User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 16 Nov 2002, 06:22   #51
Kileman
Commander

Kileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Axis_WLF
stop power farm blocking OBurned Kileman
huh?
________
Colorado Dispensaries

Last edited by Kileman; 24 Feb 2011 at 21:08.
Kileman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 06:31   #52
Axis_WLF

Axis_WLF is an unknown quantity at this point
you have not been blamed in a while so thought id help out.
r2 9:23:1 Axis_WLF of Kadan : Blluetuba/Legion
r3 6:24:1 Axis_WLF of kadan : Legion/WolfPack
r4 201:15:1 Octavian of Ostia : Wolfpack
r5 13:6:2 Sun Tzu of Art of War : Legion Command
r6 33:13:?? : Legion Command
r7 15:19:12 Unknown soldier run over by a wagon : Legion Command
R8: 28:8:9 Niccolo Machiavelli of Revera Legatus : TITAN COMMAND BC
R12 ??:??:?? 1up Military Officer
Axis_WLF is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 06:48   #53
Outcast2k
Debonair

Outcast2k is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
you have not been blamed in a while so thought id help out.
Target his g0at habit then.

[02:29:37] <@Grendels> most of the people in my school don't know what unix is
[02:29:47] <Add> in all fairness why should they
[02:30:11] <Add> would probably get laid more often
R3 : Can't remember
R4 : 169:4
R5 : 29:16
R6 : 21:12
R7 : 14:23

Come and learn how to do naughty things in #cootie
Outcast2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 06:59   #54
Dragoon

Quote:
Originally posted by Ap0k
RAH!
Why must you bring them into this, fs?
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 07:10   #55
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
it seemed like a jolly thread. and it seems everyone else has had a mention. i thought "what the hell, they deserve a few mins in the limelight"

one day they'll thank meh for it...
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 07:48   #56
djcomplex
The Usualsuspects

djcomplex will become famous soon enoughdjcomplex will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by hinchles
<[V|EX]Viper> this is between ourselves and Titans. Hence forth we are going to be allied and will be working together extremely closely in order to consolidate our positions

u know that log has a good chance of being real as hinchy probably couldnt spell them words by himself
djcomplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 08:41   #57
Axis_WLF

<Focht> this is between ourselves and Fang. Hence forth we are going to be allied and will be working together extremely closely in order to consolidate our positions
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 10:54   #58
Parthos
lippy bint

Parthos is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
<Focht> this is between ourselves and Fang. Hence forth we are going to be allied and will be working together extremely closely in order to consolidate our positions
And we know that has a good chance of being fake as Focht is usually too drunk to spell those words himself
12:17 AM: Cochese: if PA team was a liquor, they'd be that plastic-half gallon for $8 stuff
Parthos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 11:37   #59
Axis_WLF

HA
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 15:13   #60
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
lol, shall I make up a quote aswell?

<Axis_WLF> I heared Kj is a sexy lad ...

now now, you know how easy it is to fake quotes. So plz don't post such things on AD

btw eventhough I just faked that quote, I'm still A SEXY LED !!!

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 21:43   #61
Ska
Waging a war on errorism

Ska has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond repute
Fang would never make up quotes....

oh wait, what was that fake Scouse quote you had on entering #fang on pa-net?

I
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 23:39   #62
Kobalt

Re: titans+virus=true

Quote:
Originally posted by zecco
why? cant make it on your own?
zec, what you did?! released loads of rumouring spam
Unread 17 Nov 2002, 02:02   #63
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Ska
Fang would never make up quotes....

oh wait, what was that fake Scouse quote you had on entering #fang on pa-net?

I
didn't the doctor tell you never to mix anti biotics with beer

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2002, 02:45   #64
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by G.K Zhukov

I try to be informed and spread lies and misconceptions
When will you people all realize Zhukov is a twat and a troll?

I prefer Psi K to him - at least Psi K does this with clear intentions on purpose to try and ruffle feathers. Zhukov is just a... <personal remark edited so Moderators dont have to>

End of the day, let Zhukov continue in his fantasy land where he believes the goblins of Fury are all demoralized and the valiant Elves of Titans are fighting tough and nails.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2002, 03:07   #65
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l

When will you people all realize Zhukov is a twat and a troll?

I prefer Psi K to him - at least Psi K does this with clear intentions on purpose to try and ruffle feathers. Zhukov is just a... <personal remark edited so Moderators dont have to>

End of the day, let Zhukov continue in his fantasy land where he believes the goblins of Fury are all demoralized and the valiant Elves of Titans are fighting tough and nails.
Stop making yourself look bad Zhil. My posts are maybe not the best, but yours aint the work of Einstein exactly. The fact remains, Hicks havent responded to my latest post (witch was serious). The one who did comment, was a certain "Outcast" (whom I dont know) who didnt exactly wanted to debate, just use empty retoric.

Oh, and I expect Im gonna be called bitter or something by you in your next post...
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2002, 03:18   #66
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by G.K Zhukov

Stop making yourself look bad Zhil. My posts are maybe not the best, but yours aint the work of Einstein exactly. The fact remains, Hicks havent responded to my latest post (witch was serious). The one who did comment, was a certain "Outcast" (whom I dont know) who didnt exactly wanted to debate, just use empty retoric.

Oh, and I expect Im gonna be called bitter or something by you in your next post...
Make myself look bad to who exactly? If people stop being my friends due to pathetic board posts - it wont be a loss.

As for my posts - Ive already contributed alot to these boards and the game in general. End of the day Zhukov - you are attempting your old tricks here, and I have no wish to get into boring crap with you over it. You wont change your opinion - so why bother? What you posted was 'enough' to complete your objective.

End of the day, you get comments from a few Fury members which dont hold any weight. The only Fury members who really understand how things are proceeding are people like me and other long serving members. Fury has many enemies, that much is true - but people love to hate the best and most threatening solo alliance. Titans arent in the same class as Xanadu, or even Deus - its just the 'last round syndrome'. The winners of this round, be it Fury or Titans or anyone else will not really matter. This round is a mockery. Your second and third point illustrate lack of morale or something - which is untrue. My above comment regarding internal Fury and the perception of things stand's true - even I am wrong on occassions and its been my 'job' to get a feel for the overall membership opinion. Right now, Fury is not suffering an internal problem.

But you will 'dimiss' my opinion, since Im 'biased'.

See? This will just go around in circles.

Its pointless

Just like this game

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 17 Nov 2002, 03:29   #67
CdErius
Teknolog-Willgurht

CdErius is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

....Titans arent in the same class as Xanadu, or even Deus - its just the 'last round syndrome'. The winners of this round, be it Fury or Titans or anyone else will not really matter. This round is a mockery. ...

etc etc etc... the game evolves from 1 round to another. no doubt most alliances are much better than those in previous rounds.
this happens in all games and sports... Pele sure was the best back in 1958, but most likely 90% of the premiere league players would own him nowdays. Its the same same everywhere, euklides was ahead of his time, today every1 knows how to draw a triangle. Its the simple basics of life, the son is better than his father.
r4: Furir CdErius of bunkern i Bromsten 48:25:3
r5: Teknolog Willgurht of Universitet i Linköping 3:2:7
r6: Varför finns inget of Bolag i Ryd 34:3:14
r7: Teknolog Willgurht of Universitet i Linköping 3:3:3
r8: Teknolog Willgurht of Universitet i Linköping 50:2:9
r9: huhu-2. the ruler of dm4 - the bad place 4:10:9
r9.5: rgb> masters of dm6 - the dark zone 32:2:7
r10: CdErius of Linköping University 12:5:6 461st
Titans, Olympians, Legion and fang
CdErius is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2002, 05:48   #68
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Fleet_Multiplex
tot+fang+fury=true?

then u have the alliances like Flash and Madcows helping them out.
How many alliances are Flash and Madcows meant to be allied to now? :\

It seems that whenever anyone wants to make a powerblock accusation, they say "oh and you're allied to Flash and Madcows too!!!".

I don't really have an opinion on the debate one way or the other, I just hate seeing such utterly crap propaganda. If you post something like this which is obviously complete crap to anyone who has 'a clue', be prepared to back it up with some 'facts' or 'evidence', or everyone will laugh at you. It beggars belief that people are still posting such absolute crap

Quote:
Originally posted by CdErius

etc etc etc... the game evolves from 1 round to another. no doubt most alliances are much better than those in previous rounds.
this happens in all games and sports... Pele sure was the best back in 1958, but most likely 90% of the premiere league players would own him nowdays. Its the same same everywhere, euklides was ahead of his time, today every1 knows how to draw a triangle. Its the simple basics of life, the son is better than his father.
I don't think that the alliance side of the game has evolved much at all since round 5. Nothing has really changed much since then in terms of alliance organisation, and the basic political structures remain much the same. Titans main advantage this round is that they have never won a round before, and therefore have extra determination to do so - determination and perseverence are probably much more important than alliance 'skills' since every alliance is reasonably well-organised these days.

I disagree with your claim that round 8 Titans is better than, say, round 5 Fury or round 2 Legion purely because time has passed. The game may have evolved, and the alliances may have evolved, but I don't think that this automatically makes the alliances better.
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2002, 06:12   #69
Eol
The Subtle/Profound

Eol is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
End of the day, you get comments from a few Fury members which dont hold any weight. The only Fury members who really understand how things are proceeding are people like me and other long serving members. Fury has many enemies, that much is true - but people love to hate the best and most threatening solo alliance. Titans arent in the same class as Xanadu, or even Deus - its just the 'last round syndrome'. The winners of this round, be it Fury or Titans or anyone else will not really matter. This round is a mockery. Your second and third point illustrate lack of morale or something - which is untrue. My above comment regarding internal Fury and the perception of things stand's true - even I am wrong on occassions and its been my 'job' to get a feel for the overall membership opinion. Right now, Fury is not suffering an internal problem.
Depending on who you speak to in Fury (or any alliance) you will tend to get a different angled view from everyone else. It's prepostorous to say that you (and those you claim represent) have the 'right' view. Having said that, I've heard both extremes from people I know in Fury. So not exactly anything new - just normal day-to-day takes on reality.

You're not a solo alliance - you have FAnG and ToT.

I'm amused at how so many Fury propagandists are preparing for the end of the round, having repeated (and thus 'made true'?) so many times how the winners can't be ascertained, or that whatever happens the winner will always be Fury. Is that perhaps because you fear that the 'clear(est)' winner won't be you?

Titans aren't in the same class as Xanadu. Nor in Deus' class. We're smaller, tougher and generally have a nastier bite per person than said alliances, and are currently giving your side some quite decent amounts of trouble. Why you would want to compare us to past alliances of a completely different structure and size is beyond me - comparing us to say LDK would be better, but then again, we are distinctly different from LDK as well.

I am also pretty sure 'last round syndrome' is not an appropriate diagnosis here (though I have no proof for this claim, neither have you any for the opposite) - Titans was designed and slowly built to be deadly in a random universe. It just happens that the last round is one that sports a random universe.
Unread 17 Nov 2002, 06:20   #70
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Sirad is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by ComradeRob

How many alliances are Flash and Madcows meant to be allied to now? :\
depends who you ask but in reality it hasent changed since before the round started we work with our friends and like our relationship is just fine no tuneing has been required.

Quote:

It seems that whenever anyone wants to make a powerblock accusation, they say "oh and you're allied to Flash and Madcows too!!!".
that might be because we're friendly with most everyone and some that dont like us for whatever reason make this crap up like rumad at round start its stemed from that and later in the round piss poor Intell

Quote:

I don't really have an opinion on the debate one way or the other, I just hate seeing such utterly crap propaganda. If you post something like this which is obviously complete crap to anyone who has 'a clue', be prepared to back it up with some 'facts' or 'evidence', or everyone will laugh at you. It beggars belief that people are still posting such absolute crap
one of the reasons why the PA countdown is favourable to me most the intellegant people have gone from here never to return ( cant say I blame them)
Unread 17 Nov 2002, 07:03   #71
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Eol

Titans aren't in the same class as Xanadu. Nor in Deus' class. We're smaller, tougher and generally have a nastier bite per person than said alliances, and are currently giving your side some quite decent amounts of trouble. Why you would want to compare us to past alliances of a completely different structure and size is beyond me - comparing us to say LDK would be better, but then again, we are distinctly different from LDK as well.

let's say you are doing surprisingly nice for a round, now let's remove your head from your arse.
Unread 17 Nov 2002, 07:54   #72
Zitoz

Quote:
Originally posted by Zhil
See? This will just go around in circles.
Its pointless
Just like this game!
I kind of like those words, makes the most sence in this thread!
Unread 17 Nov 2002, 11:59   #73
Eol
The Subtle/Profound

Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSmoke

let's say you are doing surprisingly nice for a round, now let's remove your head from your arse.
I'm not surprised at all.
Unread 17 Nov 2002, 12:42   #74
Lord_Dain

Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSmoke

Silversmoke, only if you remove your fist from Sid's..
Unread 17 Nov 2002, 12:49   #75
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

Titans arent in the same class as Xanadu, or even Deus - its just the 'last round syndrome'. The winners of this round, be it Fury or Titans or anyone else will not really matter. This round is a mockery.
You're entitled to your opinion, as am I. My opinion is that you are passing this round off because you are worried you will be on the losing side again. I think this round has required more dedication from the players than past rounds because it is war all the way, we are usually well on our way to stagnation by now, but this round will continue in this fashion for the remaining few weeks.

I don't know if you are fully aware of things as you are not Fury command anymore, but Titans/LDK have had a lot of big victories vs Fury and your 'allies' FAnG, and there has been very little yet in return. There is of couse plenty of time for things to change.

I'm pretty sure you know that Titans arn't crap after working with us for 2 rounds, given our member size (smaller than all others on the FLTV side for both previous rounds, cept ToT) and our military strength in comparison.

Whoever wins this round deserves to the win just as much as any other winners in any other previous rounds, we all started on 3 roids, didn't we?
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2002, 12:51   #76
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Lord_Dain

Silversmoke, only if you remove your fist from Sid's..
pff, actually I prefer seeing your side win, I am a LDK fan and it's great to see Titans/LDK doing well. But still your friend should remove his head from his arse, tell him, k.
Unread 17 Nov 2002, 13:07   #77
Silva baby
sexy honky chic

Silva baby is an unknown quantity at this point
Titans wouldn't do so well without LDK

Ex-Silver BC
Forever in Elysium

i have [FAITH] in myself, [FAITH] in my galaxy, and [FAITH] in my alliance
do you?

[FAITH][SILVER]
Silva baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2002, 13:20   #78
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
Originally posted by Silva baby
True. As is vice versa.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Unread 17 Nov 2002, 13:44   #79
Lord_Dain

Quote:
Originally posted by Silva baby
to quote silver

'take head out of arse'

ta

ps. It cant be that hard to understand the concept of alliances and allying can it?
Unread 17 Nov 2002, 17:53   #80
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse

You're entitled to your opinion, as am I. My opinion is that you are passing this round off because you are worried you will be on the losing side again. I think this round has required more dedication from the players than past rounds because it is war all the way, we are usually well on our way to stagnation by now, but this round will continue in this fashion for the remaining few weeks.

I don't know if you are fully aware of things as you are not Fury command anymore, but Titans/LDK have had a lot of big victories vs Fury and your 'allies' FAnG, and there has been very little yet in return. There is of couse plenty of time for things to change.

I'm pretty sure you know that Titans arn't crap after working with us for 2 rounds, given our member size (smaller than all others on the FLTV side for both previous rounds, cept ToT) and our military strength in comparison.

Whoever wins this round deserves to the win just as much as any other winners in any other previous rounds, we all started on 3 roids, didn't we?
Wrong.

I actually said the same about this round from the very start - some 'non Fury' who I reside with can attest to that. Ive been very unbothered with this round in general - so 'passing it off' is not really a motive for me.

As for not being Fury command, Im still aware of things (To not be would be rather saddening). Thus when you state the so called Titans/LDK vs Fury/FAnG I can laugh at it.

Titans is a capable small term alliance - but you are nothing when compared to Fury.

As for your last comment, there are no winners yet.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 17 Nov 2002, 18:19   #81
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Ferox
Fame knocked too much into TTTT's ruler's head, being a top20 planet for so long etc. To think he would defend singlehandedly against a 160m fleet, whoosh.
Either that, or it was a consipracy to leave Wik alone.
woho, yeah u realy hurted wik, what does it have to say u take 1,1k roids, when u touch 0 of his fleet, and dont tell me he "left his Defenders to die"
as all got informed to recall in good time
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2002, 18:41   #82
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:

Titans is a capable small term alliance - but you are nothing when compared to Fury.
You're bound to be biased, as am I, but for the record, I completely disagree.

Unread 17 Nov 2002, 18:52   #83
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:

You're bound to be biased, as am I, but for the record, I completely disagree.
I wouldn't expect anything less

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 17 Nov 2002, 19:06   #84
Eol
The Subtle/Profound

Quote:
I think you will find that statement extremely difficult to back up with anything besides spin. Put your money where your mouth is. We are.
Unread 17 Nov 2002, 19:10   #85
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally posted by Eol

I think you will find that statement extremely difficult to back up with anything besides spin. Put your money where your mouth is. We are.
Ha. I have nothing to prove. Neither does my alliance.

As for your money, I dont see how this is a Fury vs Titans war. Its definately not a singular one on one fight

Clutch at your straws dear Eol, clutch at those straws

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 17 Nov 2002, 19:39   #86
Ska
Waging a war on errorism

Ska has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Its definately not a singular one on one fight

it never could be, you have over 2x the memberbase.
Unread 17 Nov 2002, 19:41   #87
Eol
The Subtle/Profound

Quote:

Ha. I have nothing to prove. Neither does my alliance.

As for your money, I dont see how this is a Fury vs Titans war. Its definately not a singular one on one fight

Clutch at your straws dear Eol, clutch at those straws
Clutching at no straws, dear Zh|l. I just wonder, if Fury is so great that Titans is nothing by comparison, why aren't we being dominated by your iron rule like we all were in rounds 2 and 3?
Unread 17 Nov 2002, 20:27   #88
Ferox

Ferox is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Tempestuous

Until you turned up I thought LDK were just the worst cheats in the game, you demonstrate they're also the worst posters. When will you guys learn extremism is a flaw?
You lack.
Unread 17 Nov 2002, 20:28   #89
Ferox

Quote:
Originally posted by CamelToe

it was not 160M...
it was 200M of pure de/cr/bs.
Yes, LDK xandathrii planets only produce pure de/cr/bs.
Unread 17 Nov 2002, 20:40   #90
Ferox

Quote:

True. As is vice versa.
Seconded.
Unread 17 Nov 2002, 20:42   #91
Ferox

Quote:
Originally posted by Foxman

woho, yeah u realy hurted wik, what does it have to say u take 1,1k roids, when u touch 0 of his fleet, and dont tell me he "left his Defenders to die"
as all got informed to recall in good time
Well, TTTT lost 9 mill score in 1 tick while defending Wik, who ran his fleet. Get your information straight.

Yes, this is old news, but I was away for the last couple of days, so it's still fresh for me...
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 19:21   #92
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Ferox

Well, TTTT lost 9 mill score in 1 tick while defending Wik, who ran his fleet. Get your information straight.

Yes, this is old news, but I was away for the last couple of days, so it's still fresh for me...
lol, as Bozz's brother is my best friend IRL, and H_Bozz is also a good RL mate, im oretty damn sure i know what im talking about,

all Defenders got informed to recall xx:59 at eta1 ATLEAST 3 hours before the recall
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote