User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 25 Mar 2003, 11:24   #1
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Teh_Necro has a little shameless behaviour in the past
VvomM Propoganda team

Just thought i'd ask you to stop wasting your time and our time by posting and stating that your defeated in an attempt to create hostilities.

Fact is no-one listens to propoganda anymore, this forum is no longer a place to win over the mindless masses.

WEET/NAR will determine for themsevles when your dead, when the targets become short, the double bookings increase and the general stagnation sets in.

Trying to beat the ex-furgion at their own game by entising them to hit each other is indeed feutile. I'm not saying it won't happen, but it will not be by your means.

In short, stop posting your annoying/repetetive threads.

-Necro
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 11:35   #2
Uprising
Lord

Uprising is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: VvomM Propoganda team

Nobody asks you to read "our" treads...
R4: 91:1:25
R5: 35:6:10 (=V=)
R6: 26:13:7 (=V=)
R7: 4:2:4 (=V=)
R8: 5:7:7 (=V=)
R9: 31:9:2 (=V=)
R9.5: 9:6:4 ([]LCH[])
R10: forgot ;( ([]LCH[])
R10.5: 15:2:6 ([]LCH[])
R11/12: ([]LCH[] Scanner)
Uprising is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 11:38   #3
Spoonman
MSc

Spoonman is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by Teh_Necro

-Necro
had a good laugh at that bit
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 11:44   #4
Cicada
p a r r a c i d a

Cicada is an unknown quantity at this point
is this irony?
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 11:49   #5
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all
The_Necro

Im not trying to fool anyone.. Im telling em that its getting old, lack of action, same old same old.. The last week, including today: Log in => See lost of nasty red => not even bothering to ask ally cuz there just is no def cuz they are all under attack => Accept fate => throw a somewhat desperate retal back => get retarded msgs from the opposition saying they have fkloads of def etc etc => ignore the msg => regain half the roids u lost => drop 100-150k in score..
If this is fun then whoppety doo, I must have all the fun in the world atm...
Maybe we arent totally beaten, but its onesided to the extent of one side growing and other side shrinking..

Tesla
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 11:51   #6
Preach
Crashing fleets since R3

Preach is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Cicada
is this irony?
Seems so, maybe he likes the sound of his own voice the same way he seems to enjoy reading his own completely useless posts?
R4.0 : 30:18:02 : Genesis of Word Of God : FA
R5.0 : 37:03:12 : Le Metatron of Corporeal Plane : FA BC
R6.0 : 10:12:04 : L' Eliminatore of Celeste Eccessivo Il Mondo : Titans Officer
R7.0 : 27:13:01 : Always Outnumbered of Never Outgunned : Titans Officer
R8.0 : 29:05:07 : Miyamoto Musashi of Niten Ichi-Ryu : Titans HC
R9.0 : 31:03:09 : Preach of I Like To Score : Titans Retirement Galaxy
R9.5 : 11:04:10 : Napoleon Solo of The Man From U.N.C.L.E. : LDK
Preach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 12:01   #7
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Preach
Seems so, maybe he likes the sound of his own voice the same way he seems to enjoy reading his own completely useless posts?
well said
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 12:17   #8
aza1

aza1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Cicada
is this irony?
The real irony is most of the ppl whinging about how they are been beaten to a pulp, are mainly ppl from the flttv powerblock of round 5 who were happy to beat NoCeX into the ground, so much so that there was never even a remote possibility of them recovering to fight again.
aza1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 12:23   #9
djcomplex
The Usualsuspects

djcomplex will become famous soon enoughdjcomplex will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by aza1
The real irony is most of the ppl whinging about how they are been beaten to a pulp, are mainly ppl from the flttv powerblock of round 5 who were happy to beat NoCeX into the ground, so much so that there was never even a remote possibility of them recovering to fight again.
learn from the mistakes of others
djcomplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 12:32   #10
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
BORING ROUND, BORING THREADS,....GET A WAR STARTED ALLREADY!!!THIS 'WINNER' IS BORED
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 12:44   #11
Kar
One Of A Kind

Kar is an unknown quantity at this point
Even if it was propaganda, that doesn't mean it isn't true.
Kar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 12:47   #12
Cicada
p a r r a c i d a

Quote:
actually, no...

if you want to talk about the r5 fltv members and where they are now..i'd say about 95% of them no longer play, and the remaining are mainly in Virus (only remaining alliance from back then), Eclipse (lots of ex-fury in there), Rah (lots of ex fury in there)...

might be some still in ToT as well (if they still exist?)

and i doubt they'res many r5 virus around anymore either...

stop making this a revenge thing about 4 rounds ago, because it's not..
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 12:50   #13
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
farming threads would be nice.. /me looks at a certain nos gal:P

but necro...your propaganda is just as ****..
but let's just have fun i know my alliance is still doing that..

funny thing about these situations is that the 'winners' are having less fun then the 'losers'
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 12:51   #14
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
Quote:
You have little idea. A lot the gals being attacked have nothing to do with that period. Most alliances under attack aren't even in vvomm. Only about 15% of the universe is vvomm, the other alliances and indepentant gals are more like 25% to 30% of the other gals and those gals in total get more incomings than vvomm does.

And for instance in vvomm Ministry was even a part of NoCeX. Actually WEET contains a lot of those r5 fltv player in the form of fury members. With current weetnar size their certainly is more flttv members in them then in vvomm or the other alliances together.

hAl
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 12:52   #15
Hardin

Hardin is an unknown quantity at this point
Teh_Necro

Firstly there is no formalised VOM propoganda squad...just peeps fed up with the overly excessive NARSWEET coalition and the stagnation it is creating in this game. Since when was this not allowed?

Secondly if anyone was sad enough to add up the posts on the various so called 'propoganda' threads (i.e. Powah Blocking) it would be clear that the individual propoganda prize (based solely on quantity (and not quality) of posts) would have to go to Germania (KW) who is on the NARSWEET side!

R9.5 - ? - *NONE* - Lost Avengers returns!!!
R9 - 4:10:5 - *OLYMPIANS* - I hate NARWEET *Boohoo*...
R8 - 26:2:1 - *TITANS* - We wuz robbed - Hidden Dragons foeva!!!
R7 - 5:20:3 - *NONE* - Owners of C5 - Creation of Lost Avengers - PA's most leet BG
R5 - C28 - *ELYSIUM* - Lo Friederich, Hardcastle, CBK and all...
R4 - ? - *NONE* - Hapless noobie
R3 - ? - *NONE* - Hopeless noobie
Hardin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 12:57   #16
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Just thought i'd ask you to stop wasting your time and our time by posting and stating that your defeated in an attempt to create hostilities.

Fact is no-one listens to propoganda anymore, this forum is no longer a place to win over the mindless masses.

WEET/NAR will determine for themsevles when your dead, when the targets become short, the double bookings increase and the general stagnation sets in.

Trying to beat the ex-furgion at their own game by entising them to hit each other is indeed feutile. I'm not saying it won't happen, but it will not be by your means.

-Necro
I'm not vvomm and I could hardly care if whatever you do in your stupid waar with then except to say that apperantly you were to chicken to face them in an even match up.

But certainly not being in vvomm your side still totally pisses me off for waging a full scale war against us with most of the universe united behind you !!

hAl
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 13:41   #17
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: VvomM Propoganda team

Quote:
Originally posted by hAl
I'm not vvomm and I could hardly care if whatever you do in your stupid waar with then except to say that apperantly you were to chicken to face them in an even match up.

But certainly not being in vvomm your side still totally pisses me off for waging a full scale war against us with most of the universe united behind you !!

hAl
amen to that
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 13:45   #18
DJet
Wearer of The Hat

DJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the rough
My galaxy is apprantly a vvomm HC gal
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 13:53   #19
Curufinwe
[+] Templar

Curufinwe is a jewel in the roughCurufinwe is a jewel in the roughCurufinwe is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by DJet
My galaxy is apprantly a vvomm HC gal
hmmm, judging by looks of my gal status mine is as well...
this is just pathetic what is going on here. i have been on the receiving end of things in r5 and in r7 but it has never been as bad as this round. my gal has no vvomm person in it whatsoever and we get incs from all over the universe, be it in para or incluster or both or from the rest of the universe as well. our "luck" so far has been that we are attacked by so many ppl that they ruin their capping....
and oh yes, my gal is ranked somewhere beyond 350th. i dont understand what fun fun you are still getting out of this, i for my part would be ashamed of myself, really "l33t" skills etc...
We have sworn, and not lightly. This oath we will keep. We are threatened with many evils, and treason not least; but one thing is not said: that we shall suffer from cowardice, from cravens or the fear of cravens. Therefore I say that we will go on, and this doom I add: the deeds that we shall do shall be the matter of song until the last days of Arda.
Curufinwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 14:09   #20
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
The biggest valid complaint I think there is against the vom posting on the forums is this. Theyve been complainging about the boring round, and being dead since like 2 days into the round. Therefore its hard to buy it as a totally earnest plea. We are still very early in the round, there is plenty of time left for more fun, and vom still has a ton of time to rebuild.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 14:12   #21
Curufinwe
[+] Templar

Curufinwe is a jewel in the roughCurufinwe is a jewel in the roughCurufinwe is a jewel in the rough
lol, just after writing my last post we get some new inpara incs, this brings the total of attacking fleets to roughly 50 with around 12k visible ships attacking. pld, i hope wanking over your great skills doesnt take too much toll on your tendons, i dont want to see you get hurt...
We have sworn, and not lightly. This oath we will keep. We are threatened with many evils, and treason not least; but one thing is not said: that we shall suffer from cowardice, from cravens or the fear of cravens. Therefore I say that we will go on, and this doom I add: the deeds that we shall do shall be the matter of song until the last days of Arda.
Curufinwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 14:13   #22
StreeTMouseY
Critter Extraordinare

StreeTMouseY is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

-Necro

You, my dear sir, are an idiot.

MouseH

R3 - StreeTMouse of TheBigCheese - N00b
R4 - MiMiC of Terra Mistica - Legion
R5 - Mouse fatalle of CheeseLand -Xanadu
R6 - State of Mind - Critters, Legion
R7 - Property of |Queen-Doris| - Critters
R8 - Expect company of Hidden Hostile ships - Critters & OuZo (o)
StreeTMouseY is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 14:29   #23
MegaNova
m33p

MegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
The biggest valid complaint I think there is against the vom posting on the forums is this. Theyve been complainging about the boring round, and being dead since like 2 days into the round. Therefore its hard to buy it as a totally earnest plea. We are still very early in the round, there is plenty of time left for more fun, and vom still has a ton of time to rebuild.
pls do a little math before you say something
atm it wouldnt suprise me if average roid size of a vvomm member is below 150. most of us arent above the 750k score.
then lets take a look at narweet
average roid count a member is above 250 atleast !!
average size would be 1.5mill atleast

each day you grow almost twice as fast in score (if you dont do that already).
each day you have less problems defending, if you have them at all.
each day you have 4times better chance to get roids.

so do you really think we will have plenty of time to rebuild again if you continue a week like this ??
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 14:35   #24
hydridia
Stan-hyd

hydridia is an unknown quantity at this point
so...

well hordes are about to leave pa due to your **** for brains tactics! who gives a dam what we do on the forums when it is your actions that have caused the death of the game?
[MACE-EVE]
[m0o]
[ATUK]

Fochts Badger
Dread's Overlord
hydridia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 14:37   #25
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
What's up Necro, getting scared of losing your position?

I dedicate this post to AlbinoSqrl. This is how you read far too deep into anything said by anyone to make them look a bit foolish or lesser cool than yourself.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 14:47   #26
Petru
mefs

Petru is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
stuff
How's the agriculture going?

Username: HobbieRogue4
Password: ****petru

I was 'angry' a lot back then. :/
Petru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 14:50   #27
Hardin

Hardin is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
As I have said before and prolly will say again...you in WEET and particularly you in Eclipse have a GIGANTIC interest in maintaining NARSWEET as long as possible and seeing VOM totally and untterly devastated.

I was in an Ely gal in R5 when WTFVE ripped NoCeX to shreds and led to massive stagnation and boredom. I remember how eventually Fury abandoned WP and VTS/Legion abandoned Ely ('in the interests of the game right?) once the war against NoCeX was won.

With NoCeX devastated Ely and WP had no one left to turn to against VTS and Fury and another one-sided war began resulting in a predictable Fury/Legion victory.

You simply want to repeat the tactic here - only this time its WEET and Eclipse instead of Fury and Legion...

It's completely understandable but means ur posts are as biased (if not more so) than the VOM posters attacked here!

R9.5 - ? - *NONE* - Lost Avengers returns!!!
R9 - 4:10:5 - *OLYMPIANS* - I hate NARWEET *Boohoo*...
R8 - 26:2:1 - *TITANS* - We wuz robbed - Hidden Dragons foeva!!!
R7 - 5:20:3 - *NONE* - Owners of C5 - Creation of Lost Avengers - PA's most leet BG
R5 - C28 - *ELYSIUM* - Lo Friederich, Hardcastle, CBK and all...
R4 - ? - *NONE* - Hapless noobie
R3 - ? - *NONE* - Hopeless noobie

Last edited by Hardin; 25 Mar 2003 at 14:56.
Hardin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 14:56   #28
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Hardin
You simply want to repeat the tactic here - only this time its WEET and Eclipse instead of Fury and Legion... its completely understandable but means ur posts are as biased (if not more so) than the VOM posters attacked here!
Winner!
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 14:58   #29
kilroy

kilroy has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Smile

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
K-W you really think you are funny....
You talking only in youre own intrest.

Vom can rebuild ye ye dont let me we try and try but every time 4 waves of inc how can we rebuild if we lose it in 24 hours again.

I dont have any words to say but you are talking crap
kilroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 15:14   #30
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by hAl
You have little idea. A lot the gals being attacked have nothing to do with that period. Most alliances under attack aren't even in vvomm. Only about 15% of the universe is vvomm, the other alliances and indepentant gals are more like 25% to 30% of the other gals and those gals in total get more incomings than vvomm does.

And for instance in vvomm Ministry was even a part of NoCeX. Actually WEET contains a lot of those r5 fltv player in the form of fury members. With current weetnar size their certainly is more flttv members in them then in vvomm or the other alliances together.

hAl
not 110% sure, but afaik ministry wasn't with us in r5

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 15:14   #31
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by MegaNova
pls do a little math before you say something
atm it wouldnt suprise me if average roid size of a vvomm member is below 150. most of us arent above the 750k score.
then lets take a look at narweet
average roid count a member is above 250 atleast !!
average size would be 1.5mill atleast

each day you grow almost twice as fast in score (if you dont do that already).
each day you have less problems defending, if you have them at all.
each day you have 4times better chance to get roids.

so do you really think we will have plenty of time to rebuild again if you continue a week like this ??
Yes. I think it is bloody obvious that a 100 roid advantage is not really that much. You will have plenty of time to rebuild if we continued for more than a week. Thats why im not advocating truely crusing Vom, it would be pointless, theres too much time left in the round to kill vom for good.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 15:25   #32
Akallabeth
Insomniac

Akallabeth is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Scorpio
not 110% sure, but afaik ministry wasn't with us in r5

we were neutral, idling fkers who sometimes happened to play PA in their spare time.

apart from not being neutral not alot has changed \o/

(the good thing about being idling fkers is that the minor circumstance that our fleets are slowly but surely getting obliterated gets a 'lol' at the most and doesnt cause us to break \o/)
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 15:34   #33
hAl
ensign forever

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
Yes. I think it is bloody obvious that a 100 roid advantage is not really that much. You will have plenty of time to rebuild if we continued for more than a week. Thats why im not advocating truely crusing Vom, it would be pointless, theres too much time left in the round to kill vom for good.
well, actually the top 1000 players has any average of about 400 roids and they are virtually all ZWARTNEEF planets. The average of 150 for NON-ZWARTNEEF gals could be about right. But the difference is at least a factor 2,5 and not just 100 roids. The NON-ZWARTNEEF roids are 95% selfinitiated roids where the ZWARTNEEF roids are only about 25 to 30% initiated themselves
Also the score difference is huge so recovering those roids is virtually impossible.

hAl
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 16:04   #34
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
How the fk do u rebuild when all ur members are under attack all day everyday at the same fckin time; 5:55-59 GMT... We cant defend when everyone is under attack, our only chance is retal and at the end of the day u outnumber us to the extent of unfunnyness... But sure tell urself its a battle.. Whatever makes u happy... I thought u knew better from beein a bashed FLTTV in r6, mind u, u didnt get to rebuild till FoS and XeTa started fighting..

Tesla
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 16:26   #35
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
HI NECRO!

should have sticked to the agriculture

easier to grow like that:P
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 16:26   #36
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

I'm too chicken.

That is argueably the most fantastic assumption ever , well done thats as thats a rather difficult feat around here.

As for the rest of u, my point is not that VvomM are not getting pummlled, nor is it that VvomM are not outnumbered, indeed this is the case, and if u actually knew me, then u'd understand i was against any NAR / WEET coalition. However my post did state that it is feutile for you to post random bollocks about "difficulties in weetnar" and spread propoganda to speed up the inevitable conflict between NARWEET. As quite simply, the only time this will happen is when ur so far into the ground, u'll be popping up somewhere around Sydney.

Kapieche?

Probably not ;/

-Necro
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 16:28   #37
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Quote:
Originally posted by cyphie
HI NECRO!

should have sticked to the agriculture

easier to grow like that:P
1 Victory out of 10, GO CYPHIE GO!!!

-Necro
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 16:30   #38
cypher
U've been Moderated

Quote:
1 Victory out of 10, GO CYPHIE GO!!!

-Necro
all mine are victories:P and this was just your gal farming even has it's limits necro:P and any way to stop YOUR gal is fun:P
your gal didn't attack the others
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 16:31   #39
TAFKAJ
BEER!

TAFKAJ is an unknown quantity at this point
ffs stop this dumb BS about "we are better", " we are right cause we are winning", and get a life ffs, i am getting sick of this weetnar propaganda u post here, and indeed u get a bit of vommv's ideas back yeah.

WATEREN maybe a better word for you, dutchies will understand what i mean
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 16:32   #40
cypher
U've been Moderated

ow btw necro find me on irc sometime fs don't be a stranger
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 16:37   #41
hAl
ensign forever

Quote:
I'm too chicken.

That is argueably the most fantastic assumption ever , well done thats as thats a rather difficult feat around here.

As for the rest of u, my point is not that VvomM are not getting pummlled, nor is it that VvomM are not outnumbered, indeed this is the case, and if u actually knew me, then u'd understand i was against any NAR / WEET coalition. However my post did state that it is feutile for you to post random bollocks about "difficulties in weetnar" and spread propoganda to speed up the inevitable conflict between NARWEET. As quite simply, the only time this will happen is when ur so far into the ground, u'll be popping up somewhere around Sydney.

Kapieche?

Probably not ;/

-Necro
You do probably do not get that since i do not realy play anymore I can make as many posts at i like about how twattish you your gal, your alliance and you superblock are and this will probably continua so far into this round that by then nobody will even remember your gal as it is already moved up a list of primary targets a long long time ago (not by us or by vvomm btw)

hAl
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 16:41   #42
Axis_WLF

Axis_WLF is an unknown quantity at this point
I dunno its all kinda mixed one part complains in a sort of whining manner but one side has an excellant point. on 5 occasions that I have personally seen 5 planets had 3 waves of <pure weet not NAR however 2 came from dragon galaxies> the total amount of hostiles exceeded 4k the planet these people all have 350-450k more score than the person they were attacking and the total amount of roids the planet had was 75! 3 waves to hit a 75 roid planet now. Also I have seen lots of piggybacking <meaning waved planets where the eta between attackers is 1-2 apart from each other>. The people would get PA mails from their attacker calling them various names due to the extra incoming which by the way was also from the same alliance or block that the person PA mailing was from.

I do not know if they are scared to engage each other or they plan on maintaining the nap for the full round and if thats the case the round is dead and they have successfully killed it already pretty much. So its not up to vvomm to do anything its up to the Nar / weet to do something and if their nap remains the top player will only be something like 8 mil with 2.2k roids heh. Make no mistake though if Nar / weet does engage each other vvomm will add extra incoming to either both or one of those alliances which is another reason I still think eclipse and Rah and 1 other group will form a new block or some new alliance emerge from within eclipse.

I do not mind to much about all the propaganda it all has its places in wars but ya do not have to read it heh. People should be able to post whatever they wanna so long as its in the right area but making a thread to tell people propaganda is lame is in fact a version of propaganda heh.
r2 9:23:1 Axis_WLF of Kadan : Blluetuba/Legion
r3 6:24:1 Axis_WLF of kadan : Legion/WolfPack
r4 201:15:1 Octavian of Ostia : Wolfpack
r5 13:6:2 Sun Tzu of Art of War : Legion Command
r6 33:13:?? : Legion Command
r7 15:19:12 Unknown soldier run over by a wagon : Legion Command
R8: 28:8:9 Niccolo Machiavelli of Revera Legatus : TITAN COMMAND BC
R12 ??:??:?? 1up Military Officer
Axis_WLF is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 16:48   #43
Preach
Crashing fleets since R3

Preach is an unknown quantity at this point
well said Axis
R4.0 : 30:18:02 : Genesis of Word Of God : FA
R5.0 : 37:03:12 : Le Metatron of Corporeal Plane : FA BC
R6.0 : 10:12:04 : L' Eliminatore of Celeste Eccessivo Il Mondo : Titans Officer
R7.0 : 27:13:01 : Always Outnumbered of Never Outgunned : Titans Officer
R8.0 : 29:05:07 : Miyamoto Musashi of Niten Ichi-Ryu : Titans HC
R9.0 : 31:03:09 : Preach of I Like To Score : Titans Retirement Galaxy
R9.5 : 11:04:10 : Napoleon Solo of The Man From U.N.C.L.E. : LDK
Preach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 16:57   #44
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
Keep telling yourself that.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 17:14   #45
Obfuscator
Antediluvian

Obfuscator is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: so...

Quote:
Originally posted by hydridia
well hordes are about to leave pa due to your **** for brains tactics! who gives a dam what we do on the forums when it is your actions that have caused the death of the game?
You need a history lesson if you think that ANYTHING done during the course of r9 could cause the death of PA, since most people would say that the events of r5, or perhaps even earlier had already spelled the games demise. Besides, perhaps the only hope to make PA a playable game again is to get all the vets to leave.
Reduco ad Honore [RaH] r8
Obfuscator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 17:16   #46
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Quote:
Originally posted by hAl
You do probably do not get that since i do not realy play anymore I can make as many posts at i like about how twattish you your gal, your alliance and you superblock are and this will probably continua so far into this round that by then nobody will even remember your gal as it is already moved up a list of primary targets a long long time ago (not by us or by vvomm btw)

hAl
HATE is a very powerful tool, i thank you for it.

Btw cyphie, i resent u calling me a farmer. Bring some sort of proof b4 insulting a friend.

-Necro
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 17:22   #47
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Quote:

Btw cyphie, i resent u calling me a farmer. Bring some sort of proof b4 insulting a friend.

-Necro
Could have something to due with the fact that last night proved you don't know how to attack ... at least, not at cyphers
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 17:29   #48
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Quote:
Originally posted by Psi_K
Could have something to due with the fact that last night proved you don't know how to attack ... at least, not at cyphers
We don't know how to attack?

Why dont u tell that to the countless allies of yours that i've goated. Also to the rest of Cyphies galaxy.

-Necro (Newbie attacker ;/)
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 17:32   #49
Cicada
p a r r a c i d a

Quote:

-Necro
farmer
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 17:39   #50
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Hardin
As I have said before and prolly will say again...you in WEET and particularly you in Eclipse have a GIGANTIC interest in maintaining NARSWEET as long as possible and seeing VOM totally and untterly devastated.

I was in an Ely gal in R5 when WTFVE ripped NoCeX to shreds and led to massive stagnation and boredom. I remember how eventually Fury abandoned WP and VTS/Legion abandoned Ely ('in the interests of the game right?) once the war against NoCeX was won.

With NoCeX devastated Ely and WP had no one left to turn to against VTS and Fury and another one-sided war began resulting in a predictable Fury/Legion victory.

You simply want to repeat the tactic here - only this time its WEET and Eclipse instead of Fury and Legion...

It's completely understandable but means ur posts are as biased (if not more so) than the VOM posters attacked here!
Interesting analysis, yet flawed beyond belief. Elysium in r5 never joined forces with others to battle Legion or Fury. Remember the coalition that formed was to take on Legion, not Fury. (Noone was stupid enough to take on both). Elysium at the time were at a guess quite shocked by Legion's display (after all, there was nothing in their history with Legion to justify the drop) and didnt really have the heart for any war - be it with Fury or Legion. If Elysium had managed to join in the war and the 'coalition' then they might have had some success vs Legion. As it is the coalition lost its momentum and Legion won.

WPO at the time had changed completely from what Fury wished in its allies. Don't forget the backstab from WP in r4 was still fresh on its mind. It was a test for Fury's allies, one that they begin to do well in but failed.

With the history lesson over there were many more dark hidden secrets to the motives for r5 Fury. None of which are present here in this round because Eclipse is not Fury. You should really not refer to WEET and Eclipse seperately. Eclipse is part of WEET (one of the E's).

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote