User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

View Poll Results: The GREATEST Pa Group Ever
#cnuts 51 19.25%
#olmit 21 7.92%
#tpe 34 12.83%
#oreocult 7 2.64%
#spacehamsters 68 25.66%
#dyb 21 7.92%
#linux 47 17.74%
#homely 16 6.04%
Voters: 265. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 15:39   #101
Idi

is this the nod bumming a goat flash thing? its going slow as my housemates have just woken up, lazy leaching bastards!

Unread 19 Jan 2003, 15:44   #102
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
lycos is being gay

gay lycos :(
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 15:47   #103
Idi

MT keeps changing my sig :/

(atleast I think it's MT..)

Unread 19 Jan 2003, 15:57   #104
MT
/dev/zero
Retired Mod

MT is an unknown quantity at this point
lies tbh

<idimmu> ok i was chained to a desk with this oriental dude
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 15:58   #105
Idi

scoundrel

Unread 19 Jan 2003, 16:21   #106
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks

and anyone else i forgot kill me etc

Done and done

PS Is it too late for me to nominate the current #forums crowd who are running the boards completely at this point in time?
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 16:24   #107
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Androme2
why was the Fifth Season AS group not included?
Because it is Greatest, not Worst Group.

Quote:
Originally posted by Androme2
megla - I like u but u know the poll has been rigged to make it appear as if Linux
No. He doesn't know, and why is that? Because the only way we 'cheat' is by being the best.

Take your lies elsewhere, we know you are **** - and don't argue with that.
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 16:31   #108
MT
/dev/zero
Retired Mod

MT is an unknown quantity at this point
He's just bitter because #linux showed him up to be a crap troll, and being a troll was all he had going for him.

<idimmu> ok i was chained to a desk with this oriental dude
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 16:33   #109
inf
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by MT
He's just bitter because #linux showed him up to be a crap troll, and being a troll was all he had going for him.
and because of my Androme thread, which everyone agreed with.
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 16:33   #110
Idi

*hmm i think we are becoming too commercial* :/

Unread 19 Jan 2003, 16:35   #111
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Tobe is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Kumnaa
DONT VOTE #CNUTS!! #cnuts has been dead a long time.
no it did die but now its been resurrected, JaJames even spoke yesterday after 5 months of silence
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 16:37   #112
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
It it just me who's seeing the suspicious pattern here?

Every time #cnuts gets a vote, so does #linux.
I've been watching since 19 votes.

*looks at idi
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

:eek:
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 16:41   #113
Idi

as i said, if we were cheating you wouldnt know!

Unread 19 Jan 2003, 16:42   #114
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
And as I said: :eek:
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 16:44   #115
Bigchiefweale

Quote:
Originally posted by queball
Maybe the Greatest PA Group Ever would be too cool for polls, and therefore be the one with the least votes? That would place #linux as last, which makes intuative sense, since they are ****ing sad geek ****s.
You voted for them too eh?

Unread 19 Jan 2003, 16:48   #116
Oye
free

Oye is an unknown quantity at this point
#spacehamsters - Home of Geniuses

!!
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 16:50   #117
Androme
☆ ♥ 

inf - using me as object to missile your many social problems is an idea you should stop.
----------retired-------
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 17:01   #118
Idi

the only missile shaped object around here is your vibrator!

Unread 19 Jan 2003, 17:02   #119
Idi

<JonnyBGood> nice channel guys cya

respect!

Unread 19 Jan 2003, 17:06   #120
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Kumnaa has conducted an advertising campaign that would make coca-cola jealous, bless his little cotton socks.
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 17:07   #121
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light
hmm....people that sit in a chan named after the brain-child of swedish-finn Linus Torvalds claim Finns know nothing of the subject...

woohoo!

Olmit > Life

I mean, how pathetic is it to even call yourself a "group" for using the same operation system, and to add to that, when it's a very logical choice to use it if you have the posibility? and for that mather, what idiot would ever name a Linux group anything but LUG? plz...
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 17:08   #122
Idi

-P- #olmit: Pride and glory in our hearts.

we are winning as we arent gay.

Unread 19 Jan 2003, 17:13   #123
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Sun_Tzu

I mean, how pathetic is it to even call yourself a "group" for using the same operation system, and to add to that, when it's a very logical choice to use it if you have the posibility? and for that mather, what idiot would ever name a Linux group anything but LUG? plz...
go back to #windows98
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 17:16   #124
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
I've just been in #olmit it there seem to be a few unpleasent people
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 17:22   #125
Idi

<Jeekay> why are all the **** forum people invading our channel?

Unread 19 Jan 2003, 17:25   #126
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
It depends on taste.
People i find funny, other people think is ****e. And vice versa.
There is no "greatest" PA group ever.
But, since i *had* to vote, then, really, DYB.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 17:28   #127
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Yes, Olmit is the house of evil, just as all of Finland is. The House of Evil created the o/s you are currently using. Bow to the lords of Evil, Bow to the power of Olmit and Finland! :P

And yes, freedom of choice in all honor, but a LUG is named accordingly, that's not a choice, it's a code of behavior.

oh yes, and tell JeeKay he's in ignorant f*ck, lol, to think that people using Linux don't know Linus Torvalds was finnish and spoke finnish(if you live in Helsinki you are forced to, your finnish-swedish roots won't change that).
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 17:33   #128
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

name one group of linux users that does not call itself *LUG
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 17:38   #129
Canoun

Quote:
I've just been in #olmit it there seem to be a few unpleasent people :(
i'm terribly sorry.

Unread 19 Jan 2003, 17:49   #130
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Most networks have a #linux. We are merely following that trend.
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 18:15   #131
Gargle
drunk as usual.

Gargle is an unknown quantity at this point
you fookn faggots. why the hell did u come to us when i was away? you monkehpoops.
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 18:17   #132
inf
Banned

Our channel has more to do with perverse sexual antics than operating systems.

A lot of us do use linux, or other *nix enviroments, but most of us are not confined to exclusive use of one operating system.

The channel serves as a general tech support channel, general chat, and pissing about. It does not make us a LUG.
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 18:20   #133
inf
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Gargle
you fookn faggots. why the hell did u come to us when i was away? you monkehpoops.
Are you a Sunday8pm gimmick account? I can't find any other suitable explanation to why you are so ****.
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 18:38   #134
Gargle
drunk as usual.

Gargle is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by inf
Are you a Sunday8pm gimmick account? I can't find any other suitable explanation to why you are so ****.
i'm really yo motha.
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 18:46   #135
Nodrog

Youve actually managed to turn this into the geekiest thread on the entire internet!

good show.
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 19:06   #136
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
#cnuts

only because it was the only channel which didn't kick or ban me
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 19:06   #137
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Post all the Chanlevs someone.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 19:26   #138
Idi

Just so people know..

MT IS A SIG EDITING MOTHER ****ING HEAMOPHILIAC RIM LICKING TODGER PULLING CEREBRAL PALSY SUFFERING TIGHT JEANED WHITE SHIRT WEARING CHILD MOLESTING BUKKAKE SWALLOWING PLANETARION PLAYING NONCE WHO EVEN MATTHEW KELLY IS TOO ASHAMED TO HANG AROUND WITH ANYMORE!!!

Unread 19 Jan 2003, 19:43   #139
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Quote:
Originally posted by Idi
Just so people know..

MT IS A SIG EDITING MOTHER ****ING HEAMOPHILIAC RIM LICKING TODGER PULLING CEREBRAL PALSY SUFFERING TIGHT JEANED WHITE SHIRT WEARING CHILD MOLESTING BUKKAKE SWALLOWING PLANETARION PLAYING NONCE WHO EVEN MATTHEW KELLY IS TOO ASHAMED TO HANG AROUND WITH ANYMORE!!!
a perfectly valid point
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 20:15   #140
inf
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Gargle
i'm really yo motha.
as I thought, gimmick.
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 20:59   #141
djcomplex
The Usualsuspects

djcomplex will become famous soon enoughdjcomplex will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Sun_Tzu
Yes, Olmit is the house of evil, just as all of Finland is. The House of Evil created the o/s you are currently using. Bow to the lords of Evil, Bow to the power of Olmit and Finland! :P

And yes, freedom of choice in all honor, but a LUG is named accordingly, that's not a choice, it's a code of behavior.

oh yes, and tell JeeKay he's in ignorant f*ck, lol, to think that people using Linux don't know Linus Torvalds was finnish and spoke finnish(if you live in Helsinki you are forced to, your finnish-swedish roots won't change that).
you are being quite sh*t tbh ,this particular poll im assuming is focusing more on the people in the channel and the community that they create than the channel name , so wether we are called #linux or #c*ckhamsters we still > *
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 21:18   #142
Keiju

Quote:
Did i say something bad about u guys, even that everyone in #linux is idling :/

Tho in those times i was active in pa scene, i didnt see anything about linux...always in shadows? :<

btw. where is quha?

Unread 19 Jan 2003, 21:24   #143
Idi

Quote:
Originally posted by Keiju
Tho in those times i was active in pa scene, i didnt see anything about linux...always in shadows? :<
We have been bhind the scenes molding Planetarion and it's community with our will alone!

Unread 19 Jan 2003, 21:25   #144
Azghan

blöh. SH should own this thread

Unread 19 Jan 2003, 21:32   #145
Keiju

Quote:
Originally posted by Idi
We have been bhind the scenes molding Planetarion and it's community with our will alone!
So the project alliance SL was yours? Damn we didnt see that invade coming....tho it was nice war? näh it was nice to farm u guys

Unread 19 Jan 2003, 21:38   #146
Androme
☆ ♥ 

this thread contains wit copyrighted by #linux
----------retired-------
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 21:44   #147
Idi

Quote:
Originally posted by Azghan
blöh. SH should own this thread
go on then, i dare ya!!!

Unread 19 Jan 2003, 22:10   #148
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

The poll looks over now, might as well declare #linux the winners.
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 22:16   #149
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
My #forums suggestion was not taken up. I need better advertising. Kumnaa you're hired.
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 22:25   #150
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
My #forums suggestion was not taken up. I need better advertising. Kumnaa you're hired.

#forums is split into lots of different groups though.

Well, actually 3

People we like
People we don't like
People we couldn't care less about
Closed Thread