User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 8 Jan 2003, 19:47   #1
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
The 'when did you last' thread.

The Questions:
1. When did you last post a ?
2. When did you last take a piss?
3. When did you last go outside?
4. When did you last hug someone?
5. When did you last eat an appple?
6. When did you last cry?

My Answers:

1. Two seconds ago,
2. Two minutes ago,
3. Two hours ago,
4. Two weeks ago,
5. Two months ago,
6. Two years ago,

Now you answer them, go go go.
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 19:49   #2
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: The 'when did you last' thread.

Quote:
Originally posted by mbushell
The Questions:
1. Never.
2. This morning.
3. An hour and a quater ago.
4. Last Friday.
5. The 1980's.
6. This evening.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 19:52   #3
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: The 'when did you last' thread.

1. Yesterday.
2. About an hour ago.
3. 3 hours ago.
4. Last week.
5. A few years ago.
6. Umm... not sure... a long time ago I suppose.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 19:53   #4
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
The Questions:
1. earlier today i think... maybe yesterday...
2. earlier today
3. about midday to see if my car was working... it wasnt
4. err... friday...
5. a while ago
6. a couple of months ago...
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 20:04   #5
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

1. A few days ago
2. This afternoon sometime
3. 30 minutes ago
4. Last Friday in a club
5. 1 hour ago
6. A long time ago
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 20:33   #6
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Re: The 'when did you last' thread.

1. I think I used one in KaneED's 'make me miserable' thread
2. About half an hour ago
3. This afternoon
4. This afternoon
5. I can't remember
6. I can't remember

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 20:40   #7
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
The Questions:

1. now
2. 30 mins ago
3. 10 mins ago.
4. this afternoon
5. never.
6. 3 years ago.
Knight Theamion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 20:45   #8
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Black Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really nice
Re: Re: The 'when did you last' thread.

Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
6. This evening.
This and Flavius are probably the only truthful ones for no 6. The rest of you are just ashamed to admit it you bunch of yellow-livered swine.

1. Never because just seeing it creates homicidial urges within me I never knew existed.
2. About 4:05
3. Got back around 4:04 from a day split between work and football
4. Four days ago
5. Last week
6. Two weeks back
Black Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 20:53   #9
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Re: Re: The 'when did you last' thread.

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Dog
This and Flavius are probably the only truthful ones for no 6. The rest of you are just ashamed to admit it you bunch of yellow-livered swine.
Honestly, it's been two years since i've cried - it's not been two years since i last felt like crying though.
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 20:57   #10
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Re: Re: The 'when did you last' thread.

Quote:
Or maybe it's true. Not everybody has ****e lives you know. Some people actually enjoy their lives, and there is no law against doing so.
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 21:08   #11
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Black Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really nice
Re: Re: Re: Re: The 'when did you last' thread.

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
Or maybe it's true. Not everybody has ****e lives you know. Some people actually enjoy their lives, and there is no law against doing so.
What an absolutely ridiculous comment.
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 21:14   #12
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The 'when did you last' thread.

Quote:
Originally posted by Flavius
since when is crying sinonymous of poo life ?

i cried for emotional reasons

also, crying when laughing is quite usual, bursting tears thing ..
Black Dog made it sound like you had to cry every week to be sane. I don't remember crying for years. That doesn't mean I haven't, but crying doesn't have to be a memerable thing.
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 21:21   #13
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The 'when did you last' thread.

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
Black Dog made it sound like you had to cry every week to be sane. I don't remember crying for years. That doesn't mean I haven't, but crying doesn't have to be a memerable thing.
Not at all. People either said "several years ago" or "I can't remember", the two I picked out actually managed to pick a date closer than several years back and thus seemed to be slightly more accurate.

Stop making silly assumptions.
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 21:23   #14
djcomplex
The Usualsuspects

djcomplex will become famous soon enoughdjcomplex will become famous soon enough

Quote:
The Questions:

1.Never
2.10 minutes ago
3. 2 hours ago
4. 8 days ago
5. years
6. 9 months ago
djcomplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 21:25   #15
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

You said people who didn't say a recent time were "ashamed to admit it". How does that work. Some people haven't cried recently, while others may not be able to remember the last time they cried, even though they cry often. Another reason they may not remember is because crying is not neccessarily a memorable event, and people don't write logbooks of crying.
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 21:33   #16
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
The Questions:

1. never as far i remember
2. about 4 hours ago
3. 3 hours ago
4. last sunday morning
5. about 1.5 weeks ago
6. about a week ago
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 21:35   #17
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
You said people who didn't say a recent time were "ashamed to admit it". How does that work.
I thought by putting "you yellow-livered swine" at the end of my comment that I might avoid this kind of hyperbolic reaction. It wasn't an all encompassing statement, it was not a direct criticism, it was meant to point out that perhaps there was some desparate and underlying assertion of masculinity in people's answers.

I think that it is perfectly natural for people to cry and it is unlikely that such a large proportion of people have not cried at all for several years. I hope this is now a bit more clear.
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 21:39   #18
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Quote:
I think that it is perfectly natural for people to cry and it is unlikely that such a large proportion of people have not cried at all for several years. I hope this is now a bit more clear.
Okay, I never said it was bad to cry

Nighto.
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 22:26   #19
GavGull
Here Today

GavGull is an unknown quantity at this point

1. A few days ago. They look ridiculous.
2. Sometime within the last 3 hours.
3. Approximately an hour ago, to see the snow would you believe.
4. Sunday.
5. Within the last 2 hours.
6. Within the last month.
GavGull is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 22:32   #20
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
The Questions:

Yesterday
An hour ago
This afternoon
Three hours ago
A month ago
Six years, seven months and twelve days (I think).