User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 12 Jan 2003, 02:13   #1
Zippy

One more thing to do ...

Well its been a long time coming, but alas the time has come to say goodbye.
I have just quit pateam and terminated my positions with anything official to do with planetarion.
For some of you i guess this is a lucky thing, as i wont be there kicking you out of #planetarion anymore
Its a shame it had to come to this but i finally think its time to move on. Its been nice knowing all those that i have talked to over the many many rounds that i have been here (proud to have started in round 1). A few of you will be missed and the rest are probably glad to see the back of me.

Have fun with the rest of the rounds of planetarion, and dont forget who yer friends are, you may need em someday

Goodbye

(Walks out the door with tears in his eyes)
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 02:48   #2
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Unhappy

And another one to put on the list...

We gonna miss you, Zippy. Have fun and good luck with whatever you are going to do next.

/me waves away
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 08:34   #3
supergemz
r0x0r

supergemz is an unknown quantity at this point
bye Zippy, *huggles*.

What I don't understand is how people can just go off IRC suddenly and never come back! :\ I could never do that! I've tried many times!

#gemz
supergemz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 12:17   #4
Legolas
State of Bliss

Legolas is an unknown quantity at this point
Take Care Zip.

You wont disappear from all online existance.. I know where u live (for the time being anyway :/).
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 13:14   #5
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Bye Zippy, good luck etc
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 14:41   #6
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Bye zippy, may the give you luck.

Last edited by mbushell; 12 Jan 2003 at 15:03.
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 16:35   #7
djcomplex
The Usualsuspects

djcomplex will become famous soon enoughdjcomplex will become famous soon enough
see ya m8, one of the real genuine nice guys in PA, looks like lego is the only decent pateam guy left
djcomplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 16:36   #8
djcomplex
The Usualsuspects

djcomplex will become famous soon enoughdjcomplex will become famous soon enough
I love the mods, and would kindly request that this thread be made a sticky, so that all may see zippy's leaving.

Sure, djcomplex, how can I refuse such a nice request? -Leshy

Last edited by Leshy; 12 Jan 2003 at 17:00.
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 16:43   #9
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by djcomplex
btw sticky this thread you dumb fk mods make sure every1 see's it
sheesh, ask nicely mate ;-p violence comes second.
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 18:23   #10
DragonLord

Cya Zippy good luck with the future.
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 18:37   #11
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy aww

Cya Zippy, it's been nice working with you, but i guess all good things must come to an end...
Have a nice time with real life, i hear it's quite nice nowadays!
Goodbye, and good luck

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 00:57   #12
Legolas
State of Bliss

Legolas is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by djcomplex
see ya m8, one of the real genuine nice guys in PA, looks like lego is the only decent pateam guy left
I hope you arent suggesting I leave? :P.
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 08:38   #13
djcomplex
The Usualsuspects

Quote:
Originally posted by Legolas
I hope you arent suggesting I leave? :P.

hehehe ive given up on trying to make you realise your too nice to waste your time on them
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 14:06   #14
MrBrick
Gone

MrBrick is an unknown quantity at this point
Take Care Dave.

I know where you live too...

I shall visit when possible

Zippy has been responsible for many things withing PA, and the fact that I met him when I was tearing an alliance apart internally because I was an angst ridden teenager, and he still likes me....shows that he is a sound fellow to know.

May RL be prosperous. Oh, and one more thing...

Stop blaming it on Shakes.

Flatulant Barsteward.
MrBrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 13:20   #15
Mit
Let battle commence

Mit is a jewel in the roughMit is a jewel in the roughMit is a jewel in the rough
u wanted me on PA Team, i've only just got in there and now u go and leave
was also looking forward to working on TB/ToolBot with u, but it don't look like that'll happen if ur leaving completely.
/me digs out the C++ bot i started

GL in the future whatever u end up doing.

<Mendosa> mit is a cute cudlly toy that will be in the shops by christmas
<mig-work> ur now my eternal fav pa god
<Squiz> i name thee, Sir Mit
<Zeus> u my friend are a true gamer I knew u were
Mit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 22:10   #16
Zippy

mit i would love to work on tb more, but due to matters rising with one of the ex pateam ppl who is now a creator, ah part of tb will completely cease. However i am still willing to work with you on your toolbot and aspects of tb not refering to AH. Also i will not be a part of pateam either as i just couldnt put up with the way that certain person suddenly thinks that everything he has done, he has done himself with no help from anyone else, even when we have proof he still denies it hehe. I will still be on irc, just not in any official capacity any more, so just plain old zippy from now on
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 22:48   #17
Mit
Let battle commence

Mit is a jewel in the roughMit is a jewel in the roughMit is a jewel in the rough
hehe okies, well i'll come and find you then and we can work on something

<Mendosa> mit is a cute cudlly toy that will be in the shops by christmas
<mig-work> ur now my eternal fav pa god
<Squiz> i name thee, Sir Mit
<Zeus> u my friend are a true gamer I knew u were
Mit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 01:02   #18
Kloopy
-Back Again-

Kloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud of
You've got things very muddled up Zippy. Have the courage to name me personally, and the least you could do it talk it out with me on IRC.

It's sad to see you go like this, for no real reason. I hope when you're around soon you'll PM me.

Kloopy
Kloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 13:09   #19
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Chef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to behold
cya Zip

<rext> chef recall your fleet m8 they going to fc u
<Chef> recall my fleet?
<Chef> ive not logged in for two days

Its Only Nasty, When Its Not True.
Chef! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 21:55   #20
Ulysses
Impudent

Ulysses is an unknown quantity at this point
I have no idea who you are?
Ulysses is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 08:24   #21
djcomplex
The Usualsuspects

Quote:
Originally posted by Ulysses
I have no idea who you are?
then dont post?
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 19:37   #22
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society
See you Zippy, you were one of the very few members of PA team who were there for the right reasons. You will be missed.
Unread 20 Jan 2003, 11:26   #23
K03N
Banned

K03N is an unknown quantity at this point
bye zippy
gl irl!
K03N is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 04:39   #24
RooKie
Boy without a toy

RooKie is an unknown quantity at this point
u have been kicking ppl out of #planetarion for a living?

WC 2 Winners "TiG's Terrific Tribe" 3:21

Quicknet Webdesign & Neteffects Sųkemotoroptimalisering
RooKie is offline   Reply With Quote