and VoM HCs. We still have what it takes to offer resistance and do some damage. Let's organize the resistance parallel by parallel. Let's cooperate. Together we can hit one or two WEET gals per parallel daily.
I know VoM HC said it would stand alone, but your members deserve more than just being farms for the duration of this round. They deserve to die fighting if they are going to die.
What's the point in roiding small or random gals, bashing newbies, so that WEET can roid us again? Why not use all our fighting power to kill WEET fleets and take WEET roids? after all, if they're going to take our roids anyway, at least let them be their own roids they're taking back.
So, let's go. Let's hit WEET every day and night, let's make them realize that we won't let them claim victory that easily. Let our ships fly to the real enemy. And if we lose, at least we will lose knowing that we put up a hell of a fight.

FREEDOM!!!!
Sergio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 00:11   #2
LeviUK
Galley Slave

LeviUK is an unknown quantity at this point
So just how many times did you watch Braveheart anyway?

Planetarion Amateur since round 4.
LeviUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 00:12   #3
Petru
mefs

Petru is an unknown quantity at this point
Or maybe it's time you realised that such cooperation has been attempted and died while stillborn? People thirst too much just for roids and not objectives, as such noone hits who NEEDS to be hit, and just go for easy roids instead.

Username: HobbieRogue4
Password: ****petru

I was 'angry' a lot back then. :/
Petru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 00:17   #4
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
the fact i see people of 2/3 million and 80ish roid in vac mode is just sad... if you wanna go to vac mode... do it for a reason.
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 00:18   #5
Sergio
BSE carrier

Quote:
Originally posted by Petru
Or maybe it's time you realised that such cooperation has been attempted and died while stillborn? People thirst too much just for roids and not objectives, as such noone hits who NEEDS to be hit, and just go for easy roids instead.
Well a WEET gal will see LOADS of red incoming from me and other ppl from tomorrow on. Some of us are convinced that this is the only course of action we can take.
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 00:18   #6
Piggums
Superhero

Piggums is an unknown quantity at this point
ND will never lose its will to fight.
ta
Piggums is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 00:20   #7
Sergio
BSE carrier

Quote:
Originally posted by LeviUK
So just how many times did you watch Braveheart anyway?
Just one, and i found it too brutal

But the quote applies to the situation.
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 00:20   #8
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, the Army of Blood will revolt and topple the stagnating bastards!!12123343

Jester
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 00:21   #9
djcomplex
The Usualsuspects

djcomplex will become famous soon enoughdjcomplex will become famous soon enough
PUSSY's!!
djcomplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 00:23   #10
Petru
mefs

Quote:
Originally posted by Sergio
Well a WEET gal will see LOADS of red incoming from me and other ppl from tomorrow on. Some of us are convinced that this is the only course of action we can take.
You also seem convinced you're hte only person that thought of it too.

Unread 11 Apr 2003, 00:25   #11
Badmotor

Quote:
Originally posted by cyphie
the fact i see people of 2/3 million and 80ish roid in vac mode is just sad... if you wanna go to vac mode... do it for a reason.
A good nights sleep would prolly sum it up nicely. Defending against "unreasonable" amounts of incomings for a 80 roid planet has prolly taken it's toll I recon. ;-)
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 00:25   #12
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: It's time to fight!

Quote:
I just heard NoS and RaH are considering going into mass vac mode.
You want to know why WEET is winning this round? It's not because they are the best. It's because the fighting spirit in VoM and NaR has died.
We just sit in our gals waiting for the incomings, defending 5 or 6 planets and letting 3 or 4 planets be roided.
When WEET + NaR allied vs VoM, VoM lost bc they were totally outnumbered. But now?
I honestly believe WEET are far from being undefeatable. But we can't turn the tables by only defending our roids.
So, this is my cry of war to all of you that are sick of being roided by WEET. This is my pledge to NaR and VoM HCs. We still have what it takes to offer resistance and do some damage. Let's organize the resistance parallel by parallel. Let's cooperate. Together we can hit one or two WEET gals per parallel daily.
I know VoM HC said it would stand alone, but your members deserve more than just being farms for the duration of this round. They deserve to die fighting if they are going to die.
What's the point in roiding small or random gals, bashing newbies, so that WEET can roid us again? Why not use all our fighting power to kill WEET fleets and take WEET roids? after all, if they're going to take our roids anyway, at least let them be their own roids they're taking back.
So, let's go. Let's hit WEET every day and night, let's make them realize that we won't let them claim victory that easily. Let our ships fly to the real enemy. And if we lose, at least we will lose knowing that we put up a hell of a fight.

FREEDOM!!!!
RaH still had fight in it last night when we created the top owned galaxy of the day. Fair enough it was not the biggest of galaxies, but it still had the same pool to gather defence from.

From RaH's perspective it isn't something we want to do, but it is something we feel we are being forced to, by several factors. Firstly the original move from NoS would shift even more attention and pressure onto just us and secondly the apparently reluctance (I mean how long are they going to dance around each other while attacking then changing their minds and recalling or living on retals only) of weet to face the enevitable and turn on each other?

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 00:27   #13
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
WEET have nearly had this round handed to them on a plate, but they do deserve to be winning. Whether it be through sheer class or the enemy's foolish mistakes doesn't matter.

They haven't sat around all round initiating roids and somehow suddenly they're on top. They've done what they needed to do.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 00:28   #14
Sergio
BSE carrier

Quote:
You also seem convinced you're hte only person that thought of it too.
I'm not the only one who thought of it. But at least we are going to do something about it and not just think what if.
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 00:31   #15
Petru
mefs

Re: Re: It's time to fight!

Quote:
Originally posted by Maddix
and secondly the apparently reluctance (I mean how long are they going to dance around each other while attacking then changing their minds and recalling or living on retals only) of weet to face the enevitable and turn on each other?
I think Maddix is being far too diplomatic.

"And secondly, the total spineless and ****tarded approach to PA Weet is taking, maintaining it's internal NAP regardless of anything else, even to the point of accepting 100k+ losses per roid".

You're all ****e, utter ****e. My cat has the flu at the moment, and it just sneezed out a small globule of heavily infected snot that I think has more spine than some Weet HCs right now.

Some people have become far too obsessed with what people say on AD and a life threatening fear of being labelled a backstabber because you hit someone in your own block.

****heads.

Unread 11 Apr 2003, 00:32   #16
NightSinner
Gimp Handler

NightSinner is an unknown quantity at this point
so does this mean we are gonna lose? :e_chick:
<Blue|WORKING> they are all sitting on a LAN
<Blue|WORKING> DUH
<[RO]NightSinner> hehe
<[RO]NightSinner> my mistake
<TomKat> Lithuanian Area Network
NightSinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 00:46   #17
Petru
mefs

No, we've already won.

There was no war. Weet has no ships in this area.

We are killing them as we speak, they are dying. We will slaughter you all. They are suiciding at our walls.

Unread 11 Apr 2003, 12:32   #18
Fifth_teletubbie
Commander etc

Fifth_teletubbie is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
No, we've already won.

We are killing them as we speak, they are dying. We will slaughter you all. They are suiciding at our walls.
And AD is just marketing for WEET

Ostraka: It's a Social Club with guns (and K-Y)
Fifth_teletubbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 12:35   #19
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend
WEET, or at least certain parts of it, is by no means invincible. If NoS had shown the same level of organisation in its attacks as it showed in its vacation-mode tactic, they might have actually done some damage.
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 12:42   #20
djcomplex
The Usualsuspects

djcomplex will become famous soon enoughdjcomplex will become famous soon enough
Quote:
No, we've already won.

pet sounds like the iraqi information minister \o/

:e_chick:
djcomplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 12:42   #21
-CP-
SHW

-CP- is a jewel in the rough-CP- is a jewel in the rough-CP- is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
No, we've already won.

www.welovetheiraqiinformationminister.com
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

SHW, ReBorn, Wolfpack, NoS, Eclipse, Ascendancy
-CP- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 12:51   #22
Caledan
ROCK - Now and Forever

Caledan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by ComradeRob
WEET, or at least certain parts of it, is by no means invincible. If NoS had shown the same level of organisation in its attacks as it showed in its vacation-mode tactic, they might have actually done some damage.
Good one ....

I have to say...I am deeply disappointed by what NaR is doing with our roids...
Those are our roids...use them to build ships and attack weet now...

Never seen such a mass of cowards.
He who dares, Wins!
Caledan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 13:05   #23
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
Re: Re: Re: It's time to fight!

Quote:

You're all ****e, utter ****e. My cat has the flu at the moment, and it just sneezed out a small globule of heavily infected snot that I think has more spine than some Weet HCs right now.

just liked th quote
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 13:59   #24
Hurragutten

Hurragutten is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by cyphie
I do have a bit more roids, but still really not enough to go into vac mode for. I go into vac mode for 2 reasons.

1. A protest against the boredom of this round these days
2. I want to sleep this weekend (and I know I will have incomming every day if not in vac mode)
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 14:18   #25
BetrayerOfHope
InspirationOfNightmares

BetrayerOfHope is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: It's time to fight!

Quote:
/snip
may i ask if for whom u speak since i don't think u will have any inpact in that powerblock war ...

anyway who cares vac mode is good.

and don't come me with the fighting spirit a spirit allone has never won a war

[23:11] <Zhil|FT> OMG BOH IS THE NEW KILLMARK
BetrayerOfHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 14:49   #26
Sauron
Mordor

Sauron has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally posted by Caledan
Good one ....

I have to say...I am deeply disappointed by what NaR is doing with our roids...
Those are our roids...use them to build ships and attack weet now...

Never seen such a mass of cowards.

Good they are being roided to the bone , death to them...maybe next time they consider more their allies...if anyone wants to
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 18:11   #27
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of
djcomplex, check private messages pls.
btw. youuu the posssie

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote