User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 1 Apr 2003, 07:27   #1
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
About time fs !

No more smelly terrorists taking our money and stuff

Who will take them ?

Who cares

Vaio
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 07:54   #2
djcomplex
The Usualsuspects

djcomplex will become famous soon enoughdjcomplex will become famous soon enough
ive heard iraq is quite nice at this time of year
djcomplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 08:02   #3
Dark Matter

if he has dual citizenship, is it not logicial that he will be deported to the nation of his nationality
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 08:55   #4
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Can't we just shoot the arsehole? Please?

The guy is a wart on the arse of society and there is nothing better I would like to see than him lying face down in a pool of his own blood.
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 10:15   #5
Fifth_teletubbie
Commander etc

Fifth_teletubbie is an unknown quantity at this point
I've always been highly amused by that guy, he looks and acts like a classic comic book villain. Even the name just 'fits'.

Ostraka: It's a Social Club with guns (and K-Y)
Fifth_teletubbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 10:24   #6
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
I look forward to seeing the back of him as he is forcibly removed from the country.

If it was up to me, he would get a one way trip off beachy head with an anvil tied around his feet.
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 10:35   #7
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Judge
I look forward to seeing the back of him as he is forcibly removed from the country.
Me too, but you just know minorities will jump on the 'Race' bandwagon.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 10:48   #8
Dark Matter

your the kind of person who calls Osama Bin Ladin a bad fella
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 10:53   #9
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Dark Matter
your the kind of person who calls Osama Bin Ladin a bad fella
"you're"

you should tuch up on the spelling and grammar before you bother with haiku.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 10:53   #10
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
They should set up a 'deport the illegal immigrant bastard' hotline right along side the anti-terrorist one.

I could provide a few names.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 14:39   #11
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Dark Matter
if he has dual citizenship, is it not logicial that he will be deported to the nation of his nationality
I think Egypt want to string him up for something.

I'll wait for the video

Vaio
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 14:41   #12
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaio
I think Egypt want to string him up for something.

I'll wait for the video

Vaio
apparently we can't deport to anywhere with a death sentence, apart from the US, because they are above the law.

Unread 1 Apr 2003, 14:42   #13
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
apparently we can't deport to anywhere with a death sentence, apart from the US, because they are above the law.
oh well France it is then

Vaio
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 14:43   #14
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
British citizenship can be revoked from immigrants who "seriously prejudice" the UK's interests

Home Secretary David Blunkett said British citizenship was a "privilege" which should not be acquired by deception or abused by people "acting against the UK's vital interests".

They also crack down on illegal working by giving immigration officers new powers to enter and search business premises
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 14:46   #15
Radical Edward

shame they can't to the same to UK people who seriously prejudice the interests of the UK though.

Unread 1 Apr 2003, 14:48   #16
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
shame they can't to the same to UK people who seriously prejudice the interests of the UK though.
Yeah, all those people "acting against the UKs vital interest" certianly should be cracked down upon asap.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 14:49   #17
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
'Wanted new home for 20 ex cabinet ministers'

Vaio
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 14:53   #18
Radical Edward

Quote:

Vaio
nice one. The tories would be first I think though. anyone for an irritating ageing baroness?

Unread 1 Apr 2003, 15:00   #19
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
nice one. The tories would be first I think though. anyone for an irritating ageing baroness?
I'd rather that wanker Douglas Hurd went first. I've never forgiven him for delaying the lift by wanking about at Hampstead Underground station and asking me if I knew who he was when I asked him wtf he was doing. I knew who he is and I know what he is

Vaio
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 17:21   #20
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
The more nationalist this country becomes, the better.
Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 17:30   #21
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Sub
The more nationalist this country becomes, the better.
Nationalism is pants. It's the thick retard of a step-brother of patriotism.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 17:30   #22
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
I'd rather that wanker Douglas Hurd went first. I've never forgiven him for delaying the lift by wanking about at Hampstead Underground station and asking me if I knew who he was when I asked him wtf he was doing. I knew who he is and I know what he is

Vaio
Heh, tell me more.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 17:39   #23
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
Nationalism is pants. It's the thick retard of a step-brother of patriotism.
I was being sarcastic but I didn't really have a point to follow it up with. Just bored I guess.
Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 17:42   #24
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
Heh, tell me more.
Well, me and wife were off to central london so she could spend lots of my money on stuff we didnt need. We got in the lift and as the doors were just about to close some idiot stuck his briefcase in and the doors opened. As this had happened two or three times before I was a little bit upset by this and I asked the 'gentlemen' why he didnt use another lift (there are 4) and why he had to do that.

His reply was that 'Did I know who he was ?' I recognised him and replied that he is Douglas Hurd and he was a wanker when he was in government and it looks like he still is. I could have been more creative but I couldnt remember if he was one of those tory ministers that either shagged a rent boy (Harvey Proctor), shagged an 'actress' (David Mellor) or was just generally a liability to the country (the rest of them). Because he noticed I wasn't very happy and not even remotely intimidated by him he mumbled an apology and stood in the corner. The tourists were amused by this and thought it was all part of the London Underground's service

Vaio
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 18:32   #25
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:

Vaio
I was just working up to a House of Commons joke when I reached this post and realised I was too late
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote