User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 13:22   #51
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Kileman

Fury remains allied to no one. The only people we arent hitting are those in our own alliance. That however doesnt mean we arent specifically targeting those that are 'at war' with us. And that doesnt mean other alliances in a similar position to us arent doing the same.

As for the random snide comments about me losing roids, then the planets that attacked me being attacked today blah blah blah... ive achieved every goal ive set for myself in pa, im just filling in time and helping out my alliance. I wont even be playing the whole round, so ranking doesnt concern me as for hearts and ado being hit, just because I dont care about rank doesnt mean I (and my alliance) wont hit back
didn't mean them hehe meant a while back when someone attacked ya...(not landed prolly)

tell me tho...has fury hit ANY fang? honestly?
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 13:23   #52
Kileman
Commander

Kileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by cyphie

didn't mean them hehe meant a while back when someone attacked ya...(not landed prolly)

Yes.

I even hit Kjeldoran.

And if your refering to the DTA attack... yes 28:1 had a little 'incident' which had a fair bit to do with me
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 13:24   #53
MysticYoshi

Whilst I am uninformed intel wise, I do know that fury will do anything to win the round.
I suspect that whilst Fury may not have publically allied or made agreements with anyone, certain nights will merge into one when fang/mdk/etc attack as well as fury.

I seem to remember the last few large incomings I saw were from fang and fury on the same alliance. Co-incidence? Maybe

I don't think ldk/titans allying was ever a big bad thing, by themselves they are much less then the bigger alliances at the start of the round so by allying they can keep up with the competition. I've enjoyed it so far, it's been a good fight. However I won't expect any less from fang/fury/whoever to put together efforts under Sid's very impressive 'diplomatic' skills to take us out at any cost he can wether he wants to play by the rules or not.

Unread 29 Oct 2002, 13:26   #54
Unf_Slasher
FAnG

Unf_Slasher can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally posted by cyphie

definitly. kile ****ed my planet from 5 mill to 2mill (1 or 2 weeks ago, cant remember details).
[00:58] <Squirrel> YES **** ME **** ME
[00:59] <Squirrel> **** ME NOW OH YES AliasX **** THE **** OUT OF ME
[00:59] <AliasX> wtf

FAnG
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 13:27   #55
MysticYoshi

Oh, not to mention the various 'hacking' on our servers last night making them go virtually down which I'm sure co-incided with various waves of attacks.
Quite sad when people have to resort to that really, tho who it was I don't know

Unread 29 Oct 2002, 13:27   #56
Kileman
Commander

Kileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by MysticYoshi
Whilst I am uninformed intel wise, I do know that fury will do anything to win the round.
I suspect that whilst Fury may not have publically allied or made agreements with anyone, certain nights will merge into one when fang/mdk/etc attack as well as fury.

I seem to remember the last few large incomings I saw were from fang and fury on the same alliance. Co-incidence? Maybe

I don't think ldk/titans allying was ever a big bad thing, by themselves they are much less then the bigger alliances at the start of the round so by allying they can keep up with the competition. I've enjoyed it so far, it's been a good fight. However I won't expect any less from fang/fury/whoever to put together efforts under Sid's very impressive 'diplomatic' skills to take us out at any cost he can wether he wants to play by the rules or not.
In my little attack group I have Fang, Rah, Fury and Virus members... others are the same. I wouldnt call that a block, just coincidence that my friends are in the said alliances

And Titans/LDK could very easily take on Fury in a one on one battle, and they have been doing so in the past few weeks. Even throwing in a few other alliances on the 'fury side' (as in other alliances that tit/ldk et al are hitting at the same time) they are still able to compete effectively.
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 13:29   #57
Kileman
Commander

Quote:
Originally posted by Unf_Slasher

definitly. kile ****ed my planet from 5 mill to 2mill (1 or 2 weeks ago, cant remember details).
sorry about that
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 13:30   #58
Kileman
Commander

Quote:
Oh, not to mention the various 'hacking' on our servers last night making them go virtually down which I'm sure co-incided with various waves of attacks.
Quite sad when people have to resort to that really, tho who it was I don't know
Much like the similar attacks on Furynet.

Furynet gets attacked, a huge attack on girlee gets launched... next day Kile gets attacked, and he can not connect to furynet oh no!

Then the evile fury Mil officers run the def... next second there connections are flooded off ~_~

If you cant beat em, DOS em
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 13:32   #59
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Ok, now seriously here people, I just woke up, and read this thread, and it's complete and total rubbish.
MY GOD, IF YOU HAVE THE BALLS THE ACCUSE, EXPLAIN WHO'S DOING IT.
(also, I just want to know who's in the l33t fury block )
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 13:33   #60
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Barrow|Pony
I like fury.
because i'm there

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 13:35   #61
MysticYoshi

Indeed Kilemon, I have enjoyed it so far though getting not much sleep is definetly a thing I won't miss when this round is over.

It seems to me that we could start to go out of our league soon though if several alliances all decide they want to kill titans/ldk.
It's not against the rules I suppose, but claiming to go alone and having big incoming nights where fang/fury/mdk all attack the same alliance is lies (even if you aren't defending each other), may as well admit it

I have nothing against blocks if both the blocks are fairly equal and it will be a lasting fight which improves both blocks skills. I wonder where Virus stand on all this, might even it up if they went over to titans/ldk.
Anyway I don't really know, let's just wait and see I guess

Unread 29 Oct 2002, 13:37   #62
Kileman
Commander

Quote:

I wonder where Virus stand on all this, might even it up if they went over to titans/ldk.
Anyway I don't really know, let's just wait and see I guess
They've had joint chans since the start of the round and most of the =V= command 'hate' fury for what happened last round.
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 13:45   #63
Unf_Slasher
FAnG

Unf_Slasher can only hope to improve
Quote:

It seems to me that we could start to go out of our league soon though if several alliances all decide they want to kill titans/ldk.
It's not against the rules I suppose, but claiming to go alone and having big incoming nights where fang/fury/mdk all attack the same alliance is lies (even if you aren't defending each other), may as well admit it

yoshi please, fang thought a war against mdk for 3 weeks, before you started attacking us (you = titans).
why should we ally with them now???
[00:58] <Squirrel> YES **** ME **** ME
[00:59] <Squirrel> **** ME NOW OH YES AliasX **** THE **** OUT OF ME
[00:59] <AliasX> wtf

FAnG
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 13:54   #64
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
So let me see if I have this straight...

Fury (baby eaters etc, fill in your own favourite anti-fury flame here) are being accused of allying with FAnG and MDK? Well why didn't the thread starter just SAY that then!

As for the truth behind it, well, with the MDK co-ord list being pretty much all over the universe by now I can't exactly see Fury attacking/defending alongside them, can you?

Fury and FAnG I have no real thoughts on except that with what happened last round and the recent threads on AD I don't think they'd either of them would want to go there, but I could easily be wrong having no acess to HCs of either alliance.

FAnG and MDK? I can't see that happening any time before Hell freezes over.

Does that pretty much cover it?
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 13:57   #65
Al_zz
ensign forever

Al_zz is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle28uk

Fury (baby eaters etc, fill in your own favourite anti-fury flame here) are being accused of allying with FAnG and MDK?
You seem to forget a few others alliances though.

hAl
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 14:00   #66
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Al_zz

hAl

2 figures even last i heard.
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 14:01   #67
Kileman
Commander

Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle28uk

Fury (baby eaters etc, fill in your own favourite anti-fury flame here) are being accused of allying with FAnG and MDK? Well why didn't the thread starter just SAY that then!

As for the truth behind it, well, with the MDK co-ord list being pretty much all over the universe by now I can't exactly see Fury attacking/defending alongside them, can you?

Fury and FAnG I have no real thoughts on except that with what happened last round and the recent threads on AD I don't think they'd either of them would want to go there, but I could easily be wrong having no acess to HCs of either alliance.

FAnG and MDK? I can't see that happening any time before Hell freezes over.

Does that pretty much cover it?
Fury has basically never shared def with its allys... only in times of need (such as end of round sieges on alliances top planets) have alliances extended to defence agreements.

Then theres the nap/not hitting of the other alliances planets. Fury has no agreement and will hit anything apart from Fury. However we are not currenlty specifically targeting FAnG or MDK at the moment, as Titans/LDK etc are targeting/hitting us a lot more than them.
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 14:06   #68
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Al_zz

hAl
Come on then, fill in the gaps

Not all of us have ultra-leet intel on tap you know :P
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 14:07   #69
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Hmmm, interesting. Virus, Titans, LDK all spamming a thread desperately trying to convince someone that Fury is/has allied to a powerblock.

I wonder why that could be....

As far as the facts of the situation, the fact that alot of ignorant people thought Fury had allied with rah from the start of the round (lo virus, taking intel off AD?) doesn't make it so.

Both Fury and Rah decided to go it along and have gone it alone. Hell, I hadn't even talked to any of my many friends in Rah for practically the whole round, something I realized recently, I almost didn't know empyfest was happening. There has not only been no alliane between Fury and Rah, there has been almost no interaction of any kind. Rah remains to this day, completely independent, targeting only for roid raids. Hitting Fury some nights, and others some nights.

Fury has no allies right now. When a Fury member does a target check, the only thing that invalidates a target is a fellow FUry member. We have not made any agreements with any other alliances.

I assume that this thread is a response to the fact that LDK/TItans/DTA block has been attacked by both Fury and Fang+ allies for the past few nights.

Let me suggest a simple explenation for you. You picked a fight with us. Do you really expect us to not attack you, after members of your block have purposely attacked us, openly taunted us, and expressed the desire to kill us? Are we supposed to not attack you, for fear that if we did it might resemble allying with fang?

Sorry, you won't get off that easily. I hope things arent going as badly in your block as the desperation in this thread makes it seem.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 14:07   #70
Al_zz
ensign forever

Al_zz is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by dabult

2 figures even last i heard.
If not more then ten alliances now then they will offered as many be by next week. Such a block will attrect all unallied allianced like flies. If you miss out you will stand alone against a huge block or can join the small titansblock who just want you for flak anyways and you will most likely be the first to be wiped.

hAl
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 15:12   #71
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Fury and FAnG are specifically targetting Titans and LDK now. I've seen no evidence to suggest that Reduco are doing the same but I've not checked today's attacks.

Fury are now bigger than Titans and LDK together and they need FAnG plus other hanger on'ers to attack us. Once again Fury can't match someone for skill so they boost up their numbers. Well played Fury.

I agree with Petru, and I just can't wait for this sh**e to end.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 15:20   #72
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
Fury and FAnG are specifically targetting Titans and LDK now. I've seen no evidence to suggest that Reduco are doing the same but I've not checked today's attacks.

Fury are now bigger than Titans and LDK together and they need FAnG plus other hanger on'ers to attack us. Once again Fury can't match someone for skill so they boost up their numbers. Well played Fury.

I agree with Petru, and I just can't wait for this sh**e to end.
We weren't specifically targetting anyone until your allies DTA started targetting us, perhaps you should blame them if your not happy with incoming.

You have no clue how big Fury is, but thanks for pretending you do.

Titans/LDK are not the only ones attacking together on your side, so wtf are you talking about.

Yes scouse, you are right, Fury has no skill.

If you can't wait for this **** to end then QUIT. Get the hell out of here and let us play a game without you and your allies running around the forums desperately spreading lies. It would be one thing if you were outnumbered and failing, but your not. The titans/ldk etc block is doing just fine. You are defending fine and attacking fine. You outnumber all your organized opposition.

You are trying to portray Fury as blocking so you can preserve and justify your own block. So that people might not notice there is only one block right now, and its got you in it. So please scouse, quit this game you are so sick of. Maybe then it might be worth playing again, maybe then we can actually play a space strategy game and not sit here while you try to weasel your way into an easy powerblock win.
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 15:29   #73
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
You are trying to portray Fury as blocking so you can preserve and justify your own block
WE ARE NOT A 'BLOCK'
Thanks for coming out though.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 15:31   #74
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Forgetful FAnG

FAnG you do realise that helping Fury (in a non-allied sense) just delays your own downfall? Even being allied to Fury means pretty much the same thing if they can justify to themselves a half decent enough reason.

But I'm guessing you've forgotten about last already and believe "We don't care if Fury drop us again later in the round as long as Titans/LDK suffer"?
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Unread 29 Oct 2002, 15:32   #75
K-W
Bored

Quote:
Originally posted by Psi_K

WE ARE NOT A 'BLOCK'
Thanks for coming out though.
If Fury attacking with one other alliance is a block, then certainly LDK/Titans/DTA being allied, and attacking with other alliances is more than a block?

You can't have your cake and eat it too.
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 15:37   #76
K-W
Bored

Re: Forgetful FAnG

Quote:
FAnG you do realise that helping Fury (in a non-allied sense) just delays your own downfall? Even being allied to Fury means pretty much the same thing if they can justify to themselves a half decent enough reason.

But I'm guessing you've forgotten about last already and believe "We don't care if Fury drop us again later in the round as long as Titans/LDK suffer"?
Is titans really doing that badly scouse?

Im sure things would be much better for fang if they simply let you roid them and didn't put up an effective fight. Yes scouse you make ever so much sense.
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 15:37   #77
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by K-W

You outnumber all your organized opposition.

we "outplay" all the opposition, we don't "outnumber" them, that's what you're trying to do

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 15:38   #78
djcomplex
The Usualsuspects

djcomplex will become famous soon enoughdjcomplex will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Tempestuous

P.S. I hate to watch you turning into the new Velta DJ, newbie alliance HC strutting around pretending he's important in the grand scheme and well clued up.
was this anything to do with my "newbie" alliance
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 15:40   #79
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W

Yes scouse, you are right, Fury has no skill.
Now now, I didn't say that.

Quote:

The titans/ldk etc block is doing just fine. You are defending fine and attacking fine.
I'm aware.

Quote:
while you try to weasel your way into an easy powerblock win.
This is more than funny.

Germania, I'm guessing you're playing this game for the same reasons as me at this point, and you're probably more than aware of why 'we' can't just quit.

As for your Titans/LDK/DTA 'block', the numbers are substancially smaller than your 'block'.

I remember in round 2 you were such a happy soul.

Unread 29 Oct 2002, 15:40   #80
jornx

jornx is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Forgetful FAnG

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W

Is titans really doing that badly scouse?

Im sure things would be much better for fang if they simply let you roid them and didn't put up an effective fight. Yes scouse you make ever so much sense.
let's put it the other way around. Is fury doing that bad that they suddenly have to start a powerblock?
r3 jornx of Vegeta III (83:14:19)
r4 Kah'less of Klingon Home World (47:7:1) [Ely]
r5 Talak'Talan of Jem'Hadar (30:4:1) [RYB] [Ely]
r6 Odo of the Founders (33:17:2) [RYB] [VtS]
r7 Steve Orenstein of Wicked Pictures (20:20:1) [RYB] [VtS]
r8 The unbearable lightness of being (31:3:3) [RYB] [Titans]
r9 The beauty of silence (40:5:1) [RYB]
r9.5 ruler_27_3_9 of planet_27_3_9 (27:9:3) [RYB]

[RYB] forever
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 15:40   #81
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute
If I was head of an alliance heading into the last round of PA and I was given the choice to ally with a partner that will backstab me, or die horribly to some other set of alliances. It's quite clear what choice would be best. When Fury wins and twats FAnG, FAnG still get second place.

Jester
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 15:40   #82
K-W
Bored

Quote:
Originally posted by MAdnRisKy

we "outplay" all the opposition, we don't "outnumber" them, that's what you're trying to do
Erm, IM not trying to do anything. You outnumber any one other group in Planetarion. i certainly didn't try to do that. But you guys sure did.
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 15:42   #83
K-W
Bored

Quote:

This is more than funny.

Germania, I'm guessing you're playing this game for the same reasons as me at this point, and you're probably more than aware of why 'we' can't just quit.

As for your Titans/LDK/DTA 'block', the numbers are substancially smaller than your 'block'.

I remember in round 2 you were such a happy soul.
Scouse, you obviously have no clue what you are talking about on the numbers issue. Pls oh wise one, tell me how many members Fury has. Id love to here. Boggles my mind how people like you are so certain of things you can't really know for sure. Well I guess this thread is alot of that. Since its all lies.

If all you are playing for is trying t get no one to fight you so you can cruise to victory, then no, I am not aware at all of why you can't quit.
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 15:43   #84
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W

If Fury attacking with one other alliance is a block, then certainly LDK/Titans/DTA being allied, and attacking with other alliances is more than a block?

You can't have your cake and eat it too.
Well, let's see here ... What if Fury + Fury attack group 1 + Fury attack group 2 attacks a target, they must be a block then, because that's exactly what you're saying we're doing.

Guess our attack groups should stop attacking shouldn't they?
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 15:44   #85
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society
Where did AD get its reputation of being the more intelligent of the forums?

Why do I get the impression that titans think they have bitten off more than they can chew, and that they have suddenly realised that they pissed off a few too many people?

Or maybe it's the fact that they are being hit, and think they are going to lose out, and can see that they have the advantage, and so don't want to get a reputation of being skill-less when fighting against inferior numbers in a war they should win with ease?
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 15:44   #86
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
Originally posted by Jester667
When Fury wins and twats FAnG, FAnG still get second place.

Jester
Not in round 6.

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr Happy Go Lucky
No, but they didn't have to team up with Fury to try and take us on.

Unread 29 Oct 2002, 15:45   #87
K-W
Bored

Quote:

Well, let's see here ... What if Fury + Fury attack group 1 + Fury attack group 2 attacks a target, they must be a block then, because that's exactly what you're saying we're doing.

When did I mention any of your attack groups?

Are you literate?
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 15:49   #88
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W

Erm, IM not trying to do anything. You outnumber any one other group in Planetarion. i certainly didn't try to do that. But you guys sure did.
Ho ho.

Fury claimed to have less than 150 members, so for argument's sake lets say they had 140. You then take 40 - 50 from adelante. That's more than Titans and LDK. And you have FAnG and ToT helping you as well.

Quote:
Originally posted by Bashar

Or maybe it's the fact that they are being hit, and think they are going to lose out, and can see that they have the advantage, and so don't want to get a reputation of being skill-less when fighting against inferior numbers in a war they should win with ease?
Our numbers are less than that of Fury + FAnG + ToT.

Unread 29 Oct 2002, 15:49   #89
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Fleet_Multiplex
fury were never going to make it a fight, they dont like fights which they were bound to loose alone. Hence they worked with rah from the start and all the bs about not working together is just that, bs.
LDK/Titans/DTA/Virus/NoS
50 /120 /30 /200 /300

Please correct me if i'm mistaken on the numbers.. If so, don't come with a responce like "lol" or "u are way off". If u can't state ca. number then kindly f*** off.

Not to mention all the other alliances they are trying to persuade to fight for their case... I also need to state that i don't say they are all allied, but simply all connected with attackpacts, alliances and naps.

Against Fury....

That is what u would consider a fear fight right?
Fury against anyone of thoose alliances alone would win.
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 15:53   #90
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
Originally posted by Storebo

LDK/Titans/DTA/Virus/NoS
50 /120 /30 /200 /300

Please correct me if i'm mistaken on the numbers.. If so, don't come with a responce like "lol" or "u are way off". If u can't state ca. number then kindly f*** off.
'lol'

'u are way off'.

I haven't got a clue why you including Virus and NoS in there. And incase your command didn't tell you yet, they are having joint attacks with FAnG and ToT.

Unread 29 Oct 2002, 15:54   #91
AlbinoSquirrel
power of evil

AlbinoSquirrel is an unknown quantity at this point
Storebo, I'm marginally certain that NoS isn't part of their group. I'm unsure, as it's a perfect playground for Dingo...he could be soooo machiavellian in there.

I think LDK is closer to 80 and Titans closer to 80-100. Can't guess at Virus/NoS, but I think you're overestimating them a bit.

&Omega;
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 15:57   #92
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Forgetful FAnG

Quote:

I am no genius, but to me that looks like a subtle attempt at getting FAnG to join your side.

About as subtle as falling masonry that is.
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 15:58   #93
BetrayerOfHope
InspirationOfNightmares

BetrayerOfHope is an unknown quantity at this point
Storebo U ARE THE MAN I WAITED FOR \o/

we're allyed to NoS \o/
i never saw a better joke

we're for sure not allyed or nap'ed with NoS
no wonder that adelante went to hell with that 1337 intel

[23:11] <Zhil|FT> OMG BOH IS THE NEW KILLMARK
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 16:00   #94
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough
To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit this page:

*clicks*

'yay'
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 16:02   #95
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W

When did I mention any of your attack groups?

Are you literate?
you love to mention DTA...
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 16:03   #96
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
Quote:

Psi reducing LDK (80 members + "friends") and DTA (30+ members) to battlegroups of titans ??

Because as u might have "read" (well i also assume understood, but i might be wrong with you here) Fury took about 30-40 new players from Adelantebreakoff (you took @ least 10 or 15 either like almost every alliance, remeber 140 members were on the streets from one night to the other) and reduced its own numbers on the "activity checks" (you moaned about that earlier in another thread as an example of our desperation) by about 20-30 members.

Maybe u might lack the basic math skills but the totals after the adelante merging seem very similar on both sides and as ur most guesses on our starting strenght were utterly wrong, i can only assume that you are far misslead.
So indeed fury will have in total not more players then your whole "block" nor near as many. You can splitoff fury in as many "huge" attackgroups as u want but the fact about the size of adelante joiners remains,
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 16:04   #97
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Titans are possibly the biggest bunch of whiners in Planetarion history.
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 16:05   #98
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Re: Re: Forgetful FAnG

Quote:
Originally posted by Bashar

I am no genius, but to me that looks like a subtle attempt at getting FAnG to join your side.

About as subtle as falling masonry that is.
No this is just so I get to say "I told you so".

Unread 29 Oct 2002, 16:05   #99
BetrayerOfHope
InspirationOfNightmares

BetrayerOfHope is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
Titans are possibly the biggest bunch of whiners in Planetarion history.
hmm i remember some fury winers too in the past

[23:11] <Zhil|FT> OMG BOH IS THE NEW KILLMARK
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 16:05   #100
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by BetrayerOfHope

hmm i remember some fury winners too in the past
hm, winners or whiners ?

i can remember both
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Closed Thread